PDA

View Full Version : Addition to Hotel Colonial

guttaman
12-11-2007, 10:38 AM
This picture was taken in May:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/4664475ea16ee01d9.jpg

The end of October the place had all the doors, windows and looked like the bathrooms were being fitted.

Question is: Does anyone have any current info on the new part of the Colonial. When will it open? Price difference.

Also, can someone tell me the name of the younger guy there that speaks english. Lost my DR notebook with all my names and #'s. I got the Colonial # 1-809-247-3122 but am having trouble speaking to the Dominican chica working the desk. Tryied to explain that i wanted a chica to check in the night before and i will come later. The chica talks way too fast for me to understand. Plus spanish with a Boston accent does not work in Santiago.

Anyone around Santiago in the near futere please check out the new section of the hotel and please report back. Thankyou, Boston Jim

MisterPink
12-11-2007, 10:45 AM
Plus spanish with a Boston accent does not work in Santiago.

Yimmy,

I can't even understand your Boston English!

mp

psriches
12-11-2007, 08:18 PM
I can't think of his name right now but he is the owners son.

So just ask for "el hijo de jefe" (the bosses son)...... She will understand that.

Or, just make a reservation the night before in both of your names. The chica will show up alone and just check into the room. Just make sure she writes down both names. And make sure the chica has your name correct as well.

ChicaSeeka
12-11-2007, 08:32 PM
This picture was taken in May:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/4664475ea16ee01d9.jpg

The end of October the place had all the doors, windows and looked like the bathrooms were being fitted.

Question is: Does anyone have any current info on the new part of the Colonial. When will it open? Price difference.

Also, can someone tell me the name of the younger guy there that speaks english. Lost my DR notebook with all my names and #'s. I got the Colonial # 1-809-247-3122 but am having trouble speaking to the Dominican chica working the desk. Tryied to explain that i wanted a chica to check in the night before and i will come later. The chica talks way too fast for me to understand. Plus spanish with a Boston accent does not work in Santiago.

Anyone around Santiago in the near futere please check out the new section of the hotel and please report back. Thankyou, Boston Jim

JIM,
I can translate for ISOC Members at a rate of $1.00 per word, made payable to my Paypal account,
But if Your girls is Really Hot, I can work out a discount in return for services, kinda like a barter network :eek:
LOL

ajax718
12-11-2007, 09:55 PM
The guy in charge who speaks English is Lazaro. He told me last summer the price of those rooms will be about $35

psriches
12-12-2007, 06:01 AM
The guy in charge who speaks English is Lazaro. He told me last summer the price of those rooms will be about $35That's him!! Lazaro from New York. I figured someone would remember.:wink:

guttaman
12-12-2007, 02:23 PM
The guy in charge who speaks English is Lazaro. He told me last summer the price of those rooms will be about $35

Thanks James. For some reason i had Victor stuck in my head. Might be the father.

guttaman
01-16-2008, 01:52 PM
UPDATE ON THE NEW SECTION OF THE COLONIAL HOTEL

I just got off the phone with Lazaro and the new section of the hotel should be open 1/26.

I will be in Santiago that weekend and will try to get some pictures of the new rooms. Shit, if the price is right and the tv remotes actually work i might just stay in the new section if ready. Love the location. Love walking up 30 de Marzo, hitting side streets and getting lost. No street vendors bugging you but they are there if you want a CD or a piece of fruit. And every now and then you run into a chica looking to practice her english.

In november i took this little rice burner around the dirt roads in the back barrios of Cerro Alto. I might get the balls to hit the main streets this month.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/4664478e50e56e3d9.jpg

El Drunko
01-16-2008, 02:18 PM
Look at that, guttaman on his brand new Hog.

guttaman
01-16-2008, 02:26 PM
Look at that, guttaman on his brand new Hog.

Yes, it is a kick ass rice burner. One day i will graduate to a Honda 550.