PDA

View Full Version : Tips for getting that Non-pro in Santo Domingo

Babyboy31
11-18-2007, 10:45 AM
When I was reasearching prior to my trip to Santo Domingo, there was little in the way of consolidated information on bagging the non-pro or regular girl.

My weekend in Santo Domingo illustrated that the "good girl" is very much accessible here for those persons prepared to invest the time to go that route. The other wonderful thing is that there are so many professional options that one can do the novio thing through the day and deal with that throbbing nut later in the evening.

The good thing about SD is that this is a fairly sexually liberated place and also an ecominically challenging place to live. These two facts conspire to mean that the girls will put out if they like you AND they sense that this "affair" will lead to some medium and long term advantage to them.

For what it is worth, here are my tips below:

(a) Age difference is relatively unimportant here. I have seen too many Dominican older men with younger women. Given the economic circumstances here, it isn't hard to figure out that younger women look for the financial means and security that an older professional gentleman can provide.
(b) Know some Spanish. Do the Rosetta Stone (www.rosettastone.com (http://www.rosettastone.com/)) course. It's excellent and can give you functionality in a month if you are prepared to do an hour a day.
(c) Dress smartly and behave like a gentleman. Your job is to at least pretend that you view her as a lady and that your intentions are noble. Also, if you dress smartly, then you will look like a professional and not just Joe Tourist in tattered T-shirt and flip flops. Girls who are seen with those kind of men are assumed to be putas.
(d) Offer to take her on a date. Take her to dinner and afterward, tell her that you would like to invite her back to your room for drinks or for a chat. Do not mention sex. She knows what you wants and so do you. But you do not want to blow the illusion. If you get her back to your bedroom, offer something to drink and take it slow....Offer a massage, etc. or a gentle kiss.
(e) Lie, lie, lie, lie, lie! For the non-pro, the gamble she is taking is that this liaison is actually going to lead somewhere. This gentleman in front of me actually has some long term interest in me. So, you want to let her know that you are single or seperated from your wife; that you are or will be travelling to the DR often for business; that you can't stand putas; that you are looking for a decent and smart Domincan lady to be your girlfriend/wife, because your friends tell you they are the most faithful and passionate women in the world, etc. These lines - modified as necessary - also can help you to get freebies the second time around from pros or semi-pros.
(f) Offer her a "gift" of money when you are done. As penance for your lies in (e) above, the least you can do is offer her some money....but tell her it is to buy a gift for her or her kids, etc. These girls live in hard circumstances.....Unless you bag a rich girl, do offer her something to help her out...

ChicaSeeka
11-18-2007, 11:05 AM
Damn you just gave away all of my moves

My biggest problem is that I do have a heart and it usually wins out, I tell all the girls the truth I love em all, I just can't show them all on the same night..

" Papi Chulo "

El Capitan
11-18-2007, 12:32 PM
When I was reasearching prior to my trip to Santo Domingo, there was little in the way of consolidated information on bagging the non-pro or regular girl.

My weekend in Santo Domingo illustrated that the "good girl" is very much accessible here for those persons prepared to invest the time to go that route. The other wonderful thing is that there are so many professional options that one can do the novio thing through the day and deal with that throbbing nut later in the evening.

The good thing about SD is that this is a fairly sexually liberated place and also an ecominically challenging place to live. These two facts conspire to mean that the girls will put out if they like you AND they sense that this "affair" will lead to some medium and long term advantage to them.

For what it is worth, here are my tips below:

(a) Age difference is relatively unimportant here. I have seen too many Dominican older men with younger women. Given the economic circumstances here, it isn't hard to figure out that younger women look for the financial means and security that an older professional gentleman can provide.
(b) Know some Spanish. Do the Rosetta Stone (www.rosettastone.com (http://www.rosettastone.com/)) course. It's excellent and can give you functionality in a month if you are prepared to do an hour a day.
(c) Dress smartly and behave like a gentleman. Your job is to at least pretend that you view her as a lady and that your intentions are noble. Also, if you dress smartly, then you will look like a professional and not just Joe Tourist in tattered T-shirt and flip flops. Girls who are seen with those kind of men are assumed to be putas.
(d) Offer to take her on a date. Take her to dinner and afterward, tell her that you would like to invite her back to your room for drinks or for a chat. Do not mention sex. She knows what you wants and so do you. But you do not want to blow the illusion. If you get her back to your bedroom, offer something to drink and take it slow....Offer a massage, etc. or a gentle kiss.
(e) Lie, lie, lie, lie, lie! For the non-pro, the gamble she is taking is that this liaison is actually going to lead somewhere. This gentleman in front of me actually has some long term interest in me. So, you want to let her know that you are single or seperated from your wife; that you are or will be travelling to the DR often for business; that you can't stand putas; that you are looking for a decent and smart Domincan lady to be your girlfriend/wife, because your friends tell you they are the most faithful and passionate women in the world, etc. These lines - modified as necessary - also can help you to get freebies the second time around from pros or semi-pros.
(f) Offer her a "gift" of money when you are done. As penance for your lies in (e) above, the least you can do is offer her some money....but tell her it is to buy a gift for her or her kids, etc. These girls live in hard circumstances.....Unless you bag a rich girl, do offer her something to help her out...

