PDA

View Full Version : Finally...

Magnum
02-28-2006, 01:24 PM
I have been encouraged by some here (Jimmy,Apos,CMike) to start posting some of my reports - so after spending a nice 4 days down in paradise this weekend - here it goes.

This is probably the 40-something time I have been down there in the last 2 years. But this is my first time there where I acted as a "tour guide" for 2 of my closest friends. This was their first time down and knew nothing except for what I have told them over the past 2 years. They would always tell me that I was full of it but I was determined to let them make up their own minds on whether or not I was telling tall tales.

DAY 1

We head out of JFK on Friday morning with a layover in MIA. I figure who the hell wants to sit in the airport for 3 hours so we catch a cab and at 10AM we are sitting in a bar on South Beach sucking down Corona's. Beautiful women walking all over - incredible.

We return to the airport to catch the 1230 flight to POP and lo and behold who is sitting in airport waiting to get the same flight - NOMAD - my long lost friend. It was the first and last time we saw each other while I was in DR. Most of his time was obviously spent with the missus.

Arrive in POP, grab my rental and in 15 miuntes we are in and out of the Romanoff and down the beach for some more Corona's. We hang at Herman's for an hour or so (I should have a cut of that place - Apos knows why - the answer to the reason why is answered by the pic hanging inside of his place behind the bar - Herman will explain the genesis of his new found popularity the last 2 years)

We then go up to La Passion so they can see what they have only seen on their yahoo site. Within 5 minutes the 2 of them have 2 chicas each and are piling into Peter's car for the ride back to the Romanoff. You can not get any onsite service at Pete's right now due to some shit that is going on there with massage parlors. Peter will drive you and the chica(s)either back to your hotel or over to an apartment he has rented. My two best friends leave me sitting there while they are running away with 2 a piece. It was like who the hell needs you anymore! You know what? - I had a shit eating grin on my face from ear to ear - it was some funny shit. I think for that moment - and only that moment - that was better for me to watch them with 2 a piece than if I had 2. I felt like the proud parent!

They get back to the Romanoff - have the 4 of them together in the same room swapping back and forth - I NEVER knew they had it in them. Me - I hang at La Passion for a while and then head over to Dominos to scout out the possibilites. I meet up with an old friend and head back to do what I needed to do. As I am leaving my room here come the 2 of them with the 4 chicas - my friends with that-happy-first-time-in-Sosua look.

I hear the stories of there swap fest and then we get ready for the night. We go over to Dominos - DEAD - and then cross the street Plaza Alegria. We have a beer outside and then go back into the After Hours part - mind you this is around 10-11PM. There is no one in there expect us - the bartender - who wound up with one my friends for a 500 salida,a dancer and the chica that was with me. We start sucking down shots of Cuervo (remember Apos?) and then we look up and my friend - a 6'3" version of Wesley Snipes - built like a animal - is up on stage with the dancer. At this point the dancer has a bra and panties on but quickly strips down to nothing. Now "Wesley" is on the stage - and if anyone has been in there - they have these two dancing poles on the stage. My man - with his back to us - has one pole in each hand with his feet up against the mirror and this chica who is now sin ropas is just squatting on his shit and grinding away. Now he is really feeling himself and off come his clothes. I am near tears from the laughter - not at him but with him - he was having the time of his life! Funny, funny shit. Needless to say it got pretty crazy. The kicker is that NO ONE else ever came in - it was just us in there having a GREAT time. It was our private little paradise in paradise.

We hang there for 3 or 4 hours or so - 30 something shots of Cuervo later, we are all hammered and head back to the rooms with chicas in tow. Never made it out to the clubs but who cared? We had a GREAT time and it was even better for me to see my 2 friends get their first - and certainly not their last taste of Sosua.

Day 2 to follow......

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
02-28-2006, 01:25 PM
Welcome back.

WSJ3
02-28-2006, 01:28 PM
Great report.

Thanks for the update.

lonesoul
02-28-2006, 02:01 PM
Magnum,
How much did your friends have to pay for the take our service?

ErikS
02-28-2006, 02:48 PM
Sounds like your buddies had a great introduction to paradise.
I look forward to reading Days 2-4.
Thanks.

Apos
02-28-2006, 05:29 PM
I have been encouraged by some here (Jimmy,Apos,CMike) to start posting some of my reports - so after spending a nice 4 days down in paradise this weekend - here it goes.

This is probably the 40-something time I have been down there in the last 2 years. But this is my first time there where I acted as a "tour guide" for 2 of my closest friends. This was their first time down and knew nothing except for what I have told them over the past 2 years. They would always tell me that I was full of it but I was determined to let them make up their own minds on whether or not I was telling tall tales.

DAY 1

We head out of JFK on Friday morning with a layover in MIA. I figure who the hell wants to sit in the airport for 3 hours so we catch a cab and at 10AM we are sitting in a bar on South Beach sucking down Corona's. Beautiful women walking all over - incredible.

