PDA

View Full Version : Brooklyn Beas November Birthday Party!!!

Don Tomas
07-22-2004, 03:51 PM
Will you bring a gift for him?

Answer NO and receive a free Grande Presidente!

Make multiple accounts on this board and answer NO several times and receive a case of Presidentes!

Vote early, vote often!

BrooklynBeas
07-22-2004, 04:29 PM
Wow now thats abuse... i dont want anyone to bring me a gift i just want all of your to buy me a whore ... so far i have 3 pesos according to the poll!!!!

Jimmydr
07-22-2004, 04:40 PM
Have I got a 3 peso whore for you! :D

BrooklynBeas
07-22-2004, 04:46 PM
But Jimmy , you told me your girl would do it for free...

Jimmydr
07-22-2004, 04:48 PM
But Jimmy , you told me your girl would do it for free...

My girls uncle is minister of Tourism as of Aug 16, so tell her to her face and lets see if she thinks its funny. You may not like Puerto Plata Prision. Hahaha! :D

Don Tomas
07-22-2004, 04:48 PM
Have I got a 3 peso whore for you! :D

OMG Do I even want to see a picture of her? I thought the 150 peso chica from my first trip was as low as they go... (Whores that is, don't need a freebie debate)

BrooklynBeas
07-22-2004, 04:56 PM
damn Jimmy ... it was a joke ... did i hit a soft spot... see ya tomorrow im going home from work... Peace and i better still get my cake!

Jimmydr
07-22-2004, 07:26 PM
damn Jimmy ... it was a joke ... did i hit a soft spot... see ya tomorrow im going home from work... Peace and i better still get my cake!

You will get CAKE! :shock:

Jimmydr
07-22-2004, 07:47 PM

She is trying to better herself while I for one am just a whoremonger with the only goal in my life being, spending as much time in DR chasing pussy and writing about it.

BrooklynBeas
07-23-2004, 07:55 AM

She is trying to better herself while I for one am just a whoremonger with the only goal in my life being, spending as much time in DR chasing pussy and writing about it.

I dont see anything wrong with your goal... you have met your goal, you have a good job that lets you travel, you make your own money legally, you have a life that many people envy... good for you!