FINALLY....another "gentleman" who gets it! I've been preachin' a lot of the same stuff since I got on this board....

Guys, the pix of you in tank tops and bellies hangin ova your short with that "neva seen the sun" look is:rofl: ....while tryin' to negotiate a couple of pesos and whining about "additional HOE-tel charges"...that ain't the way to enjoy your day......you attract what you project...trust me!

BP, I used to hang in the Bahamas! (owned a "potcake" for years, still drink Kaliks and cook conch and eat "the pistols" too!) You got the right idea brutha, EXCELLENT WORK! I hope our paths cross in tha Capitol someday soon!

Hunter
11-18-2007, 12:51 PM
Lying to a good natured poor chica that you are going to rescue her from poverty so you can get in her pants for free is pretty low IMHO. That bad carma will catch up to you.

I am pretty sure Seeka spells it out to his non-pros that he is not their ticket.

don't want to start a thread war so don't take it personal.

ilikenyacional
11-18-2007, 12:59 PM
Lying to a good natured poor chica that you are going to rescue her from poverty so you can get in her pants for free is pretty low IMHO. That bad carma will catch up to you.

I am pretty sure Seeka spells it out to his non-pros that he is not their ticket.

What he said.

That was Chuckindy modus operandi also....

weyland
11-18-2007, 01:25 PM
I would love to follow Bahamapal's advice, but I am incapable of telling lies.

El Capitan
11-18-2007, 01:43 PM
I would love to follow Bahamapal's advice, but I am incapable of telling lies.

Yeah and the Dominikas are tellin' the truth to us.

1) I'm not a puta.
2) I don't have a Dom boyfriend
3) I don't know where WU is...
4) My mom needs a operation
5) I swear it's your baby, there's no way it's anyone elses....

Tell'em what gotta to get what you want.

weyland
11-18-2007, 01:48 PM
I swear it's your baby, there's no way it's anyone elses ...
You have got me worried now, El Capitan. You think there's a chance it wasn't my baby after all? Even my English pal said it looked just like me, bald and whingeing ...

continentalmike
11-18-2007, 02:08 PM
Yeah and the Dominikas are tellin' the truth to us.

1) I'm not a puta.
2) I don't have a Dom boyfriend
3) I don't know where WU is...
4) My mom needs a operation
5) I swear it's your baby, there's no way it's anyone elses....

Tell'em what gotta to get what you want.

That doesn't mean you need to do the same.

However, a little play-acting (which is what my take was on BP) while both parties know the deal never hurt anyone.. just remmeber where to draw the line

Gladiator
11-18-2007, 03:29 PM
I agree with Hunter, in countries where pussy is so cheap I usually prefer to pay and sleep with a clean conscience.

Apart from the clean conscience, using a pay-as-you-go service provider gives me the flexibility to repeat when/if I want, without having to be cooking up excuses or hiding.

Babyboy31
11-18-2007, 03:30 PM
Interesting observations.....Not to worry Hunter, I never take people's opinions personally. I am a democrat and a civil libertarian and I truly respect the right of persons to hold differing views.

My approach is Machievellian (sp?) to be sure and it is cynical. However, I also realize that even the "good" girls will fib it a bit to their advantage. These fine ass 21 year olds would much rather prefer some suave 25 year old Dominican stud if they had their choice, but are prepared to convince me of their love and affection in exchange for the security that I may be able to provide......

So my take is that it is part of the game.....I really do try to treat em well and they do the same to me. I don't believe however that the chicas I met are all sitting at home right now and holding out for me until I return.....

El Capitan.....I see that you are tru-tru Bahamian and you obviously embraced your time spent in our lovely islands. I hope to be back there in SD sometime in January.....I want to stay for about two weeks. Want to stay in the Zona Colonial. We must meet up for some drinks....Also, any tips on getting a decent aparthotel or condo in or near the Zona Colonial??

Happy hunting gentlemen and I look forward to more contributions to the discussions? What has been the experience of others on the non-pro/semi pro circuit??

Gladiator
11-18-2007, 03:41 PM
I’ve used non-pros mostly in Thailand and Kenya, and have had opportunities to do it also in other countries but didn’t follow up for different reasons.

I think that is a good MO in places where you can’t get a GFE otherwise, that is where all pros are too hardcore; or where the pros are too expensive, it would also be justified in that case; but in places where you can get cheap paid-for GFE’s easily, I don’t see the point – you just pay a small fee and get roughly the same service in the end.

Cheeno
11-18-2007, 03:57 PM
I’ve used non-pros mostly in Thailand and Kenya, and have had opportunities to do it also in other countries but didn’t follow up for different reasons.

