PDA

View Full Version : Palace or Europa

sixfive23
02-16-2006, 10:39 PM
I am looking for a place to stay in Sousa or Puerto Plata. Billy's and BB seem liked they are booked. Palace and Europa are open. somewhere that chica friendly.

Thanks fellas

Six5

Apos
02-16-2006, 10:42 PM
you're safe with either although i think most here will point you to the palace. it's a fun place and John is a great host.

Phoenix
02-16-2006, 11:59 PM
I am looking for a place to stay in Sousa or Puerto Plata. Billy's and BB seem liked they are booked. Palace and Europa are open. somewhere that chica friendly.

Thanks fellas

Six5

If it is your first trip to the DR I would check out The Palace, plenty of good advice can be had from John

Bug Boy
02-17-2006, 12:07 AM

Do you want a place that is chica friendly or a place that has chicas at the front door 24/7?

sixfive23
02-17-2006, 07:24 AM
Either.. Been to DR.. but the Resort side of things.. Here to have total fun.. so doesn't matter. What are the Pros and cons of both. I also want a place that is pretty clean

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
02-17-2006, 07:54 AM
Field of Dreams Rocks when its Full of mongers as does The Palace.

Bug Boy
02-17-2006, 08:16 AM
Either.. Been to DR.. but the Resort side of things.. Here to have total fun.. so doesn't matter. What are the Pros and cons of both. I also want a place that is pretty clean

To have a nice trip you need a place to stay that suits your desire. You want chicas 24/7 or a place where you can tour the town while resting for the next one?

Sosua has chica friendly hotels, which are not in the center of the action. Sosua also has hotels that you can literally roll out of bed and find a lady ready to hop in the sack. Your first trip I would try Europa. Europa will have you right in the middle of the action. You can tour the little town of Sosua and never have to worry about finding your way back. Walk out the front door of Europa and you can immediately start to take your pick of who will be the next lucky lady.

On the other hand there are places that put you five blocks or more away from the ladies of the evening. These places would probably be better once you have made a few trips to Sosua and know your way around.

Whatever you decide you will have fun! Refuse the first price and negotiate!

ErikS
02-17-2006, 11:25 AM
To . .... you will have fun! Refuse the first price and negotiate!

Well said Brother Herb..... .........3 rules:
1. Have Fun!
2. Negotiate everything!
3. Stay safe!

sixfive23
02-17-2006, 02:45 PM
Thanks fellas,

Will most likely be staying at Europa? One more question do they charge(Hotel) for you to bring chicas up to the room.

the_Jayman
02-17-2006, 02:50 PM
For the Europa, 1 chica at a time is free but I have heard reports that they charge if you try to bring more than 1 at a time.

Apos
02-17-2006, 02:51 PM
Thanks fellas,

Will most likely be staying at Europa? One more question do they charge(Hotel) for you to bring chicas up to the room.

not 1 at a time but apparantly if you try and bring more at the same time. if you have a buddy just have him bring in the 2nd chica for ya!

ErikS
02-18-2006, 08:27 AM
When I was at the Europa (5x), you could bring in one chica at a time for no extra charge. They just needed to leave their cedula (ID) at the front desk while they were in your room. And you could do this an unlimited number of times per day.

If you wanted to bring two chicas up to your room at the SAME time (commonly called a "happy hour"), you had to pay an extra $15.00 US at the front desk, and both chicas had to leave their cedulas.

But as Apos pointed out, there are ways around it.

Enjoy your trip!

Apos
02-18-2006, 10:01 AM
When I was at the Europa (5x), you could bring in one chica at a time for no extra charge. They just needed to leave their cedula (ID) at the front desk while they were in your room. And you could do this an unlimited number of times per day.

If you wanted to bring two chicas up to your room at the SAME time (commonly called a "happy hour"), you had to pay an extra $15.00 US at the front desk, and both chicas had to leave their cedulas.

But as Apos pointed out, there are ways around it.

Enjoy your trip!

bring handcuffs and ball gags:razz:....leave the first one cuffed to the bed and then go find another...you buddies may all be busy:clap2:

dbros9
02-27-2006, 04:39 PM
Does the Europa ever return emails to book rooms ??
Sent one a week ago and still nothing retuned - I might look elsewhere...

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
02-27-2006, 04:40 PM
Does the Europa ever return emails to book rooms ??
Sent one a week ago and still nothing retuned - I might look elsewhere...

Sometimes but Diago goes home at times.

MegaSquirt
02-27-2006, 05:51 PM
I would recommend the Palace, you will meet up more of your fellow mongers from ISOC. Beware of the chicas out near Europa, I've been frisked and almost became a victim but I also like to check out their hotel in the future.

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
02-27-2006, 06:19 PM
I would recommend the Palace, you will meet up more of your fellow mongers from ISOC. Beware of the chicas out near Europa, I've been frisked and almost became a victim but I also like to check out their hotel in the future.

nothing says get away more than a punch in the face!

Apos
02-27-2006, 06:24 PM
nothing says get away more than a punch in the face!

generally speaking it's NOT wise to hit anyone, especially a local...unless there are no witnesses;)

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
02-27-2006, 06:26 PM
generally speaking it's NOT wise to hit anyone, especially a local...unless there are no witnesses;)

Unless its a local that gives her taht punch in the face.

MegaSquirt
02-27-2006, 06:56 PM
Jimmy...wait a minute, they did this to you too? What did you do, punch her? If so, I will yell your name 'Jimmy' next time and they'll run for their lives! :) :)

JuanElGriego
02-27-2006, 08:00 PM
generally speaking it's NOT wise to hit anyone, especially a local...

Sure, NOW you tell me. :D

Apos
02-27-2006, 08:02 PM
Sure, NOW you tell me. :D

well it worked out ok for you...more or less, but i wouldn't try it again:rolleyes:

gdogg
02-28-2006, 09:42 AM
If you're choosing between the Palace and Europa, I'd choose the Palace. These days you wouldn't be attacked by chicas if you stay at the Palace, there are fewer of them there lately. You can have some peace. The moment you walk out of Europa, you'll probably be bombarded. So, I guess it depends on what you're looking for.

WSJ3
03-01-2006, 09:13 AM
I prefer to be assaulted by multiple chicas.

Life is good.

Hemp
03-04-2006, 12:19 PM
I prefer to be assaulted by multiple chicas.

Life is good.

shit...thats what i was thinking hounded by a bunch of chicas...cool wit me, just watch your pockets right??? other than that

they can bombard me all they want

gdogg
03-04-2006, 12:22 PM
It really gets old after a while. Especially if you start to get bombarded by ones you don't particularly care for.

Bug Boy
03-04-2006, 01:03 PM
It really gets old after a while. Especially if you start to get bombarded by ones you don't particularly care for.

You took the words out of my mouth. They can be a real pain in the ass sometimes.

BTW gdogg I took a look at the Palms/Tradewinds while in Sosua. It looks to be a nice joint. Just have to carry a lot of 20 peso bills for motos or some good walking shoes.

psriches
03-04-2006, 01:16 PM
I prefer to be assaulted by multiple chicas.BULLSHITE! You hate that! I've seen you running for your life, into Europa while being chased by multiple chicas. I thought you were a member of the J5..........
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/pablo_in_dr/J5.jpg

Apos
03-04-2006, 01:23 PM
You took the words out of my mouth. They can be a real pain in the ass sometimes.

BTW gdogg I took a look at the Palms/Tradewinds while in Sosua. It looks to be a nice joint. Just have to carry a lot of 20 peso bills for motos or some good walking shoes.

for some reason i rarely get even approached there...perhaps cause my ex-novia has a large family and many friends that know me...or maybe because Daisy is kinda friendly.

if i am waiting for a buddy and sit near the swing occasionally i'll get approached but nothing too irritating.

maybe i'm just too old, ugly and poor looking:eek:...who knows?:D

Phoenix
03-04-2006, 01:38 PM
for some reason i rarely get even approached there...perhaps cause my ex-novia has a large family and many friends that know me...or maybe because Daisy is kinda friendly.

if i am waiting for a buddy and sit near the swing occasionally i'll get approached but nothing too irritating.

maybe i'm just too old, ugly and poor looking:eek:...who knows?:D

It was probably just those cheap ass Wal-Mart clothes you wear :D

guttaman
03-04-2006, 01:48 PM
Do the Europa. And by the way. Sixfive, are you a prison guard. Sixfive is a term meaning that a gaurd is coming. Not like i know from experience.

Apos
03-04-2006, 01:55 PM
It was probably just those cheap ass Wal-Mart clothes you wear :D

possibly:o

remember...32/30!:p:D

Hemp
03-04-2006, 06:47 PM

i guess i will be the judge of that when i get down there...which by the way will be July 14rd- 23rd......HOOOOLLA:p

Bug Boy
03-04-2006, 07:16 PM
i guess i will be the judge of that when i get down there...

It won't happen your first trip. Make 3 or 4 trips and you will get tired of them hoes hounding the shit out of you. You know what type of chica you like so you won't feel like having the skanks pestering you to buy a beer, feed their babies, help their mother in the hospital, etc. You find a chica you like just look her in the eye, negotiation time.

