PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for recommending New Garden

InFinIT
12-23-2007, 06:49 PM
Just wanted to say "thanks" to everyone who recommended the New Garden to me when I was asking about hotels a month or so ago. I stayed at the New Garden during the first week of December and it was great for me.

The location was great (easy to get anywhere), my room was clean and big and the staff were helpful.

I also met a load of great people while I was there, who I had fun hanging out with. The guys with many years experience of Sosua offered me loads of advice, which was useful too.

It rained pretty much every day I was there, but I still managed to have fun.

Special mention to Wilfried. My flight home was delayed (because of Tropical Storm Olga) and he rang the airport for me, then rang around to get a rep from my airline and made sure that I had all the arrangements in place for my delayed flight.

I'd highly recommend New Garden - but please leave a room for me next time I want to go :)

Apos
12-23-2007, 08:54 PM
glad it worked out for you!

(and thanks for letting us know) :iconTU:

Hemp
12-23-2007, 08:59 PM
yea man...New Garden is old reliable!!!

the_Jayman
12-23-2007, 08:59 PM
I LOVE THAT JOINT ! ! !

SJG
12-24-2007, 01:57 AM
Wilfried is a great addition to the New Garden. He will get you a cab that won't rip you off, will arrange an airport pick-up, check your flight status on the internet before you leave, and if you asked I think he would allow you to electronic check-in and print a boarding pass.

The service gets better and better there. I can't wait to see what the new rooms will be like.

Gutter Meat
12-24-2007, 04:54 AM
I just booked 3 rooms for Jan 11th at the Garden with Jimmy's ISOC discount.Do they still have those heavy keychains ????

InFinIT
12-24-2007, 05:02 AM
I just booked 3 rooms for Jan 11th at the Garden with Jimmy's ISOC discount.Do they still have those heavy keychains ????

The room I stayed in did, but a couple of rooms seemed to just have plastic ones.

Beads
12-24-2007, 11:53 AM
Whats so hard about taking the key off the chain? I always have my keychain/bottle opener with me. I simply take the room and safe keys off that keychain and put them on mine. When im checking out I put it back on the big old brick it was on when they I arrived.

I just dont understand whats so hard about taking a key off a keychain?

SJG
12-24-2007, 11:56 AM
Whats so hard about taking the key off the chain? I always have my keychain/bottle opener with me. I simply take the room and safe keys off that keychain and put them on mine. When im checking out I put it back on the big old brick it was on when they I arrived.

I just dont understand whats so hard about taking a key off a keychain?

Yup yup. I bring my Yankees keychain/bottle opener and first thing I do is put the door key and safe key on it. It also seperates so I can quick disconnect the side with the door key from the side with the safe key....

InFinIT
12-24-2007, 06:45 PM
Personally, at any hotel I stay at (apart from ones which use swipe cards for entry) I always separate the key from the fob. Just in case I lose the key ... then it's not easily traceable back to my room.

Galvin
12-24-2007, 07:09 PM
if you asked I think he would allow you to electronic check-in and print a boarding pass.

Yep, they let you do e-check in and also print the boarding pass.