PDA

View Full Version : Another Brief Sosua Update

ErikS
03-09-2006, 11:36 AM
I arrived yesterday (Wed, 8 March).

I had a massage at M&M (it's open! Kikki & Sunni were working).

Had a couple of beers with Lou at the Shark Bar. He is "unofficially open". The official grand opening is now on April 1st. The place looks much improved since the"Canadian Invasion". Full kitchen is installed. I'm grilling the porterhouse steaks I brought down with me this weekend......and Herbf, Lou just bought dimmer switched. They were installing them yesterday.

Sosua Life was actually CROWDED at midnite last night. Merengue/Calssicos also had big crowds. Less so at Club X. The new SeeCrets (next) to the Shark Bar seems to still be pulling in alot of locals and some fine chicas.

Met Mario, the Swiss owner of The Safari Lounge, and had a couple of his homemade mamajuanna shots with him while he grooved to Barry White on his sound system. He is having a life Bacchata band there tonite and a "Soul Singer from NY" there this weekend. Definately a great "date place"! ......thanks Ilikenational for the reccommendation.

The bar/restaraunt at the Europa is shut down again.

Have not made it down to Passions yet.

My 1pm breakfast (#38 at Rockys) is here now.

Bye!

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
03-09-2006, 12:15 PM
Keep it coming!

ErikS
03-09-2006, 12:17 PM
Keep it coming!

Funny,......that's exactly what she was screaming last night! ;)

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
03-09-2006, 12:19 PM
The bar/restaraunt at the Europa is shut down again.

I Wonder why?

gdogg
03-09-2006, 03:12 PM
Stratton, thanks for the update! I gotta have my Kika massage!! Where are you staying?

ErikS
03-10-2006, 02:27 PM
.......... Where are you staying?

That's classified information until the national police confirm that The Jayman is not in the vicinity. ;)

And yesterday, I had a Kikki massage. Actually I had three massages.

1. Kikki at M&M in the morning.

2. A massage back at my place in the afternoon from Leida, who I met at the Supermercado. Her massage was not professional, but it lead to other nice things that afternoon! :D

3. A trip to La P in the evening. It was great! Details to follow in the BOD.

One bit of drama yesterday: While I was walking down Pedro Clisante by the Europa (the bar/restaraunt is still closed), a chica waved to me and came running across the street. I did not immediately recognize her, but she sure seemed to know me. She said "You put my picture on the internet!"

I still didn't recognize her (you know how they frequently change hair styles, etc!).........but then it came to me......it was Mimosa!

I played dumb and denied everything. Shekept saying that she saw the picture on the net. "Where?" I said.

Then she changed her story "Well, I did not see it, but my friend told me it was on the internet.....and I know it was you!"

I said, "Who?.....whats your friends name?"
She didn't answer and walked away. End of drama.

Bug Boy
03-10-2006, 03:35 PM
.....and Herbf, Lou just bought dimmer switched. They were installing them yesterday.

Thanks for the info Pal. I thought I was going to have to make a special mission to Sosua to dim them lights down. That place was brighter than Times Square. Got to dim them lights for some puta hand holding and kissing! Oh no, time to log onto Continental.com! IRS check due soon, guess where some of the money is going?

Bug Boy
03-10-2006, 03:39 PM
One bit of drama yesterday: While I was walking down Pedro Clisante by the Europa (the bar/restaraunt is still closed), a chica waved to me and came running across the street. I did not immediately recognize her, but she sure seemed to know me. She said "You put my picture on the internet!"

Then she changed her story "Well, I did not see it, but my friend told me it was on the internet.....and I know it was you!"

I said, "Who?.....whats your friends name?"
She didn't answer and walked away. End of drama.

edited and moved to BOD

psriches
03-10-2006, 04:01 PM
Hey Erik, is this going to be your trip report or are you moving it to BOD?

ilikenyacional
03-10-2006, 08:54 PM
Hi Erik. Thank you to take precious Sosua-time to write this. For how long are you there ?

Enjoy !

TropicBob
03-10-2006, 09:19 PM
ErikS

Mimosa confronted me about one and half years ago about a photo...said her boyfriend saw it and said Bobby put it up there....I told her my name was Jack.

the_Jayman
03-10-2006, 09:35 PM
No comprende ! !

It's my best Spanish phrase ! !

JD
03-11-2006, 01:37 AM
Photos? What Photos?

Sometimes it's best to take the bull by the horns and then throw some more bull back at 'em.

