PDA

View Full Version : Brooklyn Beas November Birthday Party!!!

Jimmydr
07-22-2004, 01:56 PM
I am supplying a cake and it will be served on a chica. I will pass on my slice of it! :D

Don Tomas
07-22-2004, 02:04 PM
I am supplying a cake and it will be served on a chica. I will pass on my slice of it! :D

I will take the slice that is on her toto! We all know BrooklynBeas won't eat that piece. :lol:

BrooklynBeas
07-22-2004, 02:14 PM
LMAO,... you got that right ... Beas ate one girl in his life and that was his girl for 3 yrs... i dont eat things that house different penises every day.. think about that next time you eat ur next dominican whore.

and does this mean we can fill you in as present for thanksgiving?

Don Tomas
07-22-2004, 02:17 PM
LMAO,... you got that right ... Beas ate one girl in his life and that was his girl for 3 yrs... i dont eat things that house different penises every day.. think about that next time you eat ur next dominican whore.

and does this mean we can fill you in as present for thanksgiving?

1. Do you kiss them?
2. Do you think you are the first guy they have blown before?
3. If yes to #2, Do you want to buy a bridge in your hometown?

Jimmydr
07-22-2004, 02:27 PM

I like it when I am number 1,001! :D

Don Tomas
07-22-2004, 02:33 PM

Jimmy & Soronji sitting in a tree B-L-O-W-I-N-G...

Err nevermind you would be number 10,001 with her. :lol:

BrooklynBeas
07-22-2004, 02:40 PM
omg ... i guess your right but i didnt think of it like that ... i musta been # 9,901 & 9,918 this past trip cause i was with Soranji cause i had her twice and a couple of days apart... damn does this mean i may have blown jimmy indirectly... im about to throw up my lunch

although it may be considered similar i think kissing is a lil less seriously as eating pussy... Thoughts?

Don Tomas
07-22-2004, 02:53 PM
although it may be considered similar i think kissing is a lil less seriously as eating pussy... Thoughts?

Well I agree that chicas are probably more likely to brush then to douche. Heck I bring toothbrushes but I don't bring douches, either way it's about bringing pleasure to the chicas. And there is the control factor, nothing like a chica trembling on the bed after you just stimulated her G-spot and made her squirt pussy juice halfway across the room... :twisted:

Like I said before we all walk to a different beat.

BrooklynBeas
07-22-2004, 02:57 PM
i agree with the feeling of pleasure that i get from making a girl orgasm its just i rather not do it with my tongue... i keep that for special girls in my life and that only happened to one girl in my life... the girl i am with currently will get it too a short time from now because she deserves it and im starting to get some feelings for her... OK ?

Jimmydr
07-22-2004, 03:00 PM

Jimmy & Soronji sitting in a tree B-L-O-W-I-N-G...

Err nevermind you would be number 10,001 with her. :lol:

I was there in April 2002, I was number 48!

Shadow Dweller
07-22-2004, 03:17 PM
I can't believe I did'nt sample Soronji last trip! I'll have to fix that in September. I'll be # 14,001!

Don Tomas
07-22-2004, 03:22 PM
I can't believe I did'nt sample Soronji last trip! I'll have to fix that in September. I'll be # 14,001!

I am going to beat you there, I will be #14,000! You can get sloppy "seconds" :?:

Shadow Dweller
07-22-2004, 04:03 PM
Ha! are you getting greedy on me? How about we grab three chicas ( Including Soranji) and have ourselves a little fiesta! I'm allways willing to share. :twisted:

BrooklynBeas
07-22-2004, 04:27 PM
WHat the fuck does this have to do with my party ... or are you guys gonna treat me to a sloppy wet BBJ by Soranji?
It will be round # 3 with her but i never pass up a sloppy wet bbbj

Shadow Dweller
07-22-2004, 04:34 PM
No one told you? We are going to celebrate your birthday in September this year! Since it is your party, you can come as long as you bring those three shinny peso's!

Don Tomas
07-22-2004, 04:49 PM
Ha! are you getting greedy on me? How about we grab three chicas ( Including Soranji) and have ourselves a little fiesta! I'm allways willing to share. :twisted:

Sure we can share, just remember someone has to be first! :lol:

PS Let's get 4 chicas total! Then we can send pics to Vak to let him know what he missed. :lol:

Babyboy31
07-22-2004, 08:36 PM
WHat the fuck does this have to do with my party ... or are you guys gonna treat me to a sloppy wet BBJ by Soranji?

By the sounds of it...the only sloppy you might be getting are sloppy seconds.....lol

I have seen many photos of Soronji...and have had quite a few trips to Sosua...however I never had the chance to sample da goods. Actually I did have one chance...however she wanted $100 US and me being cheap passed it up.

BrooklynBeas
07-23-2004, 07:58 AM

By the sounds of it...the only sloppy you might be getting are sloppy seconds.....lol

I have seen many photos of Soronji...and have had quite a few trips to Sosua...however I never had the chance to sample da goods. Actually I did have one chance...however she wanted $100 US and me being cheap passed it up.

SHe wanted what !!!! ... you must have not asked her how much in the palace or you must be fuckin disgusting!! haha she might come out asking for the most 2000 pesos but you can get her for 1500 pesos.. i heard of guys getting her for 1000... IMO she is not the hottest thing in the world by far but she is just really a cool girl and gives amazing head...

Shadow Dweller
07-23-2004, 08:48 AM
she is just really a cool girl and gives amazing head...

Ahhh.. Just what the doctor ordered!

Don Tomas
07-23-2004, 12:39 PM
SHe wanted what !!!! ... you must have not asked her how much in the palace or you must be fuckin disgusting!! haha she might come out asking for the most 2000 pesos but you can get her for 1500 pesos.. i heard of guys getting her for 1000... IMO she is not the hottest thing in the world by far but she is just really a cool girl and gives amazing head...

I have heard the same thing but have yet to try her skills. I am very tempted too since personally I have never cum that way and the first trip down there I told the Palace girls if they could make me cum that way there was a $100US bonus in it. I would probably still honor the bonus in future trip, one day I will find a girl who can get me off with a blowjob...

Babyboy31
07-23-2004, 10:01 PM

Oh yeah......I'm pretty fuckin disgusting alright. Think she was testing me....I was a definite newbie at that time....and I didn't know very much spanish....So I think she thought I was an easy target. At that time I was in the High Caribe....and a buddy of mine was translating. However she was able to say $100 US in english as clear as day.

honda11236
07-03-2008, 05:07 AM
does anybody know ana

3somefan
07-03-2008, 05:20 AM
does anybody know ana

oh oh.....:eek: