PDA

View Full Version : Club Residencial or Europa

dbros9
02-20-2006, 05:49 PM
Going back to Sousa for the 2nd time in early May - based on all I have read (and I have read allot of posts) both places seem to be a good choice and in May they are both about the same price per night. Am i right that Club Residencial is 1/2 a block off strip near Europa. Also any thoughts on Europa guest house ?
Any help would be appreciated...

Señor Jimmy of Medellin
02-20-2006, 05:50 PM
Going back to Sousa for the 2nd time in early May - based on all I have read (and I have read allot of posts) both places seem to be a good choice and in May they are both about the same price per night. Am i right that Club Residencial is 1/2 a block off strip near Europa. Also any thoughts on Europa guest house ?

I like the guest house better than the hotel.

Bug Boy
02-20-2006, 06:07 PM
and in May they are both about the same price per night. Am i right that Club Residencial is 1/2 a block off strip near Europa. Also any thoughts on Europa guest house ?

Club R is 100 meters east of Europa on the same street, Calle Pedro Clisante. In May Club R will be $10-$20 USD more per night for the superior room. The superior rooms face the pool at an extra $10 per night and there is an extra charge of $10 per night for A/C.

I am a strong advocate of Club R. It is my first choice of places to stay. For the few extra bucks you get so much more. The living area and kitchenette are a separate room from the bedroom. You have a "private" balcony. Two swimming pools. Club R is ten times cleaner than Europa.

Club R is close enough to the Europa area action while still being far enough away to offer a quiet nights sleep. You won’t hear the music coming from the bars at 4 am. Club R is a gated hotel with a night security guard. No one enters Club R without leaving their cedula at the front desk. This policy is strictly enforced. On numerous occasions I have seen the guard refuse admittance to chicas without cedulas.

Want a beer at 4 in the morning. No problem with safety walking the half a block to the bar.

Please note, Club R is not a place for loud music and throwing a party in the middle of the night!

If this is your first trip you can’t go wrong with Club Residencial.

Follow the posts as I will be posting a review of Casa Cayena (chica friendly) Hotel in two weeks.

JuanElGriego
02-20-2006, 08:39 PM
Club R is close enough to the Europa area action while still being far enough away to offer a quiet nights sleep. You won’t hear the music coming from the bars at 4 am.

Who the heck is in their rooms by 4 a.m.??? ;)

Apos
02-20-2006, 08:41 PM

:rolleyes:us OLD guys...then again...when you you find time to fuck...if you're in the disco all night?:p

Bug Boy
02-20-2006, 08:46 PM

That is right us old guys. I get up when you are going to bed. That gives me first shot at the chicas during the day and early evening. This way you get my sloppy seconds!

Wait 30 years and see how late you will be hanging out.

Apos
02-20-2006, 08:49 PM
i was out late a lot last trip but my best times were when i went to bed early;)

Bug Boy
02-20-2006, 09:06 PM
i was out late a lot last trip but my best times were when i went to bed early;) Most mornings I can be seen walking to PJ's to get my breakfast or coffee before the sun comes up. That gives me a full day to shop around. I never known it to make any difference what time you get some sex, as long as you get some. You sure can't find them fine honies on the beach at 4 am.

guttaman
02-20-2006, 09:21 PM
I hear ya Herb. Hate the disco. Love the beach. Only hard core putas out at 4am.

JuanElGriego
02-20-2006, 09:37 PM
:rolleyes:us OLD guys...then again...when you you find time to fuck...if you're in the disco all night?:p

Oh stop it Apos, you're not even close to being "old".

You are right, however, on the "when do i find the time to fuck" part. I didn't fuck at all at nights as i was too spent by the time we got back that i just wanted to crash with my girl. We'd usually do the deed in the morning.

This might be shocking to some but i probably only fucked a half-dozen times over my 10 day trip. I know that's one good day for some of you but i don't really go to the DR to just bang bitches non-stop. I just like getting the fuck out of NYC, hitting the beach, chillin' with new and old friends i meet up with there, and having a good time at the discos at night. If i feel like fucking, i fuck, but i don't "plan" my fucks. I just like to let shit come as it does.

Am i still perverted enough to post here??? :D

Bug Boy
02-20-2006, 10:22 PM
I hear ya Herb. Hate the disco. Love the beach. Only hard core putas out at 4am.

LOL, I thought I was the only one who felt that way. I have made 3 trips to the DR for a total of 30 days and I have yet to go inside the disco part of a bar. I like the chicas in the bikinis!!!!!!

knotty
02-20-2006, 10:27 PM
Oh stop it Apos, you're not even close to being "old".

You are right, however, on the "when do i find the time to fuck" part. I didn't fuck at all at nights as i was too spent by the time we got back that i just wanted to crash with my girl. We'd usually do the deed in the morning.

This might be shocking to some but i probably only fucked a half-dozen times over my 10 day trip. I know that's one good day for some of you but i don't really go to the DR to just bang bitches non-stop. I just like getting the fuck out of NYC, hitting the beach, chillin' with new and old friends i meet up with there, and having a good time at the discos at night. If i feel like fucking, i fuck, but i don't "plan" my fucks. I just like to let shit come as it does.

Am i still perverted enough to post here??? :D
hey, i do the same thing. it's not even about quantity anymore. More on quality than anything. plus, getting out of the nyc is best. i can go for one of those vacations right now.