PDA

View Full Version : Crime Rates

knotty
02-21-2006, 04:33 PM
Highest crime rates
According to Police Chief Bernardo Santana Paez, the municipalities of Boca Chica, Haina, and Villa Altagracia lead the list of towns with the highest crime rates. Because of this, protection programs and operations have been increased in these locations. According to Listin Diario, the Police Chief says that the crime rate in the DR is still the lowest in Latin America. He said that there is an average of five homicides per day, in a country with a population of around 9 million people.

Tamer
03-21-2006, 11:25 AM
i never have any problem in d.r.only problem i have is trying to find a condom that feels good now that murder...

WSJ3
03-21-2006, 11:56 AM
Highest crime rates
According to Police Chief Bernardo Santana Paez, the municipalities of Boca Chica, Haina, and Villa Altagracia lead the list of towns with the highest crime rates. Because of this, protection programs and operations have been increased in these locations. According to Listin Diario, the Police Chief says that the crime rate in the DR is still the lowest in Latin America. He said that there is an average of five homicides per day, in a country with a population of around 9 million people.

I guess I won't be getting my salad tossed in Boca Chica any time in the near future.