PDA

View Full Version : The Monger Oath!

Jimmydr
07-27-2004, 08:10 AM
1. I will never, ever send a Sosua Whore one thin dime once I leave the DR, not by WU, check or carrier pidgeon;

2. No matter what she tells me, I will never believe a Sosua whore has fallen head over heals in love with me and that I should now support her;

3. While I will treat all ladies I meet with the respect and kindness they deserve, I will fuck as many as I can for the price agreed, no more and maybe a little less;

4. I will respect my mongering mentors and defer to their time tested, experience based wisdom;

5. The first round of Presidente's must always be bought by the newest newbie on the Island . . . .

vak
07-27-2004, 08:17 AM
I will honor these time tested truths. :shock:

BrooklynBeas
07-27-2004, 08:20 AM
i have and will also always honor these lines .... i will also never have to buy another presidente for the rest of my dominican trip life! :D

the_Jayman
07-27-2004, 09:37 AM
Words to live by.

Except maybe number 5 - I'l buy any of you guys frosties ! :D

Don Tomas
07-27-2004, 09:57 AM
Words to live by.

Except maybe number 5 - I'l buy any of you guys frosties ! :D

So what's your schedule Jayman? Always looking for free Presidentes!

the_Jayman
07-27-2004, 10:17 AM
Gotta get Don some frosties at the Palace in September.

We have room A-1 and A-2 reserved for the 18th and 19th of September. A-1 or A-2 is right next to the Bar (The one with the swing) and we are brinking about 3 gallons of booze to stock the room. There is a nice bar in the room also. Absolute, Captain Morgans, a big ass bottle of Brugle . . . all reguests honored.

We're gonna pick up a bunch of soda and OJ and ice and set up our bar and get hammered.

ALL ARE WELCOME ! ! 8)

JD
07-27-2004, 02:32 PM
I have a niece graduating from PUCMM in the capital on the 18th. If
possible I will hustle on up to meet you all at the Palace on the 19th.

Happy Hunting,

JD

Babyboy31
07-27-2004, 07:30 PM
looks like I might be shellin out some cervezas on this trip

the_Jayman
07-27-2004, 07:36 PM
JD, cocktails are on me and in me ! !

Chicas are on me. (no, I mean ON ME !)

Babyboy31,

What's the schedule . . . gonna stop by Sept 18 for the PARTY ?

Babyboy31
07-27-2004, 07:57 PM
Jayman

I am actually due to arrive in Sosua tommorrow about 3ish. Looks like I will be there for the whole trip....depends on my buddy who I am travelling with. September 18th may be a possibility, I have to check the vacation vault first.

I have no Idea where I am staying yet....I will deal with that when I get there.

the_Jayman
07-27-2004, 08:02 PM
Jayman

I am actually due to arrive in Sosua tommorrow about 3ish.

YOU LUCKY MUTHER-(I mean chica)-FUCKER !

Tell Palace John I said "hi, see ya in September"

Babyboy31
07-27-2004, 11:14 PM
YOU LUCKY MUTHER-(I mean chica)-FUCKER !

Tell Palace John I said "hi, see ya in September"

lol......in the DR its pretty hard not to be a Lucky Muther (chicas) fucker. However, if it makes you feel better, I will try to be unlucky for....lets say about an hour.

I will definitely drop by the Palace to see if he has any rooms available.

Jimmydr
07-28-2004, 08:01 AM
I will definitely drop by the Palace to see if he has any rooms available.

Yes there are rooms available!

BrooklynBeas
07-28-2004, 08:11 AM
I have a niece graduating from PUCMM in the capital on the 18th. If
possible I will hustle on up to meet you all at the Palace on the 19th.

Happy Hunting,

JD

JD, with all due respect ... uhm how does your niece look? Im a nice 29 yr old guy with a head on my shoulders, decent job in NYC, single no kids never been married, that is looking to settle down with a good girl...