We return to the airport to catch the 1230 flight to POP and lo and behold who is sitting in airport waiting to get the same flight - NOMAD - my long lost friend. It was the first and last time we saw each other while I was in DR. Most of his time was obviously spent with the missus.

Arrive in POP, grab my rental and in 15 miuntes we are in and out of the Romanoff and down the beach for some more Corona's. We hang at Herman's for an hour or so (I should have a cut of that place - Apos knows why - the answer to the reason why is answered by the pic hanging inside of his place behind the bar - Herman will explain the genesis of his new found popularity the last 2 years)

We then go up to La Passion so they can see what they have only seen on their yahoo site. Within 5 minutes the 2 of them have 2 chicas each and are piling into Peter's car for the ride back to the Romanoff. You can not get any onsite service at Pete's right now due to some shit that is going on there with massage parlors. Peter will drive you and the chica(s)either back to your hotel or over to an apartment he has rented. My two best friends leave me sitting there while they are running away with 2 a piece. It was like who the hell needs you anymore! You know what? - I had a shit eating grin on my face from ear to ear - it was some funny shit. I think for that moment - and only that moment - that was better for me to watch them with 2 a piece than if I had 2. I felt like the proud parent!

They get back to the Romanoff - have the 4 of them together in the same room swapping back and forth - I NEVER knew they had it in them. Me - I hang at La Passion for a while and then head over to Dominos to scout out the possibilites. I meet up with an old friend and head back to do what I needed to do. As I am leaving my room here come the 2 of them with the 4 chicas - my friends with that-happy-first-time-in-Sosua look.

I hear the stories of there swap fest and then we get ready for the night. We go over to Dominos - DEAD - and then cross the street Plaza Alegria. We have a beer outside and then go back into the After Hours part - mind you this is around 10-11PM. There is no one in there expect us - the bartender - who wound up with one my friends for a 500 salida,a dancer and the chica that was with me. We start sucking down shots of Cuervo (remember Apos?) and then we look up and my friend - a 6'3" version of Wesley Snipes - built like a animal - is up on stage with the dancer. At this point the dancer has a bra and panties on but quickly strips down to nothing. Now "Wesley" is on the stage - and if anyone has been in there - they have these two dancing poles on the stage. My man - with his back to us - has one pole in each hand with his feet up against the mirror and this chica who is now sin ropas is just squatting on his shit and grinding away. Now he is really feeling himself and off come his clothes. I am near tears from the laughter - not at him but with him - he was having the time of his life! Funny, funny shit. Needless to say it got pretty crazy. The kicker is that NO ONE else ever came in - it was just us in there having a GREAT time. It was our private little paradise in paradise.

We hang there for 3 or 4 hours or so - 30 something shots of Cuervo later, we are all hammered and head back to the rooms with chicas in tow. Never made it out to the clubs but who cared? We had a GREAT time and it was even better for me to see my 2 friends get their first - and certainly not their last taste of Sosua.

Day 2 to follow......

............and i missed it!

glad you and your budies had such a great time!. i have blurry memories of the past...gonna have to look at that pic again:D

BRING ON DAY 2!

milldam
02-28-2006, 08:20 PM
Great report Magnum, funny shit!!!!!!!!!!!

JuanElGriego
02-28-2006, 08:34 PM
I think i met Magnum in Sosua last month.

Is he the "long suffering Jet fan" who looks kinda like Bill Cowher??

knotty
02-28-2006, 08:39 PM
nice report, magnum. i can't wait to see some of my friends faces when they finally hit there in may with me. I could imagine the grins on your friend's faces. i'm sure it got even better.

PapiQueRico
02-28-2006, 08:59 PM
Good job Mag, both the partying and reporting!

gdogg
02-28-2006, 11:10 PM
MAGNUM RETURNS!! Welcome back man!

Magnum
03-01-2006, 07:07 AM
Random thoughts before I get to Day 2....

I was never gone but I had stop posting for a while because of what I was doing in DR. I had a novia for about 1 1/2 years there and most - but not all - of my time was spent with her. I called it off back in July of '05 and have been returning and spending my time there without her. We still happen to "miraculously" - too good to pass up - find each other - (I try and hide at the Romanoff but anyone who has been down there knows how the word gets around) - at least once every trip but I am enjoying all that I only previously admired from afar. It is pretty funny because in my mind I kept a mental list of all the chicas I have wanted to do and I have been checking them off the list one at a time. I will say that they all have been everything I would have hoped they would be - all except for one - that little flaca that works at Plaza Alegria with the short blonde crew cut - a dud in bed.

I am the long suffering Jets fan and Mets fan and Knicks fan...hey what can I say? My Rangers may do something this year - finally. Bill Cowher??? not sure about that one....I guess I could possibly see that except I have a full head of hair and minus the chin - thank goodness.

I was there for a few days during the Canadian Invasion and had a chance to meet most of the crew. You all would fit in NYC without any probelms!

