PDA

View Full Version : English-Spanish-English Online Translators

Reel Deal
07-26-2004, 03:46 PM
I need suggestions for online translators. I'll learn Spanish one day, but need help now.

I have used the AltaVista Babel Fish translator, but it doesn't seem to pick up the Dominican version of the language well. There must be something better out there.

What do you guys use?

Dick Dawson
07-26-2004, 07:11 PM
I've used Google's online translator but I believe they use the same system that Alta Vista uses. Give it a try.

http://www.google.com/language_tools

Andy
07-27-2004, 01:05 AM
http://www.online-translator.com/text.asp?lang=en

BrooklynBeas
07-27-2004, 07:49 AM
I dont use anything but the people...
I have a few Dominican friends here in NY and pick up their language by being around them... it also helps to go to DR... you have no choice but to learn there... take a trip ! noW!!!

Reel Deal
07-27-2004, 01:01 PM
Beas-I agree. Nothin' like being there.

But I'm corresponding with a few wimmin online, not face to face....

:wink:

BrooklynBeas
07-27-2004, 04:49 PM
just dont send them WU

Jimmydr
07-27-2004, 04:50 PM
just dont send them WU

We all know why they are talking to him! "WU"! :D

Mister NYC
08-17-2004, 02:52 AM
www.freetranslation.com

RickRock
08-17-2004, 03:18 PM
The Dominican Dialect is a hard one to translate witha translater, for one most of those translaters are set for literal word translations and they are based on Castellano, proper spanish, which is not spoken in the DR as I'm sure you know.

Don Tomas
08-17-2004, 03:30 PM
The Dominican Dialect is a hard one to translate witha translater, for one most of those translaters are set for literal word translations and they are based on Castellano, proper spanish, which is not spoken in the DR as I'm sure you know.

Worse part most of the Spanish we learn in US schools is Mexican Spanish which is even more different. I have been learning Spanish from a Columbian and a Cuban, I am getting the basics down but have seen/heard many differences already.

BrooklynBeas
08-18-2004, 10:06 AM

Worse part most of the Spanish we learn in US schools is Mexican Spanish which is even more different. I have been learning Spanish from a Columbian and a Cuban, I am getting the basics down but have seen/heard many differences already.

It can also be different from different age groups.. as i have learned by an older woman i know telling me that i am saying something wrong but i was taught this way by a younger girl..

Macky
08-21-2004, 11:04 AM
You will constantly get corrected by people because its not how they say it in their country. They mean well but what I have done is found one guy at work who gives me simple answers to questions, simple ways of saying stuff, and knows what words are commonly used.

I was having conversations with people on my last trip, my grammar sucked but they knew what I meant, and one of those 10 dollar pocket translators came in real handy for the times when we got stuck on a particular word.

bigfroggy1
10-21-2004, 06:38 PM
is the grammer and slang that different in dr than other places.
I m curious as i am trying to pick up enough spanish to manage on my visit there.

WSJ3
10-21-2004, 06:41 PM
is the grammer and slang that different in dr than other places.
I m curious as i am trying to pick up enough spanish to manage on my visit there.

The best way to pick up on the local slangs is to sit at a local bar and listen.

Interact with the locals and you will pick up on the lingo.

bigfroggy1
10-21-2004, 07:01 PM
thanks for the advice what better way to pick up the talk up than a cold beer
relaxing while chica hunting :P
I cannot wait

WSJ3
10-21-2004, 07:06 PM
thanks for the advice what better way to pick up the talk up than a cold beer
relaxing while chica hunting :P
I cannot wait

It is a wonderful experience believe me...just be careful and don't carry alot of cash.

bigfroggy1
10-21-2004, 07:10 PM
I have read no better advice on this site then to just carry what you need for that day and or activity.
and always always keep the rest and all valulbes in room safe :shock:

WSJ3
10-21-2004, 07:58 PM
I have read no better advice on this site then to just carry what you need for that day and or activity.