I dont think this is gonna work but its worth a shot

Jimmydr
07-28-2004, 08:14 AM
JD, with all due respect ... uhm how does your niece look? Im a nice 29 yr old guy with a head on my shoulders, decent job in NYC, single no kids never been married, that is looking to settle down with a good girl...

Hey someone broke into Beas account and is typing crap! :D

BrooklynBeas
07-28-2004, 08:18 AM

Hey someone broke into Beas account and is typing crap! :D

You dont think JD will be mad at me for my quote do ya?
Im sure everyone else reading it was thinkin the same thing just didnt have the balls to say it :D :P :twisted: :lol: 8) :?

Jimmydr
07-28-2004, 08:20 AM
I was refering to you wanting a steady down there. She will attach herself like GLUE to you and then your real troubles will begin!

BrooklynBeas
07-28-2004, 08:25 AM
I wouldnt mind if she was a GOOD GIRL... deep down I am looking for that...right now im having fun till i find that... and it seems like every american woman is shit in my eyes at my early age!

Jimmydr
07-28-2004, 08:29 AM
I have to listen to, "when can I go to New York for a vacation all the time".
She thinks Visas are easy and I just don't want to get one for her. I hear this yearly now!

BrooklynBeas
07-28-2004, 08:43 AM
I have to listen to, "when can I go to New York for a vacation all the time".
She thinks Visas are easy and I just don't want to get one for her. I hear this yearly now!

You can definitely get her one without a problem... you seem like you are in love ... why not take her on a vacation heh

Jimmydr
07-28-2004, 08:46 AM
You can definitely get her one without a problem... you seem like you are in love ... why not take her on a vacation heh

So instead of me going there, I can spend $2,000 for her to come here, site see and shop. Thats the opposite of what I consider a vacation! :(

JD
07-29-2004, 02:30 AM
I think I will bring a photo with me when I see you on September 19th. She will be 23 on August 14. She also speaks English well.

You are right it's a real long shot,

JD

BrooklynBeas
07-29-2004, 11:49 AM
It may change if you meet me JD... im a cool guy

so are you Dominican .. or is this through marriage or what?

WSJ3
09-16-2004, 12:01 PM
I swear on the soul of my father, Domingo Montoya, that I will uphold the monger rules.

(Princess Bride Quote)

Don Tomas
09-16-2004, 12:24 PM
I swear on the soul of my father, Domingo Montoya, that I will uphold the monger rules.

(Princess Bride Quote)

His name was Inigo Montoya, his father was Domingo, and for some reason I forget the part about mongers.

The original quote is

I swear on the soul of my father, Domingo Montoya, you will reach the top alive.

Also note: The Princess Bride DVD has Spanish audio, great to watch with the chicas since I know the movie by heart.

WSJ3
09-16-2004, 12:45 PM

(Princess Bride Quote)

His name was Inigo Montoya, his father was Domingo, and for some reason I forget the part about mongers.

The original quote is

I swear on the soul of my father, Domingo Montoya, you will reach the top alive.

Also note: The Princess Bride DVD has Spanish audio, great to watch with the chicas since I know the movie by heart.

You are absolutely right. In this case I am in the role of the Latin master swordsman Inigo.

So my statement is indeed correct.

LOL.

I love this movie.

gdogg
09-16-2004, 05:37 PM
INCONCEIVABLE!!!!

milone
09-16-2004, 06:40 PM
Jimmy, I sent my Monger badge back to you via Fedex. I failed the 1st 3 questions, abide by # 4, and number 5 is not applicable as of yet.
Pure weakness. I must now bring her back.

WSJ3
09-16-2004, 06:48 PM
INCONCEIVABLE!!!!

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Don Tomas
09-16-2004, 06:58 PM
Jimmy, I sent my Monger badge back to you via Fedex. I failed the 1st 3 questions, abide by # 4, and number 5 is not applicable as of yet.

I will try to be easy...

Did you fail #1, 2, & 3 with a chica you met in Sosua, at night, in a club/bar? If so the dream is over, trust me these girls will tell you anything!

