PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for ALL YOUR WORK DT But.......

Black Ghost
02-28-2006, 07:53 PM
This site as for as navigation goes sucks ass now.

the Original format was great because at the bottom was links to check out all your post and who responded....

Even the last format with all its faults was still great because you could navigate the new post at the top of the screen and go through them all...

Now its a real headache to navigate, just wondering if anything van be done to make it a little easier...

Again DT your work is greatly apprieciated and i know you cant please everyone. Thanks for listening

My 2 cents

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
02-28-2006, 07:59 PM
This site as for as navigation goes sucks ass now.

the Original format was great because at the bottom was links to check out all your post and who responded....

Even the last format with all its faults was still great because you could navigate the new post at the top of the screen and go through them all...

Now its a real headache to navigate, just wondering if anything van be done to make it a little easier...

Again DT your work is greatly apprieciated and i know you cant please everyone. Thanks for listening

My 2 cents
I love it the way it is as do many others.

Black Ghost
02-28-2006, 08:06 PM
i was asking if there is any way of incorporating any of the navigation features we used to have i.e. the first format and the last both had cool navigating features allowing us to track our post and see all the new post in one area?

the_Jayman
02-28-2006, 08:21 PM
the first thing ya gotta do is "Mark all posts 'READ'"

then click on the "New Posts" button and keep up . . .

It's actually quite easy cause we only get about 4 or 500 stupid threads a day . . .

but then again this is ISOC . . . kinda the anti-burger king . . .

WE DO IT OUR WAY ! !

Black Ghost
02-28-2006, 08:34 PM
the first thing ya gotta do is "Mark all posts 'READ'"

then click on the "New Posts" button and keep up . . .

It's actually quite easy cause we only get about 4 or 500 stupid threads a day . . .

but then again this is ISOC . . . kinda the anti-burger king . . .

WE DO IT OUR WAY ! !

Wow Its like a whole diffrent site now thanks Jayman.....

This IS BETTER :thumbsup2:

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
02-28-2006, 08:37 PM
Wow Its like a whole diffrent site now thanks Jayman.....

This IS BETTER :thumbsup2:
See why we love it.

Black Ghost
02-28-2006, 08:41 PM
See why we love it.

Hell Yeah... i guess i just needed to be informed on how to use it.

With all its new bells and whistles (and now me knowing how to use it) It blows the old site away...

Great Work guys i cant wait to make my Virgin (MONGER STYLE THAT IS) trip to the DR