PDA

View Full Version : 02/2006 - BOD Membership Requirements

Don Tomas
02-23-2006, 10:58 PM
This has been voted on and approved by the business members and will be the RULE going forward.

All current members are grandfathered in and will not need a new poll.

Remember the groups are color coded. The Business members are red/orange.
Administrators | Super Moderators | Headquarters | BOD

You must be a member in good standing.
You can be nominated by anyone in BOD, HQ, or Business groups.
You must have at least 1,000 posts*.
Must have met & hung out with at least one Business member or two Headquarter's members for one night or afternoon.
You need at least 65% of the votes to be Yes/Approve in an open but private vote in the BOD Forum, the poll will run for 7 days.*Each nomination by a Business Member = +250 posts

Jimmydr
05-10-2006, 08:05 AM
Check it out!

psriches
05-10-2006, 10:53 AM
Good, it's now in writing for all to review. Not sure if i agree with that +250 added to posts because it seems as though a click could get someone in with 1 post. But it is what it is.

Now how about a thread for HEADQUARTERS membership?

Please delete this if the post is inappropriate for this section of the site.

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
05-10-2006, 10:56 AM
Good, it's now in writing for all to review. Not sure if i agree with that +250 added to posts because it seems as though a click could get someone in with 1 post. But it is what it is. Now how about a thread for HEADQUARTERS membership?

No lets keep the newbies out of HQ and Business Discussion for the forseeable future.

BOD is a good place to start, but lets not get ahead of ourselves.

The last thing we need is Agent Mulder and Scully in HQ gathering intel before they ship us all off to Rikers and Spofford.

Jimmydr
05-10-2006, 10:56 AM

You know the rules.

Getting your salad tossed and filming it.:corky:

officemgr
05-10-2006, 07:13 PM
what special priveledges do you get for bod and who is going to nominate me???

Jimmydr
05-10-2006, 08:09 PM
what special priveledges do you get for bod and who is going to nominate me???

You need to get involved more.

Don Tomas
05-10-2006, 10:17 PM
Good, it's now in writing for all to review. Not sure if i agree with that +250 added to posts because it seems as though a click could get someone in with 1 post. But it is what it is.

Please delete this if the post is inappropriate for this section of the site.

I felt the 250 post clause was cool since it only applies to Business members, let's say you meet a Mac Daddy who doesn't liek to type a lot except for trip reports. Well you might be inclined to sponsor him and add 250 posts to his total.

As for the HQ post, it's here:
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7669

psriches
05-10-2006, 11:55 PM
I appreciate the explanation but is that what we really want, members basically adding 1000 posts to a members count just to get him in? So if we're not gonna abide by a minimum post count rule, then just eliminate them. I would rather no post count rule then to have members disregard it when they feel like it. Just my two cents!

sicpup71
05-11-2006, 12:10 AM
I appreciate the explanation but is that what we really want, members basically adding 1000 posts to a members count just to get him in?

wasn't it only 300 posts when u got in?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

psriches
05-11-2006, 12:13 AM
wasn't it only 300 posts when u got in?? :confused: :confused: :confused:don't understand your point

sicpup71
05-11-2006, 12:22 AM
don't understand your point

my point is it could still be 300 ,1000 post isn't that hard to do if you do what jimmy and some others do and put 1 picture in each post.it doesn't mean shit to have 1000 posts then , does it???

psriches
05-11-2006, 12:28 AM
my point is it could still be 300 ,1000 post isn't that hard to do if you do what jimmy and some others do and put 1 picture in each post.it doesn't mean shit to have 1000 posts then , does it???I think you misunderstand. That's exactly my point, why have the rule at all? In fact, we(including myself) just voted 2 members into HQ who were well below the minimum. One member by almost 1000 posts. So instead of creating reasons and going to the small print to bypass rules, why not just eliminate it all together.

sicpup71
05-11-2006, 01:06 AM
I think you misunderstand. That's exactly my point, why have the rule at all? In fact, we(including myself) just voted 2 members into HQ who were well below the minimum. One member by almost 1000 posts. So instead of creating reasons and going to the small print to bypass rules, why not just eliminate it all together.

sounds good to me, too much B.S. I KNOW I'LL NEVER BE IN B.O.D. b/c according to jimmy I've pissed too many of them off, oh well!!!

Jimmydr
05-11-2006, 07:40 AM
my point is it could still be 300 ,1000 post isn't that hard to do if you do what jimmy and some others do and put 1 picture in each post.it doesn't mean shit to have 1000 posts then , does it???

How many people take 1,000 pictures then post them? 2% of the total population here?

Jimmydr
05-11-2006, 07:41 AM
I think you misunderstand. That's exactly my point, why have the rule at all? In fact, we(including myself) just voted 2 members into HQ who were well below the minimum. One member by almost 1000 posts. So instead of creating reasons and going to the small print to bypass rules, why not just eliminate it all together.

As we grow we will learn.

Jimmydr
05-11-2006, 07:57 AM
In a nutshell, B o D are guys that you would hang out with on trips and HQ are guys that would be invited into the Scarface mansion.

There is no place in the private sections for lone rangers or for guys that never want to mix it up with other ISOC members.

BrooklynBeas
05-11-2006, 08:13 AM
Exactly what Jimmy said! :)

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
05-11-2006, 12:18 PM
Not everyone needs to see the Scarface Mansion...

You can't give everyone the MTV MUSIC AWARD BACK STAGE PASS!!!!

In a nutshell, B o D are guys that you would hang out with on trips and HQ are guys that would be invited into the Scarface mansion.

There is no place in the private sections for lone rangers or for guys that never want to mix it up with other ISOC members.

psriches
05-11-2006, 12:30 PM
Well if you walk in while we are staying at the scarface mansion you will see lots of male/female naked bodies. Just ask Jimmy. And don't say i didn't warn you!!

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/obsti/scarfacemansion.jpg

Jimmydr
05-11-2006, 12:47 PM
Well if you walk in while we are staying at the scarface mansion you will see lots of male/female naked bodies. Just ask Jimmy. And don't say i didn't warn you!!

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/obsti/scarfacemansion.jpg

Too much really.

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
05-11-2006, 01:49 PM
Too much really.

HEY...

That was my naked body in the Scarface Mansion...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/scrambles-EtTuBrute.jpg

Eh TU BRUTUS?

SJG
05-11-2006, 10:19 PM
If you get +250 posts for each nomination from a business member, how many extra posts to get for taking sloppy seconds and thirds from other business member? :p

Phoenix
05-11-2006, 11:09 PM
If you get +250 posts for each nomination from a business member, how many extra posts to get for taking sloppy seconds and thirds from other business member? :p

I prefer the term " sharing is caring " over sloppy seconds :D

MrHappy
05-16-2006, 10:02 AM
Ok, I'm lost...
What do I get if I'm on the board of directors?
If I'm in headquarters?
It'll be ions before I have a thousand posts. I try to post only when I have something of value to add to the board.
I know you guys don't want me to start posting a hundred "Fuck yous" and "that's cool", just to hit a thousand...... Right?

