PDA

View Full Version : Casa Blanca

Jimmydr
04-09-2004, 11:00 AM
A small club with about 20 chicas and an outdoor patio. In and out available here.

Don Tomas
09-07-2004, 08:29 PM
Liked the setting but had a bad experience there. Basically wanted two girls, one said $3500RD and the other wanted $5000RD, when she wouldn't budge I said I would just take one but they got together and the first chica's price went to $5000RD.

I do like the setting of Casa Blanca having the choice to be outside or inside.

Outside is like a beer garden with some semi-private spots.
Inside is pure strip club; velvet, pole, & mirrors.

Shadow Dweller
09-08-2004, 07:15 AM
Had an amazing experience with a stunning chica from here when I was down in July. It was my last day in the DR as I had an early flight in the morning, $3000rd, a trip to a local cabanna, and 4 hours later you could not wipe the smile off my face.

jordan
10-11-2005, 10:05 AM
I met chica in Casablanca a few trips back and I lost her cell phone number. Is there a number to Casablanca itself so I can check if she is still around? Her name was Kathy nice body, black hair and an awesome tits. Any info on her or the number to casablanca would be greatly appreciated. I will be flying into Santiago on late October '05 I was hoping to get in touch with her so when I get out of the airport I have a welcome back chica...

Pana
10-11-2005, 10:15 AM
I met chica in Casablanca a few trips back and I lost her cell phone number. Is there a number to Casablanca itself so I can check if she is still around? Her name was Kathy nice body, black hair and an awesome tits. Any info on her or the number to casablanca would be greatly appreciated. I will be flying into Santiago on late October '05 I was hoping to get in touch with her so when I get out of the airport I have a welcome back chica...
Dont even waste your time, these chicas cellphone # in DR change like they do clothes, put your all your focus on hooking up with new putas in the DR ;) .

jordan
10-11-2005, 10:54 AM
Dont even waste your time, these chicas cellphone # in DR change like they do clothes, put your all your focus on hooking up with new putas in the DR ;) .

yes i understand that..they go through cellphones like they go through tampons.. once a month lol but i just want to make sure i can get a chica when my friend and i get to Santiago at 4:30 in the morning. any suggestions on where to get chicas that late?

Pana
10-11-2005, 10:57 AM
Casa Blanca or Passons, check and read the Santiago info on here.

vdubman30
10-11-2005, 11:00 AM
yeah been to casablanca few years back before it was shut down.. It beening in Santiago lots of lighter skin chicas but way too expensive..

JDR
10-11-2005, 11:01 AM

yes i understand that..they go through cellphones like they go through tampons.. once a month lol but i just want to make sure i can get a chica when my friend and i get to Santiago at 4:30 in the morning. any suggestions on where to get chicas that late?

I myself would start fresh the next day.

jordan
10-11-2005, 11:12 AM

well the problem is that we will be heading to Puerto Plata the next day and we want something when we get there and I know this chica will wait. Thank everyome I guess we will try passion but I really doubt that there will be any chicas at 4:30am

JDR
10-11-2005, 11:24 AM

well the problem is that we will be heading to Puerto Plata the next day and we want something when we get there and I know this chica will wait. Thank everyome I guess we will try passion but I really doubt that there will be any chicas at 4:30am

Last week they wanted $100 for 3 hours. Thats overpriced in my opinion.

jordan
10-11-2005, 11:37 AM

wtf? i understand inflation but damn! we need chicas when we land though...

Morpheus
10-11-2005, 12:02 PM

As soon as tire hits pavement, you need to be up in something...In this case price is no object..Perhaps arrange with the boss and let him know that you will be coming by and grab you a couple girls for the night.

jordan
10-11-2005, 12:09 PM

As soon as tire hits pavement, you need to be up in something...In this case price is no object..Perhaps arrange with the boss and let him know that you will be coming by and grab you a couple girls for the night.

thanks sounds like a plan but i need to somehow get in touch with the owner hence i need the phone number for casablanca.. so if anyone on this site has it that would be greatly appreciated

Pana
10-11-2005, 12:15 PM

We all need chicas but we dont have to over pay them!!!
Dont sweat it be patient there are plenty of chicas willing to take l1000 pesos, keep the market down :thumbsdown: .