Take out at Peter's - 1 chica - 1000 pesos / 2 chicas - 1800 pesos. That is for an hour massage and your standard ending. My friends negotiated additional "services" once they got to the room.

Day 2

We start off having breakfast at the Romanoff with the chicas from the night before. I return to my room after eating and have one last go round with mine. I drop her off at her apartment, get my friends and we go back to the beach. We settle in at Herman's and again my friends are stopping and talking to every chica that catches their eye. They keep getting numbers here and numbers there. I try to warn them not to lock in to anyone for the night and to enjoy the parade in Classico's but they do not want to listen. Every word out of their mouths are meet me here at this time meet me here at that time. They both speak Spanish so they are having zero problems communicating. Again I just sit back and take it all in and shake my head. The shit eating grin is still on my face. I am enjoying watching them enjoy themselves. Frickin kids in a candy store. My dancing fool for a friend from the night before is especially going nuts. He is making more plans than I think there is time in the day. We stay on the beach for a couple of hours and then head up to Dominos for a few more beers.

We hang there for a while but now they both - AGAIN - leave me there to meet up with chicas they have made plans with. No problem for me - as like I said before - I am getting a kick out of watching all of this. I hang at Dominos for a while and then head over to Plaza Alegria for another beer. I start to check out the bartenders there - absolutely the nicest looking in all of Sosua - when the cousin of my ex novia comes over and we start tallking. Yes - I have previously dipped into the family tree which caused quite a scene in Classico's the night I was there with Apos. We make arrangements to meet up later that night after she finishes work. Now I start talking with another chica there who tells me she dances in the after hours bar - not the one from the night before when I was there - and to come and check her out. She is light skinned, curly haired with a beautiful face. Surely one of the prettiest girls I have seen there in 2 + years. We make some plans for later that everning - ones that unfortunately never happened due to other circumstances which I will get into.

I am enjoying talking with a lot of people that I know and then head back to the Romanoff. "Wesley" is no where to be found but I find my other friend and of course he wants to go back to La Passion. So here we go back but most of the chicas from the night before are not there and one of the ones that was there told us that they all went to Santiago - unbeknownst to Peter. He finds out and thinks they are gone for good. He said that has happened before - a mass exodus - but he has new ones already lined up.

We leave and grab some chicken - still outstanding - from the place near the Palace and go back to the Romanoff. After eating my friend now tells me he has plans to meet a bartender from Alegria and he is gone. I am relieved because I was still hurting from the night before and need to catch a power nap.

We all meet up around 10 and head over to Dominos/Alegria for the pregame. Beers, Cuervo, check out the chica dancing in the after hours bar - sexy and erotic as hell and then I finally get them over to the Merengue for more pregame. We sit in the chairs on the sidewalk facing Merengue - swatting off the chicas as they pass by. My friends can not believe their eyes. I tell them - wait until we get upstairs. This was Saturday night and the place was packed more than nornal - especially with the holiday weekend for the Dominicans and Americans as well. The chicas are arriving by the taxi load. We do the stroll - Sosua Life, Club X, Sea Crets - FYI - Lou's new Shark Bar is NO WHERE near finished. It looks worse than it did when you guys had your BBQ there. I do not know what's up with that.

Now we get up to Classicos - and these MF-ers - said with much affection - are there no more than 5 minutes - pick up 2 chicas at the bar and are out of there. My friends do not need me anymore - they have gotten the idea. They still have not really experienced what Classicos is really all about but hey that is their problem - I am there alone and ready to roll. I deal with the regular hola papis and finally choose a nice little 20 year old to take back to my hotel. We do what needs to be done and she leaves. No more than 5 minutes later - knock on my door - it is my ex novia's cousin who happens to get off work 2 hours early and she is at the door. Shit - my man do not fail me now! Forget the dancer at Alegria - I am in for the night. We enjoy each other again and again and pass out. My friends???? - they have become a distant memory - they can fend for themselves tonight.

The old saying about leading a horse to water but you can not make them drink? Shit my friends have been lead to the water and are drowning themselves in it.

This has been a lot of fun for me so far. Well worth it to finally get them to Sosua and kind of guide them along the way.

Day 3......to follow

Apos
03-01-2006, 07:40 AM
Random thoughts before I get to Day 2....

I was never gone but I had stop posting for a while because of what I was doing in DR. I had a novia for about 1 1/2 years there and most - but not all - of my time was spent with her. I called it off back in July of '05 and have been returning and spending my time there without her. We still happen to "miraculously" - too good to pass up - find each other - (I try and hide at the Romanoff but anyone who has been down there knows how the word gets around) - at least once every trip but I am enjoying all that I only previously admired from afar. It is pretty funny because in my mind I kept a mental list of all the chicas I have wanted to do and I have been checking them off the list one at a time. I will say that they all have been everything I would have hoped they would be - all except for one - that little flaca that works at Plaza Alegria with the short blonde crew cut - a dud in bed.

