EASTERN HWY METRO COUNTRY CLUB, JUAN DOLIO

Is this place ok, near the action?

greydread
11-29-2007, 04:20 PM
Head to Santo Dom very soon. Staying at :
EMBASSY SUITES LOS MAR,

You'll be 15 minutes away from Boca Chica but this place doesn't sound very Chica (It's a big hit with tourist couples) friendly so you may want to scope out a no tell motel with short rates or a cabana to get your freak on.
If you get punani to go in Santo Domingo you may also consider the cabanas or a local dive with a ST rate.

What made you choose this accommodation?

El Capitan
11-29-2007, 05:19 PM
Yeah...Juan Dolio no tiene mucho HOLE-io....Gonna be slim pickens from my experience...you'll find good punani in SD

Cheeno
11-30-2007, 12:55 AM
Head to Santo Dom very soon. Staying at :
EMBASSY SUITES LOS MAR,

Juan Dolio is just a small city with many all-inclusive resorts.

You can try and hit on the chicas who work inside the all-inclusive resorts. They get off work at night (around 11pm).

The chicas who work at the restaurants, bars, and stores (outside of the all-inclusive resorts) are ugly.

On a weekend, head over to Boca Chica (about a 15-minute drive from Juan Dolio). The beach is packed with freelancers.

Cosmo Kramer
11-30-2007, 08:51 AM
I was reading some other dude's stories from Boca and how he stayed at the same place and was hooking up left & right but it was from 2005.

I had my friggin plans all layed out on paper for SD until I got this goddamn itiernary and had to start all new research.

Welp - I will started working on the plane ride down, at the airport on arrival and so on...

I'll be there in two weeks. Thanks, fellas