JD

THEGAME
03-11-2006, 06:48 AM
Sounds like your trip is starting out good, hope to here more from you soon. That's if you post it here, not on the B.O.D.

"THE GAME"

ErikS
03-12-2006, 04:14 PM
Hey Erik, is this going to be your trip report or are you moving it to BOD?

No, I'll do a real trip report with photos when I return back to NY. This is just to let you guys know that I'm alive and well as hell down here! ;)

And PSR, You stopping by next week?

ErikS
03-12-2006, 04:16 PM
Hi Erik. Thank you to take precious Sosua-time to write this. For how long are you there ?
Enjoy !

dos semanas.......

......and I like the Safari Lounge!

ErikS
03-12-2006, 04:28 PM
I just walked back from a Sunday afternoon on the beach......it was PACKED!......more people than I have ever seen in my 12 trips here. Several wandering bands playing........tough to find a empty seat at the beach bars and it looked like all the blue beach lounge chairs were full as well. The absolutely great weather helps I'm sure. Seems to be alot more regular tourists here now.

For you Yenni/Jenny fans (SM & Rms to name two), I haven't seen her in the clubs so far, but she was on the beach today on the arm of a European lookingdude. She looked locked up.

Several people were walking little dogs on a leash and when she saw them, Yenni started ohh'ing and Ahh'ing and picked the dogs up to cuddle them. I remember reading about some scam she was pulling with dogs, but I forget the details.

And Jayman. I saw Aida getting into a SUV yesterday. Just as she closed the door she recognized me and started waving and yelling as the SUV pulled away.

TropicBob
03-12-2006, 04:36 PM
ErikS

Was Aida yelling "Donde esta mi Jayman? No mas dinero para Jayman!"?????
Maybe she was all excited about participating in the April 2nd TittieTaxi and wanted to get a HEAD start to the airport.....counting the days, my friends.

TropicBob
03-12-2006, 04:37 PM
ErikS: Was my amiga Milagros behind the bar at Safari Lounge? Tall drink of chocolate....

ErikS
03-12-2006, 04:39 PM
Anyone remember Nelsi from Barba Negra? I had a couple of drinks with her last night. She seemed surprised to see me. She said one of the Blackbeards girls (who has not worked there in over a year) said that she was leaving BB because she and I GOT MARRIED! News to me.

The chica I suppossedly married worked at BB,but was staff and not a companion. I remembered her from BB,but didn't actually hook up with her until aftershe left / was fired. I spent a couple of nights with her at her apartment in Costambar, and she spent a couple of days with me at Field of Dreams.........but I don't remember marrying her?????/

Her real name was Altagracia, but she was known at BB as Minolina.......and now as

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/ErikS_/4-Jun05/Mini-1.jpg
Mrs. Erik Stratton??????????:eek: :eek: :eek:

NFW

TropicBob
03-12-2006, 04:43 PM
Congrats - let me know where you two are registered: the Super Super?

ErikS
03-12-2006, 04:43 PM
ErikS: Was my amiga Milagros behind the bar at Safari Lounge? Tall drink of chocolate....

Why yes,she was. The place wasn't that crowed, so I was dancing with both her and Vicky (the other bartender, used to work at the Shark Bar).
In fact I was just talking with both of them down on the beach.

They may be having dinner with me tomorrow when I'm BBQ'ing at the new Shark Bar.

knotty
03-12-2006, 04:44 PM
Damn, Erik. got married on us on the low.

Kevy
03-12-2006, 04:45 PM
I thought I would have been invited at least. You think you know somebody.

TropicBob
03-12-2006, 04:46 PM
Tell Milagros that your a amigo of Bobby - she knows I'm headed there in three fucking weeks!

ErikS
03-12-2006, 04:48 PM
I thought I would have been invited at least. You think you know somebody.

Tell you what.....I'll let you guys throw me a batchelor party down here during the next big invasion.

I might even invite Minolina Altagracia as the surprise guest! ;)

TropicBob
03-12-2006, 04:50 PM
Bring the lube out guys....it is going to be a FUCKFEST to make Germany FKK clubs proud. Not octoberfest.....but, Putafest!

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
03-12-2006, 08:17 PM
Tell you what.....I'll let you guys throw me a batchelor party down here during the next big invasion.

I might even invite Minolina Altagracia as the surprise guest! ;)April 29, at Franks, be there!

ErikS
03-15-2006, 09:49 AM
Hey guys,

I've been busy the last couple of days......one word:

:D :D "Twins" :D :D

the_Jayman
03-15-2006, 10:24 AM
Hey guys,

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH . . . :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I got one more word . . . PICTURES ! !

lonesoul
03-15-2006, 10:37 AM
Damn Eriks every mans dream

WSJ3
03-15-2006, 10:44 AM
Hey guys,

Vid and pics to follow...