I am the long suffering Jets fan and Mets fan and Knicks fan...hey what can I say? My Rangers may do something this year - finally. Bill Cowher??? not sure about that one....I guess I could possibly see that except I have a full head of hair and minus the chin - thank goodness.

I was there for a few days during the Canadian Invasion and had a chance to meet most of the crew. You all would fit in NYC without any probelms!

Take out at Peter's - 1 chica - 1000 pesos / 2 chicas - 1800 pesos. That is for an hour massage and your standard ending. My friends negotiated additional "services" once they got to the room.

Day 2

We start off having breakfast at the Romanoff with the chicas from the night before. I return to my room after eating and have one last go round with mine. I drop her off at her apartment, get my friends and we go back to the beach. We settle in at Herman's and again my friends are stopping and talking to every chica that catches their eye. They keep getting numbers here and numbers there. I try to warn them not to lock in to anyone for the night and to enjoy the parade in Classico's but they do not want to listen. Every word out of their mouths are meet me here at this time meet me here at that time. They both speak Spanish so they are having zero problems communicating. Again I just sit back and take it all in and shake my head. The shit eating grin is still on my face. I am enjoying watching them enjoy themselves. Frickin kids in a candy store. My dancing fool for a friend from the night before is especially going nuts. He is making more plans than I think there is time in the day. We stay on the beach for a couple of hours and then head up to Dominos for a few more beers.

We hang there for a while but now they both - AGAIN - leave me there to meet up with chicas they have made plans with. No problem for me - as like I said before - I am getting a kick out of watching all of this. I hang at Dominos for a while and then head over to Plaza Alegria for another beer. I start to check out the bartenders there - absolutely the nicest looking in all of Sosua - when the cousin of my ex novia comes over and we start tallking. Yes - I have previously dipped into the family tree which caused quite a scene in Classico's the night I was there with Apos. We make arrangements to meet up later that night after she finishes work. Now I start talking with another chica there who tells me she dances in the after hours bar - not the one from the night before when I was there - and to come and check her out. She is light skinned, curly haired with a beautiful face. Surely one of the prettiest girls I have seen there in 2 + years. We make some plans for later that everning - ones that unfortunately never happened due to other circumstances which I will get into.

I am enjoying talking with a lot of people that I know and then head back to the Romanoff. "Wesley" is no where to be found but I find my other friend and of course he wants to go back to La Passion. So here we go back but most of the chicas from the night before are not there and one of the ones that was there told us that they all went to Santiago - unbeknownst to Peter. He finds out and thinks they are gone for good. He said that has happened before - a mass exodus - but he has new ones already lined up.

We leave and grab some chicken - still outstanding - from the place near the Palace and go back to the Romanoff. After eating my friend now tells me he has plans to meet a bartender from Alegria and he is gone. I am relieved because I was still hurting from the night before and need to catch a power nap.

We all meet up around 10 and head over to Dominos/Alegria for the pregame. Beers, Cuervo, check out the chica dancing in the after hours bar - sexy and erotic as hell and then I finally get them over to the Merengue for more pregame. We sit in the chairs on the sidewalk facing Merengue - swatting off the chicas as they pass by. My friends can not believe their eyes. I tell them - wait until we get upstairs. This was Saturday night and the place was packed more than nornal - especially with the holiday weekend for the Dominicans and Americans as well. The chicas are arriving by the taxi load. We do the stroll - Sosua Life, Club X, Sea Crets - FYI - Lou's new Shark Bar is NO WHERE near finished. It looks worse than it did when you guys had your BBQ there. I do not know what's up with that.

Now we get up to Classicos - and these MF-ers - said with much affection - are there no more than 5 minutes - pick up 2 chicas at the bar and are out of there. My friends do not need me anymore - they have gotten the idea. They still have not really experienced what Classicos is really all about but hey that is their problem - I am there alone and ready to roll. I deal with the regular hola papis and finally choose a nice little 20 year old to take back to my hotel. We do what needs to be done and she leaves. No more than 5 minutes later - knock on my door - it is my ex novia's cousin who happens to get off work 2 hours early and she is at the door. Shit - my man do not fail me now! Forget the dancer at Alegria - I am in for the night. We enjoy each other again and again and pass out. My friends???? - they have become a distant memory - they can fend for themselves tonight.

The old saying about leading a horse to water but you can not make them drink? Shit my friends have been lead to the water and are drowning themselves in it.

This has been a lot of fun for me so far. Well worth it to finally get them to Sosua and kind of guide them along the way.

Day 3......to follow
this is just how it should be....you tell you friends about Sosua and they claim not to believe you. finally the go with you and see the light...and go mental:D

good thing they speak spanish...gave you more time to enjoy yourself.:cool:

if you don't have any plans aim for somretime during april 9-16...there'll be a few of us there then.;)

jajalekker
03-01-2006, 07:55 AM
great reports.....

so when are they going back???

Magnum
03-01-2006, 08:03 AM
Apos - you know where I was enjoying myself! The third day got even more interesting for me because those 2 were on their own for the most part and I was free to roam late afternoon and at night.

