PDA

View Full Version : How many putas?

Jimmydr
07-29-2004, 03:59 PM
How many putas does a newbie have to bag before he is a true monger?

the_Jayman
07-29-2004, 04:10 PM
I should have 20 by September 23rd. (DR chicas that is)

Does it count if ya do the same one more than once?
(cause there's a couple from the last trip I will jump all over if iI see them in September)

Jimmydr
07-29-2004, 04:18 PM
I should have 20 by September 23rd. (DR chicas that is)

Does it count if ya do the same one more than once?
(cause there's a couple from the last trip I will jump all over if iI see them in September)

20 Different ones! :D

BrooklynBeas
07-29-2004, 04:20 PM
Jim i have an average of 20 per trip haha ... just kiddin i dont think its that much because my trips are usually 4 or 5 days ... how many have you been with in your life ... well aprox.

Jimmydr
07-29-2004, 04:27 PM
Jim i have an average of 20 per trip haha ... just kiddin i dont think its that much because my trips are usually 4 or 5 days ... how many have you been with in your life ... well aprox.

700-1000 of them!

From 1990-1993 I hit Roosevelt Avenue about 5 times a week!

No vacations for 3 years only Roosevelt Avenue :D

BrooklynBeas
07-29-2004, 04:35 PM
i thought we were talkin DR only ... how many total in DR

Jimmydr
07-29-2004, 04:42 PM
i thought we were talkin DR only ... how many total in DR

Mongering is mongering!!!

In DR I would say 26 x 5 (minimum) = 130 maybe

Shadow Dweller
07-29-2004, 09:03 PM
Oh, and one more thing.... They are NOT PUTA'S, Just ask them!

BrooklynBeas
07-30-2004, 08:07 AM
Oh, and one more thing.... They are NOT PUTA'S, Just ask them!

Trust Beas... never ask them that ... and never call them that ... my friend had an arguement with one and called her a sucia puta and she was in tears and screaming back ... not a good vocabulary word to disscuss with them!

Jimmydr
07-30-2004, 08:11 AM
Trust Beas... never ask them that ... and never call them that ... my friend had an arguement with one and called her a sucia puta and she was in tears and screaming back ... not a good vocabulary word to disscuss with them!

Here is where we differ, Yocasta and Alaida both admit they are whores and this is the only high paying jobs they can get. Because they knew they were whores and I was a whore chaser we had many great times together! :D

Remember in NYC these people are not waiters they are actors!!

JD
07-30-2004, 02:40 PM
Jimmy,

You are right on this one, what a minute are you not always right? Anyway mongering is mongering from Thailand to PI to Sosua to
Roosevelt Ave.

20 seems to be the right number to me.

Happy Hunting,

JD

the_Jayman
07-30-2004, 09:54 PM
well shit then . . . guess i lost my nuwbie status years ago . . . i though we was talkin DR chicas !

(although I still consider myself a DR newbie)

BrooklynBeas
08-03-2004, 08:15 AM
On this past trip (this past weekend) i realize that i am the fucking man in Sosua... i was with this guy that i know down there that lives in POP and when we were walkin in Sosua and in the clubs i knew more then him and was giving him directions on were to go and when to make a left or right in the town... Not a newbie in Sosua

But definitely a newbie in La Vega/Santiago

Had a different kind of crazy time this weekend...

experiences most people never have

8k 8345

Don Tomas
08-03-2004, 10:03 AM
8k 8345

What does the above mean?

PS It's ok if you are the King of Sosua, just remember "Soy el blanco tigre de Santiago!" :D

Shadow Dweller
08-03-2004, 10:19 AM
it's leet speek for BK BEAS

BrooklynBeas
08-03-2004, 10:35 AM
thanks shadow... sometimes i feel i have to explain everything here... someone are slow other just think they are a blanco tigre mafiso of a part of the country they havent even experienced heh... you guys need to leave sosua and actually try to use your ability and get a "regular Girl" in La Vega/Jarabacoa/Santiago... its so different then Sosua

Don Tomas
08-03-2004, 10:37 AM
it's leet speek for BK BEAS

Next he will change his signature to "All your chica are belong to us" :lol:

Don Tomas
08-03-2004, 10:42 AM
thanks shadow... sometimes i feel i have to explain everything here... someone are slow other just think they are a blanco tigre mafiso of a part of the country they havent even experienced heh... you guys need to leave sosua and actually try to use your ability and get a "regular Girl" in La Vega/Jarabacoa/Santiago... its so different then Sosua

Read my report I got 2 regular girls off of Calle del Sol. I will be getting even more, my next trip is only in Santiago because I like it there more so then Sosua, never been a beach person. I also made a promise to myself, no Ilusions, Passions, or Casa Blanca this trip, I am going shopping for my chicas.

PS. Sorry I never saw the need to feel "cool" by butchering the English language with "dewd speak" it's early and caught me off-guard.

Shadow Dweller
08-03-2004, 11:09 AM
http://www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/b/exams.jpg

Babyboy31
08-09-2004, 09:50 PM
I think you become a true monger when you loose count....or you can only remember by the number of condom boxes you bought.

continentalmike
08-13-2004, 03:34 AM
I would say over 20, in various parts of the world, including home-turf..

For me, the variety of experiences is what I like.. I do as many regular chicas as I want to when I'm single and a few paid ones the side.. it's just so convenient..

When I'm committed I only do one or two regularly on the side and pro's.. never been completely faithful in a physical sense and probably never will be.. and my women know this.. they don't like it but accept it.. ojos que no vienen, corazon que no siente