jordan
10-11-2005, 12:17 PM
ok this is the only pic of that girl Kathy I was speaking of in Casablanca. As you mongers can see I am a tit man lol I only got a picture of her tits I may have another pic of a chica that worked in Casablanca with a busted face but a great body! I just need something for the early morning until the car rental place is opens up at 9:00am

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/SonOfJorel/IMAG0052.jpgthis one is kathy

[blue]and I don't know who this girl is but i am sure i did her while intoxicated lol
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/SonOfJorel/santiagochicaboobies.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/SonOfJorel/IMAG0035.jpg

jordan
10-11-2005, 12:18 PM

We all need chicas but we dont have to over pay them!!!
Dont sweat it be patient there are plenty of chicas willing to take l1000 pesos, keep the market down :thumbsdown: .

i agree with you! i don't like to over pay chicas but it wouldn't be DR if you don't get a chica once you land...

JDR
10-11-2005, 12:24 PM
After spending over 60 days there this year, I can wait a few hours. :D

Pana
10-11-2005, 12:24 PM
ok this is the only pic of that girl Kathy I was speaking of in Casablanca. As you mongers can see I am a tit man lol I only got a picture of her tits I may have another pic of a chica that worked in Casablanca with a busted face but a great body! I just need something for the early morning until the car rental place is opens up at 9:00am

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/SonOfJorel/IMAG0052.jpgthis one is kathy

[blue]and I don't know who this girl is but i am sure i did her while intoxicated lol
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/SonOfJorel/santiagochicaboobies.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/SonOfJorel/IMAG0035.jpg
She is dime of dozen down in DR, how about putting your focus on other whores besides this one, and why didnt you share share these pics with us earlier of this puta.

jordan
10-11-2005, 12:29 PM
just found the pic on photobucket lol JDR you spend a lot of time there so for people that are there on quick trips there is no time for sleep! you have to get what you need! i am sure she is a dime a dozen and can find better putas on the market she just popped into my head when JetBlue lands so early in Santiago
any suggestion of any other puta that is willing to be up at 4:30 in the morning unti we can get our rental?

Mister NYC
10-11-2005, 02:27 PM
Getting the good shit at wee hours of the morning can be difficult, but that is where previous contacts come into play. Always get the phone numbers (hers and her mothers/friend - in case hers changes) of the chicas even for later use even though you may already have some chica lined up.

I must have a pocket full of numbers that I will be calling up in the weeks ahead for my next trip. Just a suggestion.

Don Tomas
10-11-2005, 05:52 PM
just found the pic on photobucket lol JDR you spend a lot of time there so for people that are there on quick trips there is no time for sleep! you have to get what you need! i am sure she is a dime a dozen and can find better putas on the market she just popped into my head when JetBlue lands so early in Santiago
any suggestion of any other puta that is willing to be up at 4:30 in the morning unti we can get our rental?

What day are you arriving?

Pasions could be the most economical spot depending on the day!
It's closest to the airport.
There's a cabana next door!
They are open until 7am!

But the day is important concerning quality.

jordan
10-21-2005, 08:43 AM

They are open until 7am!

my buddy and i will be there at 4:30 in the morning! will pasions still be open at that time? and we will be going to a cabana for some rest and hopefully find some chicas.... i leave in 6 days so i will need some serious help to get some chicas :grin:

jordan
10-21-2005, 08:46 AM
Getting the good shit at wee hours of the morning can be difficult, but that is where previous contacts come into play. Always get the phone numbers (hers and her mothers/friend - in case hers changes) of the chicas even for later use even though you may already have some chica lined up.

I must have a pocket full of numbers that I will be calling up in the weeks ahead for my next trip. Just a suggestion.

i have had some chicas number but lost it when my phone froze up and had to send it to get it fixed..ugh this is frustrating..

JDR
10-21-2005, 08:46 AM

They are open until 7am!

my buddy and i will be there at 4:30 in the morning! will pasions still be open at that time? and we will be going to a cabana for some rest and hopefully find some chicas.... i leave in 6 days so i will need some serious help to get some chicas :grin:

I would go to a Cabana and catch some sleep and start fresh the next day.

gdogg
10-21-2005, 09:35 AM
Yes, do the Cabana. I would ride around and try to catch a chica (it is possible at night). The chica may not compare to the Cabana (especially if it's similar to the one where me and DT stayed). Hop a taxi, and head toward the Monument!
:twisted:

jordan
10-21-2005, 09:39 AM
Yes, do the Cabana. I would ride around and try to catch a chica (it is possible at night). The chica may not compare to the Cabana (especially if it's similar to the one where me and DT stayed). Hop a taxi, and head toward the Monument!
:twisted:

can you recommend a cabana i know there are plenty of cabanas after you get out of the airport i have stayed in a few that were decent just can't remember the name of them and i'm getting them mixed up..

