PDA

View Full Version : STI to Sosua @ 1AM?

eldorob
03-14-2006, 06:03 AM
mornin
I'm looking at a JFK Jetblue flight into STI (about $380). But they all get into STI at 1AM. Whats my best bet for getting to Sosua? I'm thinking of just waiting for the first bus in the morning, which is around 6am i think.

Does anybody know of other non-stops from JFK or EWR that get in at a better time?
I only do non-stops, I like to get on & get it over with. I hate breathing airplane "air". You would think that flying 9000 miles an hour they could scoop in some good air..... Thanks for any input!

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
03-14-2006, 07:39 AM
Try American, they have 4 directs a day.

Bug Boy
03-14-2006, 07:59 AM
Going to Sosua?

Continental
EWR - POP
$326 going up about 40 at the end of this month
Arrives POP 1:50 pm

Departures from POP leave around 3pm, gives you a half day to get some last minute luvin in

eldorob
03-14-2006, 01:29 PM
Thanks, AA does have some nice directs. That might work.

I couldn't dulicate the Continental $326 tho, closest I could get was about 360. Now I don't remember if that was with taxes or not. Does Continental go direct?

thanks guys...

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
03-14-2006, 01:30 PM
Thanks, AA does have some nice directs. That might work.

I couldn't dulicate the Continental $326 tho, closest I could get was about 360. Now I don't remember if that was with taxes or not. Does Continental go direct?

thanks guys...

$34 extra dollars and you get 2 good nights to hang out!

Bug Boy
03-14-2006, 02:26 PM

Continental out of EWR is direct to and fro...The $360 is tax, etc. Book directly with Continental, pick your seat, get email notification, etc.

Whenever going to Sosua, Caberete, BB, FOD try to make POP your port of arrival.

eldorob
03-15-2006, 12:37 PM
Ended up paying a little more then I thought I would, but got good arrival and departure times. Did Continental into STI, which is fine. I was kinda looking forward to the bus ride anyways (scenery inside & out, right?). Going into POP ended up really expensive, I think because I am traveling in only 30 days. I may start planning for my next one right now. Will be in Sosua 4/15 afternoon.