PDA

View Full Version : Smith goes to Sosua 4

RickRock
02-15-2006, 08:53 AM
I made it. Met up with Beads and pals. What a crew. These guys can drink. John wasn't expecting us so we had to wait for our rooms. No big deal. Beads' novia Jamie got there before we did. He's locked in with her for the week. there are worse places to be I guess, she is smokin. Anyway, it was fuckin raining all day. We had a few drinks at Europa on our way to get supplies. The rain wasn't letting up, so we toughed it out and started walking. We walked by domino bar and we saw this old palace pro (Yaheda?). I broke of from the group, grabbed some beer and agua and headed back to domino, whatever, I needed to get a nut off so I offered her a dry room and a hard cock for 1000 and off we went. She even carried my groceries. I did her twice. What can I say I was backed up. I brought her downstairs a half hour later and there was another chica at the bar who had a smokin body. Her name was Nancy. Beads and his crew just got back from their supply run but I was getting into party mode, but also thinking about another load. I offered the same deal to Nancy and off we went. What a fucking body. After she left I went to hang out with Beads' buddies(Beads was upstairs with his wife) Drank a shit load and eventually decided on dinner at Morua Mai. It was date night for VD and we were the barbarians making everyone uncomfortable. High comedy. Good meal. After chow we went hunting at Sosua Life I think? We were pretty hammered at this point. 4 bottles of wine will do that. I saw this tall haitian beauty, and can't remember her name at this point. It'll come to me when I post the pics. Anyway, my limited spanish wasn't doing the trick b/c she spoke french. Great, I've spent the last month boning up on my spanish and now I have to bust out my crappy Montreal stripper french. It was comical, but after jerking her around for about 2 hours she went home with me for 2000TLN. Didn't quite make it the whole night. She pulled a Roberto Duran at about 5AM after 3 loads. Fine, I got some good zzzs after that. I'm at Rocky's with the boys and my food is here. Gotta reload the torpedo tubes. Will update later...

gdogg
02-15-2006, 08:55 AM
Agent Smith, you're doing us proud...keep it coming!!
:clap2:

Bug Boy
02-15-2006, 09:07 AM
I made it. Met up with Beads and pals. What a crew. These guys can drink. John wasn't expecting us so we had to wait for our rooms. No big deal. Beads' novia Jamie got there before we did. He's locked in with her for the week. there are worse places to be I guess, she is smokin. Anyway, it was fuckin raining all day. We had a few drinks at Europa on our way to get supplies. The rain wasn't letting up, so we toughed it out and started walking. We walked by domino bar and we saw this old palace pro (Yaheda?). I broke of from the group, grabbed some beer and agua and headed back to domino, whatever, I needed to get a nut off so I offered her a dry room and a hard cock for 1000 and off we went. She even carried my groceries. I did her twice. What can I say I was backed up. I brought her downstairs a half hour later and there was another chica at the bar who had a smokin body. Her name was Nancy. Beads and his crew just got back from their supply run but I was getting into party mode, but also thinking about another load. I offered the same deal to Nancy and off we went. What a fucking body. After she left I went to hang out with Beads' buddies(Beads was upstairs with his wife) Drank a shit load and eventually decided on dinner at Morua Mai. It was date night for VD and we were the barbarians making everyone uncomfortable. High comedy. Good meal. After chow we went hunting at Sosua Life I think? We were pretty hammered at this point. 4 bottles of wine will do that. I saw this tall haitian beauty, and can't remember her name at this point. It'll come to me when I post the pics. Anyway, my limited spanish wasn't doing the trick b/c she spoke french. Great, I've spent the last month boning up on my spanish and now I have to bust out my crappy Montreal stripper french. It was comical, but after jerking her around for about 2 hours she went home with me for 2000TLN. Didn't quite make it the whole night. She pulled a Roberto Duran at about 5AM after 3 loads. Fine, I got some good zzzs after that. I'm at Rocky's with the boys and my food is here. Gotta reload the torpedo tubes. Will update later...

Sounds good, I like the fact that you understood that Yahaira is past it, but you needed her to serve her purpose.

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
02-15-2006, 12:31 PM
Reports, I love it!

psriches
02-15-2006, 12:41 PM
Great report! That Yahieda is a real pro. For a few extra pesos, you can nut in her ass!!

gmalet
02-15-2006, 04:54 PM
Guys I am there tomorrow. I'll see you all at the Life Bar around 9 or 10 pm if you guys can make it.

Tonto4
02-15-2006, 05:11 PM
Great report! That Yahieda is a real pro. For a few extra pesos, you can nut in her ass!!

Maybe I'll check her out next time. Something a little different. Thanks for the info ps. Enjoying your report AS.

WSJ3
02-15-2006, 06:35 PM

Damn you nasty psriches...

gdogg
02-15-2006, 07:38 PM
I also heard she'd take it up the culo. I doubt if I'll ever do her again, but if I do...you know where "gpupp" is heading!!

Apos
02-15-2006, 08:07 PM
i've been finding many of the chicas seem to be in favor of a little back door action...not on the "first date" perhaps but soon and they're certainly up for a little to a lot of teasing/playing there.

most of the chicas i was with on recent trips got really excited if i headed in that direction. not all but say 7 out of 10 and atleast 2 or 3 out of 10 completed the job.

it IS an erogenous zone after all:clap:

JD
02-16-2006, 02:46 AM
Good intel Agent Smith!

JD

psriches
02-16-2006, 06:03 PM
I also heard she'd take it up the culo. I doubt if I'll ever do her again, but if I do...you know where "gpupp" is heading!!Yeah, after this last baby, she's starting to get a little mileage on her!

gdogg
02-16-2006, 07:32 PM
I also noticed that she doesn't look as good as she used to. I guess I've been going down enough to notice the change in the chicas. When did she have a baby?

WSJ3
02-16-2006, 07:39 PM
I also heard she'd take it up the culo. I doubt if I'll ever do her again, but if I do...you know where "gpupp" is heading!!

Damn I have to get back to Sousa before you do gdogg...

I cant have you strecthing the culo out before I get to hit it with my STRUDEL...

TEE HEE...

gdogg
02-16-2006, 08:03 PM
Sammy, this one you can have. With all of the new chica arrivals in Sosua lately, I probably won't be hitting it anytime soon! I like her though, I always give her a hug and a peck whenever I see her.

psriches
02-16-2006, 09:02 PM
I also noticed that she doesn't look as good as she used to. I guess I've been going down enough to notice the change in the chicas. When did she have a baby?the baby must be a few months old now

RickRock
02-24-2006, 10:13 PM
Great trip. Met up with Beads and pals..I'll call them Bruno and Carlito until they establish their own identities on the site. Great crew. Also met Megasquirt. Hope you made your flight buddy. My report has a lot of visuals so I will be starting a new thread over there. Needless to say, good time had by all. Also I will take credit for bringing nuhomet back. I tortured him with stories the whole time I was there. To be continued in the photo section...

gdogg
02-24-2006, 10:32 PM
Welcome back, Agent Smith! Thanks for bringing Nuhomet back into the fold. Looking forward to seeing the visuals!

WSJ3
02-24-2006, 10:35 PM
Sammy, this one you can have. With all of the new chica arrivals in Sosua lately, I probably won't be hitting it anytime soon! I like her though, I always give her a hug and a peck whenever I see her.
I knew I could count on you gdogg cuz...