PDA

View Full Version : Breakast in General, by Brooklyn Beas!

Jimmydr
07-30-2004, 08:31 AM
yeah i love La Roca... the garlic bread is also the best in the world and the Lemonade there is just so fuckin good... and i didnt even get to the food yet... i have to find my members only card cause they tried to give me a hard time with the Members only menu last trip cause i lost my card

Jimmydr
07-30-2004, 08:32 AM
I eat at Larocca often but my favorite is Rockies because I can surf the net and the give you a pot of coffee while you wait for breakfast which takes 45 minutes for them to make.

Silly old Hector
07-30-2004, 04:55 PM
Being a boring middle aged englishman I like sausage, bacon and eggs for breakfast.

Any chance of finding some in Sosua?

Shadow Dweller
07-30-2004, 09:46 PM
I eat at Rockies almost every morning when I am in Sosua. Like Jimmy said, at least you get a pot of coffee and there is good company while you wait for your food. I did try Mora Mia on the last trip, much larger portions but I prefer Rockies, the food just taste better.

Jimmydr
07-31-2004, 09:13 AM
Being a boring middle aged englishman I like sausage, bacon and eggs for breakfast.

Any chance of finding some in Sosua?

Yes at every restaurant in town. Thats what we all eat. :D

jd_mine
07-31-2004, 10:41 AM
I'm European. I can't handle such food that early in the day (which is whenever I get out of bed).
I usually take a morning walk to bakery Moser. They have bread that is closest to what we have here in Holland. I then walk on to the Fleischerei for some quality salami or ham and then I walk to Plaza Sosua and eat my breakfast there with coffee and juice.
Other times I eat the pancakes at La Roca, but usually I'm too late to catch their breakfast.
That fleischerei has some great spicy hotdogs as well for when you want a nice bbq.
If I'm really late outta bed I sometimes get fried chicken from the stand across from Plaza Sosua. Also great for an afternoon snack.