Did she say anything about being faithful to you? If so your dream is OVER!

IF you bring her to the states most likely 2-4 weeks into the relationship she will have a cousin/aunt/whatever to visit in Washington Heights in NYC and you will never see her again. :cry:

WSJ3
09-16-2004, 07:55 PM
IF you bring her to the states most likely 2-4 weeks into the relationship she will have a cousin/aunt/whatever to visit in Washington Heights in NYC and you will never see her again. :cry:

Can you say cynical boys and girls.

I knew you could.

Jimmydr
09-16-2004, 07:59 PM

I am on the boards 3 years and not once has any guy come up and posted that they brought a chica back and it worked. I know if I brought one back and after 5 years, it worked I would be telling the world they were wrong!!!

gdogg
09-18-2004, 02:07 AM
There are always lottery winners. Those are the odds.

WSJ3
09-18-2004, 04:49 PM

I am on the boards 3 years and not once has any guy come up and posted that they brought a chica back and it worked. I know if I brought one back and after 5 years, it worked I would be telling the world they were wrong!!!

I have seen men with exotic DR and Columbianas. And everyone seemed to be happy.

I don't know if it lasted but latinas for the most part are very loyal women. Especially if you go to the motherland to get them.

John Locke
09-19-2004, 04:31 PM
Soon all the us newbies will have to send the Seniors "El Presidente" money by Western Union.
What's the world coming to?

milone
09-19-2004, 05:53 PM
I didn't meet the Chica in Sosua, if that helps. She is still working, because I can not, will not match the money she is making. No family here; that helps. Maybe my 'God' complex just wants to get her out of the life.
As for the guy's who want to meet a 'good girl', they are there, and you can't even compare a Chica from D.R. with the Chica's here. Brooklynbeas mentioned that he is 29, etc. If you meet a girl with a regular job, someone who goes to school, that's a catch and a half. I've met several, but I was mongering. Don't forget, they're all in their 20's. As you meet Dominican men, they will introduce you to thousands of women. I can not keep up with the people who want to introduce someone to me. Girls will travel to where you're staying. Over here, if I'm a minute late to meet someone, they take off. I think if you meet someone with a kid, they just want to improve their life, and the life of the kid. How materialistic can they get? If they cut out, we go back to mongering.

Jimmydr
09-19-2004, 07:29 PM
I didn't meet the Chica in Sosua, if that helps.

Thats a major plus.

RearWindow
09-19-2004, 11:32 PM
WoW! I read the original post on another thread before finding this one, and it really gets one thinking.

I met two working women in MX who really made me reconsider my stance on "converting" them ( ie can't ever work)..and it went well for a while but each time, after a while, they reverted to attitudes and behaviors that probably put them in the situation they are in.

Interestingly, both had lived in the states for a short time, and were not really interested in me whisking them away to the US. They were interested in ME, but not in moving.

When in DR, most of the chicas ask if i live in Miami or Nuevo York, because it is where all their friends /family/heroeines go. So there's comfort there. Try to get a chica to go to Indiana with you, after you explain the cow town state to her. No way!

RearWindow
09-19-2004, 11:40 PM
To return this to the oath...I, RearWindow, do solemnly swear that I will NEVER send money WU to any chica who asks. And I also swear that I will NOT fuck ugly women anywhere in this world, no matter how cheap the price.

Past that, I'll do anything to make ME happy.

gdogg
09-20-2004, 03:09 AM
Ugly women need love too!!

Of course I'm with Don with this one, they're not getting any from me. But for the rest of you, it's still alright to donate an occasional "sympathy fuck". I don't think it would violate the oath.