Exactly...don't get caught up like I did on my first trip where this puta picked my pocket with one hand while she was stroking my STRUDEL with the other.

Black Ghost
10-21-2004, 09:59 PM

Exactly...don't get caught up like I did on my first trip where this puta picked my pocket with one hand while she was stroking my STRUDEL with the other.

BIg frog,
Dont listen to them its completely safe to carry 20,000 in pesos at any time in the D.R.......Where you gonna be at again? :twisted:

P.S. 20,000 pesos at 30:1 is $666.666 :twisted:

WSJ3
10-21-2004, 10:02 PM

BIg frog,
Dont listen to them its completely safe to carry 20,000 in pesos at any time in the D.R.......Where you gonna be at again? :twisted:

He is going to JACK YOUR ASS...

LOL.

Black Ghost
10-21-2004, 10:10 PM

BIg frog,

He is going to JACK YOUR ASS...

LOL.

Who Me? O:-)

RearWindow
10-21-2004, 10:15 PM
did somebody here get rolled by an english spanish translator?!! I travel with five spanish/english dictionaries...it this dangerous? :?

WSJ3
10-21-2004, 10:17 PM
did somebody here get rolled by an english spanish translator?!! I travel with five spanish/english dictionaries...it this dangerous? :?

A mafioso tried to jack me for one of my comic books during a past trip to Boca Chica does this count?

RearWindow
10-21-2004, 10:28 PM
No, but my pointless response here DOES get me one closer to 200 posts.HA!

WSJ3
10-21-2004, 10:36 PM
No, but my pointless response here DOES get me one closer to 200 posts.HA!

If you didn't have that "POSTING PICTURE AVERSION" then you could up your post count by posting monger pics like this...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/fallon1.jpg

WSJ3
10-21-2004, 10:37 PM
Sharing is caring RearWindow.

Black Ghost
10-21-2004, 10:42 PM

It aint no fuuuuuuuun if my homie cant getttt none :lol:

gdogg
10-21-2004, 10:46 PM
WSJ, just when I begin to worry about your usefulness, you post another beaut. Good one. BTW, how is my beloved Remy these days?
:lol:

RearWindow
10-21-2004, 10:46 PM
WSJ3, that is one SWEET azul elevator. BTW, is Remy, NYC chica or Sosua...some of the pics were a bit ambiguous.

gdogg
10-21-2004, 10:47 PM

It aint no fuuuuuuuun if my homie cant getttt none :lol:

Say that again in case RW wasn't listening. I want AVATAR, dammit! Give her to me RW!!
:twisted:

gdogg
10-21-2004, 10:47 PM
WSJ3, that is one SWEET azul elevator. BTW, is Remy, NYC chica or Sosua...some of the pics were a bit ambiguous.

Remy is pure NYC...soon to be ATL if I have my way!

WSJ3
10-21-2004, 10:48 PM
WSJ, just when I begin to worry about your usefulness, you post another beaut. Good one. BTW, how is my beloved Remy these days?
:lol:

Oh take thy beak from out my heart...

But since you asked about my favorite provider she made sure that I gots some ass before my trip to the "Promised Land"

And back by popular demand...

Remy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/WSJ3RemyQueens.jpg

gdogg
10-21-2004, 10:49 PM
Hell yeah!! There goes my freaky baby! Me likey.
:twisted:

Black Ghost
10-21-2004, 11:16 PM
Super Freak Super Freak Shes Super FReakaaay YEAH! 8)

R.I.P. Rick James

A Senpai who has taught me alot in the 4 times of hanging with him....He was one of those true P.I.M.P.'s

You'll be missed.

gdogg
10-21-2004, 11:22 PM

R.I.P. Rick James

A Senpai who has taught me alot in the 4 times of hanging with him....He was one of those true P.I.M.P.'s

You'll be missed.

Dayum, you knew Rick? Do tell!