Jimmydr
05-16-2006, 12:25 PM
Ok, I'm lost...
If I'm in headquarters?
It'll be ions before I have a thousand posts. I try to post only when I have something of value to add to the board.
I know you guys don't want me to start posting a hundred "Fuck yous" and "that's cool", just to hit a thousand...... Right?

Nothing, you get NOTHING!!!!

Escottindr
05-16-2006, 01:41 PM
Rut ro... Jimmy NAKED? I think I am about to faint! Glass of cold water please waitress!

agua chico
05-16-2006, 01:51 PM
Can I buy my way into the BOD after meeting with one member?. I am serious.

You know, a little donation.

Jimmydr
05-16-2006, 02:22 PM
Can I buy my way into the BOD after meeting with one member?. I am serious.

You know, a little donation.

Buy a plane ticket and meet 10.

WSJ3
05-16-2006, 03:50 PM
Buy a plane ticket and meet 10.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c7/OneRing2RuleThemAllWSJ3/LukeCage-90s.jpg
Or come to one of the NYC gatherings.

agua chico
05-16-2006, 04:30 PM
There is a better chance of me going to the DR than NY. So are you saying meet 10 in the DR?

Bug Boy
05-16-2006, 04:45 PM
Hey you gotta make sure that its a fit for both parties, as they gotta want to associate with you as you to them.

You want to be able to post in BoD cause you know that the probability of guys snitching is minimized..i.e. a circle of trust.

I think the Idea of having the higher levels is a good one. But I dislike it when guys email me and send me multiple pm's for information and then when it comes time to make a report,,I hear "i only post in HQ"

Then you got the guys that make the higher levels and then cease to contribute afterwards.

Jimmydr
05-16-2006, 05:05 PM
There is a better chance of me going to the DR than NY. So are you saying meet 10 in the DR?

In April about 35 of the B o D were there.

bigrich
07-06-2006, 01:35 AM
So, this means that I am a BOD by attrition?

This has been voted on and approved by the business members and will be the RULE going forward.

Must have met & hung out with at least one Business member or two Headquarter's members for one night or afternoon.
You need at least 65% of the votes to be Yes/Approve in an open but private vote in the BOD Forum, the poll will run for 7 days.*Each nomination by a Business Member = +250 posts

mirage6
07-06-2006, 08:18 AM
So, this means that I am a BOD by attrition?

LMAO ROTHF!!!!!!:D

moshy2k
07-07-2006, 12:25 AM
Listen guys the only thing in the BOD is disgusting pictures of WSJ3 and his strudel pointing at tons of chica. I hate to even click on the BOD link that guy is out of control.

Dark Knight
07-07-2006, 05:24 AM
Re: BOD Membership Requirements
Hey you gotta make sure that its a fit for both parties, as they gotta want to associate with you as you to them.

You want to be able to post in BoD cause you know that the probability of guys snitching is minimized..i.e. a circle of trust.

I think the Idea of having the higher levels is a good one. But I dislike it when guys email me and send me multiple pm's for information and then when it comes time to make a report,,I hear "i only post in HQ"

Then you got the guys that make the higher levels and then cease to contribute afterwards.

My Latest Reports:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...t=16852&page=1 (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16852&page=1)

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...ad.php?t=17845 (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...ad.php?t=17845)

When I click on the above links, I get the following message:

vBulletin Message

Lustfull, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

How can I view this part of the board? How do I gain additional privileges?

agua chico
07-07-2006, 07:09 AM
When I click on the above links, I get the following message:

vBulletin Message

Lustfull, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

LOL!!, you've got 2 posts. That's one reason.

mirage6
07-07-2006, 08:27 AM
this thread is getting funnier by the day i tell you

the_Jayman
07-07-2006, 09:08 PM

Get Jimmy drunk . . . It worked for me :D :D :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/the_jayman/e4a64bb3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/the_jayman/6c0c593f.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/the_jayman/b832cb25.jpg

the_Jayman
07-07-2006, 09:20 PM
(a little pre-nup here . . I got the utmost respect for MrHappy . . . I been readin his nonsense (aka: good reporting) for YEARS ! !)

Ok, I'm lost...

A Badge . . . A REALLY COOL FUCKIN BADGE ! ! . . . no wait . . . we don't need no stinking badges ! !

It'll be ions before I have a thousand posts. Right?

That's what I said 9,000 posts ago . . .

Start clicking that "FUCK YOU" button . . . yell a little "ANNA" and you'll be there in no time ! !

I try to post only when I have something of value to add to the board.

BANG ! !

that's it . . ya nailed it . . . see ya inside in 7 or 8 years ! !

They don't want me to either ! ! :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

the_Jayman
07-07-2006, 09:26 PM

got any pictures ? ? ?

Dark Knight
07-07-2006, 09:51 PM
Thanks for the advice Jayman. I think I'll take it. Jimmy, next time I'm in DR, you and me will have to get together. What do you say?

Get Jimmy drunk . . . It worked for me :D :D :D

Apos
08-22-2006, 12:14 AM

You need at least 65% of the votes to be Yes/Approve in an open but private vote in the BOD Forum, the poll will run for 7 days.*Each nomination by a Business Member = +250 postsbump......

Cheeno
08-22-2006, 12:55 AM
1. You must be a member in good standing.

What does this mean? I'm not clear with the wording.

Hi Apos!!! I enjoyed my cab ride from Santiago to Sosua with you!!! :)

SJG
08-22-2006, 06:26 AM
1. You must be a member in good standing.

What does this mean? I'm not clear with the wording.

Hi Apos!!! I enjoyed my cab ride from Santiago to Sosua with you!!! :)

It means you must have a firm member that stands up well. Vitamins V, C, or L can help with that...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rofl: :rofl:

BrooklynBeas
08-22-2006, 08:59 AM
Basically you cant be a dick Cheeno.. :)

Cheeno
08-22-2006, 09:40 AM
It means you must have a firm member that stands up well. Vitamins V, C, or L can help with that...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rofl: :rofl:

After my last trip, I need vitamins A through Z. lol

Take care.

Cheeno
08-22-2006, 09:42 AM
Basically you cant be a dick Cheeno.. :)

Okie Dokie! :)

But can I still say, "FUCK YOU" to "THE" Jayman? :lol:

mirage6
08-22-2006, 01:02 PM
bump......

looks like i have met all these requirements:) :confused:

Originally Posted by Don Tomas http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?p=139154#post139154)

Jimmydr
08-22-2006, 02:20 PM
Going to DR for 5 days doesn't qualify anyone for B o D here.

agua chico
08-22-2006, 02:29 PM

How about going there for 3 weeks and going for a 4th week next month and consistently givng reports of each trip? :)

Jimmydr
08-22-2006, 02:37 PM
How about going there for 3 weeks and going for a 4th week next month and consistently givng reports of each trip? :)

Going for 4 weeks, and meeting B o D would surley qualify as experience to me.