I think that is a good MO in places where you can’t get a GFE otherwise, that is where all pros are too hardcore; or where the pros are too expensive, it would also be justified in that case; but in places where you can get cheap paid-for GFE’s easily, I don’t see the point – you just pay a small fee and get roughly the same service in the end.

I agree with Gladiator. :smile:

In countries such as Hong Kong, Japan, and Korea, a TLN session with a hot lady in her early 20s will be from $500 USD up to $1,000 USD.

So in these countries, it is better to just visit the clubs and hit on a girl.

But in countries like the DR, it is so cheap to just pay for sex with a pro or semi pro. I have banged several non-pros (college girls and models). But it is not worth the time and effort (especially if you are visiting for only a week or less).

As for meeting non-pros (whether its the DR or any other country), it takes confidence and a positive attitude. The worst case scenerio would be a girl telling you that she is not interested. Big deal. So you just move on to the next girl. :smile:

greydread
11-18-2007, 10:20 PM
Ouch!

This is a tricky subject. It comes down to us against them when it comes to pro's vs. mongers but I take a different tack with non pro's. There's a fine line between us dealing for an advantage against the pro's and "regular" Chicas. There's a difference between using game to keep from getting ripped off by pro's and flat out taking advantage of honest women who live under bad condiitons which are not of their own making. A puta who is trying to take me for more than the going rate for punani deserves as little as I can get away with paying but a woman who's just trying to make ends meet and survive under way less than ideal circumstances is not someone whom I'd consider in the game and giving her a line of bullshit may result in immediate gratification for me but I couldn't stand the karmic baggage that this would present.

I've met both kinds in my travels and even though I could bag plenty of poor girl punani by fronting looking for a novia for keeps, it just doesn't appeal to me to be breaking the hearts of those who've suffered the most from deception from within their own limited sphere of influence. I let all the Chicas I come across know that I only bring a temporary presence and that I will be moving on at some point, regardless of the groove between us. The promise of anything more would be unjust. I'm not in this life to bring pain. I trade economic empowerment (for them) for sexual gratification (for me). That's the deal.

Galvin
11-19-2007, 08:58 PM
(e) Lie, lie, lie, lie, lie! For the non-pro, the gamble she is taking is that this liaison is actually going to lead somewhere. This gentleman in front of me actually has some long term interest in me.

Ouch!
There's a difference between using game to keep from getting ripped off by pro's and flat out taking advantage of honest women who live under bad condiitons which are not of their own making.

I think both of you guys make great points. What rang true for me in bahamapal's initial post and specifically in point e (as that seems to be the area of debate) is that some guys act as though they always have to be forthcoming with all the information.

That doesn't work in the states when you are dating and it will not work in other locals. Although I wouldn't use all of the statements suggested, as long as it isn't taken to an extreme such as, "I love you, marry me" "I will send for you when I get back to the states" "etc/etc." I don't see any problem with it. I view it more as being tactful. And although his initial point e could be viewed as malicious, I think he was just trying to give a more tactful way to seal the deal with a non-pro.

The Sage
11-19-2007, 11:42 PM
The funny thing is that there's probably no reason to lie. If you get a dominicana to go out with you and she has a good time she will fuck you either on that date or the next without your spinning some tall tale. If she doesn't then she's biding her time for something more serious and you should just move on to the next one or simply just go buy some pussy. In my experience one of the things that makes dominicanas different from their american sisters is that they look for a reason to fuck you as opposed to looking for a reason not to fuck you. Trust me the fact that you are a potential meal ticket was already factored into her decision to go on a date with you so there is no reason for you to reinforce it.

greydread
11-20-2007, 10:49 AM
one of the things that makes dominicanas different from their american sisters is that they look for a reason to fuck you as opposed to looking for a reason not to fuck you.
Succinctly worded.

This is the reason why many of us have soft spots for the Dominicanas. They are absolutely not afraid of their sexuality and they don't think of sex as "dirty" or some kind of concession. Most of the time our Dominicanas are having as much fun as us and it's perfectly OK to be real with them in ways which would get you shunned at the least and slapped with a "sexual harassment" suit at worst here.

It'll be interesting to see how this culture changes as their economy evolves and the inevitable emergence of a middle class comes into play.

brovo35
11-20-2007, 11:35 AM
The funny thing is that there's probably no reason to lie. If you get a dominicana to go out with you and she has a good time she will fuck you either on that date or the next without your spinning some tall tale. If she doesn't then she's biding her time for something more serious and you should just move on to the next one or simply just go buy some pussy. In my experience one of the things that makes dominicanas different from their american sisters is that they look for a reason to fuck you as opposed to looking for a reason not to fuck you.Trust me the fact that you are a potential meal ticket was already factored into her decision to go on a date with you so there is no reason for you to reinforce it.

your post captures my impression of Latin women in general and Dominican women in particular.