April will be tough because my son starts his college baseball season this weekend and I am up and down the east coast every weekend through May watching him play. But hey you never ever know.......I will keep the dates marked down.

When will my friends go back? They are dealing with the withdrawal as we speak. They already want to check out flights. I am sure if I told them lets go - they will not hesitate.

Hemp
03-01-2006, 08:04 AM
You say they have not really experienced Classicos...do you mind explaining what you mean by that?

Apos
03-01-2006, 08:05 AM
Apos - you know where I was enjoying myself! The third day got even more interesting for me because those 2 were on their own for the most part and I was free to roam late afternoon and at night.

April will be tough because my son starts his college baseball season this weekend and I am up and down the east coast every weekend through May watching him play. But hey you never ever know.......I will keep the dates marked down.

When will my friends go back? They are dealing with the withdrawal as we speak. They already want to check out flights. I am sure if I told them lets go - they will not hesitate.

there's always july then...1-9 for me!

gdogg
03-01-2006, 08:06 AM
Damn, Magnum!! What a trip! And we're only through day two! Also, your friends are ruined for life.

BrooklynBeas
03-01-2006, 08:20 AM

Funny shit, puts a smile on my face too... I love watchin newbies react when the reality of DR hits them!

Nice reporting

Magnum
03-01-2006, 09:27 AM
Apos - July may just work.

Beas - I know that you are also a long suffering Mets fan - misery loves company. No excuses this year!

GDogg - you should see those 2 - long faces - kind of like the deer in the headlight look. They wander around aimlessly all day with that stupid I need to get back to Sosua ASAP look. We have all been there.

Hempstead-

The Classico Experience - I previously used the saying "like a kid in a candy store". Well just picture yourself inside of that candy store with EVERY piece of candy you could possibly desire or want. You can get as much as you want - as much as you can carry. It is right there at your finger tips and there for the taking - no questions asked.

Now switch that candy for a chica. EVERY type of chica you could ever possibly desire - right there for the taking - no questions asked. You could choose to work the room and walk around and scout out the possibilities or you can settle in somewhere and let them do all of the work. They are not shy - they know what you are there for. You can have as many as your heart desires with an endless supply. A little spanish certainly helps but not required. You could pull one out at 0100 - do what you have to do and still get back in time to do it all over again.

Advice - You control the situation. You call the shots. Remember it is YOUR vacation not theirs. If you are talking with one and another catches your eye - adios and grab the new one. Repeat as often as you desire.

BrooklynBeas
03-01-2006, 09:31 AM
without a doubt we must make the playoffs this year... And FUCK YOU GDOGG... we are taking over those bastard Braves!

psriches
03-01-2006, 06:19 PM
I try to warn them not to lock in to anyone for the night and to enjoy the parade in Classico's but they do not want to listen. Every word out of their mouths are meet me here at this time meet me here at that time.THE CLASSIC ROOKIE MISTAKE!! I love it! Hey Mag, great report. Hope you stick around cause we miss you!(in a non-gay way of course)

ilikenyacional
03-01-2006, 06:28 PM
Hi there, Magnum. For me, you're like a legend here. You and your friend Nomad. Now, reading your report, I remember the beginning of the board.

I've met you briefly at Siempre Sol, late Jan. or early Feb, I don't remember.

Your friends are now addicted, like the rest of us.

Hemp
03-01-2006, 10:37 PM
Apos - July may just work.

Beas - I know that you are also a long suffering Mets fan - misery loves company. No excuses this year!

GDogg - you should see those 2 - long faces - kind of like the deer in the headlight look. They wander around aimlessly all day with that stupid I need to get back to Sosua ASAP look. We have all been there.

Hempstead-

The Classico Experience - I previously used the saying "like a kid in a candy store". Well just picture yourself inside of that candy store with EVERY piece of candy you could possibly desire or want. You can get as much as you want - as much as you can carry. It is right there at your finger tips and there for the taking - no questions asked.

Now switch that candy for a chica. EVERY type of chica you could ever possibly desire - right there for the taking - no questions asked. You could choose to work the room and walk around and scout out the possibilities or you can settle in somewhere and let them do all of the work. They are not shy - they know what you are there for. You can have as many as your heart desires with an endless supply. A little spanish certainly helps but not required. You could pull one out at 0100 - do what you have to do and still get back in time to do it all over again.

Advice - You control the situation. You call the shots. Remember it is YOUR vacation not theirs. If you are talking with one and another catches your eye - adios and grab the new one. Repeat as often as you desire.

July just cant come soon enough...PATIENTLY WAITING :p

gdogg
03-02-2006, 04:10 AM
without a doubt we must make the playoffs this year... And FUCK YOU GDOGG... we are taking over those bastard Braves!

Whatever...you and the Phillies have been saying that for YEARS!! It is about time for someone to but the Bravos out of their misery. The Mets do look good on paper.

continentalmike
03-02-2006, 06:59 AM
Magnum, great reports! It was really good to meet up with you and hang out, even if only for a short while..