RearWindow
10-21-2004, 11:37 PM

R.I.P. Rick James

You'll be missed.
I hope he taught you to avoid coke.

Black Ghost
10-21-2004, 11:42 PM

R.I.P. Rick James

You'll be missed.

i met him through a female (yes a puta) and she was talking shyt tryin to empress me and she was like...Myy favorite pimp is getting out, so i was like "yeah id like to meet the dork who delt with you" (foot in mouth)
So she said "aight *****" 2 weeks go bye and i finally pick up my cell when she calls " hey Baby i got backstage passes to the rick james concert you wanna go"...Im like.... "Hell yeah Bitch" ...she says "aight my ol man i was telling you about is gonna be there"....im like...."the punk pimp" (foot in mouth again) she laughs and say yeah

To make a long story short...after the concert im no longer Mr. Smooth Cause Mr. Super freak himself is there fresh otta jail backstage PIMPING ALL THE HOES!!!! She grabs me by the hand and walks right up to him and he Immediately gives her all his attention! :shock: He even Says " Diamond Baby Ive been waiting for you :o " She them says to him " Id like to introduce you to your successor" :shock: What Is this bitch saying! Thats RICK JAMES BITCH!!!. But to my complete surprise hes like "yeah i can dig it...you wanna roll young blood?" :shock: " Hell Yeah " Next thing i know im in a H2 limo with 2 bodyguards, like 14 FINE bitches, AND RICK JAMES BITCH....OMG The rest is between me and One Of My Favorite Senpai's RICK JAMES BITCH. i hung ut with him 3 more times b4 he passed.... R.I.P. Rick James I'll Never 4get what you taught me :cry:

Black Ghost
10-21-2004, 11:44 PM

R.I.P. Rick James

You'll be missed.

Actually He Said That A guy like me can take all the drugs i want since i dont drink.....Every O.G. says the same thing Drugs dont kill Till you drink with em....Even doctors have verified it.

RearWindow
10-21-2004, 11:52 PM

R.I.P. Rick James

You'll be missed.

Actually He Said That A guy like me can take all the drugs i want since i dont drink.....Every O.G. says the same thing Drugs dont kill Till you drink with em....Even doctors have verified it.

Buena Suerte, Amigo. La necesitaras.

Black Ghost
10-21-2004, 11:56 PM

R.I.P. Rick James

You'll be missed.

Buena Suerte, Amigo. La necesitaras.
P.S. I dont Drink or do drugs.....Weed Is Vegetation.

WSJ3
10-22-2004, 07:44 AM
I'm Rick James BEYOTCH!

He was and will always be the man.

gdogg
10-22-2004, 08:17 PM

R.I.P. Rick James

You'll be missed.

i met him through a female (yes a puta) and she was talking shyt tryin to empress me and she was like...Myy favorite pimp is getting out, so i was like "yeah id like to meet the dork who delt with you" (foot in mouth)
So she said "aight *****" 2 weeks go bye and i finally pick up my cell when she calls " hey Baby i got backstage passes to the rick james concert you wanna go"...Im like.... "Hell yeah Bitch" ...she says "aight my ol man i was telling you about is gonna be there"....im like...."the punk pimp" (foot in mouth again) she laughs and say yeah

To make a long story short...after the concert im no longer Mr. Smooth Cause Mr. Super freak himself is there fresh otta jail backstage PIMPING ALL THE HOES!!!! She grabs me by the hand and walks right up to him and he Immediately gives her all his attention! :shock: He even Says " Diamond Baby Ive been waiting for you :o " She them says to him " Id like to introduce you to your successor" :shock: What Is this bitch saying! Thats RICK JAMES BITCH!!!. But to my complete surprise hes like "yeah i can dig it...you wanna roll young blood?" :shock: " Hell Yeah " Next thing i know im in a H2 limo with 2 bodyguards, like 14 FINE bitches, AND RICK JAMES BITCH....OMG The rest is between me and One Of My Favorite Senpai's RICK JAMES BITCH. i hung ut with him 3 more times b4 he passed.... R.I.P. Rick James I'll Never 4get what you taught me :cry:

A great story! RIP Rick!
:cry:

gdogg
10-22-2004, 08:19 PM

Interesting. I've never heard that before. I guess it makes sense though.