El Capitan
11-20-2007, 11:42 AM
This is the reason why many of us have soft spots for the Dominicanas. They are absolutely not afraid of their sexuality and they don't think of sex as "dirty" or some kind of concession. Most of the time our Dominicanas are having as much fun as us and it's perfectly OK to be real with them in ways which would get you shunned at the least and slapped with a "sexual harassment" suit at worst here.

I am forever amazed at my ATFs appetite for "salchicha", her demands for "positioning" and things she tells me she "likes to hear"........hence why there is "nada mas gringas en mi vida!"

Skynyrd
11-20-2007, 01:24 PM
OK guys,
I bagged 2 NON pros on my 4 night trip last weekend....I mean HOT looking girls..One was the 1/2 Oriental dealer I been talking about..2 nights in a row and 2-3 times per night/next morning..COST: dinner and taxi money...age 20.
The next was on my last night (Sunday)..I saw a great looking chica with a nice Body at the Roulette table, So I sat down beside her and started playing and striking up conversation..after about 45 min I asked if she wanted to go grab dinner and she said YES :)
after the meal we sat drinking a Presidente and I said would you lke to go to my room at the Riazon for the good drinks and music?...AGAIN SHE SAID YES...we sat on the bed with Music videos on and didnt even take 3 sips of the drinks before she leaned over started kissing me..Then Stood up and took off her shirt..WOW NATURALS TOO !
yall know what happens next..Anyway she grabbed a pillow and placed it under her lower back and WENT CRAZY with everything...THE BEST SEX Ive ever had fellows !!! Deep throat, EVERYTHING !!

Cost Dinner and drinks...AGE 33..

El Capitan
11-20-2007, 02:55 PM
[quote=skynyrd;385183]OK guys,
I bagged 2 NON pros on my 4 night trip last weekend....I mean HOT looking girls..One was the 1/2 Oriental dealer I been talking about..2 nights in a row and 2-3 times per night/next morning..COST: dinner and taxi money...age 20.
The next was on my last night (Sunday)..I saw a great looking chica with a nice Body at the Roulette table, So I sat down beside her and started playing and striking up conversation..after about 45 min I asked if she wanted to go grab dinner and she said YES :)
after the meal we sat drinking a Presidente and I said would you lke to go to my room at the Riazon for the good drinks and music?...AGAIN SHE SAID YES...we sat on the bed with Music videos on and didnt even take 3 sips of the drinks before she leaned over started kissing me..Then Stood up and took off her shirt..WOW NATURALS TOO !
yall know what happens next..Anyway she grabbed a pillow and placed it under her lower back and WENT CRAZY with everything...THE BEST SEX Ive ever had fellows !!! Deep throat, EVERYTHING !!

Cost Dinner and drinks...AGE 33..

/[quote]

Yo Freebird

You're surprised!!??? ha ha ha........ Dude, it's why I don't spend American dollars on American women no mo! Now that you know, when's the next time you're gonna go? Excellent work!

Skynyrd
11-20-2007, 03:05 PM
I already have the Spirit Air Tickets for Jan 17 - 27th
will split time in SD and Sousa and Blackbeards.
I have been to Costa Rica a dz times and NEVER had a freebie !!!

greydread
11-20-2007, 04:07 PM
I already have the Spirit Air Tickets for Jan 17 - 27th
will split time in SD and Sousa and Blackbeards.
I have been to Costa Rica a dz times and NEVER had a freebie !!!
This is why I enjoy Santo Domingo so much. There are many more opportunities for "hunting in the wild". The small things that American Women take for granted are absolute luxuries to the women there. My son is 28 and when he and his buddies went there with us they were banging non pro's three a day, each and for little more than some attention, food and drinks....and their Spanish sucks.:rofl:

The place is a young man's dream. It doesn't do too badly by us old guys either. It's a great place to be an old dirty bastard as well. I haven't been away from there a week yet and my "booking" finger is itching like crazy.

Galvin
11-20-2007, 06:36 PM
My son is 28 and when he and his buddies went there with us they were banging non pro's three a day, each and for little more than some attention, food and drinks....and their Spanish sucks.:rofl:

Maybe it's b/c I haven't been down there yet (Going down dec 8-16th) so let me know if my thoughts will change completely when I get down there but I need to ask what's the definition of a non pro in the DR?

I ask b/c I find it hard to believe that in any one country you just easily run into so much non pro pussy all the time. If she is trying this get a gringo thing once a year, then she's a non pro. Dating you b/c she likes you, then a non pro. Trying this get a gringo thing once every month or two with hopes of getting out the country. Not sure she's a non pro anymore. Just not high mileage.

I mean, it's all fun and shit to say that she's a non pro but I consider a non pro someone who just got hip to the game and you're one of her first or someone who isn't even in the game and she's mess'n with you off your own merit. Outside of that, they are just UTR.

Like I said, I haven't been down there so maybe I am lacking the correct context but please help me out here.

