PDA

View Full Version : Headquarter Membership Requirements

Don Tomas
02-23-2006, 10:58 PM
This has been voted on and approved by the business members and will be the RULE going forward.

All current members are grandfathered in and will not need a new poll.

Remember the groups are color coded. The Business members are red/orange.
Administrators | Super Moderators | Headquarters | BOD

You must be a member in good standing in the BOD.
You must be nominated by two Business group members.
You must have at least 2000 posts*.
You must have been met & hung out with at least two Business members for one night or afternoon. (This will tie into #2)
Voting is done in the business section only, the poll will run for 7 days, two NO votes = Veto.*Each additional nomination by a Business member = +250 posts

Apos
02-23-2006, 11:04 PM
that is to say that if a 3rd business member also nominated you your post count requirement drops by 250 posts to 1750.

guttaman
02-23-2006, 11:34 PM
DT, i do not qualify. Can someone vouch for me please.

Señor Jimmy of Medellin
02-24-2006, 08:06 AM

I vouch for you.

WSJ3
02-24-2006, 12:28 PM

Boston Jim is OK with WSJ3...

Apos
02-24-2006, 12:35 PM
This has been voted on and approved by the business members and will be the RULE going forward.

You must have been met & hung out with at least two Business members for one night or afternoon. (This will tie into #2)
Voting is done in the business section only, the poll will run for 7 days, two NO votes = Veto.*Each additional nomination by a Business member = +250 posts
i guess some missed the above highlighted part :)

WSJ3
02-24-2006, 12:36 PM
i guess some missed the above highlighted part :)
APOS...

That Cyan is killing my old eyes...may I suggest a light blue or another color not quite so NEON in its intensity.

POR FAVOR...

;)

Apos
02-24-2006, 12:39 PM
oops...i can manage that...changed it in the quote in your post also:o

WSJ3
02-24-2006, 12:49 PM
oops...i can manage that...changed it in the quote in your post also:o

Gracias amigo...

Pay no attention to the following images...I am just testing what works on this new board

:bj: :adam4: :massage: :3some: :bukkake: :069: :woohoo:

Apos
02-24-2006, 12:51 PM
right:bj::argue::adam4::bash::massage::fight::butt::boobies::wackoff:...me too:p

WSJ3
02-24-2006, 12:57 PM
right:bj::argue::adam4::bash::massage::fight::butt::boobies::wackoff:...me too:p

Thanks Apos now I have some new images to add to my collection...

Don Tomas
02-26-2006, 01:42 PM
APOS...

That Cyan is killing my old eyes...may I suggest a light blue or another color not quite so NEON in its intensity.

POR FAVOR...

;)

I have been playing with color schemes. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Apos
03-14-2006, 10:04 PM
...bump...:D

BrooklynBeas
03-14-2006, 10:25 PM
bump this in your ass :)

well not this... uhm forget it...

Apos
03-14-2006, 10:26 PM
bump this in your ass :)

well not this... uhm forget it.......forgotten...gratefully:p

joeysterr
07-15-2011, 01:47 PM

So THAT's what happened to me??:mrgreen:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=18204&d=1306272170

Dave Diaz
07-15-2011, 02:57 PM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=18204&d=1306272170)

I didn't even know we had that many levels. Good to know. The sterr strikes again.

BROOKLYN_357
07-16-2011, 09:08 AM
wow, i'm trying to think hmmmmm...i did hang out with Knotty a few times, but i don't have 2000 posts, damn, lol

MrHappy
07-16-2011, 10:01 AM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=18204&d=1306272170)

SURPRISE!!!!!! Ha ha.. congrats....

weyland
07-16-2011, 10:56 AM
I didn't even know we had that many levels.
The hierarchy of ISOC is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. Whenever you think you have probed the highest level, another one opens up above you. The question is, does Jimmy control the internet (as believed by many whores in Sosúa), or does the internet control him?

eldorob
07-16-2011, 03:11 PM

So a morning breakfast date doesn't count? I think we need a constitutional amendment.

Kevy
07-16-2011, 03:36 PM
So a morning breakfast date doesn't count? I think we need a constitutional amendment.

No breakfast means nothing.

Apos
07-16-2011, 03:45 PM
Jimmy is Al Gore :biggrin:
The hierarchy of ISOC is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. Whenever you think you have probed the highest level, another one opens up above you. The question is, does Jimmy control the internet (as believed by many whores in Sosúa), or does the internet control him?

jacknback
07-16-2011, 07:32 PM
I,along with the other requirments,had to fuck one of Jimmys putas after she dissed me and threw me to the curb the first time I tried to pull her!!!

Also........where does it state in our rules how long you have to report to the probation department?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
07-18-2011, 12:19 PM

The site creates newer, better, higher levels, when it wants.

JuanElGriego
07-18-2011, 08:22 PM

Better, stronger, faster ..... where have i heard that before??? :confused: :corky: :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7zNY0I5JNI

weyland
07-18-2011, 11:22 PM
Which means everytime you realise you have admitted assholes to the top level you have to create another new level above it. Reminds me of the history of counter-espionage departments.

whynotme
07-19-2011, 03:44 AM
Which means everytime you realise you have admitted assholes to the top level you have to create another new level above it. Reminds me of the history of counter-espionage departments.
its just a fact of life;

you always get promoted to the level of your incompatantcy;)

and they me my golden handshake many years ago from the real world:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
07-19-2011, 10:25 AM

You keep moving up with each new level it seems. Must be a bug.

MrHappy
07-19-2011, 10:30 AM

Holy cow, Weyland, you just keep moving up! It must be your good looks! Congrats!

Skynyrd
09-25-2013, 06:09 AM
spam

WTF he say??? :rofl:

whynotme
09-25-2013, 07:25 AM
WTF he say??? :rofl:

he was a spammer but kevy axed him before he got to post # 2:iconTU:

Skynyrd
09-25-2013, 07:34 AM
Oh well at least I got to see this buried thread, I might be 2 years late but congrats Weyland :rofl::rofl::rofl: