PDA

View Full Version : Las Canas

Hondo12
12-30-2007, 07:47 PM
Does Las Canas do daily rentals?

MisterPink
12-30-2007, 07:53 PM
http://www.lascanas.net/rentals.html

Rates are subject to change without notice.One week minimum rental required. Rental prices valid November 15, 2007 until September 1, 2008. Rates quoted are U.S. dollars.

guttaman
12-30-2007, 08:35 PM
A car is needed there also. Nice place but way off the main road. This time of year the place is always close to full with people renting by the month.

Hondo12
12-30-2007, 08:38 PM
I saw that. I didn't know if you could pay a few extra dollars per night and get a nightly rate. I'll be there in three weeks for 4 days and NG is sold out. I'm waiting on responses from Casa Linda and Casa Cayena.

guttaman
12-30-2007, 08:43 PM
You can also try here. Behind the gym on the main road.

www.paraisodecolon.com

Hondo12
12-30-2007, 08:55 PM
Is it wide open here or do you have to be discreet?

Apos
12-30-2007, 09:04 PM
very discrete and a little on the quiet side too.

no blow-jobs in the pool or fucking on the balcony :rolleyes:
Is it wide open here or do you have to be discreet?

RickRock
12-31-2007, 11:53 AM
hey fellas,what would u recommend out of the three. cayena, paraisode colon or europa based on location. i know the europa is horrendous but i do like its location. im not sure where the other 2 are exactly.

Jimmydr
12-31-2007, 12:27 PM
hey fellas,what would u recommend out of the three. cayena, paraisode colon or europa based on location. i know the europa is horrendous but i do like its location. im not sure where the other 2 are exactly.

Its 7 minutes from anyplace to anyplace in Sosua. Cayena looks like a nice place.

Beads
12-31-2007, 12:29 PM
All you guys stuck for places and like the NG might want to try Casa Valeria right next door too.

snoozer
12-31-2007, 09:02 PM
The owner of casa Valeria told me yesterday that they are booked solid but I guess it does no harm to ask if they have the odd night available.

Hondo12
12-31-2007, 09:16 PM
I'm not getting any responses from Casa Linda, Casa Cayena, or Las Canas. I've been waiting since Saturday and now I'm getting annoyed.

Ya think a chica will let me rent their place and have three somes everyday? Good thing I'm renting a car.

weyland
01-01-2008, 06:24 AM
Are you set on Sosúa? As you have a car would you consider Dominican Billy's new apartments in Puerto Plata? Or Cristal Mustang @ $50 per night?

Hondo12
01-01-2008, 09:08 AM
I'll be there in three weeks, but I'm anal about having things setup. Does Dominican Billy have website? I didn't really want to stay in PP since this will be my first time having a car there. I didn't want the hassle of having to drive from Sosua to PP at night.

TPdog
01-01-2008, 10:46 AM
Get on the phone and call them. I contacted Casa Linda yesterday about a possible change in our reservation. Call Temo 809-571-2943 for Casa Linda

I'm not getting any responses from Casa Linda, Casa Cayena, or Las Canas. I've been waiting since Saturday and now I'm getting annoyed.

Ya think a chica will let me rent their place and have three somes everyday? Good thing I'm renting a car.

Beads
01-01-2008, 01:27 PM
If you have a car and are arriving at a decent time having a place to stay all setup isnt that important. Just fly in get in the car and start looking at the places mentioned on the board. Walk in ask for a room. Sure some of the better places will be full but you shouldnt have a problem finding a place to sleep.

ElPlomero
01-01-2008, 01:48 PM
Casa Cayena is at 25 Calle Dr Rosin, which is the same street as Rocky's, The New Garden, and Casa Valeria.

It is, however, on the otherside of the intersection of Rosin y Martinez.

The place is a little nicer than some others, but I absolutely hate the beds. My back hurts the whole week I'm there and I don't have a back problem.

A new owner, so new A/C's and it has a very nice atmosphere to it.