-------

Unless you fucked a dude on his own merit
And not the way he dribbles a ball or draw leverage
You're a (Bitch), No ma, you're a (Bitch)

The Sage
11-20-2007, 07:59 PM
I think you can simply define a non-pro as a chica who is not actively soliciting and who will not ask you for money and may in fact refuse to accept money from you. If she does this once or 10 times a year it makes no difference. If she's on the high side of these numbers she might be a nymph or a slut, but she is not a pro or semi-pro because she is not soliciting payment for having sex with you. Her US counterpart would be a "normal" chick that on occasion might participate in a one night stand with a guy she met at a bar or club or who after a couple of dates decides to give it up.

Babyboy31
11-20-2007, 08:30 PM
I'm glad that my pointers engendered such interesting and pertinent discussion.

In the interest of clarity, I perhaps overstated some points in my original post. My post about lying really was to emphasize the point that you want your non-pro to think about the fact that this liaison has the possibility of going somewhere....but if she is not asking pressing questions, then there is no need to lie or exaggerate.....You don't want to be proposing marriage and promising to bring em back to the states, etc.

And obviously, going after the non-pro isn't everybody's cup of tea. Some fellas don't like the hassle, nor the romanticism, nor the fraud involved (on both sides on many case). What I found wonderful about SD was that the girls really didn't seem hung up about sex. If they liked you and were comfortable with you, they were prepared to fuck. My tips were geared on helping guys to actually get the girls to like ya. Cause while some fellas seem to be have game naturally, I see some others in action and have to wonder what the hell are they thinking.....

JD426
11-20-2007, 08:42 PM
I think you can simply define a non-pro as a chica who is not actively soliciting and who will not ask you for money and may in fact refuse to accept money from you. If she does this once or 10 times a year it makes no difference. If she's on the high side of these numbers she might be a nymph or a slut, but she is not a pro or semi-pro because she is not soliciting payment for having sex with you. Her US counterpart would be that "normal" chick the on occasion might participate in a one night stand with a guy she met at a bar of club or who after a couple of dates decides to give it up.

I only disagree with the highlighted part.
Maybe im getting older or rusty,or not as good looking as I used to be, but no way that a NORMAL chick will give it up on the first or second date any more, not a 20-36 yr old. (I really dont get 20 yr olds any more anyway)
Although I think the teens are having sex like rabbits, the 20-36 yr old American chicks all WANT something, and they will use SEX to get it, just as if it were a TOOL. Wether its you spending a LOT of $ on them, or a long term relationship which involves you being 100% commited , she wants something. In the 70's and 80's it was quite easy to take a chick out and get laid on the fist date. Now ,you gotta drop a couple hundred on em just to get their attention. This is why I cant date American chicks, I cant take the bullshit anymore. Its not even the $, its their attutude "I have something you need really bad and you're gonna pay for it one way or the other". Europeans and esp Dominicans are not like that at all.
How much ear time u think a College chick will give a 47 yr old like me here in NJ ?? In Santo Domingo, I got a good shot.a real good shot,even with my poor spanish skills. and when I become fluent in spanish, I'm gonna hit it right out of the park. All you need is the balls to approach them,they already know you got the $ . I also agree that there is absolutely NO reason to lie to them.

Cheeno
11-20-2007, 09:35 PM
Maybe it's b/c I haven't been down there yet (Going down dec 8-16th) so let me know if my thoughts will change completely when I get down there but I need to ask what's the definition of a non pro in the DR?
I ask b/c I find it hard to believe that in any one country you just easily run into so much non pro pussy all the time. If she is trying this get a gringo thing once a year, then she's a non pro. Dating you b/c she likes you, then a non pro. Trying this get a gringo thing once every month or two with hopes of getting out the country. Not sure she's a non pro anymore. Just not high mileage.

I mean, it's all fun and shit to say that she's a non pro but I consider a non pro someone who just got hip to the game and you're one of her first or someone who isn't even in the game and she's mess'n with you off your own merit. Outside of that, they are just UTR.

Like I said, I haven't been down there so maybe I am lacking the correct context but please help me out here.

-------

Good question Galvin :smile:

It seems like everyone has his own definition of "Non-pro".

For example, you have a guy like Chuckuindy who cannot score in his home state of Indiana. He is a racist (especially towards Asian Americans), ugly, and likes to impress the chicas with his money.

I think that the chicas he scores with are NOT non-pros. Especially if you see them making out with other tourists at the resort and accepting money for their time and companionship.

But Chuckuindy considers them as a "Non-pro". But to each his own. Chuckuindy is entitled to his own opinion.

I think the best way to find out the meaning of "Non-pro" is by finding out for yourself when you visit SD in December. ;)

Cheeno
11-20-2007, 09:41 PM

In the interest of clarity, I perhaps overstated some points in my original post. My post about lying really was to emphasize the point that you want your non-pro to think about the fact that this liaison has the possibility of going somewhere....but if she is not asking pressing questions, then there is no need to lie or exaggerate.....You don't want to be proposing marriage and promising to bring em back to the states, etc.