Glad to have you back and of course the novia will not be held against you, I've got one myself :)

JD
03-03-2006, 03:59 AM
Magnum,

It's great to see you active again.

JD

Magnum
03-03-2006, 05:47 AM
Magnum,

It's great to see you active again.

JD

Jeez - it sounds like I was dead...well maybe I was being with the same girl for over a year and a half.

Psriches - in that non-gay kind of way of course!

CMike - no it was all my pleasure.

Day 3

The good, the bad and the ugly...

The Good -

We wake up, grab a bite to eat - again at the restaurant next to the Romanoff. That place it close, convenient, quick service and the food is reasonably priced and not bad. I drop off the cousin of my ex (Apos - what can I say?) and then the 3 of us pile into the car for a drive. I want to show them a little of the country before we leave the next day. We drive past Cabarete so they can get a taste of DR outside outside of Sosua. We turn around and head back to Cabarete. I sit at Jose O'Shays having a few while they take a walk along the beach checking out the sites. It is packed more than normal because it is Sunday and a lot of the locals are hanging out. Their question to me before they start their walk is whether this place is the same as Sosua - chicas readily available. I tell them ALL chicas are readily available but it is a bit different than Sosua. They have been here for 2 days - let them find out for themselves. They finish their walk and we head back to Sousa to check out the scenery on the beach in the afternoon.

We hang at Herman's for a few hours and check out the bikini parade. Not the best or most active Sunday I have spent on the beach there but it was a good way to blow off a few hours. Again my friends are talking to anything they can get their hands on and getting numbers left anfd right. They refuse to follow my advice and not lock in for the night but that is their problem.

We leave the beach and start the walk back to the Romanoff.

There is more of The Good to come....

The F'N Bad and Ugly-

As we are walking up Clisante and crossing the street (I am not great on the names of the street down there) the one before Super Super - a moto cuts in front of us real close as he makes a left turn up that street. No big deal - typical NYC crap we thought. We continue to walk to the next street and make our turn at Super Super to go back to the hotel. We get one block - there is a small street where you can only make a left turn - and this same moto cuts in front of us again and yanks at the chain of my friend who I previously referred to as Wesley. The MF-er took his chain and sped off on his moto. Wesley did not have the chain hanging out of his shirt but when this scum bag passed us on the previous street he must have saw that he had his sun glasses hanging from the chain. We were in f'n shock. I have heard and seen the BS with the rats on the streets trying to get through your pockets and the crap that happened with Apos a few months back but never this. I do not know whether I was more pissed off that it happened or more embarassed that it happened to us and particularly me who has been down there so many times.

Needless to say we were not in the greatest of moods as we continued the walk back to the Romanoff. The only saving grace is that is was not a thick chin, not real expensive but still it was the point of it all. I think in a previous post I mentioned that my friend Wesley is no small man. 6'3' - rock solid. They picked the biggest of the 3 of us to pull shit this on. We had no shot in hell to get after this guy because as quick as it happened was as quick as he was gone.

We go over to Dominos to start drowning our sorrows. When in doubt drink right? I see the brother of the cousin of my ex who is also a moto there and explain to him what happened. We describe what the guy looked like - what he was wearing and he says no doubt he knows the guy. He grabs a friend of his and tells me to wait for him. He goes to Charramicos to the guys house but he is not here - what a surprise huh? They my friend gets a hold of 2 guys in military gear and we tell them the story. They also know exactly who it is. It appears that this guy has a little routine working and is well known for this. The bottom line in all of this is that they never found the guy, we never saw him again and the chain was never retrieved. A lesson learned - surely for me. Even with all of the people I know there and with comfort level I have when I am there - NEVER let down your guard.

But....out of all this comes some good - at least for me. While sitting at Dominos I see a chica that I have never seen before - strunning, young, fairly tall, tight body - gotta have it. We start talking and I make arrangements to have her meet me at the hotel at 2030. We continue drinking and hanging out when Wesley gets up and wants to leaves. He has smoke coming from his ears and wants to try and track this guy down. It took all I had to keep him under control and to let it go. He finally - after a few more shots of Cuervo - relaxes and then we all go back to the hotel. My other friend was also active while at Dominos and brings one back with him. I shower and get ready for 2030 with the new chica.

I go downstairs at 2029 and shit she is pulling up on a moto - a minute early. A Dominican who is on time!!! This chica reminds me of the one I had back in '03 and I posted about it on Jimmy's old yahoo site. Tight, slim body, beautiful face, firm perky breasts, young -19 , a beautiful way to start off the night. She is incredibly affectionate, great kisser, suck a golf ball through a garden hose. We finish up and then starts telling me that she asked some people about me after I left and before we met. Oh I know who you are - you had a novia for a long time - if she finds out she will be pissed off - now you are messing with the prima of your novia....yada yada yada....she had to whole story down pat but who gives a shit.