TropicBob
03-04-2006, 08:11 PM
I've stayed at the Palace for five straight years - probably over 20 trips - ALWAYS had a great time. I found by commandeering the Penthouse suite up on top I had a good look out point for arriving chicas to the Palace. Plus, only the ones you motion to come up, actually climb the four floors...this avoids the pestering that some chicas tend to do. I've had many a Rock and Fuck/Suck under the stars up on the deck at the Palace. John, is a personal friend and can vouch for his sincerity when helping guests. The location is the same as the Europa...basically around the corner...the whole town of Sosua is walkable and safe.

With that being said, the showers at the Europa have stronger blasts |(which I tend to like and the rooms are as spacious with finished kitchens. In December, I stayed their for the 2nd time and enjoyed it and thought the chica at the front steps asking me for a blow job for breakfast every morning was a "cute" touch by management. It is one guest at a time with cedula.

Now, for the real peace and quiet and a more relzed resort feel that is still chica friendly, I have stayed at the Voramar Hotel three times, and love it. Great pool and bar, only the chicas you bring back will be next to you |(no putas hustling), and its one guest at no charge. Henk runs a good hotel. It does require a motoconcho into the center of town, but never found it inconvient.

Less than 30 days now for TropicBob to be staggering ALL THE WAY DOWN PEDRO CALISIENTE FROM THE VORAMAR!!!!

whynotme
03-04-2006, 08:35 PM
Do the Europa. And by the way. Sixfive, are you a prison guard. Sixfive is a term meaning that a gaurd is coming. Not like i know from experience.

in the canadian prison system the convicts yell out six when a guard is coming.

that is because the keeper of the keys was a six level guard.

and thats a fact up here as i spent sixteen years doing life on the installment plan

eight hours at a time

lol

i worked federal medium/heavy swat team leader till early retirement

l went in tired and hungry
and came out well fed and relaxed

loved it
especially every second thursday (pay day)

woulda been pensioned off at $87,000 a year if i'da stayed
now i gotta work 80 hours a week to make $250,000

lifes a bitch eh
then ya marry one...... or two.... or support a 18 year old stripper

sixfive23
03-04-2006, 08:45 PM
No Prision Guard here..lol.

I'm going to be staying at the Europa. Arriving Mar 22-26..

the_Jayman
03-04-2006, 09:57 PM
Now, for the real peace and quiet and a more relzed resort feel that is still chica friendly, I have stayed at the Voramar Hotel three times, and love it. Great pool and bar, only the chicas you bring back will be next to you |(no putas hustling), and its one guest at no charge. Henk runs a good hotel. It does require a motoconcho into the center of town, but never found it inconvient.

Less than 30 days now for TropicBob to be staggering ALL THE WAY DOWN PEDRO CALISIENTE FROM THE VORAMAR!!!!

yooo Schultz . . . let's stay with Bobby ! !

Hemp
03-04-2006, 10:35 PM
It won't happen your first trip. Make 3 or 4 trips and you will get tired of them hoes hounding the shit out of you. You know what type of chica you like so you won't feel like having the skanks pestering you to buy a beer, feed their babies, help their mother in the hospital, etc. You find a chica you like just look her in the eye, negotiation time.

Got it chief...thanks

:notworthy:

Bug Boy
03-05-2006, 12:33 AM

TropicBob, I had planned on staying at Voramar for my last four nights during my January trip but made a last minute switch to a different hotel. I rode past Voramar the day before and was concerned about how I would get to town late at night. It didn't appear to be a place where motos would hang around late in the evening and it sure was not in a location to walk to town.

I liked Voramar's website and hotel setup but how would one get to town solo around midnight?

gdogg
03-05-2006, 02:04 AM

Been there, done that, been banned!
:eek:

TropicBob
03-05-2006, 10:06 AM
Herbsf

|There are always 4-5 motor conchos parked under a tree 1/2 block down the road. I've stepped out at 10 pm to go to Classico and the headlight comes on and within 30 seconds a motorconcho at my feet. Daytime as well. The Voramar keeps a fairly full house (alot of dutch guys, making the conversation international and intersting). So, don't worry. I usually just have them pick me up and drop me off at |Passions or Two roses bar, and off on foot I go - about 20-30 pesos per ride.

On the other side 3-4am from town back, no problem finding a motorconcho as well - HELL does anyone know when these guys sleep? I know Jesus, the palace taxi driver, will drive 24 hours a day if you ask him

Bug Boy
03-05-2006, 10:45 AM
Herbsf

|There are always 4-5 motor conchos parked under a tree 1/2 block down the road. I've stepped out at 10 pm to go to Classico and the headlight comes on and within 30 seconds a motorconcho at my feet.