THEGAME
08-22-2006, 03:45 PM
I just want to meet some members on this Site, there's nothing better than seeing the people you've been talking to on the computer for such a long time? I know Jimmy you say you should be on conversation on a daily basis, but If you really don't have anything to relate yourself with the members, it's very hard. I've never hit the "FUCK YOU BUTTON" because I'm not going to tell that to anyone without making there aquaintance, that's just the way I am. This wil be my 3rd trip in less than a year & I've contributed on all my trips with information & "Most Importantly Pictures" This trip I get to meet a few B.O.D. & we'll see what they think of me?

"THE GAME"

agua chico
08-22-2006, 04:48 PM
Going for 4 weeks, and meeting B o D would surley qualify as experience to me.

Good, I will hold you up to that. I have done a cummulative of more than 3 weeks and I will be there for 6 days next month. I will look up a BOD this time around.

Jimmydr
08-22-2006, 04:49 PM
Good, I will hold you up to that. I have done a cummulative of more than 3 weeks and I will be their for 6 days next month. I will look up a BOD this time around.

I want to see PICTURES!

Gladiator
08-22-2006, 04:49 PM
This wil be my 3rd trip in less than a year & I've contributed on all my trips with information & "Most Importantly Pictures" "THE GAME"

IMHO good and original information is much more important than pictures.

I can easily come across zillions of freely available pictures on the net, but I rarely read good pieces of mongering information.

What helped me to discover (and enjoy) great mongering hunting grounds in 4 different continents was valuable and insightful information, not pictures.

Based on pictures alone, I would have got nowhere.

Posting relevant, top-class mongering information is what sets a monger apart.

THEGAME
08-22-2006, 08:53 PM
I agree with you a 100% Gladiator!! Have you seen my first 2 post? How many hits on them & the details of my first trip I didn't hide in the comforts of Blackbeards walls? I beleive that is mongering?
Not that I'm saying B.B's is bad, but going to a foreign country by yourself & checking out all the sites, that were described & pictured before me by the fellow I.S.O.C. memebers.

"THE GAME"

agua chico
08-22-2006, 09:08 PM
I want to see PICTURES!

Pictures of chicas or pictures of me with a BOD. The former, I hope.

Cheeno
08-22-2006, 09:17 PM
I agree with you a 100% Gladiator!! Have you seen my first 2 post? How many hits on them & the details of my first trip I didn't hide in the comforts of Blackbeards walls? I beleive that is mongering?
Not that I'm saying B.B's is bad, but going to a foreign country by yourself & checking out all the sites, that were described & pictured before me by the fellow I.S.O.C. memebers.

"THE GAME"

Hello "THE GAME" :)

I enjoy your posts and presence very much!!! If there were a future vote for you into the BoD, you have my full support!!! :)

THEGAME
08-22-2006, 09:33 PM
Cheeno, thanks for the compliment!!I also value your detailed post of Santo Domingo, for right now, I'll stick to Sosua & puerto Plata. When I go Sept.27, I'll get to meet some fellow B.O.D. members & they can decide what kind of person I'm? If it's not my time then, so be it? I've met some really nice people down there & hope to meet more!!

"THE GAME"

Cheeno
08-22-2006, 09:54 PM
Cheeno, thanks for the compliment!!I also value your detailed post of Santo Domingo, for right now, I'll stick to Sosua & puerto Plata. When I go Sept.27, I'll get to meet some fellow B.O.D. members & they can decide what kind of person I'm? If it's not my time then, so be it? I've met some really nice people down there & hope to meet more!!

"THE GAME"

You're very welcome!!! :)

I do hope that you get admitted into BoD.

If you speak good Spanish, then I recommend that you visit Santiago and hook up with the non-pros (for example, college girls).

If I knew Spanish, then I would be visiting Santiago instead of Santo Domingo.

mirage6
08-23-2006, 08:41 AM

I DO not se that listed as a requirment lol

but keep in mind i will be going to dr for another 8days in september and i have a trip possibly planned for march and november if i can swing it

Jimmydr
08-23-2006, 10:45 AM
I DO not se that listed as a requirment lol

but keep in mind i will be going to dr for another 8days in september and i have a trip possibly planned for march and november if i can swing it

The real test is can I learn something new from you. If the answer is NO they why should you advance to the next level!

mirage6
08-23-2006, 11:39 AM
i thought it was all about trusing so OH WELL I GUESS I WELL NEVERRRRRRR BE IN THE BOD

Jimmydr
08-23-2006, 11:42 AM
i thought it was all about trusing so OH WELL I GUESS I WELL NEVERRRRRRR BE IN THE BOD

What do you bring to the table? Yes I trust you but what do we get from you?

Beads
08-23-2006, 11:45 AM

you have to meet people and post some good reports.you have a good post count and are active now you need to earn votes by meeting people and posting some good trip reports.

you could also show up when Jimmy is in town in November and just pay a chica to give him a bbbj for 10 solid days...that could be a little costly but could seal the deal!

mirage6
08-23-2006, 11:49 AM
i bring the life of a married man and ways to get away with it - i bring a great friendship - i bring many more pictures - i have helped other isoc here have ideas of getting away to dr while being involved - and most of all i think i am 100% dedicated in helping in anyway i can if i see someone post something that i can help them with i will

I am and will be a true friend to most and would never back stabe anyone

mirage6
08-23-2006, 11:54 AM
you have to meet people and post some good reports.you have a good post count and are active now you need to earn votes by meeting people and posting some good trip reports.

you could also show up when Jimmy is in town in November and just pay a chica to give him a bbbj for 10 solid days...that could be a little costly but could seal the deal!

i have met several members and plan on meeting a lot more - shit i think i have done a lot in the 7months i have been a member and being i am married shit i have accomplished a lot - i have written a good report and plan to in september - i have shared a lot of pics and plan on doing much more as far as memeber i have met several bod and hq members and hung out with one in dr and plan on meeting more and hanging more in dr this september.

I may not be able to go on as many trips as everyone here because i am married and have to play things cool - but i do plan on making many trips and hanging with as many as possible but i have a limited amount of time and exscuses i can use each year. I am only new to mongering in dr i have did many many years of mongers in nyc before all the guiliiani bullshit crack down. All i am askign is for a chance i will not let anyone down and would totaly repsect everyones privacy as i would want for them to do to me

mirage6
08-23-2006, 11:55 AM
oh ya i thought u can not buy ur way in

Cheeno
08-23-2006, 12:35 PM
i have met several members and plan on meeting a lot more - shit i think i have done a lot in the 7months i have been a member and being i am married shit i have accomplished a lot - i have written a good report and plan to in september - i have shared a lot of pics and plan on doing much more as far as memeber i have met several bod and hq members and hung out with one in dr and plan on meeting more and hanging more in dr this september.