And obviously, going after the non-pro isn't everybody's cup of tea. Some fellas don't like the hassle, nor the romanticism, nor the fraud involved (on both sides on many case). What I found wonderful about SD was that the girls really didn't seem hung up about sex. If they liked you and were comfortable with you, they were prepared to fuck. My tips were geared on helping guys to actually get the girls to like ya. Cause while some fellas seem to be have game naturally, I see some others in action and have to wonder what the hell are they thinking.....

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!!! I enjoyed it very much!!! :biggrin:

Hemp
11-20-2007, 09:46 PM
one of my favorite Jay Lines...

Good post. pretty much sums it up.

Galvin
11-20-2007, 09:53 PM

In the interest of clarity, I perhaps overstated some points in my original post. My post about lying really was to emphasize the point that you want your non-pro to think about the fact that this liaison has the possibility of going somewhere

Good post and discussion. Thanks for clearing up intent.

It seems like everyone has his own definition of "Non-pro".

But should they? I can understand slight disparities in GFE but as a board we should be able to find an overall suitable definition of non pro :confused:

Galvin
11-20-2007, 10:02 PM
I only disagree with the highlighted part.
Maybe im getting older or rusty,or not as good looking as I used to be, but no way that a NORMAL chick will give it up on the first or second date any more, not a 20-36 yr old. (I really dont get 20 yr olds any more anyway)
Although I think the teens are having sex like rabbits, the 20-36 yr old American chicks all WANT something, and they will use SEX to get it, just as if it were a TOOL. Wether its you spending a LOT of $ on them, or a long term relationship which involves you being 100% commited , she wants something. In the 70's and 80's it was quite easy to take a chick out and get laid on the fist date. Now ,you gotta drop a couple hundred on em just to get their attention. This is why I cant date American chicks, I cant take the bullshit anymore. Its not even the $, its their attutude "I have something you need really bad and you're gonna pay for it one way or the other". Europeans and esp Dominicans are not like that at all.
How much ear time u think a College chick will give a 47 yr old like me here in NJ ?? In Santo Domingo, I got a good shot.a real good shot,even with my poor spanish skills. and when I become fluent in spanish, I'm gonna hit it right out of the park. All you need is the balls to approach them,they already know you got the $ . I also agree that there is absolutely NO reason to lie to them.

When I saw Sage's post I had the same initial reaction to the last line and then I thought about it more. And I understand the ease you guys reference in the DR but I wouldn't take it as far as to say all American chiks. It's a high percentage within certain circles/groups. If party'n in meatpacking, you're right. At various finance functions (work on wall st), you're right. But if i'm at the nuyo (poetry slam), dancehall party, or just kick'n it the mind fuck is more pressing and hence the need to have game. If no game, it's all about how many at bats you can get.

Not to say I don't share your frustration. I don't even tell a lot of females what I do anymore b/c I feel like I'm targeted b/c they assume I'm bank'n after that. But had to be fair when calling it.

------------

I ain't got no game it's just some bitches understand my story (Had to fit in a Nas quote :D)

Cheeno
11-20-2007, 10:26 PM
But should they? I can understand slight disparities in GFE but as a board we should be able to find an overall suitable definition of non pro :confused:

Just my 2 cents (some will disagree with me).

I do not consider the casino dealers and waitresses as non-pros. They work six days a week, seven hours a day, and make only 6,000 pesos. Their monthly salary is less than my daily salary (God Bless the United States of America).

So generally speaking, most of them will "freelance" to earn extra money. Because like us, they have bills to pay (rent, school, food, utilities, etc.)

They do not work at a chica-casa, but they will "freelance" for extra money. However, some will disagree with me and say that they are "Non-pros".

My point is, if you ask every member in this site what is the definition of a "Non-pro", you are going to have a variety of answers.

The Sage
11-21-2007, 12:33 AM
If they ask for or expect money they qualify at least as semi-pros.

Cheno, you are right. Those casino girls don't make shit and unlike Vegas their wages are not supplemented by tips. If they aren't picking up a trick every now and then they have a lot more dignity than 90% of the chicas on that island could muster under similar circumstances.

Short story. One of my amigas who dances with a resort animation team in response to my asking her when she last had sex, responded that she had been with a hotel client a couple of weeks back and made $100 for a brief romp in a POP cabana. I then ask her of the four other women she works with how many of them hook up with hotel guest from time to time. She thought about it a few second then said "all of them".

greydread
11-21-2007, 10:17 AM
If they ask for or expect money they qualify at least as semi-pros.

If they aren't picking up a trick every now and then they have a lot more dignity than 90% of the chicas on that island could muster under similar circumstances.

I then ask her of the four other women she works with how many of them hook up with hotel guest from time to time. She thought about it a few second then said "all of them".
You've described the "semi-pro to a tee, motive and method. These women live in the grey area between putas and non working Chicas and they outnumber both by far, at least in more tourism dependent areas.