What do you think is the latest time I could catch a moto? Would one be available for a midnight ride to Classicos?

I really want to try Voramar, just concerned about late night transpo.

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
03-05-2006, 10:55 AM
What do you think is the latest time I could catch a moto? Would one be available for a midnight ride to Classicos?

I really want to try Voramar, just concerned about late night transpo.
Some Moto guys have cells so rent one and never be out of touch.

psriches
03-05-2006, 12:37 PM
Stayed at the Voramar last year and didn't feel welcomed at all. The manager/owner actually asked me how i heard about their hotel in a not so inviting way. This was followed by about 5 or 6 other questions about why i was visiting Sosua. I think they're just used to a certain click. Hope it wasn't racial! Don't think i'll be returning..........

WSJ3
03-05-2006, 12:40 PM
Stayed at the Voramar last year and didn't feel welcomed at all. The manager/owner actually asked me how i heard about their hotel in a not so inviting way. This was followed by about 5 or 6 other questions about why i was visiting Sosua. I think they're just used to a certain click. Hope it wasn't racial! Don't think i'll be returning..........

Al Sharpton...

Call Al Sharpton...

Hemp
03-05-2006, 12:45 PM

wow, serious business...

Phoenix
03-05-2006, 12:48 PM

That is suspect, perhaps the click is European swinging singles or something. Here is a quote from the website:

Our hotel Voramar is the ideal single hotel with a Caribbean ambience and a relaxed atmosphere. Most of our regular guest tells us that it is easy to make new friends and get to know each other in this dreamlike atmosphere.

The hotel Voramar is under Dutch, Luxembourgian, German and Swiss management. The hotel presents itself especially to singles (no additional charge) and clubs/groups of different ages (see discounts in price list), As well as business people and couples will find the surroundings relaxing and enjoyable

Apos
03-05-2006, 12:57 PM

that sucks...sure sounds like it was racial.

too bad for them...they'll lose a lot of potential business from this site.

just another reason i won't stay there.

TropicBob
03-05-2006, 01:24 PM
I don't think it is racial - I will keep an awareness up about it when I stay there in April and report back. |If it is clickish...it is the dutch click those guys tend to hang to themselve, though it never bothers me I DONT go to Sosua to pickup dutch boys......

I'll keep you posted.

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
03-05-2006, 01:25 PM
I don't think it is racial - I will keep an awareness up about it when I stay there in April and report back. |If it is clickish...it is the dutch click those guys tend to hang to themselve, though it never bothers me I DONT go to Sosua to pickup dutch boys......

I'll keep you posted.
I think they just plain out hate us Americans, and I mean all of us!

TropicBob
03-05-2006, 01:25 PM
But we all LOVE dominican pussy!

JD
03-06-2006, 04:00 AM
I think they just plain out hate us Americans, and I mean all of us!

There is probably some merit to this.

JD

Bug Boy
03-06-2006, 04:23 AM
Stayed at the Voramar last year and didn't feel welcomed at all. The manager/owner actually asked me how i heard about their hotel in a not so inviting way...........Hope it wasn't racial! Don't think i'll be returning..........

I don't like the sound of that. Voramar is so far into no mans land you could easily become MIA there.

I don't think it is racial - I will keep an awareness up about it when I stay there in April and report back.

Please do, as it is always nice to have different alternatives. As I said before I only rode past the place on a moto checking Voramar out. What is within walking distance of Voramar? The only thing I remember seeing was the casino and a small mercado, and both of these places were not "right out the front door".

psriches
03-06-2006, 08:07 PM
I don't like the sound of that. Voramar is so far into no mans land you could easily become MIA there.

Please do, as it is always nice to have different alternatives. As I said before I only rode past the place on a moto checking Voramar out. What is within walking distance of Voramar? The only thing I remember seeing was the casino and a small mercado, and both of these places were not "right out the front door".Nothing really out there. It's at the end of the strip on the back street.

gdogg
03-07-2006, 10:26 PM
It's a little TOO far for me. That's why I never stayed there. I've yet to rent a car in the DR, which also has something to do with it.

TropicBob
03-07-2006, 10:27 PM
We are staying at the Palace! |Gdogg - can I call you tomorrow? What time....|noon is best for me....

nomad
03-21-2006, 01:15 AM
There is probably some merit to this.

JD

I agree. I have lived in Europe. Quite a few feel they are superior to us. Fuck them.

Nomad