Black Ghost
10-22-2004, 09:01 PM

Interesting. I've never heard that before. I guess it makes sense though.

Just to clear it up...when you drink the act of getting drunk is you actually die-ing If your kidney (the only toxin neutralizer in the body) fills up and it doesnt have time to filter that POISION (yes Alcohol is classified as a class A posion) Alcohol Poisioning occurs! Just If YOu do drugs dont drink...if you drink dont no drugs..its that simple....Dont Chase The High Or you WILL CATCH IT........

gdogg
10-22-2004, 09:07 PM
I think drinking would also loosen the inhibitions and make you do even more drugs...followed by more drinking....followed by more drugs.....followed by :oops:

Black Ghost
10-23-2004, 02:43 PM
I think drinking would also loosen the inhibitions and make you do even more drugs...followed by more drinking....followed by more drugs.....followed by :oops:

And that is not a good pattern! :oops:

psriches
11-07-2004, 11:56 AM
One day i hope they come out with a decent translator so i can write to some of these chicas. The translators seem to be word for word. And this will never work; even with a Castilian dialect.

knotty
11-07-2004, 12:52 PM
One day i hope they come out with a decent translator so i can write to some of these chicas. The translators seem to be word for word. And this will never work; even with a Castilian dialect.

How much was that translator you were using? I need to purchase me one of those things. I need way more practice because my Spanish friends talk too fast for me.

WSJ3
11-07-2004, 12:55 PM

How much was that translator you were using? I need to purchase me one of those things. I need way more practice because my Spanish friends talk too fast for me.

I don't really think that pocket translators are the best way to go...you can always hang out in Washington Heights and sit in a Spanish/Dominican restaurant to learn the language.

It is better to interface with a real person rather than tech.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/jabojones3/HeatherHunter3.jpg

knotty
11-07-2004, 12:57 PM
I won't need to go that far. Got plenty Spanish restaurants around the way and near work, in Bushwick. Do you know of a good CD collection that I can listen to in the whip and learn more?

psriches
11-07-2004, 01:01 PM
I won't need to go that far. Got plenty Spanish restaurants around the way and near work, in Bushwick. Do you know of a good CD collection that I can listen to in the whip and learn more?I really mean a translator to use for writing. Like altra vista, etc...... I want to be able to send emails to chicas. But the translators i've used in the past don't work.

Dick Dawson
11-07-2004, 01:03 PM
I won't need to go that far. Got plenty Spanish restaurants around the way and near work, in Bushwick. Do you know of a good CD collection that I can listen to in the whip and learn more?

Pimsleur CDs are they way to go. You can find them on your favorite P2P or if you're familiar with usenet (newsgroups) you can request them on there.

knotty
11-07-2004, 01:06 PM
I won't need to go that far. Got plenty Spanish restaurants around the way and near work, in Bushwick. Do you know of a good CD collection that I can listen to in the whip and learn more?I really mean a translator to use for writing. Like altra vista, etc...... I want to be able to send emails to chicas. But the translators i've used in the past don't work.

Oh ok. I know alot of them seem to suck. I've used 2 different ones, and they both give 2 different responses to the same sentences. Never know which one is the right one to use.

jd_mine
11-07-2004, 01:21 PM
Pimsleur is da bomb!
It taught me to hold basic conversations with the girls within a couple of weeks.
I play em in the car to work.

knotty
11-07-2004, 01:24 PM
Pimsleur is da bomb!
It taught me to hold basic conversations with the girls within a couple of weeks.