I may not be able to go on as many trips as everyone here because i am married and have to play things cool - but i do plan on making many trips and hanging with as many as possible but i have a limited amount of time and exscuses i can use each year. I am only new to mongering in dr i have did many many years of mongers in nyc before all the guiliiani bullshit crack down. All i am askign is for a chance i will not let anyone down and would totaly repsect everyones privacy as i would want for them to do to me

mirage6, I always enjoy your posts, trip reports, and pictures. :)

Like Beads has said, just meet several more BoD or HQ members and it looks like you will be admitted into BoD in just a matter of time. :)

mirage6
08-23-2006, 12:37 PM
I HAVE MET SOME OF THEM BOTH HQ AND BOD

mirage6
08-23-2006, 12:38 PM
CHEENO i do plan on meeting a bunch more hopefully in sept

mirage6
08-23-2006, 01:04 PM
What do you bring to the table? Yes I trust you but what do we get from you?

THANKS FOR TRUSTIGN ME THAT IS SOMETHING THAT MEANS A LOT TO ME IS TRUST - THANX

Cheeno
08-23-2006, 01:43 PM
CHEENO i do plan on meeting a bunch more hopefully in sept

Sounds like a lot of fun!!! :)

I plan to meet up with Phoenix in Boca Chica and Santo Domingo!!! :)

Beads
08-23-2006, 03:08 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun!!! :)

I plan to meet up with Phoenix in Boca Chica and Santo Domingo!!! :)

we will be eagerly awaiting both your reports.

MrHappy
08-23-2006, 03:49 PM
This mongering and sharing requirement is a tough one for me.

Although I have mongered more than any 10 of you guys, it's not the same situation.

I live in the DR, so of course I monger. Like Mirage and Prtyr, I'm married too. A lot of you guys have seen my better half. Hell, a couple of you have tried to hit on her while I'm in the bathroom!

The problem is, the girls I monger with are not the same girls that you guys monger with.

You guys are pretty much limited to the P4P girls, while the girls I go with are definitely NOT P4P, so it's not like I can tell one of them, "Hey, that was fun, now can I give your name out to 15 or 20 of my favorite friends so they can screw you too?"

These are nice girls, and in their minds, they are my girlfriends.

How could I go do something like asking them to go out with some guy they don't even know. And how would I look in their eyes if I did suggest something like that?

Hell, most of them don't even like me to take pictures of them.
But to give you an idea of the quality of girls I usually go with, here is some pictures of one of the girls.
I like to call her Angelina Jolie, I think you can tell why from the pictures....

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/634144eca9a724cb6.jpg
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/634144eca9a922df3.jpg
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/634144eca9a8bf1d9.jpg
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/634144eca9a870fc7.jpg
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/634144eca9
a7c10de.jpg
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/634144eca9a81c053.jpg
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/634144eca9a781930.jpg

So, if I usually have girlfriends like this, and I don't have to pay for them, how often am I going to run into P4P girls I can turn you guys on to? Not very often, I daresay.

But with the reports I've written so far, I think you'll agree that I'm more about quality information than hundreds of posts with things like, "yeah, your right" "Fuck you's" and "you're right".....Quality, not quantity...

I've tried to hang around with Jimmy on more than one occasion, but he's on a different wavelength than me, I guess.

So,if all I can do is keep writing reports of places, and maybe post a pic or two, so be it. I'm gonna forget about getting into the BoD.

One word of caution though. I'm posting these pictures of one of my girlfriends. This is NOT my better half, for petes sake.
If any of you guys run into me and the better half on one of your trips to the DR, and ask me if my wife is the girl in the pictures, I'll knock your lights out, then and there. I don't need that crap..

Beads
08-23-2006, 04:41 PM
"You guys are pretty much limited to the P4P girls, while the girls I go with are definitely NOT P4P"

Sounds like you consider yourself in a different category than all of us. So....

A. Why would you even care to be in the BOD area since you have nothing in common with "us".

B. Why would we want you in the BOD area since your not one of us.

Gladiator
08-23-2006, 05:04 PM
Mr Happy,

How do you know that you have mongered more than any 10 of us? Do you really know what each of us has mongered?

What makes you think that you are the only one that fucks semi-pros or part-time pros?

Why do you think that you have to share your semi-pros or part-time pros with other guys to get into BOD? I haven’t shared any girl with any BOD, nor have any BOD ever asked me for details of any girls.

Why do you think that we should all be impressed with Angelina? Don’t you know that there are guys here that have also mongered in places like Rio, where Angelina would be considered as average at best?

Why a master monger like you only provides info on a second-rate mongering destination like the DR? Is that all you have to offer?

Don’t get me wrong, I usually find your posts interesting, but I am just a bit surprised by how senseless your latest post is.

knotty
08-23-2006, 05:18 PM
"You guys are pretty much limited to the P4P girls, while the girls I go with are definitely NOT P4P"

Sounds like you consider yourself in a different category than all of us. So....

A. Why would you even care to be in the BOD area since you have nothing in common with "us".

B. Why would we want you in the BOD area since your not one of us.

And C. This is a mongering board so we are interested in P4P. We're not looking for love.

It kills me how many people think their better than someone on here....Shit is funny.

Cheeno
08-23-2006, 05:53 PM
I would like to add my 2 cents.

MrHappy lives in the DR and speaks fluent Spanish. So he is able to find a nice girlfriend (non-pro) and have great sex. For MrHappy, time is not a concern for him since he lives there.

But most of us visit the DR for a nice vacation (to find great sex).

And most of us are in the DR for a very limited time.

Most of us are interested in finding a girl who will provide us with great sex during our vacation. And a girl who will save us time and money.

So I guess we all have our different point of view towards this whole mongering scene. For me, I prefer to share pictures and phone numbers with all of you. And if the girl was a bitch, then I will warn all of you.

Jimmydr
08-24-2006, 07:53 AM
You guys are pretty much limited to the P4P girls, while the girls I go with are definitely NOT P4P, so it's not like I can tell one of them, "Hey, that was fun, now can I give your name out to 15 or 20 of my favorite friends so they can screw you too?"

Thats not mongering either?? Paying for sex is mongering.

Jimmydr
08-24-2006, 07:55 AM
I had a steady once and a few have met het and she was cool. I don't want semi or non pros, I want hookers, especially ones that know they are and are good at it.

I don't need to explain why I was with what chica for what reason and if my friends want my hooker she moves on to them.

gdogg
08-24-2006, 08:00 PM
This mongering and sharing requirement is a tough one for me.

Although I have mongered more than any 10 of you guys, it's not the same situation.

I live in the DR, so of course I monger. Like Mirage and Prtyr, I'm married too. A lot of you guys have seen my better half. Hell, a couple of you have tried to hit on her while I'm in the bathroom!

The problem is, the girls I monger with are not the same girls that you guys monger with.

How could I go do something like asking them to go out with some guy they don't even know. And how would I look in their eyes if I did suggest something like that?