BrooklynBeas
09-20-2004, 07:56 AM
I didn't meet the Chica in Sosua, if that helps. She is still working, because I can not, will not match the money she is making. No family here; that helps. Maybe my 'God' complex just wants to get her out of the life.
As for the guy's who want to meet a 'good girl', they are there, and you can't even compare a Chica from D.R. with the Chica's here. Brooklynbeas mentioned that he is 29, etc. If you meet a girl with a regular job, someone who goes to school, that's a catch and a half. I've met several, but I was mongering. Don't forget, they're all in their 20's. As you meet Dominican men, they will introduce you to thousands of women. I can not keep up with the people who want to introduce someone to me. Girls will travel to where you're staying. Over here, if I'm a minute late to meet someone, they take off. I think if you meet someone with a kid, they just want to improve their life, and the life of the kid. How materialistic can they get? If they cut out, we go back to mongering.

Good Girl... thats something I dont think exists in this world... after living almost 30 years I think there are bad girls and not as bad girls...

And about the "good girl" that doesnt work... A friend of mine got some contact info from this chica that worked at the airport when we were leaving last trip... seems she cooked a big ass meal for him because she knew he was returning on 9-17... unfortunately the flight was cancelled and neither he or us made it to the feast... I dont know if this makes her a good girl but he never sent her anything and has only spoke to her on the phone a couple times since we left... chances are she is just trying to set things up for future riches... to be continued when we return to DR

As for Beas' love life... this friday night i met up with the chilean chic that is feeling Beas in NYC... Her and her friends met me and my friends in a bar/club here in NYC and after a lil dancing and a couple drinks we went back to her car... and she proceeded to give Beas a BBBJNQNS... yes she swallowed the lil Beas'... went back to the club like nothing happened... maybe a lil less action then what I would have experienced in the DR but hey it was fine for me...

Morpheus
09-23-2004, 02:00 AM
My thoughts on the oath:

1) Not unless she figures out a way to send me a blowjob.

2) Weel, I might believe she fell head over heels fo me, but she still ain't gettin' no support.

3)Okay, I respect them. Now can I fuck them???

4) Who am I to even begin to question this oath?

5) Yo compro viente cervesas, por favor.

BrooklynBeas
09-23-2004, 09:08 AM
My thoughts on the oath:

2) Weel, I might believe she fell head over heels fo me, but she still ain't gettin' no support.

I like the location you are from... although Im from NY and everyone knows we have the best pizza and bagels...and of course chinese food... its pretty cool that chicago starts with chica... :D

WSJ3
09-23-2004, 09:31 AM
Ugly women need love too!!

Of course I'm with Don with this one, they're not getting any from me. But for the rest of you, it's still alright to donate an occasional "sympathy fuck". I don't think it would violate the oath.

Unless you get "burned" in the process no bootay is ever bad.

WSJ3
09-23-2004, 09:32 AM
My thoughts on the oath:

This man should be on the Board of Directors with this outside the box thinking.

Don Tomas
09-23-2004, 10:24 AM
My thoughts on the oath:

I like the location you are from... although Im from NY and everyone knows we have the best pizza and bagels...and of course chinese food... its pretty cool that chicago starts with chica... :D

You are right on one, bagels. Pizza I think not. Chinese Food, San Francisco hands down.

PS. Nice new sig.

Morpheus
09-23-2004, 10:48 AM
My thoughts on the oath:

This man should be on the Board of Directors with this outside the box thinking.

But my whole plan is to get INSIDE the box. Hmmmm, maybe I am working against myself. :shock:

Morpheus
09-23-2004, 10:54 AM
[quote]

You are right on one, bagels. Pizza I think not. Chinese Food, San Francisco hands down.

PS. Nice new sig.

Well, I think Chicago owns the bagels and pizza. I'll concede the chinese food to San Fran.

I'm thinking of opening up a dance club in Chicago - The Chica-go-go. Any investors??? :lol:

WSJ3
09-23-2004, 11:03 AM
But my whole plan is to get INSIDE the box. Hmmmm, maybe I am working against myself. :shock:

You and every other man on the planet.

Morpheus
09-23-2004, 11:09 AM

You and every other man on the planet.

Whoops. excuse me. I just peed in my pants laughing. :lol: