PDA

View Full Version : A Brief Sosua Update

Bug Boy
03-01-2006, 12:03 AM
Sorry for the slow posting but when I am in Sosua it seems I can't find the time to do a long post. I check my email once in the morning and once at night. The rest of the time is spent chasing chicas and hitting the bars.

1. I notice the massage parlors have their signs posted on the street again. I guess this means they are back in business. I will check tomorrow.

2. Looks like the New York Shark bar opened this evening. I am headed over there for a Presidente. |t appears the name is number sign66. I can't find the number sign key on this DR keyboard.

3. Internet Cafe up the street from Rockys is now open 24 hours.

4. The chicas still have the famous first words two thousand pesos. They can pronounce those words in english better than I.

5. It has rained 22 out of the past 24 hours. I haven't made it to the beach yet. Just doing the indoor activities.

6. 100 peso chicken joint by Classicos is just as good as the one by Europa.

7. Hotel Casa Cayena is chica friendly with no problem. No happy hour though and no frig! I put the beer and water in the bath sink and fill it up with ice.

8. Things have not changed. LOL All these chicas care about is the green. Some of these old ass ugly muther fuckers they sit at the bar and kiss on makes me sick to my stomach. Wait a minute, I am talking about myself.

I will fill in some details when I reture.

I didn't meet any members yet. Wearing the ISOC shirt I am sure I would have been noticed. The rest of the folks don't have a clue what the letters mean and I doubt if they care.

Apos
03-01-2006, 12:11 AM
thanks for taking the time for an update!

no happyhour...at any price? other than that...how's tha hotel?

Bug Boy
03-01-2006, 12:30 AM
thanks for taking the time for an update!

no happyhour...at any price? other than that...how's tha hotel?

The Hotel is the best I have stayed at. The chicas love it. When the chicas are happy it usually means a good time to be had.

I never made it to Big Lous. Pedro Clisante from Club X to Sea Crest has six inches of water from storefront to storefront. I am not in the mood to take my shoes and socks off to cross the street.

At any rate this trip I start saving the chicas phone numbers instead of throwing them out as soon as they leave. I will just make a call, say moto and then say Casa Cayena. They will know it is me because none of these chicas had been in Casa Cayena before, unless they lied!!

gdogg
03-01-2006, 12:42 AM
Thanks for the update, Herb. How much is the room costing you?

BrooklynBeas
03-01-2006, 08:35 AM
Yeah how much and any pics of the room>?

Bug Boy
03-01-2006, 02:20 PM
Yeah how much and any pics of the room>?

I will post pics when I get back to Jersey.

Casa Cayena is not for the budget minded. The double rate is $65-70 per night depending on the season. My rationale is Europa is $40, so for $30 more I get a spotlessly clean room and free breakfast for 2, since you are paying the double rate. I like sleeping away from the Europa area. I stop by there once or twice a day but I don't like everytime I walk out the door you got them putas bugging the shit out of you. It is a short 5 block walk to Playa Sosua. Rockys is a block and a half away. 24 hour internet half a block.

Once you see the pics and a few more details I think you might agree if you are doing a short trip and want to splurge a little it is well worth it.

I don't mean to keep rubbing it in but I spent $340 for my flight and $280 for 4 nights lodging. That is $620, less than some guys have to pay for airfare alone. In reality I can do 5 days/4nights for about a grand.

lord_vader
03-01-2006, 05:35 PM
Good report, will be there in June. Hopes things are as good as it sound. Got a flight out of JFK 335.00 on AA. First time in DR for me, hope its as fun as Rio,

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
03-01-2006, 05:49 PM
Good report, will be there in June. Hopes things are as good as it sound. Got a flight out of JFK 335.00 on AA. First time in DR for me, hope its as fun as Rio,

It sure as HELL won't be.

psriches
03-01-2006, 06:38 PM
I like sleeping away from the Europa area. I stop by there once or twice a day but I don't like everytime I walk out the door you got them putas bugging the shit out of you.LOL.... nice!

Dick Dawson
03-01-2006, 06:55 PM
I don't mean to keep rubbing it in but I spent $340 for my flight and $280 for 4 nights lodging. That is $620, less than some guys have to pay for airfare alone. In reality I can do 5 days/4nights for about a grand.
Nothing wrong with that at all.

3somefan
03-01-2006, 08:14 PM
thanks for the report herbf...have a great time!! Can't wait to see some pictures!

ErikS
03-01-2006, 08:34 PM
Go get em Herb! :clap2:

Thanks for the updates. I'll be there a week from today! :D

Phoenix
03-01-2006, 08:54 PM
Thanks for the update and report Herb, let me know if you find any of those hats I lost :D

BrooklynBeas
03-01-2006, 08:59 PM
cant wait for all the pics when u get back Herb... Not sure if you are with any friends out there... but you should try a condo for $100 a night for a two bedroom.. .u can share it with a friend and its the best 50 bucks a night you can spend in Sosua!!!

Bug Boy
03-02-2006, 12:44 AM
Go get em Herb! :clap2:

Thanks for the updates. I'll be there a week from today! :D

ErikS I am using the free pc at the hotel at 2 am. It is a laptop, I am used to keyboard and mouse as in desktop. I can;t click point, do nothing.

So anyhow, thanks to you for being you. I will never forget how you reached out to me to make sure I enjoyed Sosua.

Phoenix, No hay problema with the Resident Hotel Critic Report.
Casa Cayena is nice!!!!!!!!!!

My chica tonight, we leave the bar, negotiation is 1000 pesos. After she

Bug Boy
03-02-2006, 01:01 AM
ErikS I am using the free pc at the hotel at 2 am. It is a laptop, I am used to keyboard and mouse as in desktop. I can;t click point, do nothing.

So anyhow, thanks to you for being you. I will never forget how you reached out to me to make sure I enjoyed Sosua.

Phoenix, No hay problema with the Resident Hotel Critic Report.
Casa Cayena is nice!!!!!!!!!!

My chica tonight, we leave the bar, negotiation is 1000 pesos. After she

This laptop is bugging the shit out of me. I will finish tomorrow on a regular pc. What

gdogg
03-02-2006, 04:38 AM
Since you're paying for a double, do you get to bring in as many chicas as you like? Or is it like an AI, where it has to be the same chica? Thanks for the updates (I think Herb really likes us!!).

Bug Boy
03-02-2006, 12:41 PM
Since you're paying for a double, do you get to bring in as many chicas as you like? Or is it like an AI, where it has to be the same chica? Thanks for the updates (I think Herb really likes us!!).

One chica at a time, 10 a day if you want. I think you could bring 2 in after midnight by slipping the desk clerk a few pesos

the_Jayman
03-02-2006, 02:43 PM
thanks for the updates herb ! !

Fuck Herb, Fuck EricS and fuck da fuckin Diaz brothers . . . didn't you bastards just get back from Sosua a week ago ?

LUCKEY FUCKS ! !

guttaman
03-02-2006, 03:23 PM
24 more days for me.

milldam
03-02-2006, 11:23 PM
Nice report Herb, thanks.

continentalmike
03-03-2006, 11:54 AM
good update Herb!

Ram
03-03-2006, 12:02 PM
8. Things have not changed. LOL All these chicas care about is the green. Some of these old ass ugly muther fuckers they sit at the bar and kiss on makes me sick to my stomach. Wait a minute, I am talking about myself.

LMAO!!

I love your report Herbf!! Thanks!!

JD
03-04-2006, 03:20 AM
Nicely done Herb.

JD

Bug Boy
03-04-2006, 09:34 AM
BTW, The new New York Shark Bar aka #66 is now open on a daily basis. It seems a be a good spot to have a drink without having an over abundance of putas. For now it looks like a few of the quieter putas stop by for a beer and hopes of finding that special WU guy.

BrooklynBeas
03-04-2006, 09:46 AM
BTW, The new New York Shark Bar aka #66 is now open on a daily basis. It seems a be a good spot to have a drink without having an over abundance of putas. For now it looks like a few of the quieter putas stop by for a beer and hopes of finding that special WU guy.

Ill be there 4 weeks from today!!!

nybm9x5
03-06-2006, 08:06 PM
Thanks every one for posting. I am acroos the street from Field of Dreams but with my GF ... Trying to make an appointment with Billy ... but my GF keeps walking up behind me when I try to post ... This SUCKS. Hope to get to Sosuer tomorrow and a quick stp at La Lassion.

Prey fo me my brothers ... This sucks Literally unfortunately not figuratively.

C

JD
03-07-2006, 03:08 AM
Did you travel with gf from NYC or is she Dominican?

JD

Bug Boy
03-07-2006, 07:01 AM
Ill be there 4 weeks from today!!!

Let me know if Lou still has the lights turned up full blast at night. If so, email me while you are there and I will bring down some dimmer switches to install on my next trip.

BrooklynBeas
03-07-2006, 08:30 AM
uhm, OK.......

Bug Boy
03-07-2006, 12:02 PM
uhm, OK.......

Beas you gotta see this joint, it is brighter than 42nd Street at night. Too much light for squeezing up with your puta of the hour while nibbling on her neck.

JD
03-08-2006, 01:52 AM
Herbf,

That reminds me of a night in a go-go bar in Paterson several years ago. As the place was closing some guy yelled out "What does she look like with the lights on?".

Too bright is not too bright,

JD

Vladimir
03-08-2006, 03:23 PM
Last time I was in Sosua, High Caribe and Latinos were the best places. I've looked throughout the Sosua section, and it appears that there are no longer any nightclubs of this quality in Sosua. Am I wrong?

Also, can anyone briefly list the top places for me to check out if I visit Sosua? I'll research the details myself, but I could use the names of the places to save time while avoiding reading about places no longer open or of lower quality.

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
03-08-2006, 03:33 PM
Last time I was in Sosua, High Caribe and Latinos were the best places. I've looked throughout the Sosua section, and it appears that there are no longer any nightclubs of this quality in Sosua. Am I wrong?

Also, can anyone briefly list the top places for me to check out if I visit Sosua? I'll research the details myself, but I could use the names of the places to save time while avoiding reading about places no longer open or of lower quality.

Those places are both out of business.

Bug Boy
03-08-2006, 03:36 PM
Also, can anyone briefly list the top places for me to check out if I visit Sosua?

Stand in front of Harrisons Jewlery, take a deep breath, your nose will tell you where the pussy is. Just joking with you, Sosua is alive 24 hours a day. You will find the cheaper hoes during the day and the hardcore fine ass bitches at night. If you can't find a chica you like in Sosua,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well I don't know what to say.

Vladimir
03-08-2006, 04:12 PM
I know High Caribe and Latinos have been closed, that's why I stated "it appears that there are no longer any nightclubs of this quality".

I've been to Sosua before and wasn't impressed with much outside of the two places I mentioned. Are you gentlemen saying that all I need to do is stand on the street corner to look for ladies? It's it's that bad, I'll stick to the other cities.

BrooklynBeas
03-08-2006, 05:44 PM
Thats bad?!?!?!

TropicBob
03-08-2006, 06:06 PM
Just stand next to Beas, Jayman and TropicBob - the three amigos will be drunk as hell, sputtering obscenitties in broken spanish but a chica next to each of us holding us upright by our pointed dicks....ahhhh, Sosua , my kind of town, Sosua, is!

VELM
03-08-2006, 06:57 PM
herb, are massage places back in biz

i'll be down fri...................thanks

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
03-08-2006, 08:26 PM
herb, are massage places back in biz

i'll be down fri...................thanks

Where and for howlong?

gdogg
03-09-2006, 01:25 PM
Thanks every one for posting. I am acroos the street from Field of Dreams but with my GF ... Trying to make an appointment with Billy ... but my GF keeps walking up behind me when I try to post ... This SUCKS. Hope to get to Sosuer tomorrow and a quick stp at La Lassion.

Prey fo me my brothers ... This sucks Literally unfortunately not figuratively.

C

Good luck, man. But I think the girlfriend knows what's up. That's why she's trailing you so hard. I would suggest finding a good day trip for her and play sick, but she probably wouldn't fall for it.

the_Jayman
03-09-2006, 06:43 PM
GO GOLFING ! ! or FIshing . . . (hopefully she hates golf and boats ! !)