I hope.

:)

:notworthy:

ErikS
03-15-2006, 11:52 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH . . . :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I got one more word . . . PICTURES ! !

I've got pictures........but I don't thinkI'll post them until The Jayman starts posting some......he is all narrative and never seems to be able to back anything up with even a single visual illustration. ;)

And Sammy, Photo's only......no video.....although I'm just now remembering that my digital camera does have a built in video feature. I may have to experiment with it.

WSJ3
03-15-2006, 12:37 PM
And Sammy, Photo's only......no video.....although I'm just now remembering that my digital camera does have a built in video feature. I may have to experiment with it.

Well I am anxiously awaiting your twin pics.

Bug Boy
03-15-2006, 02:53 PM
Nice report ES, did u manage to hook up with Katherine again?

rley69
03-15-2006, 03:25 PM
Anyone remember Nelsi from Barba Negra? I had a couple of drinks with her last night.

Does this mean Nelsy is now in Sosua? I heard she got the boot from BBs a while back. Great girl in many respects (but tempramental, even by usual chica standards!).

ErikS
03-17-2006, 04:24 PM
Nice report ES, did u manage to hook up with Katherine again?

Not yet. I've been keeping her number to use if I need a late inning relief pitcher........but have not needed it yet!

ErikS
03-17-2006, 04:25 PM
Does this mean Nelsy is now in Sosua? I heard she got the boot from BBs a while back. Great girl in many respects (but tempramental, even by usual chica standards!).

Yes, Nelsi is now solomente in Sosua. I've seen her almost everynight in the clubs here.

LM
03-17-2006, 04:31 PM
I know ErikS is in the DR, but is there a pic of Nelsy on the board....sounds familiar....just point me in the right direction....:)

ErikS
03-17-2006, 04:33 PM
I'm sitting here in Sosua thinking, "geezz, if I was only home in NYC I could be drinking and partying RIGHT NOW!......cause it's ST Patricks day". ;)

Had the last of the Corned Beef and cabbage last night at the Shark Bar. It's closed now as Lou fly back to NYC today for a week. But while I was eating, I saw a guy roll down Pedro Clisante in a motorized wheelchair.
Before I even finished my meal, he was rolling back with a chica sitting on his lap in the wc.......wish I had my camera!

And today, I saw another gringo in a (non motorized) wheelchair being pushed down the street by an nice chica......what a country! :clap2:

Bug Boy
03-17-2006, 04:45 PM
.......wish I had my camera!

What does American Express say? "Don't leave home without it!"

Enjoy the rest of your time in Sosua. You still hanging onto the Twins?

LM
03-17-2006, 04:46 PM
I know ErikS is in the DR, but is there a pic of Nelsy on the board....sounds familiar....just point me in the right direction....:)

It's funny what the search function will do.....found her picture..:)

weyland
03-17-2006, 05:39 PM
And today, I saw another gringo in a (non motorized) wheelchair being pushed down the street by a nice chica

I know what you are all thinking, but it wasn't me. I haven't arrive yet. Gives me hope for the not too distant future though. Perhaps ErikS witnessed the DR launch of the "Puta Recycling Program" I mentioned in another thread "a scheme for recycling putas?".

BrooklynBeas
03-17-2006, 05:41 PM
Congrats - let me know where you two are registered: the Super Super?

hahaha...

coffee just shot out of my nose on this one...

Hemp
03-17-2006, 07:00 PM
I'm sitting here in Sosua thinking, "geezz, if I was only home in NYC I could be drinking and partying RIGHT NOW!......cause it's ST Patricks day". ;)

Had the last of the Corned Beef and cabbage last night at the Shark Bar. It's closed now as Lou fly back to NYC today for a week. But while I was eating, I saw a guy roll down Pedro Clisante in a motorized wheelchair.
Before I even finished my meal, he was rolling back with a chica sitting on his lap in the wc.......wish I had my camera!

And today, I saw another gringo in a (non motorized) wheelchair being pushed down the street by an nice chica......what a country! :clap2:

fucking surreal :eek:
u guys make this place sound like heaven on earth for all men

ErikS
03-28-2006, 01:04 PM
I just posted my pictures from this trip in the picture section.
Thread title is "Erik's Trip #12 - March 2006"

gdogg
03-29-2006, 02:43 AM
Headed there now!! Stratton, thanks in advance!