Don Tomas
08-02-2004, 12:04 PM
The players:
My Roommate "B"
Me & My Roommate's friend "J"
My Roommate's Co-worker "A"
My Roommate's Co-worker's Roommate ""T"
Me (the real player)

Saturday afternoon my roommate tells me his co-worker and her roommate are coming over to hang out. He then tells me our friend J is coming over too. This is not the first time I have been offered the fifth wheel position. Well I decided to keep doing what I was doing instead of joining them, cleaning my bedroom & doing laundry.

About an hour after they got there I was in the kitchen getting something to drink when J makes a comment that T is black (african-american). Well she starts going crazy on him in Spanglish, so I take a stab in the dark (NO pun intended) and peek around the corner and say "¿Eres Dominicana, Si?".

That is all she wrote. I had her in my bedroom in 60 seconds flat! I had to show her my souvenirs right? Cracked the bottle of Brugal Extra Viejo, put on some Frank Reyes, and used all of the lines BrooklynBeas uses, well except for "¿Mamartoto?", we all know he doesn't say that line. :D

We didn't come out of my bedroom until the next morning. Our friend J was a bit upset with me but I told him he fucked up and I just took advantage of the situation. I was also pissed because my roommate, B, was giving me a hard time for leaving them to go to the bedroom. You have to know him to understand him. He told me I was anti-social; no I was getting laid, that overrides everything else.

I was laughing so hard the next morning when she told me she liked being handled that way and didn't realize a gringo could be a tigre. I made her laugh when I told her, "Pero soy un blanco tigre de Santiago!".

PS. When I showed her this site I did hide the site info. Besides judging by the names of some IDs here, I think some DR chicas are already reading this site. The chicas aren't too imaginative.

Jimmydr
08-02-2004, 12:17 PM
PS. When I showed her this site I did hide the site info. Besides judging by the names of some IDs here, I think some DR chicas are already reading this site. The chicas aren't too imaginative.

Do we get a discount at least. They most likely did a Western Union search and this site popped up. :D

Don Tomas
08-02-2004, 12:23 PM

Do we get a discount at least. They most likely did a Western Union search and this site popped up. :D

Maybe you could arrange a banner ad exchange with WU and earn a couple bucks. :lol:

Shadow Dweller
08-02-2004, 12:24 PM
Great post Thomas! Why did it take so long? Ha your bud really messed up calling her negra! Good to see someone with a little experience took the reins.

Don Tomas
08-02-2004, 12:29 PM
Great post Thomas! Why did it take so long? Ha your bud really messed up calling her negra! Good to see someone with a little experience took the reins.

I knew it was you who picked "No, but 60 seconds was way too long...". Yeah my friend did mess up, when she went off on him in Spanglish I knew I had to take a guess at it, dark as chocolate and latin, not many choices.

You should have heard my roommate, "Go get your souvenirs and bring them out here so you can show all of us." Yes I did use the line "Come to my room and I can show you my DR souvenirs."

Hey whatever works, right!