Day 3 to be continued.....

continentalmike
03-03-2006, 07:15 AM
Sorry to hear about your friend Wesley.. that kinda sucks big time..

Does this guy have a name?

BrooklynBeas
03-03-2006, 08:31 AM
Damn thats fucked up news... I wonder if you guys would have offered the cops a reward if the chain and the moto asshole would have be found...

Magnum
03-03-2006, 08:46 AM
Damn thats fucked up news... I wonder if you guys would have offered the cops a reward if the chain and the moto asshole would have be found...

Beas - That is exactly what I did. They made 3 seperate trips to this guys house in Charamicos and could not find him. We had to leave the next day so I do not know what happened after that.

A lesson definitely learned. NEVER let down your guard no matter how much at home you may feel.

gdogg
03-03-2006, 09:48 AM
Magnum, sorry this happened you and your boy. Can you give us the robber's description. If it's distinct enough, us future travellers can be on the lookout for him.

Magnum
03-03-2006, 10:20 AM
Magnum, sorry this happened you and your boy. Can you give us the robber's description. If it's distinct enough, us future travellers can be on the lookout for him.

GDogg -

Without sounding like a smart ass - the light skinned, thin Dominican wearing a Yankees hat - that narrows it down huh?

He was nothing out of the ordinary except maybe a little taller than most on a moto.

psriches
03-03-2006, 01:54 PM
what the fuck is going on down there!!!

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
03-03-2006, 01:59 PM
what the fuck is going on down there!!!

Peoples are hungry and trying to make a dollar out of 15 cents.

psriches
03-03-2006, 02:07 PM
Yeah, but don't push me cause i'm close to the edge, i'm trying not to lose my head. It's like a jungle some time........................ huh ha huh huh

guttaman
03-03-2006, 03:09 PM
Looks like Paco got out of jail.

RickRock
03-03-2006, 03:42 PM
Love to hear tales of family "sampling". Great reports! Muchos Thankos

Apos
03-03-2006, 03:53 PM
what a shitty thing to happen....just shows it can happen anywhere and to anyone...no matter how imposing you might look or even in a group.

gdogg
03-03-2006, 06:17 PM
GDogg -

Without sounding like a smart ass - the light skinned, thin Dominican wearing a Yankees hat - that narrows it down huh?

He was nothing out of the ordinary except maybe a little taller than most on a moto.

Figured as much. I was just hoping since he was easily recognizable to the locals that he'd have a distinguishing feature (scar, odd tattoo, etc.). You didn't sound like a smart ass.

BrooklynBeas
03-03-2006, 11:43 PM
i think i know ur motothief.... Does he wear a windbreaker at night when he rides the moto.... i know another stupid question...

guttaman
03-03-2006, 11:45 PM
Sounds like Paco. Famous for getting drunk and trying to rob tourist.

BrooklynBeas
03-03-2006, 11:59 PM
Gutta... call me tomorrow in the day time and we will call Jayman 3way and torture him till he books a flight and drinks with us!!!!

JD
03-04-2006, 02:45 AM
Magnum,

I am glad that you ended up with that hottie after your friend's mishap. We all need to watch out.

JD

Magnum
03-07-2006, 05:03 AM
i think i know ur motothief.... Does he wear a windbreaker at night when he rides the moto.... i know another stupid question...

Never saw the guy again. We only had the pleasure during the day and he was wearing just a T shirt and jeans.

Day 3 continued -

After my little 19 year old left my friends and I got ready and headed over to the Classico area. Once again we sat in the seats on the street facing Merengue and watched the parade. My friends - especially "Wesley" - could not control themselves and he grabs the first nice loking chica with a little back that he finds. He is off obviously attempting the take out his frustrations for what happened in the afternoon.

My other friend and I hang for a while and then head upstairs. I thought the place would be packed with Monday being a holiday and all but it was not that much out of the ordinary. We are having a few beers and bingo he starts talking to another chica and is soon gone. I am left alone but that is good for me because I wanted to do some exploring.

As soon as I start a stroll around inside here enters my ex's cousin. So much for my exploration. We go over to the bar near the stairs to the bathroom and have a few beers. We start to dance with each other right there and guess who walks in but the ex. She sees us and the cousin takes off like a bat out of hell. My ex has a bit of a temper problem and tends to get a little out of hand when she has a few - right Apos? The ex comes over and starts talking and I have to admit she was looking real good. Yes yes I know but it looked too good to pass up. We go over to the bar on the upper level and have a few. Now it gets interesting.

After an hour or so my friend comes back - not Wesley - and hangs with us. My ex had spoken with my friend over the phone in the past and she greets him like a long lost relative. We all are hanging out and now who comes over and stands before me but the 19 year that I was with earlier. She is looking at me with those eyes - come get me look. My ex has no clue what is going on but my friend is getting a kick out of all this. She walks away and who strolls by but the cousin. She heads into the bathroom and who should follow but the ex. I am standing there thinking oh shit here we go. Thankfully nothing happened and no blood was shed. The cousin walks away and the ex comes back over with the 19 year old not far behind. Now who should also come over near me but the one I was with the previous night. I can not make this shit up! She is also standing in front of me with that look. That is always the way - when you want them they never can be found and when you do not want them they are front and center. If I had any real balls I would have tried to get them all in bed together!