Hell, most of them don't even like me to take pictures of them.
But to give you an idea of the quality of girls I usually go with, here is some pictures of one of the girls.
I like to call her Angelina Jolie, I think you can tell why from the pictures....

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/634144eca9a724cb6.jpg
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/634144eca9a922df3.jpg
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/634144eca9a8bf1d9.jpg
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/634144eca9a870fc7.jpg
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/634144eca9
a7c10de.jpg
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/634144eca9a81c053.jpg
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/634144eca9a781930.jpg

So, if I usually have girlfriends like this, and I don't have to pay for them, how often am I going to run into P4P girls I can turn you guys on to? Not very often, I daresay.

But with the reports I've written so far, I think you'll agree that I'm more about quality information than hundreds of posts with things like, "yeah, your right" "Fuck you's" and "you're right".....Quality, not quantity...

I've tried to hang around with Jimmy on more than one occasion, but he's on a different wavelength than me, I guess.

So,if all I can do is keep writing reports of places, and maybe post a pic or two, so be it. I'm gonna forget about getting into the BoD.

One word of caution though. I'm posting these pictures of one of my girlfriends. This is NOT my better half, for petes sake.
If any of you guys run into me and the better half on one of your trips to the DR, and ask me if my wife is the girl in the pictures, I'll knock your lights out, then and there. I don't need that crap..

"Angelina" is nice, but why the hostility?

Bug Boy
08-24-2006, 11:28 PM
Can you elitest mongers please share your whores with me??? :)

Cheeno
08-24-2006, 11:38 PM
Can you elitest mongers please share your whores with me??? :)

Sure thing buddy!!! How about a list with 32 of them?!? ;)

I hope to see you in either Santo Domingo or Boca Chica.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=653

Tamer
09-05-2006, 09:50 AM
So does that mean a guy like me who just likes to hang out with you guys cant see the good stuff

Jimmydr
09-05-2006, 11:08 AM
So does that mean a guy like me who just likes to hang out with you guys cant see the good stuff

Get involved more.:wink:

jensenspecial
11-24-2006, 09:44 AM
I always wondered:
why doesn´t Peter have access to BOD ...pls evrybody comment....
always remember no one works as hard for your pleasures as I do...lol...

WSJ3
11-24-2006, 09:48 AM
I always wondered:
why doesn´t Peter have access to BOD ...pls evrybody comment....
always remember no one works as hard for your pleasures as I do...lol...

I think its because you are an advertiser.

Not that we don't love you on ISOC (lord knows I patronize your establishment on a monthly basis) but you have to keep business and pleasure separate.

jensenspecial
11-24-2006, 10:38 AM
so an advertiser does not have the right to get information just as anyone else but is appreciated to give fast and accurate info about what is happening in Sosua concerning opening hours, police harrassment and murders in Sosua Abajo ???????
very interesting indeed....
pls keep coming with comments.. !!!!

WSJ3
11-24-2006, 10:48 AM
so an advertiser does not have the right to get information just as anyone else but is appreciated to give fast and accurate info about what is happening in Sosua concerning opening hours, police harrassment and murders in Sosua Abajo ???????

Your quick response was appreciated Peter.

You know I love you like a fat kid loves cake. What I can do is talk to JDR about changing the policies.

My word.

Apos
11-24-2006, 09:14 PM
there was a rational behind the guidelines but they can always be changed or an exception made where warranted
Your quick response was appreciated Peter.

You know I love you like a fat kid loves cake. What I can do is talk to JDR about changing the policies.

My word.

Jimmydr
11-25-2006, 07:15 AM

Thats where we do our best bashing.

SJG
11-25-2006, 07:21 AM
I've never seen a post bashing Peter or Passions though, we mostly bash each other.....

Jimmydr
11-25-2006, 07:22 AM
I've never seen a post bashing Peter or Passions though, we mostly bash each other.....

Those are or were in HQ.:p

WSJ3
11-25-2006, 09:25 AM
Thats where we do our best bashing.

Well since you have seen this thread I will keep my word to Peter and ask you now.

I think that we should either let Peter in BOD or have a vote for same.

He has been providing me and everyone else on ISOC with some stress free quality chicas for more that 2 years in my case.

Monica alone is reason enough for Peter to get my vote JDR.

Either PM me or reply here buddy.

Thanks.

Apos
11-25-2006, 09:27 AM
i agree although i think we must have a vote...like for anyone else:)
Well since you have seen this thread I will keep my word to Peter and ask you now.

I think that we should either let Peter in BOD or have a vote for same.

He has been providing me and everyone else on ISOC with some stress free quality chicas for more that 2 years in my case.

Monica alone is reason enough for Peter to get my vote JDR.

Either PM me or reply here buddy.

Thanks.

WSJ3
11-25-2006, 09:29 AM
i agree although i think we must have a vote...like for anyone else:)

Not really...there have been tons of members that we didn't vote on for membership.

I think some special dispensation is called for in Peters case.

He has been here since the beginning. That should be worth something.

Apos
11-25-2006, 09:35 AM
Not really...there have been tons of members that we didn't vote on for membership.

I think some special dispensation is called for in Peters case.

He has been here since the beginning. That should be worth something.ok but i'd be happier if we treated all prospective new members the same, for BOD and upwards. perhaps we can't change the past but we can influence the future:)

i'll go with the flow but am hoping to eliminate preferential treatment regardless of circumstance. peter will almost certainly do well on his own merits and ISOC will be a better place for implementing more uniformity and consistency.

that being said....he has a yes vote from me regardless:corky:

WSJ3
11-25-2006, 09:39 AM
You make a valid point.

That being said, I would like JDR to start the vote (if that is the way we are going to go).

ok but i'd be happier if we treated all prospective new members the same, for BOD and upwards. perhaps we can't change the past but we can influence the future:)

i'll go with the flow but am hoping to eliminate preferential treatment regardless of circumstance. peter will almost certainly do well on his own merits and ISOC will be a better place for implementing more uniformity and consistency.

that being said....he has a yes vote from me regardless:corky:

Apos
11-25-2006, 09:40 AM
You make a valid point.

That being said, I would like JDR to start the vote (if that is the way we are going to go).me too :D

perhaps we should split this off and move it to a better location?

WSJ3
11-25-2006, 09:41 AM
me too :D

perhaps we should split this off and move it to a better location?

No leave it here. Let the newbies see the audit trail.

Apos
11-25-2006, 09:46 AM
No leave it here. Let the newbies see the audit trail.fair...everyone might as well see that we actually think and discuss before shit happens:lol:

now if jimmy would just do his duty and start the poll allready...:rofl:hehehehehe:rolleyes:

Jimmydr
11-26-2006, 03:35 PM
fair...everyone might as well see that we actually think and discuss before shit happens:lol:

now if jimmy would just do his duty and start the poll allready...:rofl:hehehehehe:rolleyes:

What poll? New B o D new to be here for 10 years from now on.:eek:

Apos
11-26-2006, 03:37 PM
What poll? New B o D new to be here for 10 years from now on.:eek:habla ingles?:confused:

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
11-26-2006, 03:43 PM

No psycho pirate.