Don Tomas
10-21-2005, 09:40 AM
[quote=Don Tomas]my buddy and i will be there at 4:30 in the morning! will pasions still be open at that time? and we will be going to a cabana for some rest and hopefully find some chicas.... i leave in 6 days so i will need some serious help to get some chicas :grin:

4:30am on Thursday morning, October 27th? or Wed morn, Oct 26th?

gdogg
10-21-2005, 09:44 AM
can you recommend a cabana i know there are plenty of cabanas after you get out of the airport i have stayed in a few that were decent just can't remember the name of them and i'm getting them mixed up..

I can't remember the names off the top of my head, but I'm sure DT will chime in!

jordan
10-21-2005, 10:00 AM
[quote=Don Tomas]my buddy and i will be there at 4:30 in the morning! will pasions still be open at that time? and we will be going to a cabana for some rest and hopefully find some chicas.... i leave in 6 days so i will need some serious help to get some chicas :grin:

4:30am on Thursday morning, October 27th? or Wed morn, Oct 26th?

i'm sorry we will get there friday morning @ 4:30am the jetblue redeye trip lol

Don Tomas
10-21-2005, 10:12 AM
I sent this in a PM to Jordan just incase you ever arrive like him.

Ok well what to expect at 4:30am!

A FULL HOUSE!!! A Full House of lots of couples and maybe some groups of 2-4 chicas (normal ones) Thursday night is live music at Pasions!

The concert will just be ending but trust me many people don't leave early. And if it's a heartthrob (like Frank Reyes) the chicas will be out in force. Now I don't know maybe you & your friends are well past middle age, grey hair and expanding waist lines if so plenty of whores! They all show up on Thursday, shit it's a free concert and they don't have to work the crowd hard since it's mostly couples and locals there for the music.

If you are younger, got some game, can dance, well you could hit the jackpot in a whorehouse!

Now the price for a taxi should be RD$500, you will be charged anywhere from RD$500-1000 depending on Spanish and skills.

It's close and simple, you exit out of the airport straight down a four lane paved road, about 2 miles down you hit the Highway which is again 4 lanes, after going about 4-5 miles you make a right (you will see a neon Zeus sign on the right & a Pasions sign which isn't lit). You go down a very dark road (no you aren't getting robbed) less then a mile, Zeus is first and Pasions is next door on the left.

Of course since transportation is limited I recommend Zeus, a little more expensive but again if you got game, tell the girl to call, the girls for Pasions get deals there!

jordan
10-21-2005, 11:03 AM
Thanks Don Tomas

most useful info!

Cheeno
11-09-2005, 03:47 PM

They are open until 7am!

I agree with Don Tomas :)

Passion is the closest place from the airport and there are many Cabanas right next to Passions. My cab driver told me that Zeus is a nice cabana to fuck.

The owner of Passions is very kind and nice. He speaks good English. He looks like Fat Albert. :D

http://tinypic.com/fjol84.jpg

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
11-09-2005, 04:31 PM

They are open until 7am!

Passion is the closest place from the airport and there are many Cabanas right next to Passions. My cab driver told me that Zeus is a nice cabana to fuck.

The owner of Passions is very kind and nice. He speaks good English. He looks like Fat Albert. :D

I liked you before...

But this Fat Albert pic has me ROTFLMFAO...

Well Done...

JD
11-10-2005, 03:49 AM

They are open until 7am!

On the plane ride back from Santiago back in April the movie shown on the flight was Fat Albert. Thanks for the memory.

JD

Vladimir
03-07-2006, 07:00 PM
Anyone have closing times for Casa Blanca, Ilusions, or Pasion?

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
03-07-2006, 08:47 PM
Anyone have closing times for Casa Blanca, Ilusions, or Pasion?
4am or 5am.