PDA

View Full Version : 多Usted es un chica de la Republic Dominica?

Shadow Dweller
08-02-2004, 12:33 PM
多Usted es un chica de la REPUBLICA Dominica que lee esta tabla?

OK, I know this is the wrong area but I figured this is the best place to get results. Thomas's last post got me thinking, so here is an poll for you.

BrooklynBeas
08-03-2004, 11:38 AM
what the fuck are you trying to say ... please say what the poll means in english cause i got a lil lost towards the end.. thanks Beas

Don Tomas
08-03-2004, 11:42 AM
what the fuck are you trying to say ... please say what the poll means in english cause i got a lil lost towards the end.. thanks Beas

He was asking if you are a chica from the DR who reads these boards. I noticed a few suspicious IDs on this board and made a comment in another post that some chicas from the DR probably read this board.

Jimmydr
08-03-2004, 12:03 PM

He was asking if you are a chica from the DR who reads these boards. I noticed a few suspicious IDs on this board and made a comment in another post that some chicas from the DR probably read this board.

The broke thru the front lines, they can read English, I knew it!

Who should I ban?

Shadow Dweller
08-03-2004, 12:50 PM
I don't know Jimmy, it might be interesting having a couple of chicas posting on the board. :twisted:

Jimmydr
08-03-2004, 12:53 PM
I don't know Jimmy, it might be interesting having a couple of chicas posting on the board. :twisted:

I agree with you!

BrooklynBeas
08-03-2004, 01:32 PM
haha i rather they didnt... its bad enough i have to see about 20 girls that i have been with in a local club at any given night in Sosua... i rather talk about them without them seeing it here... it obviously didnt work out for Jimmy and the girls of the Palace

Shadow Dweller
08-03-2004, 01:58 PM
it obviously didnt work out for Jimmy and the girls of the Palace

Ya know Beas, you do have a valid point there...... "NO PHOTO!" :P

RickRock
08-08-2004, 11:01 PM
your spanish is a touch off :)

I doubt there are any Puta's checking this board.. took me a while to find it and I was looking for it .. also doubt they would be able to make through the registration process in english..

Jimmydr
08-09-2004, 08:01 AM

I doubt there are any Puta's checking this board.. took me a while to find it and I was looking for it .. also doubt they would be able to make through the registration process in english..

They would be bored ready all this stuff anyway. We are not discusing salons and shopping here.

Don Tomas
08-09-2004, 11:20 AM

They would be bored ready all this stuff anyway. We are not discusing salons and shopping here.

But we do discuss WESTERN UNION! Their favorite place.

PS. Someone answered "Si"