PDA

View Full Version : Jimmydr's #26 Santiago Portion!

Jimmydr
08-06-2004, 09:45 AM
Friday July 2, 2004
We (Vak, Mav, The Beast and myself) got to the airport at 5:30am and our Jet Blue took off on time and we landed in Santiago. We waited 2.5 hours to get our car then headed off to the city of Santiago. I was going to hire a taxi to check out the hotel but the first taxis wanted 1,000 then I found another guy for 500. All the taxis wanted 2,000 to go to Sosua from there. We checked into El Matu, which is now rundown but $35 a night. Exchanged money at the airport and got 46.50, not bad!

We walked around the University and saw many many hot chicas there and a few talked to us. There were tons off people there in the afternoon.

Hotel Camp David
We came here for dinner, which was very good and I looked at the newer rooms which are very nice. We may stay here at the end of the trip.

We hung by the Monument area at this really hopping bar called Ahi Bar. Tons of Ladies from Santiago. Its 2 minutes from Hotel Matim.

Friday night at the clubs
We hit Passions, which was packed at 2am when we got there.
We started with Illusions, where there were about 25-30 chicas at 11:40, then went over to Casa Blanca which had about 20 chicas. Many of the chicas wanted 4,500 for the night but Vak got one for 3,000 pesos.
Vak was plastered, found 5 chicas, yes 5 that would come back to the hotel for 5 hours for $500. I asked if he was CRAZY and he thought about it and passed!
We hired a taxi for three hours for 5oo pesos.