Start a poll/vote to admit Peter from La Passions into BOD.

BBplays
11-26-2006, 04:18 PM

I told ya'll he would be a bit woozy from his trip!!!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jimmydr
11-26-2006, 04:45 PM
I told ya'll he would be a bit woozy from his trip!!!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Since many of us are no longer doing Sosua, we won't be meeting new people.

whynotme
11-26-2006, 05:00 PM

i still hope to meet the rest of the guys whether its in sousua or in another counrty doesn't matter to me

Jimmydr
12-07-2007, 09:41 AM
Lets revisit!

snowtreader
12-07-2007, 02:39 PM

Jeez, I just found out this morning I can get away christmas and new years. I know that is a slower time in DR but was thinking of doing the trip to get the layout and maybe find a senior member or 2. Might be slim pickings on both counts. Off to resarch who is where then!

ChicaSeeka
12-07-2007, 03:56 PM
BEADS NONIMATE ME FOR BOD LOL

knotty
12-07-2007, 04:18 PM
learn that when you ask, it won't happen at all. but you're surely not missing anything in there. if you're a friend of BOD, than you're basically getting the bulk of stuff that would've been in BOD.

Drjetman
12-07-2007, 04:36 PM
I've been to the DR the last 2 Christmas weeks and it was great. I would'nt be scared off if I were you. Especially right before Christmas when more chicas are looking for extra cash.

MisterPink
12-07-2007, 04:47 PM

I think I have the T shirt in an extra large, from 2004, I will leave it at Lou's for ya'.

mp

ChicaSeeka
12-07-2007, 06:05 PM
I think I have the T shirt in an extra large, from 2004, I will leave it at Lou's for ya'.

mp

I would've asked you to nominite me
but you got your ass demoted:eek:
ohh wait i was wrong, someone told me you were only GREEN hahahahaha

knotty
12-07-2007, 06:20 PM
I would've asked you to nominite me
but you got your ass demoted:eek:
ohh wait i was wrong, someone told me you were only GREEN hahahahaha
he was in the BOD before. long time ago, back at the beginnings of the site, then he went crazy. it was way before you were a member.

MisterPink
12-07-2007, 06:22 PM
I was higher than that in 2004 on the old board!
You will not become BOD if you continue to converse with me you realize, I am a bad man.....a very very bad man. Just ask any Orange Font, they will tell you!

mp

MisterPink
12-07-2007, 06:23 PM
See Knotty won't even address me other than the 3rd person!

ChicaSeeka
12-07-2007, 06:24 PM
See Knotty won't even address me other than the 3rd person!

ROFL:eek: :eek: you gonna buy ISOC ? 50k ??? 1/2 the site would get BANNED:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Jimmydr
12-07-2007, 06:28 PM
I was higher than that in 2004 on the old board!
You will not become BOD if you continue to converse with me you realize, I am a bad man.....a very very bad man. Just ask any Orange Font, they will tell you!

mp

You were B o D and no higher. Then you switched your meds and all hell broke loose.

psriches
12-12-2007, 08:36 PM
I've been to the DR the last 2 Christmas weeks and it was great. I would'nt be scared off if I were you. Especially right before Christmas when more chicas are looking for extra cash.Christmas eve is the bigger holiday celebration for them so i would imagine Sosua to be a ghost town on the 24th??????

Cuba Libre
12-12-2007, 08:51 PM
Christmas eve is the bigger holiday celebration for them so i would imagine Sosua to be a ghost town on the 24th??????In the past, New Year's Eve was quieter than XMas Eve. This year might be different. The handful of chicas I keep in touch with say they are leaving town for XMas. We'll see, Dominicanas change their minds more often than I change my underwear.

Jimmydr
01-07-2008, 07:18 PM
So before you get into the B o D you may get into the Friends of B o D. If you post often and get involved you may get into this green area. If you meet a few of the other members you may get into here. If you are a loner you may never move up the ranks at all. In the past some loners wanted nothing to do with anyone here but they wanted to get into Bo D. The answer was simple, they were dating hookers and wanted to see who else was fucking them. 97% of all active ISOC members will get into the Friends section over time.

Whats in this section, more private reports and I usually showcase some of the chicas from Colombia with out their faces covered.

Jimmydr
05-22-2008, 07:33 AM
For all the new guys to read.

ChicaSeeka
05-22-2008, 09:14 AM
Knock Knock ....................

MisterPink
05-22-2008, 09:37 AM
Knock Knock ....................
Who's there?

pink

Jimmydr
05-22-2008, 09:42 AM
there are 50 B o D members and anyone of them can set up a poll and nominate. Its not based on what I want and don't want.

I alone choose who is Green and has access to Friends of the B o D. I no longer make nominations for B o D, I just vote.

About 3 members a month get added to Green, since October 2007.

Jimmydr
09-02-2008, 05:21 PM

#2 is KEY!

alexw
09-02-2008, 07:33 PM
im so excited, only 900+ more posts to go!

estimated arrival.....ummmm 2010

yes!

SJG
09-02-2008, 08:20 PM
Pace yourself bro. Lot's of trip reports with many chica pics tend to greese the skids.

Jimmydr
01-10-2009, 10:58 AM
Lets re visit this.

There is a level below this that I put guys into. All they really need to do is post a few reports with pictures and get involved. It doesn't have to be naked chicas, it can be hotel or restaurant pictures or scenery. It adds to the report.

passasabe
02-04-2009, 12:27 AM
Im trying to folow chain of command as i read thru this thing. Are BOD on the top of the list?

Lets re visit this.

There is a level below this that I put guys into. All they really need to do is post a few reports with pictures and get involved. It doesn't have to be naked chicas, it can be hotel or restaurant pictures or scenery. It adds to the report.

Jimmydr
02-04-2009, 06:45 PM
Im trying to folow chain of command as i read thru this thing. Are BOD on the top of the list?

No, its B o D then HQ!

bentwire
02-27-2010, 02:03 PM
i guess i am good either way, I just do not like looking so loose with my judgment

Jimmydr
02-27-2010, 02:03 PM
i guess i am good either way, I just do not like looking so loose with my judgment

I can be paid off, so some say.

SeaWeed
02-27-2010, 03:14 PM
guess mi better hype up the April Invasion for Jamaica a likkle more so mi can meet some of the brothers.....
wi had one go in September but no trip report.......lol.....him was hanging with dem bible ladies....lol
wi had one go in Novemeber, wi had one member go last month.....
one is going in March but it looks like at least 4 so far are going for April.......

can wi go yet......lol

Jimmydr
09-08-2010, 06:35 PM
Lets revisit this.

Apos
09-08-2010, 07:03 PM
Revisit Jamaica?

I suspect that's my next trip...but also my first there! :D

Jimmydr
09-08-2010, 07:04 PM
Revisit Jamaica?

I suspect that's my next trip...:D

Face it, you only do DR. :eek:

mikelodge
09-08-2010, 07:08 PM
Face it, you only do DR. :eek:

I am feeling a multi country mongering requirement coming soon :wink:

Boldly go where many men have gone before

whynotme
09-08-2010, 07:32 PM
I am feeling a multi country mongering requirement coming soon :wink:

Boldly go where many men have gone before
thats not a bad suggestion btw:rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
09-08-2010, 07:36 PM

I think most of the higher level guys no longer go to Sosua and the ones that still do, fly under the radar and alone.

mikelodge
09-08-2010, 07:42 PM

Every once in awhile even a blind squirrel finds a nut. :wink:

Apos
09-08-2010, 07:44 PM
"Not that there's anything wrong with that"...:eek:
Face it, you only do DR. :eek:I only did the DR, focusing on what I knew and enjoyed. Like a specialist. Who do you go see about heart problems...a GP or a cardiac specialist/heart surgeon?

I wouldn't change that but now it's time to broaden my horizons :D

mikelodge
09-08-2010, 07:46 PM
I think most of the higher level guys no longer go to Sosua and the ones that still do, fly under the radar and alone.

I have met some great low level guys so to speak only by ranking standards here that are every bit as great as many guys I have known from many walks of life. But that said I understand what you mean. :wink:

Jimmydr
09-08-2010, 07:48 PM
I have met some great low level guys so to speak only by ranking standards here that are every bit as great as many guys I have known from many walks of life. But that said I understand what you mean. :wink:

Who knows, after some of us meet you, you may even get booted from the board. I have met my share of nut jobs.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Apos
09-08-2010, 07:52 PM

Most of the higher level guys, if not all, have been travelling and "mongering" for a long time.

While one "could" read Jimmy's comment as derogatory, and who knows how he meant it :rolleyes:, I believe he simply meant that they have grown and or gone on to try other places. He may have meant that Sosua is a shit hole but considering the number of trips he logged here that would be hypocritical. :lol:

Apos
09-08-2010, 07:54 PM
Don't worry Mike, he hasn't banned me....
Who knows, after some of us meet you, you may even get booted from the board. I have met my share of nut jobs.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
....lately :rolleyes::lol:

The good thing about our Jimmy is that he can take some good old fashioned teasing AND he dished it out "real goood!" too :D

Apos
09-08-2010, 07:57 PM
For the record :rolleyes::

1. To many people Sosua IS a "shit hole" But it's ours and we luv it!
2. We'll defend it to the death and those that don't appreciate it can piss off! :p

Most of the higher level guys, if not all, have been travelling and "mongering" for a long time.

While one "could" read Jimmy's comment as derogatory, and who knows how he meant it :rolleyes:, I believe he simply meant that they have grown and or gone on to try other places. He may have meant that Sosua is a shit hole but considering the number of trips he logged here that would be hypocritical. :lol:

Jimmydr

Sosua was a great place when I was there. The corrupt President fucked it up. The last President did a pretty nice job getting it back to where it was but, my "Sosua" is long gone.

The peso was at 40, TLNs were 1,500 - 2,000, a taxi from Santiago airport was $24, a RT from NY was as low as $250. I can go on and on and on.

M & M was 400 pesos for a massage or about $12.

Jimmydr
For the record :rolleyes::

1. To many people Sosua IS a "shit hole" But it's our's and we luv it!
2. We'll defend it to the death and those that don't appreciate it can piss off! :p

I love shitholes, but not over priced ones. If its a shithole, you can find me there most of the time.

Jimmydr
09-08-2010, 07:58 PM
Don't worry Mike, he hasn't banned me....
....lately :rolleyes::lol:

The good thing about our Jimmy is that he can take some good old fashioned teasing AND he dished it out "real goood!" too :D

What have you heard? Who calls you a nutjob? You are as normal as normal can be.

Apos
09-08-2010, 07:59 PM
Sosua was a great place when I was there. The corrupt President fucked it up. The last President did a pretty nice job getting it back to where it was but, my "Sosua" is long gone.

The peso was at 40, TLNs were 1,500 - 2,000, a taxi from Santiago airport was $24, a RT from NY was as low as $250. I can go on and on and on.

M & M was 400 pesos for a massage or about $12.
It's changed and to me not for the better :(

Jimmydr
09-08-2010, 08:03 PM
It's changed and to me not for the better :(

Since you only go there, you can say it changed for the worse. Since I have been to 5 other countries, I can say there are better places.

I forgot about them stupid taxes that are now about $140?

JD426
09-08-2010, 08:05 PM
You guys kept that shit (sosua) a pretty good secret for a LONG time.
Some of us only knew about santo domingo and BC ( going back to '99 and 2000) .. Sosua came up in conversation in maybe 2003 ? but some of us just said, why bother driving all the way up there. Little did we know. One of my biggest regrets is missing the heyday in Sosua...and I was so close.

Jimmydr
09-08-2010, 08:06 PM
You guys kept that shit (sosua) a pretty good secret for a LONG time.
Some of us only knew about santo domingo and BC ( going back to '99 and 2000) .. Sosua came up in conversation in maybe 2003 ? but some of us just said, why bother driving all the way up there. Little did we know. One of my biggest regrets is missing the heyday in Sosua...and I was so close.

We were talking about it on ISG back in 2001.

mikelodge
09-08-2010, 09:05 PM

Highly unlikely but that is your call it is your game.

mikelodge
09-08-2010, 09:11 PM
What have you heard? Who calls you a nutjob? You are as normal as normal can be.

So what are you saying? That I am a Nut Job? Are you sure? hmm

Apos
09-08-2010, 11:49 PM
Will we be comparing dick size next? :rolleyes:

Since you only go there, you can say it changed for the worse. Since I have been to 5 other countries, I can say there are better places.

I forgot about them stupid taxes that are now about $140?

Ok, you're the "fuckin' world traveller" (what movie is that from? :D) and I'm the loser who fell in luv with the DR. :notworthy:

I can't compete with your visits to other countries but do Peru and Costa Rica even really count. :eek:
You were not in them for long and hated them on sight :D, or at least bitched about them a lot. :p:rofl:

You've spent the vast majority of your time doing the same thing over and over,:corky:, and over and over again...
...which is cool and I like to read about it and look at your pix but it's not like you're in a different country or even continent every trip.

You exchanged the DR for Colombia and have tried out Mexico, CR and Peru... and have not tried much else but Medellin since you decided you liked it.

I decided I liked the DR, had most of my friends living in and around Sosua. Spent years vacationing all over the DR, forming friendships and making contacts then rolled the dice and went after my dream as young as I could.

That makes us different but not any better than each other.

Still friends? :toast:

Apos
09-08-2010, 11:51 PM
Pretty sure but I'd hang out with you anytime...I like crazy people, makes me feel more "normal". :rolleyes::lol:

Kevy
09-09-2010, 06:41 AM
Lets revisit this.

why don't you post something at a higher level with some of your ideas.

@mikelodge, I think Jimmy is more concerned that with people travelling to other countries it is harder to get moved up, since very few members are meeting the higher level guys.

MrHappy
09-09-2010, 06:44 AM
Pretty sure but I'd hang out with you anytime...I like crazy people, makes me feel more "normal". :rolleyes::lol:

You'd have a good time. Mike is good people. Great to hang out with.

He's just fucking point blank bizarro when he's on here!

Kevy
09-09-2010, 06:45 AM

I wouldn't say he is the only one:rofl:

from his posts I get the feeling he is a non stop talking guy:confused:

JD426
09-09-2010, 09:02 AM

Best expession I ever heard about Mike is, He is great people to hang out with, but in "small doses at first" , LOLL
When I heard that I almost pissed myself, I have friends like that. I enjoy hanging with them, but if it were every day , all day like if I had to work with them, I would lose my fucking mind. :rofl::rofl:

Passport Playa
09-09-2010, 09:39 AM
I think Jimmy is more concerned that with people travelling to other countries it is harder to get moved up, since very few members are meeting the higher level guys.

Should I interpret this as meaning meeting "higher level guys" at various events (ie. ISOC Dinners, BBQ's, etc.) is insignificant?

Mr. Bangkok

Jimmydr
09-09-2010, 10:42 AM
Should I interpret this as meaning meeting "higher level guys" at various events (ie. ISOC Dinners, BBQ's, etc.) is insignificant?

Mr. Bangkok

That counts, really it does.

Jimmydr
09-09-2010, 10:43 AM

This was directed at Apos, who is no where near a nutjob in my book.

Jimmydr
09-09-2010, 10:45 AM
I think some of you really need a vacation, very soon.

Passport Playa
09-09-2010, 10:56 AM
I think some of you really need a vacation, very soon.

As of next week, countdown will be in full effect!:corky:

Mr. Bangkok

Apos
09-09-2010, 11:14 AM
I spent a lot of time with Mike when we were putting together the BBQ event for the family of the Dominican guy that died in a moto accident.

I had a great time.

You really get to know someone when you go grocery shopping together, jejeje.

Best expession I ever heard about Mike is, He is great people to hang out with, but in "small doses at first" , LOLL
When I heard that I almost pissed myself, I have friends like that. I enjoy hanging with them, but if it were every day , all day like if I had to work with them, I would lose my fucking mind. :rofl::rofl:

Kevy
09-09-2010, 11:51 AM

Mr. Bangkok

no......

Nakom
09-09-2010, 07:26 PM
Not that I am asking on my behalf but what about hosting an ISOC event.

papi_sosua
09-09-2010, 07:49 PM
On a different note and as an outsider.

How much Directors get paid on this Board? I assume that Board Meetings are to be held quarterly in appropriate locales: Sosua, Medellin, Rio, etc? All expenses paid, of course.

mikelodge
09-09-2010, 10:41 PM
I spent a lot of time with Mike when we were putting together the BBQ event for the family of the Dominican guy that died in a moto accident.

I had a great time.

You really get to know someone when you go grocery shopping together, jejeje.

happy spilled it,:wink: i only act bizaro on here sometimes not in real life. Drinking is usually involved and Darcy well we hit enough bars to know we both have a few non normal moments :lol:
i don't talk all the time though sometimes I rarely say much. But I do prefer small doses of some people just like I am sure all of us do. But i think most people are fine just a few boring ones.

Kevy
09-10-2010, 05:09 AM

How much Directors get paid on this Board? I assume that Board Meetings are to be held quarterly in appropriate locales: Sosua, Medellin, Rio, etc? All expenses paid, of course.

Nothing is paid, it is access to another area that is more private. Basically as we mostly all know each other there, it is an area to discuss things. you might not want to on an open board.

gdogg
09-10-2010, 05:22 AM

Nothing is paid, it is access to another area that is more private. Basically as we mostly all know each other there, it is an area to discuss things. you might not want to on an open board.

Speak for yourself, kevyboy...but I get paid (you know what's coming)...

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/34444c76b01f81122.gif

:wink:

Kevy
09-10-2010, 05:28 AM
Speak for yourself, kevyboy...but I get paid (you know what's coming)...

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/34444c76b01f81122.gif)

:wink:

ok gdogg gets paid, I hear Jimmy is swimming in cash:wink:, so the money should be on the way:lol:

Jimmydr
09-10-2010, 10:16 AM

This is a discusssion board, where some of us kill time between trips.

papi_sosua
09-11-2010, 05:36 PM
Jimmy, I know that the BOD is an old-men club.
My comment was just in jest!

This is a discusssion board, where some of us kill time between trips.

Jimmydr
12-07-2010, 09:28 AM
Lets review this one more time.

weyland
12-07-2010, 11:04 AM
Lets review this one more time.
I think before we decide the criteria for entry into BoD we need more clarity about what the purpose of BoD is.

I assumed it was to have a place where we could exchange info and pics online with greater security. That includes might include comments about members at lower levels.

The more members we have in BoD the less security but the more entertaining (hopefully).

There is emphasis on candidates meeting existing BoD members but that was originally to help assess their reliability. Is it still?

weyland
12-07-2010, 11:09 AM
Jimmy, I know that the BOD is an old-men club.
Not too wide of the mark. It is a kind of Senate. There are a lot of senior members in BoD (either senior from length of membership in ISOC or in age) who don't post much in the way of trip reports anymore. I don't think this is a bad thing so long as they don't get too much out of touch. Being outside the fray can help them give a more objective opinion when needed. I know that I take a lot more notice when (say) ErikS makes one of his infrequent serious interventions than some active newer member who may be posting regular trip reports with pics.

mikelodge
12-07-2010, 11:13 AM
Not too wide of the mark. It is a kind of Senate. There are a lot of senior members in BoD (either senior from length of membership in ISOC or in age) who don't post much in the way of trip reports anymore. I don't think this is a bad thing so long as they don't get too much out of touch. Being outside the fray can help them give a more objective opinion when needed. I know that I take a lot more notice when (say) ErikS makes one of his rare serious interventions than some active newer member who may be posting regular trip reports with pics.

So 3somefan was a Senator :confused::lol:

weyland
12-07-2010, 12:15 PM
So 3somefan was a Senator :confused::lol:
Yes, he was. It could even be that there is the occasional bad apple in the US Senate?

Jimmydr
12-07-2010, 12:19 PM
Not too wide of the mark. It is a kind of Senate. There are a lot of senior members in BoD (either senior from length of membership in ISOC or in age) who don't post much in the way of trip reports anymore. I don't think this is a bad thing so long as they don't get too much out of touch. Being outside the fray can help them give a more objective opinion when needed. I know that I take a lot more notice when (say) ErikS makes one of his infrequent serious interventions than some active newer member who may be posting regular trip reports with pics.

Its for guys on the same page to share stories with each other.