PDA

View Full Version : safety deposit boxes : key vs combination

Gutter Meat
08-04-2004, 03:20 AM
At Hotel Europa I like the safety deposit boxes better as you pick your own cobination. At the Palace they use the key system for the deposit box. Although I've never had a problem with the safety deposit boxes at the palace I'd feel better with the ones the Europa has. I mean what would it take for somebody to make a copy of a room key and saftey deposit box key. Not much. What is your guys opions on this subject ?
My idea would be for John at the palace to place metal clasps onto the safes and guys would bring their own combination locks and place them on the clasps for extra security. Just remember to copy down the combination as too many presidentes could cause a lapse in memory. I guess the next problem would be "where the hell did I copy down the combo"? Maybe it's more trouble than its worth but I think its better than a passort gone on arrival.

Jimmydr
08-04-2004, 07:59 AM
At Hotel Europa I like the safety deposit boxes better as you pick your own cobination.

I forgot my combo at The Europa and they opened my safe in a minute. I don't feel that much safer with their type of safe there.

tampabukkake
08-04-2004, 09:56 AM
I could open a safe in the Europa in under a minute without your combo!!!!!!!

Jimmydr
08-04-2004, 10:27 AM

No I am re assured! :D

Don Tomas
08-04-2004, 10:54 AM

With a couple pieces of metal shaped appropriately the lock on your room & safe at the Palace could be opened quickly. Also like Tampabukkake mentioned, combo locks are easy too.

You have basically two choices on protecting something...Secure it or Hide it.

I secure my laptop, camera, & other big items in the safe at the Palace. Passport and cash are hidden and I only get them when alone.

BrooklynBeas
08-04-2004, 10:54 AM
Note to self: Never let Tampa in your room if you meet him..

Jimmydr
08-04-2004, 11:14 AM
Note to self: Never let Tampa in your room if you meet him..

Ditto :D

tampabukkake
08-04-2004, 12:42 PM
Really now....

I don t think I want to be in a hotel room with Beast or Jimmy....LOL

BrooklynBeas
08-04-2004, 01:10 PM
Maybe not just us two... well definitely not Jimmy but when im in the room with two nice ones im sure you wouldnt mind being there!

Jimmydr
08-04-2004, 01:34 PM
Maybe not just us two... well definitely not Jimmy but when im in the room with two nice ones im sure you wouldnt mind being there!

Chances are he already knows them. :D

Gutter Meat
08-04-2004, 01:36 PM
Just booked POP for sept 14 on AA for $260 round trip :D Continental has the same price but they only have service to POP on certain days.

BrooklynBeas
08-04-2004, 01:46 PM
Thats the same price im paying to go from sept 17-21st $260.90 including all taxes and fees

I would say I'll see ya down there but I think your still made about a previous post or two...

Meany Beasy

Gutter Meat
08-04-2004, 01:47 PM
no hard feelings, see you down there , where u staying ?

BrooklynBeas
08-04-2004, 01:54 PM
all over... first night somewhere in Sosua then plan on travelling most likely to La Vega and Mau... Im in for more of a challenge then Sosua and In the average club in Sosua either myself or a friend has slept with 50-75% of the girls... its getting pretty boring

I dont actually have a room booked anywhere but im starting to know most of this Island and now have friends in different parts that know places to go

Gutter Meat
08-04-2004, 02:00 PM
Its good to venture out!! spread the love!!

BrooklynBeas
08-04-2004, 03:10 PM
i have a friend that is building a club in Mau... i will update you all on when it will be done and what the name and location will be ... It will be sick with a pool inside of the club and bar inside the pool ... more info as it comes