PDA

View Full Version : Sosua chicas

X-MAN
03-19-2006, 03:48 PM
I wish I had been to sosua sooner. I was there a last december and I loved it. I had some very good time. But from what I can see from the pics, the girls were a lot better like 3 years ago. Especially the ones from the sosua palace. Nilsa. I'm sure I would have spent some good time with her...to bad she retired.
Thank to everybody. I found out a lot of things with this site. It's very good by the way.

Apos
03-19-2006, 03:54 PM
Welcome to the ISOC!

how about a trip report about the last time you were in Sosua...no matter that it was a few years ago...:D

gdogg
03-19-2006, 04:08 PM
X-MAN, welcome!! The good thing I noticed on my last two trips was the influx of new blood coming in. Very attractive chicas that I've never seen before are coming in from Santiago, Santo Domingo, and elsewhere. Hopefully the trend will continue. If you're hung up on Nilsa, I hear she's in Santiago and makes an occasional Sosua trip every once in a while.

whynotme
03-19-2006, 04:18 PM
wecome to the board. i am at the palace soon so i hope they do have new blood

X-MAN
03-19-2006, 04:33 PM
I miss sosua so much. I am planning to go back soon, next month. first thing I will do is to have a drink at plaza allegria and get back into the groove.
Last time I was there, my 2 friends and I, went to the night club called the Bohen. (don t know if correct spelling). We did not have time to seat down, girls were all around us. a bit too aggresive for me, but who would not enjoy himself in such a lugar. one of my friend hooked up very good with one of the chicas. He took her number, and called her the next day.
she wanted to see him before going to work, so we went donw to PP and she had brought 2 friends. 3 against 3. At the time I thought I did not have luck cause mine was so chiquita. I was afraid I will broke her in. but anyway, after a few phone called, the girls said they were staying with us. first mistake, we took them to cabarete to have diner. second mistake, after diner we went to have a drink at one of the bar on the beach. third mistake, we took them home, casa linda, without talking about money.
At home we had a very good time. I have no shame say it. that chiquita girl fucked me. fucked me so good. she was pleased me like I was a king. but she knew what she was doing. She woke me up giving me a blow job. Around noon, the girls wanted to go home. My boy who hooked good with the chica, did not pay her, he offered her something but she did not want. she was playing the girl in love. My other friend and I were asking for 5000 pesos each. after a long moment of negociation, we agreed for 3000 pesos, cause the girls were talking about calling the police. but still, we got a good lesson. After this day, negotiating the price was the priority.

X-MAN
03-19-2006, 04:36 PM
believe it or not, I have been dreaming of Nilsa. I ve never seen her, but, just with the pic, I am diying to hit her.

Apos
03-19-2006, 04:37 PM
I miss sosua so much. I am planning to go back soon, next month. first thing I will do is to have a drink at plaza allegria and get back into the groove.
Last time I was there, my 2 friends and I, went to the night club called the Bohen. (don t know if correct spelling). We did not have time to seat down, girls were all around us. a bit too aggresive for me, but who would not enjoy himself in such a lugar. one of my friend hooked up very good with one of the chicas. He took her number, and called her the next day.
she wanted to see him before going to work, so we went donw to PP and she had brought 2 friends. 3 against 3. At the time I thought I did not have luck cause mine was so chiquita. I was afraid I will broke her in. but anyway, after a few phone called, the girls said they were staying with us. first mistake, we took them to cabarete to have diner. second mistake, after diner we went to have a drink at one of the bar on the beach. third mistake, we took them home, casa linda, without talking about money.
At home we had a very good time. I have no shame say it. that chiquita girl fucked me. fucked me so good. she was pleased me like I was a king. but she knew what she was doing. She woke me up giving me a blow job. Around noon, the girls wanted to go home. My boy who hooked good with the chica, did not pay her, he offered her something but she did not want. she was playing the girl in love. My other friend and I were asking for 5000 pesos each. after a long moment of negociation, we agreed for 3000 pesos, cause the girls were talking about calling the police. but still, we got a good lesson. After this day, negotiating the price was the priority.