Except for the beds, I would stay there again.

the best thing is to call them at 809-571-2651

ELPlomero

MisterPink
01-01-2008, 01:58 PM
A new owner, so new A/C's and it has a very nice atmosphere to it.

How much is the new owner charging?
The website is listing $65 a night, that is a bit high IMO......with old beds!

mp

ElPlomero
01-01-2008, 02:33 PM
Casa Cayena
Last time there, (Thanksgiving) I paid $65 with a free breakfast which I didn't get to have because it ends at 10:30 and I get up later than that.

If I ever stay there again, I will ask for a lower rate without breakfast.

Only after I hear that they changed their beds, though.

ElPlomero

weyland
01-01-2008, 03:15 PM
I'll be there in three weeks, but I'm anal about having things setup. Does Dominican Billy have website? I didn't really want to stay in PP since this will be my first time having a car there. I didn't want the hassle of having to drive from Sosua to PP at night.
That is why I asked if you were set on Sosúa! I agree there is no point in staying in PP if you want to spend most of your time in Sosúa. But many gentlemen of taste and good breeding (such as myself :rolleyes:) find that once in PP they are no longer interested in going to Sosúa very often.

Yes, Billy does have a website, although it sounds of little use to you:
http://harborviewcondos.4t.com
I see his lowest daily rate is $60 so anyone on a short stay might prefer Cristal Mustang at $50. For a longer stay (one week or more) the rate is $50 and the rooms are vastly better.

I can't imagine you would have much trouble finding rooms in Sosúa. My friend Thunderstar changed dwellings on his long stay more often than he changed his underwear.

Rainman
01-02-2008, 02:56 AM
Does Las Canas do daily rentals?

they try to stay away from nightly rentals. things have changed alot up there in the last year. i know of one guy who was thrown out and another who's not allowed to drink in public so that should give you an idea.

the girls do love the pool tho. when i staying there i brought up 2 girls around 2am and they were naked in the pool within 3 minutes. needless to say i was asked to leave the next day as things got kinda crazy

if you can keep it tranquillo i probably still have the managers direct phone line. let me know if you want it.

cheers

Hondo12
01-02-2008, 09:26 PM
I'm all set! I got my soon to be Spanish speaking girlfriend to call Casa Linda. I've got Tamarindo reserved....................3 weeks til Game Time!

I'm hoping to have a pool party on Friday, January 25th, so if any of you are around let me know.

Bug Boy
01-15-2008, 04:13 PM
I checked out a few places, in between the rains, while I was there but can anybody tell me if the Villa rentals for Hispanolia are in the Casa Linda complex?

Hemp
01-15-2008, 04:53 PM
seems there is a mini invasion going on at the end of Jan. :wink:

I'm all set! I got my soon to be Spanish speaking girlfriend to call Casa Linda. I've got Tamarindo reserved....................3 weeks til Game Time!

I'm hoping to have a pool party on Friday, January 25th, so if any of you are around let me know.

TPdog
01-15-2008, 05:09 PM
I'm staying at the Palms and will be in town.....let us know if you are having a party!!!

vagabond
01-19-2008, 09:36 PM
I checked out a few places, in between the rains, while I was there but can anybody tell me if the Villa rentals for Hispanolia are in the Casa Linda complex?

No, the Hispnolia project is much closer to town, Its just above the policestation. You will not need a car there as you will in Casa Linda.

Bug Boy
01-19-2008, 10:11 PM
No, the Hispnolia project is much closer to town, Its just above the policestation. You will not need a car there as you will in Casa Linda.

Thats what I thought. It's on the other side of the highway right??

vagabond
01-20-2008, 12:25 PM
Yes, it's on the left side when you walk up the road, who goes up from the higway where the policestation is.

MisterPink
01-20-2008, 12:28 PM
Yes, it's on the left side when you walk up the road, who goes up from the higway where the policestation is.

Are they renting out Phase I yet? If so I assume Biggee is renting them@ Hispaniola?

Bug Boy
01-20-2008, 12:41 PM

So are their any downsides to here versus Casa Linda. From what I can tell the rentals are less, the location is closer and the units look the same.