The description of the "non-pro" as the Chica who will not solicit nor accept cash gifts in return for sex is also right on the money.

I think that we can all agree that this "non-pro" is a lot harder to find and when you do find one (as I have met a few through friends there) you're not mongering anymore and it is incumbent upon us to adjust our thought processes accordingly. These are the women whom we treat to high end dinners, trips to the private beaches just as we would on a date here. They are far more likely to reciprocate good treatment than the women in our home countries because we've opened their lives to quality experiences.

They are also more likely to respond sexually simply because they don't have the same sexual hangups as the women we're used to and that's where you mark the differences in our two cultures. It is very liberating and empowering when a woman half your age expresses the desire to hang out with you and flirts with you openly just because she likes your style. The difference with these women is they don't have a problem with the follow through if they're enjoying your company. This is the non-pro experience from my perspective and I believe it to be more prevalent in the larger cities (Santo Domingo, Santiago) than at the beach towns which draw the needy to hunt tourists $$$.

I think that my point was more of an elaboration on BP's original idea than anything else and his post has created a very good discussion on the subject, especially in highlighting the liberated attitudes of the Latin/ Caribbean woman when it comes to expressions of their sexuality. The differences are the reason we smile on the arrivals and frown on the returns.

Hunter
11-21-2007, 10:37 AM
By the end of this thread we will have widdled the number of non-pro chicas in DR to about 14... lol..

Galvin
11-21-2007, 10:41 AM
They are also more likely to respond sexually simply because they don't have the same sexual hangups as the women we're used to and that's where you mark the differences in our two cultures. It is very liberating and empowering when a woman half your age expresses the desire to hang out with you and flirts with you openly just because she likes your style. The difference with these women is they don't have a problem with the follow through if they're enjoying your company. This is the non-pro experience from my perspective and I believe it to be more prevalent in the larger cities (Santo Domingo, Santiago) than at the beach towns which draw the needy to hunt tourists $$$.

I have yet to experience so I will look to have some fun when I go down and definitely report back.

prtyr2
11-21-2007, 11:00 AM
Very well said. I don't see the need to scam good girls by balls out lying. It aint that hard to get laid down there so why should I lie? I have been single since april or so and have gotten laid a ton by non pros. I have not told any of them that I am interested in them as anything more than "amigas". I make it clear I am not looking for a novia. I have not pressured any chica to sleep with me and usually wait till it is their idea. No karmic paybacks for me!

I also don't offer a gift to non pros. If they are really non pros they will be insulted. To many of these girls even just hanging in my apt and my making some food. . . .is a day out for them. If I take em to dinner they are really living large and they are looking for attention and affection. Not looking for dud to tear that pussy out da frame. . . . lol. . .

prtyr2
11-21-2007, 11:13 AM
I know I am in the vast minority here but I have zero desire to bang a chick that doesn't like me. News flash. . . . .if you have to lie for a chica to like you. . . .she doesn't like you. . . .she likes the person you are portraying.

Now I am not a saint and I don't tell them everything either. Many "amigas" will tell me to behave if I am heading out of town. . .I laugh and say "why". Hinting that since we are not a "couple" what I do when we are not together is not her biz and what she does is not mine. No harm no foul.

In the interest of clarity, I perhaps overstated some points in my original post. My post about lying really was to emphasize the point that you want your non-pro to think about the fact that this liaison has the possibility of going somewhere....but if she is not asking pressing questions, My tips were geared on helping guys to actually get the girls to like ya. Cause while some fellas seem to be have game naturally, I see some others in action and have to wonder what the hell are they thinking.....

Don Tomas
11-21-2007, 11:15 AM

Is it low if I tell them I work for the "visa department" with the US Citizenship & Immigration Service?:rofl:

As for the best way to bag a non-pro, it's not lie, lie, lie.

It's dance, dance, dance!

prtyr2
11-21-2007, 11:19 AM
Cheeno, in some cases we turn non pros into semi pros. I have dated 2 girls that worked at jaragua. Never paid em. Bought one a pizza and went out to eat with them etc.

If a girl is interested in a gringo and would have gone out with him for free, and he gives her a gift. . . . she just thinks that is what gringos do. lol, also if they work in a casino and her amigas all get gifts they catch on.

I have an amiga that works 7 days a week in a banca. makes 3,000 pesos a month! Also is a college student. She is a real non pro. .. .in fact last I asked was still a virgin. Great girl and will not even set foot in a car wash or low class bar. She lives in a Barrio but is a classy girl. Took her out to a very nice restaurant with some business clients and she was great to hang with. I have more fun going out with her and getting nada than banging some hooker in a chica casa. Maybe I am getting old but to me it is way harder to find someone that I genuinely enjoy being with than getting laid. Getting laid is easy.

Just my 2 cents (some will disagree with me).

I do not consider the casino dealers and waitresses as non-pros. They work six days a week, seven hours a day, and make only 6,000 pesos. Their monthly salary is less than my daily salary (God Bless the United States of America).

So generally speaking, most of them will "freelance" to earn extra money. Because like us, they have bills to pay (rent, school, food, utilities, etc.)

They do not work at a chica-casa, but they will "freelance" for extra money. However, some will disagree with me and say that they are "Non-pros".

My point is, if you ask every member in this site what is the definition of a "Non-pro", you are going to have a variety of answers.

JD426
11-21-2007, 11:24 AM

This right here sums it up pretty nicely, and YES this is also exactly why I prefer Santo Domingo over the touristy beach towns. for ex, I am in my glory at the Merengue festival, one of the events where you experience the real culture & can chat up the true non pros (wear slacks, no shorts please). But eventually SANTIAGO will be my final exam once I learn the lingo. Hope you guys that speak the language fluently realize that you have a 20-1 advantage over us gringos.

dijinn
11-22-2007, 12:18 AM
Hi guys,
I wanted to add my experience on picking up non pros in Santo Domingo. I am 37, in shape, average looking gringo and speak little Spanish.

I went to the large 2 story grocery store near the Gold's gym in Santo Domingo. While shopping at the store I chatted as best as I could with a few of the girls that were working the watch/jewelry counter. To make long story short, I took one of the girls out to dinner that night and we went all over town. She came back to my room for some fun.The next morning I gave her some money. I told her it was for her daughter's well being. She was really happy for that.

I met anther girl in a similar situation while she was on her job. I took her out that night and ended up in my motel room. I gave her some money too and said it was for in child's needs.She was really happy also.

I have drawn some my own ideas about picking up non pros:

Dress nice, I don't mean wear suits or gaudy jewelry. I wore modern dark blue jeans and long-sleeved dress shirt with appropriate shoes. Try to dress (a step up from everybody else) but not over the top.

Look as good as possible. Be well groomed,clean,neat, and smell nice.

You don't need a muscle body or have an athletic appearance but I am sure this would help. Just try to have your weight in proportion to your body.

Be sincere and sweet. I just told the girls I was in town for a couple weeks for business and vacation. I told them that I found Dominican women very beautiful. I told the girls they were beautiful and would like to take them out for dinner,drinks and dancing for the evening. Treat them to a good time and 95 percent chance you will get laid.. I batting 100 percent (2 for 2).

I don't have any game at all. I never been able to pickup a girl in the US in one day and latter that night bed them.

El Capitan
11-22-2007, 08:14 AM
Hi guys,

Dress nice, but not over the top.

Look as good as possible. Be well groomed,clean,neat, and smell nice.

You don't need a muscle body or have an athletic appearance...... Just try to have your weight in proportion to your body.

Be sincere and sweet. I don't have any game at all.[/YELLOW][/YELLOW] I never been able to pickup a girl in the US in one day and latter that night bed them.

Yo Dizz....re-read what you wrote...dress nice, look like you care about yourself, treat them nice.........THAT'S GAME BRO!

As far as not being able to pick up "stink finger" and bed it in the USA ain't yo fault.. ..American women have been led to believe they are more than HOES.......when in reality, their materialistic attitudes make them nothing better than......HOES....

Don Tomas
11-22-2007, 09:53 AM
..American women have been led to believe they are more than HOES.......when in reality, their materialistic attitudes make them nothing better than......HOES....

You have to look no further then women who believe they should be able to keep an engagement ring if they break-up before the wedding. They "earned" it as they would say!

About a year ago there was a big story in Chicago about a break-up and the guy was an investment banker or something like that and the engagement ring was something like $90,000!!!! The women wouldn't give it back and every female columnist was supporting her along with female readers. Then one male columnist equated it with prositution if she thought she earned it. The blowup from that column was huge!

Hemp
11-22-2007, 10:21 AM
Exactly!!! why else would we as guys do that shit...for female attention, its all bait on a hook.

Yo Dizz....re-read what you wrote...
dress nice, look like you care about yourself, treat them nice.........THAT'S GAME BRO!

As far as not being able to pick up "stink finger" and bed it in the USA ain't yo fault.. ..American women have been led to believe they are more than HOES.......when in reality, their materialistic attitudes make them nothing better than......HOES....

Donny Boy
11-22-2007, 09:36 PM
You have to look no further then women who believe they should be able to keep an engagement ring if they break-up before the wedding. They "earned" it as they would say!

About a year ago there was a big story in Chicago about a break-up and the guy was an investment banker or something like that and the engagement ring was something like $90,000!!!! The women wouldn't give it back and every female columnist was supporting her along with female readers. Then one male columnist equated it with prositution if she thought she earned it. The blowup from that column was huge!

Now that is some bull.
I hope he got it back,

Don Tomas
11-23-2007, 12:18 AM
Now that is some bull.
I hope he got it back,

They came to an undisclosed settlement where he got the ring back and she got something else, don't know if it was cash or other jewelry.