11-27-2007, 07:17 AM
Hi ,

anybody tried out this Nightclub ?

Foxy`s
Av. George Washington No.27
Zona Colonial

prtyr2
11-27-2007, 12:56 PM
I stopped in one night but too early. The same cuban owner as girls house. Rumor has it the former owner of girls house also cuban was going to buy the old Monaco location and open up shop. The new owner of girls house didn't want the former owner back on his turf so he grabbed the place out from under him.

They renovated and the place looks really nice inside. they tried to chargre 150 peso cover but when I was there the show was not happening yet and I laughed at them. The owner quoted 8,000 pesos for TLN. . . .does he realize that you can get THREE chicas for that price at Girls House which he also owns?

Rumor has it foreign strippers from Brazil and Colombia etc so I guess he thinks they are worth triple etc. Others have tried the foreign stripper model before Sutra and Anastasia failed although sutra is still in biz just with dominican strippers and doll house has made it work but caters to dominicans that are nuts to see naked canadian chicks.

If I have time I will stop in this week just to report on how it is etc.

Hi ,

anybody tried out this Nightclub ?

Foxy`s
Av. George Washington No.27
Zona Colonial

weyland
11-27-2007, 01:14 PM
If I have time I will stop in this week just to report on how it is etc.
Thanks for offering to take one for the team. Don't forget to send your expenses to Jimmy for reimbursement.

prtyr2
11-27-2007, 04:46 PM
Thanks for offering to take one for the team. Don't forget to send your expenses to Jimmy for reimbursement.

LOL. . .didn't say I was taking a chica out at 8k pesos! I may have a beer or 2 just to check it out. I have an amiga that digs girls and I can take her for a lapdance.

vagabond
11-27-2007, 10:31 PM
I was there about 3 weeks ago. I got the impression that the place was brand new and that the few other guys in there was very familiar with the owner. Thougt they were maybe italians, but they could have been light skin cubans.
There was some realy stunning dancers there, all totally white skinned, don't think I saw one mulatta there.
None of the girls was pushy, just one came over and talked a little. She didn't propsed to go with me, and I didn't asked how much, since i wasn't sure if it was a pure strip joint or not, and it smelled very expensive long way.
I didn't pay any entrance fee, but was charged 550 pesos for two very weak Cuba Libres.

http://i12.tinypic.com/7wsdogj.jpg

ilikenyacional
11-27-2007, 10:35 PM
$8 for a Cuba libre ????? WTF

greydread
11-28-2007, 02:46 PM
Sounds like the same routine as in "Jazzy Club" before the fire. They were a strip club and they were very good at it. You could get Chicas out of there for astronomical prices (7,000RD+) or you could just kick back, relax and enjoy the show while sipping slowly on your $5 Presidente. If you like one of the strippers, you could invite her over for a drink (offer her a Presidente, too) and she would invariably feel compelled to give you a first rate lap dance (the $40 Vegas version) at no extra charge.

You finish your cerveza, tip her 100RD and go to the casas and find a puta to take care of the lump she'd created in your pants for less than a third of what she'd quoted.

There's nothing wrong with a little tease before going out to monger.