PDA

View Full Version : Gigolo In Sosua?

MegaSquirt
02-27-2006, 08:20 PM
I was in Sosua during the second week of February and I've noticed that while walking on the main strip I saw what appear to be a Dominican Gigolo? with an European female coming out of a local hotel. I've seen this go on about three or four times and not just at one hotel either, but all with European females. What did I see? Did anyone else see this go on? I'm not interested in a gigolo but I like to know what it could be going on.

JuanElGriego
02-27-2006, 08:28 PM
It's just white, European woman getting their fantasies of being with a dark-skinned man fulfilled. The guy doesn't even have to be attractive. It goes on all the time down there. The guys aren't necessarily "gigolos".

Maximus
02-27-2006, 08:35 PM
Oh, man.................:rolleyes:

I read the title of this thread and i thought it was about Jayman...... :D :D :D

knotty
02-27-2006, 08:37 PM
it's called a Sankie.

Hemp
02-27-2006, 08:38 PM
:D this is going to be one hell of a trip in july...LOL i cant wait

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
02-27-2006, 08:39 PM
:D this is going to be one hell of a trip in july...LOL i cant wait
July will be busy in the North!

BrooklynBeas
02-27-2006, 08:40 PM
Sankie Pankie... Those guys get paid (sometimes a lot) get free food and drinks etc... The fat nasty females that get the guys down there are in the same situation as us... They are mongers buddy... Its pretty normal for me now a days... i see it all the time there!

Hemp
02-27-2006, 08:44 PM
July will be busy in the North!

:rolleyes: :clap2:

Marco
02-27-2006, 09:10 PM
I was in Sosua during the second week of February and I've noticed that while walking on the main strip I saw what appear to be a Dominican Gigolo? with an European female coming out of a local hotel. I've seen this go on about three or four times and not just at one hotel either, but all with European females. What did I see? Did anyone else see this go on? I'm not interested in a gigolo but I like to know what it could be going on.

There are some entertaining threads on www.dr1.com about sankies. They even have a forum named "Sankie 101": www.dr1.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
02-27-2006, 09:12 PM
There are some entertaining threads on www.dr1.com about sankies. They even have a forum named "Sankie 101": www.dr1.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39

Yea but talk about whores and you get banned!

BrooklynBeas
02-27-2006, 09:17 PM
Dont talk about whores here and we will ban you! LOL :)

WSJ3
02-27-2006, 09:37 PM
Just use DR1 as an information source.

ISOC is for WHOREMONGERS!!!

Tee Hee...

Marco
02-27-2006, 09:52 PM

I agree, the policy on this issue on dr1.com is a prime example of hypocrisy.

Dick Dawson
02-27-2006, 09:59 PM
And yet I've seen posts on there by a guy that refers to the girls in Sosua as UBHs (Ugly Black Hookers) who I believe is still there.

Phoenix
02-27-2006, 10:57 PM

The problem with DR1 is there are too many NA jaded cunt females posting :argue: Just my opinion, I could be wrong :D

MegaSquirt
02-27-2006, 11:01 PM
Sankie Pankie... Those guys get paid (sometimes a lot) get free food and drinks etc... The fat nasty females that get the guys down there are in the same situation as us... They are mongers buddy... Its pretty normal for me now a days... i see it all the time there!

The one woman that I saw was no "Fat nasty females", she was good enough to be a model with light golden blond hair.

BrooklynBeas
02-27-2006, 11:02 PM
you get some of those at times... But most of the time they are busted... I tried hittin on a couple of the nice ones but had no luck... They want the dominican guys just like we really want the dominican girls!

Don Tomas
02-27-2006, 11:05 PM
I agree, the policy on this issue on dr1.com is a prime example of hypocrisy.

See when an old women decides to sleep with a younger man, that's called love. :love:

When an older guy does it with a women, he is exploiting her and "raping" her figuratively. :adam4:

Claro?

That makes sense right? According to DR it does.

PS. As for the original question about gigolos, those same guys will sleep with men too. Dominicans don't consider themselves gay if they are the pitcher.

Don Tomas
02-27-2006, 11:15 PM
The one woman that I saw was no "Fat nasty females", she was good enough to be a model with light golden blond hair.

Occasionally your late 20's single will pop in from an AI, but again she is just looking for dark meat. The forbidden Caribbean pleasure! "A slice of Paradise!"

I saw a mid 40's executive type women during my first ever trip in Sosua, she was walking down the street with TWO well-built 18-20y/o Dominicans.

But seriously go read the threads on DR1.

"Does he love me?"
"How to get a visa?"
"I sent him $5,000 and now he doesn't call me!"
"He is living in the US but still won't get a job!"

Also my personal favorite: "Does anyone know (fill in name) who works at (fill in resort)?"
You will get a few replies about "why are asking about my boyfriend?" and they will respond that they are just friends and wouldn't have sex with a stranger. BULLSHIT!

JuanElGriego
02-28-2006, 12:22 AM
Dominicans don't consider themselves gay if they are the pitcher.

This is the prevailing thought in many parts of the world, including Latin America and Europe.

How does one get aroused enough to have sex with another man without being gay is beyond me, but hey, live and let live.

JuanElGriego
02-28-2006, 12:26 AM
They want the dominican guys just like we really want the dominican girls!

Makes sense.

The last thing i want to do in the DR is spend time with some fuckin' JAP from Long Island. :puke:

weyland
02-28-2006, 03:47 AM
This is the prevailing thought in many parts of the world, including Latin America and Europe.

Where in Europe? I never heard anything like that. Restrict your scandalous comments to your own side of the Atlantic! We are all 100% straight over here!

MegaSquirt
02-28-2006, 07:39 AM

How does one get aroused enough to have sex with another man without being gay is beyond me, but hey, live and let live.