it's very unlikely they would call the police and if the ploice got involved it's the chicas that would be in the slammer...a 500 peso investment would make sure it happened. the tourists are in control, not the hardcore scammer putas;)

gdogg
03-19-2006, 04:40 PM
An inexpensive lesson learned, XMAN (I've seen and heard a LOT worse). Next time a chica threatens you with the police, tell her to call them. She'd be arrested before you would. And yes, be sure to negotiate in advance...especially with a chica from El Boem/Cristals. Do you know when you're going back next month?

whynotme
03-19-2006, 04:40 PM
brings back memmories;
my first visit solo to the DR i booked into a AI paid a 50% surcharge for single occupancy and went to the boheim club. met the best 10 i have ever had down there. back then i paid the $100 usd fee and tried to get her into the playa dorado complex. no go no matter what. took her to a cabana and had great sex till 4 am with their sex chair etc. caught a cab back to the AI at noon.

BrooklynBeas
03-19-2006, 08:54 PM
Do you know when you're going back next month?

Someone doesnt wanna be alone on his trip... hehehe

Sorry gdogg

Bug Boy
03-19-2006, 09:08 PM

LoL Bohen is one of my favorite whore houses. I probably know which girls tried to pull that on you. Its nice to make dumb mistakes and then laugh about it later. I love it when u can get fucked and sucked for 24 hours straight and spend 100$ and feel taken advantage of lol

Bug Boy
03-19-2006, 09:09 PM
brings back memmories;
my first visit solo to the DR i booked into a AI paid a 50% surcharge for single occupancy and went to the boheim club. met the best 10 i have ever had down there. back then i paid the $100 usd fee and tried to get her into the playa dorado complex. no go no matter what. took her to a cabana and had great sex till 4 am with their sex chair etc. caught a cab back to the AI at noon.

You know it! Guys here sleep on Bohen's!!

Bug Boy
03-19-2006, 09:11 PM
Because of this thread im adding another day to my 12 day Mongerfest! Thanks X-Man!

Apos
03-19-2006, 09:18 PM
LoL Bohen is one of my favorite whore houses. I probably know which girls tried to pull that on you. Its nice to make dumb mistakes and then laugh about it later. I love it when u can get fucked and sucked for 24 hours straight and spend 100$ and feel taken advantage of lol

then you probably also know how to spell "El Boem":rolleyes::notworthy:

i'd love to hear your guess on the names. :)

Bug Boy
03-19-2006, 09:47 PM
then you probably also know how to spell "El Boem":rolleyes::notworthy:

i'd love to hear your guess on the names. :)

If you know the proper spelling please let us know.

X-MAN
03-20-2006, 07:25 AM
I don't know yet when I am going back. I will found out sometime next week.

Choirboy
03-20-2006, 11:02 AM
El Bohen is correcto !!!!!

Bug Boy
03-20-2006, 11:06 AM

Thanks bud.

gdogg
03-20-2006, 04:43 PM
Someone doesnt wanna be alone on his trip... hehehe

Sorry gdogg

FUCK YOU, BEAS!!!

gdogg
03-20-2006, 04:46 PM

Uh...no it's not.

Apos
03-20-2006, 06:06 PM
Uh...no it's not.

to my knowledge it's "El Boem"

perhaps someone has a pic of the outside of the building showing how they spell it?:rolleyes:

gdogg
03-20-2006, 06:36 PM
I have a pic somewhere in the "archives". I'll look for it.

MrHappy
03-20-2006, 07:53 PM
Yup, it Bohen

Kevy
03-20-2006, 07:55 PM
I googled both and they both have results. We will have to wait for a picture.