Where can I purchase this Pimsleur?

Black Ghost
11-07-2004, 01:24 PM

Oh ok. I know alot of them seem to suck. I've used 2 different ones, and they both give 2 different responses to the same sentences. Never know which one is the right one to use.

To be honest primsler is the closest but still will get you funny looks :lol: the thing is the D.R. like any other spanish country has its own dialect....and its FFFFAAAASSSSTTTT... Good Luck

Black Ghost
11-07-2004, 01:26 PM
Pimsleur is da bomb!

you can get it through kazaa or morpheous or if you want to pay for it ...any Books-a-million or similar book store

knotty
11-07-2004, 01:32 PM
Pimsleur is da bomb!

you can get it through kazaa or morpheous or if you want to pay for it ...any Books-a-million or similar book store

Oh, no doubt, I'm a try to get it on kazaa. Thanks for the lookout. I gotta get my Rico Suave on.

psriches
11-07-2004, 01:33 PM
But does anyone know any decent translators for writing or translating a letter on-line? For sending or receiving email...

jd_mine
11-07-2004, 01:35 PM
They're bloody expensive. Download 'em!!!
The girls won't give you funny looks. They're just happy to have a monger they can actually talk with as well. Plus they still want your money. And the more you talk with em the more you'll start using their dialect as well.
Hook up with a girl you like to talk with next time and get her number so you can talk to her on the phone once you get home.
I do and then you really start improving.
By the way: get a number of girls, cos invariably requests for money with fake sob stories will pop up. Then you'll have to break it up.
So far only one girl survived with me. She's at 5 months now. The number two record holder lasted 3 weeks. All the other ones less..........

knotty
11-07-2004, 01:43 PM
They're bloody expensive. Download 'em!!!
The girls won't give you funny looks. They're just happy to have a monger they can actually talk with as well. Plus they still want your money. And the more you talk with em the more you'll start using their dialect as well.
Hook up with a girl you like to talk with next time and get her number so you can talk to her on the phone once you get home.
I do and then you really start improving.
By the way: get a number of girls, cos invariably requests for money with fake sob stories will pop up. Then you'll have to break it up.
So far only one girl survived with me. She's at 5 months now. The number two record holder lasted 3 weeks. All the other ones less..........

I'm a take that into consideration. I just recently posted an ad on Amigos so I can get a little practice going. The sob stories won't affect me at all cuz all I do is start laughing. But damn, the girl that came in 2nd lasted 3wks. Guess you really had to drop them hoes fast cuz of their bullshit.

jd_mine
11-07-2004, 01:50 PM
Well, my personal rule is to drop em once they ask for money. I tell em this upfront. I tell them I will not send Western Union, so not to be asking for it. Unfortunately most don't think I'm serious and ask anyway. Which wouldn't be so bad if the stories weren't so stupid. They always get sick. And then when you see em again when you return and ask to see the scars of these horrific car accidents, they start to point their finger at some part of their body real convincingly and invariably there's nothing to see :-).
Still, nothing beats learning the language fast like talking to a girl an hour a day........although some just do not understand they have to talk more slowly than they're used to....

WSJ3
11-07-2004, 04:22 PM
They are all going to ask for money...this is a 3rd world country...it is all in the way they approach you.

knotty
11-07-2004, 04:25 PM
Oh, hell no, there will get no money from me through Western Union They'll definitely be cut off at that point, but I make sure to mention it at the beginning, eventhough she still will ask me later.
Yeah, them girls talk extremely fast. Sometimes I don't even think their completing their words.

WSJ3
11-07-2004, 04:31 PM
Oh, hell no, there will get no money from me through Western Union They'll definitely be cut off at that point, but I make sure to mention it at the beginning, eventhough she still will ask me later.
Yeah, them girls talk extremely fast. Sometimes I don't even think their completing their words.

I am not going to lie...I have sent $$ to DR back when I was a rookie, and even after I became a seasoned vet.

It all depends on the chica. I met one recently on amigos.com, and before I even arrived in DR the bitch was begging for $400 US...I cancelled her contract with the quickness.

Now another example was a nice tight chica that I have been fucking raw dawg for 4 years...she calls me up and says Samuel I need some money for food and my kids school...of course she can get a few dollars.

Reasons

She hardly ever hits me up for cash...and 2 she waxes the ass the way GOD meant for the pussy to roll.

Many mongers may disagree with me, but this is America and we can all have our different viewpoints.

But believe me you will never, ever find a beyotch in NYC that will fuck and suck you the way they do it in DR.

RearWindow
11-07-2004, 04:52 PM
Yeah, them girls talk extremely fast. Sometimes I don't even think their completing their words. Actually, what they do a lot is not use "S's" For example, "estas" becomes "eta", which will leave anyone scratchin their heads. And this carries over to many other words as well. Or they will leave subject pronouns out, so one has little idea as to who they are referring to.

For speaking, the cd's are a great help, but the best lesson is learning verb tenses, and if you are close, they can figure out what you mean.

And of course, the more you speak ,the better you get. My buddy just got back from DR this week, and told me that his girl ( who I talk with a lot) thought my spanish was getting better than his, and I've only been studying ( on my own) and speaking for barely a year. He's got more than a year of nite classes in. TAlk TAlk Talk, and listen listen listen. You'll get it sooner than later.

psriches
11-07-2004, 04:53 PM

I am not going to lie...I have sent $$ to DR back when I was a rookie, and even after I became a seasoned vet.

It all depends on the chica. I met one recently on amigos.com, and before I even arrived in DR the bitch was begging for $400 US...I cancelled her contract with the quickness.

Now another example was a nice tight chica that I have been fucking raw dawg for 4 years...she calls me up and says Samuel I need some money for food and my kids school...of course she can get a few dollars.

Reasons

She hardly ever hits me up for cash...and 2 she waxes the ass the way GOD meant for the pussy to roll.

Many mongers may disagree with me, but this is America and we can all have our different viewpoints.

But believe me you will never, ever find a beyotch in NYC that will fuck and suck you the way they do it in DR.But what about Remy? :wink:

WSJ3
11-07-2004, 05:44 PM
But what about Remy? :wink:

Well she is a special case. The family treats me well.

Hell her moms cooked me a spagetti dinner last night and I get to bang her daughter in the restroom at McDonalds on my lunch break...

It doesnt get much better than that.

LOL.

gdogg
11-07-2004, 06:01 PM
Pimsleur is da bomb!

I got all of mine from Kazaa. It takes a while, but it's worth it. I also agree with going to a discount/used book store. Just make sure you use it. I got a lot of stuff and didn't budget enough time to learn it properly.

knotty
11-07-2004, 06:41 PM

Reasons

But believe me you will never, ever find a beyotch in NYC that will fuck and suck you the way they do it in DR.

Maybe somewhere very far down the line, many years from now, I can say the same thing. I can't hate on you because you've known the girl for some time and she doesn't do it on a regular.

knotty
11-07-2004, 07:04 PM
Yeah, them girls talk extremely fast. Sometimes I don't even think their completing their words. Actually, what they do a lot is not use "S's" For example, "estas" becomes "eta", which will leave anyone scratchin their heads. And this carries over to many other words as well. Or they will leave subject pronouns out, so one has little idea as to who they are referring to.

For speaking, the cd's are a great help, but the best lesson is learning verb tenses, and if you are close, they can figure out what you mean.

And of course, the more you speak ,the better you get. My buddy just got back from DR this week, and told me that his girl ( who I talk with a lot) thought my spanish was getting better than his, and I've only been studying ( on my own) and speaking for barely a year. He's got more than a year of nite classes in. TAlk TAlk Talk, and listen listen listen. You'll get it sooner than later.

I've been recently watching alot of Spanish oriented channels so I can get use to hearing it on a regular basis, but I definitely need way more practice. I'm trying to study it more and more each day so I can understand a bit of what they say. Hopefully I can master the language within the next year or so.

psriches
11-07-2004, 07:29 PM
What i've done in addition to trying to learn a little spanish, is write down some of your basic rap when speaking to a chica. ie. what's your name, do you have kids, where are you from,pretty eyes, whatever. And at least learn those phrases... That's a start.

WSJ3
11-07-2004, 07:43 PM
What i've done in addition to trying to learn a little spanish, is write down some of your basic rap when speaking to a chica. ie. what's your name, do you have kids, where are you from,pretty eyes, whatever. And at least learn those phrases... That's a start.

Watching univision and the novellas will help you understand the language as well.

knotty
11-07-2004, 08:09 PM

Watching univision and the novellas will help you understand the language as well.

I actually have about 10pgs of spanish terms that I got off another site before I went in September, but procrastinated when using it once I got there. Got lazy since I didn't really need to know it. Those novellas are extremely helpful, but I feel like one of the chicas watching it. I start getting too involved with the show.

Dick Dawson
11-07-2004, 10:15 PM
Here are some of the Dominican shows that I know of off hand that air on Channel 47 Telemundo. I don't believe they air on the entire network so those of you outside of the NY area won't see these.

Merengue Y Mas - Music show. I've seen it on Saturday nights at various times

Relajate (Relax) - Comedy show feauring a Domican cast. Comes on either Midnight or 12:30am Sunday nights.

Those are the only Domincan shows I know of off hand.

I also try to listen to Mega & Latino Mix when I'm in the car commuting back and forth.

BigTrick
11-07-2004, 11:07 PM

When she gets here, make sure she stops by my house :D

gdogg
11-08-2004, 01:47 AM
For speaking, the cd's are a great help, but the best lesson is learning I've been recently watching alot of Spanish oriented channels so I can get use to hearing it on a regular basis, but I definitely need way more practice. I'm trying to study it more and more each day so I can understand a bit of what they say. Hopefully I can master the language within the next year or so.

I actually increased my Spanish while in the DR by watching TV with spanish subtitles. TV can definitely help with learning. I'd write down phrases while watching a movie. It actually worked!

gdogg
11-08-2004, 01:49 AM

When she gets here, make sure she stops by my house :D

She'll be of no use to you when I get through with her. But hey, I'll send her anyway.
:twisted: :lol:

RearWindow
11-08-2004, 07:56 PM

Those novellas are extremely helpful, but I feel like one of the chicas watching it. I start getting too involved with the show.

LOL!!! And those novellas are SO baaaaad. We complain about the generic soaps here..man , those on latino tv are the worst...and we wonder where the chicas get these ideas from :wink:

cremaconpalo
11-08-2004, 08:41 PM

Those novellas are extremely helpful, but I feel like one of the chicas watching it. I start getting too involved with the show.

LOL!!! And those novellas are SO baaaaad. We complain about the generic soaps here..man , those on latino tv are the worst...and we wonder where the chicas get these ideas from :wink:

...Yeah, but if he can follow the story lines enough, the chicas will be enraptured by him when they learn that he knows about them/watches them too! They'll look at you like you just stepped out of a U.F.O., and they will be delighted! Makes for great conversations with chicas...try it...you'll see! :wink:

knotty
11-08-2004, 09:58 PM

Yeah, they would be definitely shocked to see I know what's going on on them shows. But when those novellas are on, that's definitely not the time you want to talk with them because they get zoned on them. I thought here was bad with my Latin shortees, but damn, it's bad down there as well.

...Yeah, but if he can follow the story lines enough, the chicas will be enraptured by him when they learn that he knows about them/watches them too! They'll look at you like you just stepped out of a U.F.O., and they will be delighted! Makes for great conversations with chicas...try it...you'll see! :wink: