PDA

View Full Version : Ana Mirian Feb 14-20

Beads
03-22-2006, 06:25 PM
Thanks for a great time at your place again Frank!Sorry we couldnt actually run into each other besides just talking on the phone but the service was still perfect. Franks staff makes sure everyone always has a good time and the place is 100% safe to visit any time of day. We went to the club several times during the week we were there and had a blast!

See you next visit Frank!

the_Jayman
03-22-2006, 08:40 PM
THANKS BEADS ! !

¿Dónde esta mi esposa?

HEY FRANK . . . WE GOTTA TALK ! ! SATURDAY APRIL 1ST ! !

ADA AND ESCARLET at the Palace Hotel and Ball Room at 1 o'clock sharp ! !

TELL THEM I'M COMMING ! !

Jimmydr
03-22-2006, 08:41 PM
Home, ET wants to return home!

the_Jayman
03-22-2006, 08:42 PM
HOME ! ! . . . .

Jimmydr
03-22-2006, 08:42 PM
Lets gear them chicas up in ISOC undies.

the_Jayman
03-22-2006, 08:56 PM
Lets gear them chicas up in ISOC undies.

My mailman's a slacker . . . I NEED THONGS ! !

bachag
03-23-2006, 09:29 AM
Jayman- ADA deceided to move back to Santiago. The story I heard is that she has a husband and two kids there. Supposedly, her husband did not know she work in nightclubs. The husband walked into a nightclub in Santiago and caught her up on the dance pole naked. He made her leave the club. When I asked where the hell did he think the money was coming from-I was told he thought she worked at a resort and was making the money from tips. That is all I know. Escarlett is here and I will inform her you aqre coming.

Jimmydr
03-23-2006, 09:41 AM
Jayman- ADA deceided to move back to Santiago. The story I heard is that she has a husband and two kids there. Supposedly, her husband did not know she work in nightclubs. The husband walked into a nightclub in Santiago and caught her up on the dance pole naked. He made her leave the club. When I asked where the hell did he think the money was coming from-I was told he thought she worked at a resort and was making the money from tips. That is all I know. Escarlett is here and I will inform her you aqre coming.

A moment of Silence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the_Jayman
03-23-2006, 11:53 AM
Jayman- ADA deceided to move back to Santiago.

:eek: :2up: :icon13: :thumbsdown2: :(

Jimmydr
03-23-2006, 01:34 PM
New Blood, we need new blood!

Phoenix
03-23-2006, 06:34 PM
A moment of Silence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She will be missed. I am betting she will return at some point. Talk about a guy with no clue though, damn.

Apos
03-23-2006, 06:41 PM
She will be missed. I am betting she will return at some point. Talk about a guy with no clue though, damn.
as soon as he misses the income she'll be back...or she'll book. she has to be used to the freedom...she'll be partying with us before the end of the trip!:D

we'll call her 10 times a day:rolleyes:

knotty
03-23-2006, 06:43 PM
her husband couldn't be that dumb to think a resort paid what Jayman and crew were paying her. That bitch was getting rich.

the_Jayman
03-23-2006, 07:42 PM
Jayman- Escarlett is here and I will inform her you are coming.

:D :D :D MI ESPOSSA ! ! Tell her to bring her best friend to the Palace for the afternoon/night (April 1st) for a TLN Happy hour ! ! (make sure she picks a spinner ! !)

Braces or any skinny one . . . Tell them to be waiting at the Palace at 2:00 Sharp ! !
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/the_jayman/2006/acaa11bb.jpg

I LOVE THE ONE ON THE LEFT (A great sport and GORGEOUS ! !) NOT BLONDIE and NOT THE ONE ON THE RIGHT ! !

Braces would be great but only if she is friends with Escarlet ! !

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/the_jayman/2006/0f124bae.jpg

that would work ! !

Make Escarlet pick and put um both on Motos about noon ! ! You know me . . . I love the spinners ! !