LM
03-20-2006, 07:55 PM
to my knowledge it's "El Boem"

perhaps someone has a pic of the outside of the building showing how they spell it?:rolleyes:

I don't know if I've ever been there.....maybe I have....someone jog my memory:confused:

Choirboy
03-20-2006, 08:16 PM
I was in the establishment on March 7th and 8th and it is spelled El Bohen in neon behind the bar.

Bug Boy
03-21-2006, 09:48 AM
Hey choirboy, how was the quality? Would u like to share some pics?

Choirboy
03-21-2006, 02:35 PM
Sorry, no pictures of anyone from El Bohen.

We went in the first night just to reconnoiter. Whatever you do, don't sit down.Stand at the bar. If you sit down, the aggressive ones will pin you down. The two nights we were there, I wouldn't rate the talent any better than Frank's. Frank's is only 7 or 8 blocks away so it's pretty easy to hit them both. It's a much bigger club than Frank's, but the salida is more than twice as much. If I was forced to pick between the two, I would opt for Frank's. The chicas at Frank's are less aggressive than they used to be. Unless you express an interest, the worse they will do is come over and introduce themselves.

By the way, there is a new smaller club run by a Canadian that is situated half way between El Bohen and Frank's. It's about the size of Frank's and the chicas there are absolutely non-aggressive. We spent at least 30 minutes in there with nothing but smiles and eye contact. Quite a contrast, from our fast visit to Crystal's. We barely made it to the door before a dozen or more chicas swarmed us. I felt like a piece of meat thrown into a river full of piranhas. We struggled with them for about 5 minutes and decided to get the hell out. Never sat down, never even got out of the doorway. We had chicas pulling us one way and 3 waiters trying to seat us another. Unbelievable !!!!

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
03-21-2006, 02:49 PM

By the way, there is a new smaller club run by a Canadian that is situated half way between El Bohen and Frank's. It's about the size of Frank's and the chicas there are absolutely non-aggressive. We spent at least 30 minutes in there with nothing but smiles and eye contact. Quite a contrast, from our fast visit to Crystal's. We barely made it to the door before a dozen or more chicas swarmed us. I felt like a piece of meat thrown into a river full of piranhas. We struggled with them for about 5 minutes and decided to get the hell out. Never sat down, never even got out of the doorway. We had chicas pulling us one way and 3 waiters trying to seat us another. Unbelievable !!!!
where? where? where?

Bug Boy
03-21-2006, 02:56 PM

We went in the first night just to reconnoiter. Whatever you do, don't sit down.Stand at the bar. If you sit down, the aggressive ones will pin you down. The two nights we were there, I wouldn't rate the talent any better than Frank's. Frank's is only 7 or 8 blocks away so it's pretty easy to hit them both. It's a much bigger club than Frank's, but the salida is more than twice as much. If I was forced to pick between the two, I would opt for Frank's. The chicas at Frank's are less aggressive than they used to be. Unless you express an interest, the worse they will do is come over and introduce themselves.

What time do u normally hit the scene because i think that i was going to late to franks and too early for the canadian spot.

Choirboy
03-21-2006, 03:28 PM
Jimmydr: To get to the new club you turn right just after you pass El Bohen. It's about one and a half blocks down that narrow street on the right. There's a very large Dominican that stands outside who tries to wave you over. There wasn't a sign up at the time, but there was always a number of motorbikes parked outside the door.

Manigault: Frank's doesn't hardly get going until around 10 PM. The only reason I would go any earlier would be if I had a certain chica in mind, but you can always call Frank to reserve her if she's free. The new place had only been open for a week when we were there (first week of March) so I don't think they had a full stable of chicas yet. On the evening we were there( from about 11 PM to midnight), I counted about 10 chicas. The next day we stopped in about 3 in the afternoon and met the owner and his wife. Seemed like a nice guy who had been working on the place for a year. His intent is to cater to the local Dominicans, so the prices are much more reasonable than El Bohen or Crystal's.