PDA

View Full Version : boca chica weekend trip report.

jcarn
07-23-2004, 04:49 AM
I wound up taking a weekend trip to boca chica at the beginning of july. It was my first trip to BC and DR so I was very inexperienced at this whole mongering thing.

If you're not used to 'el campo' BC can seem like a very scary place to be walking around at night but it's not really dangerous. Most of the stories I heard about BC sorta lived up to thier tales. I wound up staying at el candil hotel which is absolutely wonderful and I highly recommend that you stay there especially if it's your first time in BC.

The BC scene was okay. Club cosmos is amazing if you're an American and never been mongering before. When I walked in there was like 50 girls and 3 or 4 dudes like me looking for chicas. Although the girls werent dimes or anything they were cute ones and there were fugly ones. I took a cute one home and she was a decent lay but nothing spectacular. I had another girl from bc and it was the same.

I wound up driving to the capital and visiting spa michelle. Like the true jackass I am, I actually printed out the 20% coupon on thier website and tried to get 20% off. It didnt work and they fed me some lame story about how it's 2000 pesos with 20% off the first day. I say 'feh, whatever' and am presented with 8 different girls including the owner herself 'michelle, the girl pictured on the website'. I decide to go for a light skinned short looking girl in her twenties that has a nice ass and tits. I wasnt prepared for the incredible fuck that she was going to turn out to be. The next day I wind up coming back to the spa around midnight but was told that they were closing because it was late (midnight is late?) but they let me in anyways. This time around they only charge 1500 pesos but the girl from last night isnt there instead it's a skinny darker dominican girl is all I see. So I decide to go for her and she winds up giving me the best deepthroat bbbj I've had EVER. I almost busted a nut before we got to sex. We started fucking and she had the tightest pussy... omfg, I busted in like 5 minutes it was so tight but I wanted to feel that deepthroat action again so I tell her to start sucking it and she goes at it for like 20 minutes till I bust again (to which i'm trying not to bust because her oral skills are gooooooood). well worth the 1500 pesos, hell.... I gave her a 1500 peso tip and she was like 'ALL THIS IS FOR ME?!?!?' (I left the country next morning and needed to get rid of some cash, lol, I still have like 1500 pesos sitting next to my shotglass collection here at home).

I would say that it helped alot that spoke fluent spanish but it also fucked me over in a few places. If you're walking around boca chica it's best to act like a foreigner. The locals will try to 'befriend' you and then keep bugging you for money. It gets really annoying but since I wasnt fimilar with the scene I wound up throwing a few pesos here and there. I didnt want to piss off a local and wind up getting mugged or something.

oh yeah, before I forget... also make damned sure you bring some industrial strength bug repellent if you decide to go to the beach. Some mosquitoes or sandfleas made a meal out of me. IT sucked, the next morning I wound up with like 9 different bites all swollen and itchy and a bit painful too.

Bug Boy
07-23-2004, 06:10 AM
Nice report. I can't wait to get back to Boca Chica / Santo Domingo!

-Helpmann

Babyboy31
07-23-2004, 06:10 AM
Great Report

Yeah, the Boca Scene isn't what it use to be. Next time you are in the Capital yo need to try several more spas which are all in walking distance from Spa Michelles.

Mona Lisa's.....Calle Santiago & Danae (one street past Sr. Delgado)
52s Calle Santiago & (I can't remember)
Pisne........Independencia & Pastuer (Between Independencia & Malecon)
Elegant Center.....Indpendencia & Pastuer (Between Independencia & Malecon)
Spa Sureal Calle Santiago & Socorro Sanchez

BrooklynBeas
07-23-2004, 08:05 AM
SpaMichelle or MichelleBar which is what the sign said on the small bar in there when i was there in 02.. is the best massage parlor ive been to... Paid $40 after you do the conversion to USD... which may be a lil high now that i know i can get the same in Sosua for 1000 pesos.. but the head this girl gave me and the 1 hr massage was priceless

Calles santiago and delgado... ill never forget that