I see the cousin as we are leaving Classico and we exchange a nice long wet kiss. I tell her that I will give her a call when I get back to NY and explain to her that I am leaving now because I do not want any problems for her. The ex comes back to the hotel with me and we have a trip or 2 down memory lane. A nice way to spend my last night.

Never a dull moment......................

BrooklynBeas
03-07-2006, 08:38 AM
hehe nice... I was hopin to hear u took all of them back!!

nomad
03-07-2006, 02:58 PM
Magnum,

RE: Hermans. He could probably have retired on yours, mine and apos business a long time ago. I did my fair share last week there.

RE: Classico. I was there the saturday after you left. Without the wife. I felt like chum in a shark tank. Very hungry chicas of all shapes and sizes. Remined me of clubs in Brazil. Oh and low and behold your ex-novia was there also.

Great report and glad Chester the Molester had a great time. We both have been trying to get his ass down there forever.

You should have checked out Carnival in Puerto Plata. Chicas everywhere. The Malecon was packed with great looking chicas just standing around or dancing in the street.

Samana was great the previous Saturday. After whale watching went to this resort island there (forget name). Alot of chicas giving me the "Hola Papi" look and I am sitting with my wife. GOD Bless DR.

DR seems to have gotten alot better since last year. More chicas everywhere!

Nomad

the_Jayman
03-07-2006, 05:08 PM
Damn, how did I miss this thread ?

Great story ! !

nomad
03-07-2006, 06:31 PM
RE: Moto conch

Leave the jewlery back home. Only bling bling you need is pesos for chicas. Not the first time this has happened.

I have a good friend who is a long time veteran of Sosua. He hopped on a moto for a trip to the corner store and soon another moto pulled up next to him. They tried to take to a dark place and rob him. He hopped off the back of the moto and started fighting. While hitting one the other reached his hands in my friends pockets and took his money. Not all moto conch's are thieves but many many are.

It is a poor country and many are too lazy to work.

And Magnum I was worried about you until you told about the cousin. Nice to see you are back to your old self.

Nomad

JD
03-08-2006, 02:05 AM
Magnum,

Nice finale to your trip. I also am glad you made it work out. I guess the cousin will just have to wait 'til next time.

Thanks,

JD

Magnum
03-08-2006, 04:42 AM
RE: Moto conch

Leave the jewlery back home. Only bling bling you need is pesos for chicas. Not the first time this has happened.

I have a good friend who is a long time veteran of Sosua. He hopped on a moto for a trip to the corner store and soon another moto pulled up next to him. They tried to take to a dark place and rob him. He hopped off the back of the moto and started fighting. While hitting one the other reached his hands in my friends pockets and took his money. Not all moto conch's are thieves but many many are.

It is a poor country and many are too lazy to work.

And Magnum I was worried about you until you told about the cousin. Nice to see you are back to your old self.

Nomad

You are worried about me? The kettle calling the pot black no? Jeez it feels almost like old times responding to one of your posts! It was great to see you - albeit for the short time in the MIA airport. It sounds like you had a great time with the family.

You actually ventured into Classico's solo? What did you do without the condoms you always borrowed from me? Shit you could never use them anyway because they were too big! One of these days you will outgrow the condoms you buy in Toys R Us.

The ex has been relentless lately with the phone calls.....

Magnum
03-08-2006, 04:44 AM
Magnum,

Nice finale to your trip. I also am glad you made it work out. I guess the cousin will just have to wait 'til next time.

Thanks,

JD

She will not have to wait too long!

nomad
03-08-2006, 04:45 PM
Magnum,

I seem to remember you had to tie the excess around your waist when you borrowed my condoms. Besides Toys R Us condoms have Barney on them.

As for Classico solo, yes the wife stayed at home with our daughter. But I wore my wedding ring. Yeah right like the chicas in Sosua give a shit if you are married or not.

As for phone calls, shit the wife called me in Miami before I even got to Customs.

And do you really think you can sneak down there for the cousin and the ex NOT KNOW? Remember the DR radar. The chicas know when anyone is coming in. I think they get a flight manifest from the airport.

In Brazil at the port towns, chicas used to get the manifests for when what ships would be coming in so they could know when their sailor boyfriends would be there. LMAO. No shit!

Nomad

gdogg
03-09-2006, 11:37 AM
Seems like old times...Nomad and Magnum conversing with each other. This is beautiful!
:thumbsup2:

nomad
03-09-2006, 12:01 PM
We always converse. But sometimes I am tied up with work and can only do email. Have time so am posting alot more. Apos and Magnum and I email often. My email is dhange@gmail.com

Nomad

gdogg
03-09-2006, 03:33 PM
Thanks, Nomad. Glad to have you back!!