PDA

View Full Version : Renting a beach chair ?

Gutter Meat
08-01-2004, 09:34 PM
Renting a beach chair on Sosua Beach will cost you about 60 pesos or $1.40 :shock: I just came back from St. Petersburg Florida and they wanted $30 to rent a chair with some little hut for shade. :(

Jimmydr
08-02-2004, 08:02 AM
Everything in DR is a bargin compared to the USA.

Shadow Dweller
08-02-2004, 10:14 AM
$30 US, that's just insane!

Jimmydr
08-02-2004, 11:13 AM
$30 US, that's just insane!

In Sosua that $30 includes the chica and lunch. :D

BrooklynBeas
08-03-2004, 01:37 PM
OK its pretty obvious that everything is cheaper in DR... i paid 350 pesos(44 to $1) for a hotel room in La Vega for a night ... uhm how much are the hotels in FLORIDA??????

Don Tomas
08-03-2004, 01:44 PM
OK its pretty obvious that everything is cheaper in DR... i paid 350 pesos(44 to $1) for a hotel room in La Vega for a night ... uhm how much are the hotels in FLORIDA??????

I will let you sleep in my car for $8 in Florida, I will even park it at the beach but you have to feed the meter.

BrooklynBeas
08-03-2004, 02:16 PM
your a dick... haha

I have a friend who happens to be pretty hot that lives in Naples... she keeps asking me to come visit but for some reason i use all my vacation time in the DR... i have to get to Naples

P.S. she said i can stay with her and i dont have to pay even $8 !!!

Don Tomas
08-03-2004, 02:50 PM
your a dick... haha

I have a friend who happens to be pretty hot that lives in Naples... she keeps asking me to come visit but for some reason i use all my vacation time in the DR... i have to get to Naples

Hey now I was just trying to be nice and offer you a place to sleep. Even though I am pretty hot myself...I ain't that nice to let you sleep in my bed, in case that is what you were hinting at. :lol:

BrooklynBeas
08-03-2004, 04:12 PM
Don, not on my horniest loneliest night would i want to sleep with you... trust me its not just you either ... its just that dudes dont turn me on ... sorry pal...

Jimmydr
08-03-2004, 04:17 PM
Don, not on my horniest loneliest night would i want to sleep with you... trust me its not just you either ... its just that dudes dont turn me on ... sorry pal...

Its nice to see the top two posters getting along so well here. :D :) :o

the_Jayman
08-03-2004, 04:31 PM

BrooklynBeas,

You been taking lessons from Nomad, Huh?

Reel Deal
08-03-2004, 05:24 PM
$30 US, that's just insane!Not if you own the chair... :lol:

Reel Deal
08-03-2004, 05:26 PM
your a dick... haha

P.S. she said i can stay with her and i dont have to pay even $8 !!!I'll "pinch-dick" for you. She may get spoilt... :twisted:

Don Tomas
08-03-2004, 06:07 PM

It's all fun & games, I do hope BrooklynBeas knows that. Besides Nomad & Magnum have been quiet, somebody needs to keep the fires lit on the boards!

Trust me if I run into BrooklynBeas in the DR ever I will be buying all of his drinks...

...just so I can learn all of his Spanish "Papi Chulo" lines.
(insert: Dr. Evil evil laugh)

gdogg
08-03-2004, 08:06 PM
your a dick... haha

Hey now I was just trying to be nice and offer you a place to sleep. Even though I am pretty hot myself...I ain't that nice to let you sleep in my bed, in case that is what you were hinting at. :lol:

Damn!! That was funny!

Gutter Meat
08-04-2004, 02:57 AM
WOW , I didn't know my beach chair post could produce so many responces. :shock:

Jimmydr
08-04-2004, 07:56 AM
Beach chair rentals are a hot topic these days. :D

BrooklynBeas
08-04-2004, 08:25 AM

It's all fun & games, I do hope BrooklynBeas knows that. Besides Nomad & Magnum have been quiet, somebody needs to keep the fires lit on the boards!

Trust me if I run into BrooklynBeas in the DR ever I will be buying all of his drinks...

...just so I can learn all of his Spanish "Papi Chulo" lines.
(insert: Dr. Evil evil laugh)

BkBeas just turned on his printer at his office so he has this quote while in the DR in case he runs into this Don guy!... will you be around from sept17-21 or Nov 19-27 ???

Don Tomas
08-04-2004, 09:53 AM
BkBeas just turned on his printer at his office so he has this quote while in the DR in case he runs into this Don guy!... will you be around from sept17-21 or Nov 19-27 ???

Maybe Thanksgiving, look forward to meeting you. I will be in Santiago Sept 2-8.