PDA

View Full Version : You don't need a 12 hr plane ride to Maddalion...

eldorob
11-28-2007, 08:54 PM
YouTube vid from Sosua December 06.. Looks like Latinos...I watch it every once in awhile when I am missing the DR...

I was in Sosua Dec 06 but don't remember seeing this chica... and if I ever do she will get an extreme workout...even if I gotta drop a double hit of C ....she is just too sexy...

WARNING: Watching this video will cause uncontrolled airline ticket purchasing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9Yiy0tR6a8

Donny Boy
11-28-2007, 09:00 PM
YouTube vid from Sosua December 06.. Looks like Latinos...I watch it every once in awhile when I am missing the DR...

I was in Sosua Dec 06 but don't remember seeing this chica... and if I ever do she will get an extreme workout...even if I gotta drop a double hit of C ....she is just too sexy...

WARNING: Watching this video will cause uncontrolled airline ticket purchasing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9Yiy0tR6a8

Good video, she does look like she and move those hips good. :cheesygrin:

LM
11-28-2007, 09:05 PM
Notice alot of Sosua vids there....one has the Tank Girl giving herself a shower...

Notice one from Seacrets also...never remember seeing it that busy....

JuanElGriego
11-28-2007, 09:10 PM
Not the clearest video but i'm pretty sure that's the chica i used to spend most of my time with when in the DR. She's lost some weight, but obviously not in the titty area. ;)

eldorob
11-28-2007, 09:14 PM
Not the clearest video but i'm pretty sure that's the chica i used to spend most of my time with when in the DR. She's lost some weight, but obviously not in the titty area. ;)

And how would one find her?

JuanElGriego
11-28-2007, 09:23 PM
And how would one find her?

Her name's Albania.

I probably still have her number somewhere but i haven't seen her or talked to her in over a year and the odds of that number still working (she loses phones) aren't good but pm and i'll give you whatever i have.

I probably going down to the DR in about 10 days (year and a half since i've been) so if i get any more info i'll let you know.