I'll be in SDQ Dec. 26-31

Cheeno
12-03-2007, 12:14 AM
I'll be in SDQ Dec. 26-31

Lucky you!!! :biggrin:

I'll be in Boston working my ass off and eating at Old Country Buffet. lol

El Capitan
12-03-2007, 09:55 AM
SDQ Dec 17-Jan 1 & again first week of Feb....for 90 days!

prtyr2
12-03-2007, 09:55 PM
Just an FYI that may be a bad time to be in DR unless you have chicas lined up. Many casa girls go home to bonao, santiago, san juan for holidays and new years is actually sort of for family as well. I'll be down there but may do a resort from 24-26 or 27. I live in SDQ and know it wwll so if ya have questions feel free!

El Capitan
12-04-2007, 09:15 AM
Just an FYI that may be a bad time to be in DR unless you have chicas lined up. Many casa girls go home to bonao, santiago, san juan for holidays and new years is actually sort of for family as well. I'll be down there but may do a resort from 24-26 or 27. I live in SDQ and know it wwll so if ya have questions feel free!

THANKS for the offer bro....I'm "wifed-up"....going to do a few days in the mountains (La Vega), then the Noche Buena family thing, you know the drill I'm sure.......

prtyr2
12-04-2007, 11:10 AM
Coolness! Enjoy! La Vega is cool. I'll be hitting jarabacoa and constanza but am not wifed up this year. . . . sort of cool being single but will miss playing santa for my ex's daughter. . . .that part will suck.

THANKS for the offer bro....I'm "wifed-up"....going to do a few days in the mountains (La Vega), then the Noche Buena family thing, you know the drill I'm sure.......

brovo35
12-04-2007, 11:44 AM
... . . sort of cool being single but will miss playing santa for my ex's daughter. . . .that part will suck.

If things are cool with you and the Ex. maybe you could still do something nice for her daughter.

There are few things on this earth that I have seen that beat a child's smile on Christmas morning for even the smallest of presents; they light up and are very appreciative.

That would be very cool!

Good Karma all around!