Like I said, this is not for me.
Are you willing to volunteer? :) :)

PS--You can always report us back in here on ISOC.

gdogg
02-28-2006, 10:58 AM
Actually, that's how I pay for most of my trips...I'm a SANKY PANKY!!

...just kidding!

JuanElGriego
02-28-2006, 11:09 AM
Where in Europe? I never heard anything like that. Restrict your scandalous comments to your own side of the Atlantic! We are all 100% straight over here!

Riiiggggghhhhhhttttt!!!!!

So, how IS Elton John doing these days??? :p

AND

Is David Beckham still giving interviews where he discusses wearing his wife's panties????? :eek:

JuanElGriego
02-28-2006, 11:13 AM
Are you willing to volunteer? :) :)

PS--You can always report us back in here on ISOC.

I have a feeling that's one trip report that would break all kinds of ISOC records for replies, lol!!!

weyland
02-28-2006, 03:06 PM
Riiiggggghhhhhhttttt!!!!!

So, how IS Elton John doing these days??? :p

AND

Is David Beckham still giving interviews where he discusses wearing his wife's panties????? :eek:

You are right to pull me up. It was hasty and sloppy posting because I was so indignant. I apologise. But what I meant was straight guys are 100% straight. I was not discussing gays and bisexuals. In other words I was contesting your statement that you are not considered gay if you are the pitcher. That may be the norm on your upstart continent but I honestly never heard of anything like that this side of the ocean. I am not counting my uncle Barry who accidentally buggered a transvestite during the Korean War while drunk. He was not used to saki and coming from suburban England in the 1950s did not know such people existed. He was straight as they come and taught me all about sex as I sat on his knee.

As for David (as you previously called him: are you on intimate terms with him then?). He will be Lord Beckham after he has curled the winner into the Brazilian net in the Final. He could then wear red panties with ermine trimmings and be beyond criticism.

WSJ3
02-28-2006, 03:59 PM
I am not counting my uncle Barry who accidentally buggered a transvestite during the Korean War while drunk. He was not used to saki and coming from suburban England in the 1950s did not know such people existed. He was straight as they come and taught me all about sex as I sat on his knee.

How do you bugger someone and not know their gender?!?!?!

This is why you shouldn't drink and drive.

weyland
02-28-2006, 04:13 PM
How do you bugger someone and not know their gender?!?!?!
Is this another American English versus Queen's English confusion? I could ask the Queen (or any queen) to clear it up but DT has forbidden me to dwell on such matters. The family never questioned Uncle Barry too closely on this unfortunate episode (we considered him a war hero), but I think we can assume it was very dark in the back of that truck.

Also, I feel intimidated by your use of large and bold typefaces.

Coolhand
02-28-2006, 04:24 PM
I have seen it a few time in the south coast and hooked up with a few of the chicks why not its more free pussy as I see it. The chick just came up to me with really bad spanish asking me stuff so I just played dumb and went along with it went back to her room and fucked the hell out of her as she tells me how she likes my skin and stuff like that. I didnt have the heart to tell her I was from the dirty fuckin south why didnt I because I am from the dirty south and she didnt ask and hell a fun time was had by all.You see this alot in Germany,prague,and in Japan. In Japan brothers can go and work for these agent companies and go fuck chicks pretty cool and you get good money from it so Yes I did it who wouldnt fuck pretty little japanese house wives and get paid for it never had a bad looking one since I worked the Tokyo uptown area. I had one so strung out she bought Movodo watches for me and all kinds of shit and I was a college student teaching at night so it was great.

milldam
02-28-2006, 08:27 PM
Oh, man.................:rolleyes:

I read the title of this thread and i thought it was about Jayman...... :D :D :D

ROFLMAO

Now that`s funny right there!!!!!!!!!!!

JuanElGriego
02-28-2006, 08:58 PM
As for David (as you previously called him: are you on intimate terms with him then?).

I don't recall ever calling him simply "David". If i've mentioned him in my posts, it's been either "Beckham" or "David Beckham".

Care to point out otherwise???

coughsenilecough

JuanElGriego
02-28-2006, 09:03 PM
He will be Lord Beckham after he has curled the winner into the Brazilian net in the Final. He could then wear red panties with ermine trimmings and be beyond criticism.

I hope you're right.

Like i posted before, i always root for England. It's not always easy with the likes of Rio (overpaid piece of shit) Ferdinand, but the John Terry's of the world make it much easier.

Glooory, Glooory Man. Uniiiittedddd!!!!!!!!!!

:D

ErikS
03-01-2006, 09:18 PM
Is this another American English versus Queen's English confusion? I could ask the Queen (or any queen) to clear it up but DT has forbidden me to dwell on such matters. The family never questioned Uncle Barry too closely on this unfortunate episode (we considered him a war hero), but I think we can assume it was very dark in the back of that truck.

Also, I feel intimidated by your use of large and bold typefaces.

:D :D :D :D :D

weyland
03-03-2006, 04:04 PM
I don't recall ever calling him simply "David". If i've mentioned him in my posts, it's been either "Beckham" or "David Beckham".

Care to point out otherwise???

coughsenilecough
[QUOTE=JuanElGriego]
I always root for England as i'm a Premiership fanatic. Unfortunately ... the manager is horrendous ... everyone knows David's played his best football already[QUOTE]

David Beckham has reported that an anonymous person from the States frequently writes to him (as "David") after matches requesting his jockstrap as a souvenir. Can you throw any light on this, JEG?

Also I do not approve of your referring to a very distinguished fellow monger as "horrendous". JDR has stated his ambition to fuck girls from 150 countries. If that is how many are members of FIFA (and I know it far exceeds the number who are members of the UN) then Sven has probably already achieved that target. We should all be paying homage and giving him our fraternal support.