PDA

View Full Version : Back to Boca Chica Bay

08-07-2004, 12:17 AM
Well its been a year since i've been to Boca. I've been going to Sosua for the last year. Just to see how things are going ( and they werent going too good the last time I was there) I'm gonna do a little trip this Sunday to check things out. Will stay at either El Candil or Europa.

Gutter Meat
08-07-2004, 12:19 AM
Well its been a year since i've been to Boca. I've been going to Sosua for the last year. Just to see how things are going ( and they werent going too good the last time I was there) I'm gonna do a little trip this Sunday to check things out. Will stay at either El Candil or Europa.
I forgot to log in :?

Gutter Meat
08-17-2004, 09:40 PM
Well I was in Boca last week. I think the highlight of my trip was the new brick over pizza next to the cosmo's disco. The good news..lots of girls!!. The bad news...97% of them are butt ugly. So you realy gotta weed out the bad apples to find yourself a gem. The Old Mad House bar is open again under a fifferent name. Its a little smaller now. That ther place called La cueva they tore down. Laser disco is now some other place.

Macky
11-27-2004, 10:43 AM
On the one hand losing La Cueva is too bad, hate to see the scene shrink anyplace. On the other hand it is no great loss, the chicas that hung out there, and on the street in front, were mostly ugly with an occaisional gem. But all very overly aggressive. Got pickpocketed there one night, I was smashed and they did the swarm technique as I started to leave, but they only got my smokes, I had put the pack over my wallet which I carry in the front. There was one of my visits to Boca during which there was a lotta lotta cute young women, next visit they were all gone, don't know where they came from or where they went. Then too, that was the group that pickpocketed me. But that one time there were a lot of dolls. La Cueva gone but not forgotten.

Gutter Meat
11-27-2004, 10:46 AM
It's still bad there,, all ugly

Deniro
11-27-2004, 01:01 PM
There was one of my visits to Boca during which there was a lotta lotta cute young women, next visit they were all gone, don't know where they came from or where they went...

sometimes i wonder the same thing. on my first trip, i think it was in march, i saw this great-looking chick but she wasn't the aggressive type, she saw me looking at her but she wouldn't come over, and i was like: "well, fuck it then. i'm not going to chase after you, not in BC". you know how we get spoiled there. if we saw some of the BC chicks in US or canada, we'd try everything to get them, but in BC we're like: "hmm, i dunno, maaaaaaaaayyyyyyybeeeee". so on my 2nd trip she saw me again and came over, we hooked up and i had a great time with here (can you believe it, sex on the first date). she said her name was Vicky and that she was 27. i couldn't believe it, she looked maybe 23 at most. she was from SD. anyway, on my last trip i was really looking forward to being with her again, but she wasn't there. broke my heart (not really). cheers.

Macky
11-27-2004, 02:15 PM
I didn't word my comment above very well, the batch of cute chicas that I referred to was specifically in La Cueva, during one trip. Not there the next time. But overall the average quality on Duarte I found to be as good as Sosua. In fact I'll risk getting stomped and say that on some trips Sosua was worse than Boca, quality wise. But like they say its all in the eye of the beholder. I was hanging with another monger once on Duarte, we were watching all the chicas, I was thinking silently that it will be tough to pick one out tonight because there are so many cuties, just then my buddy leans back in his chair and says you know theres one funny thing about this place, all the girls are ugly. I was quite stunned, I was expecting him to say the opposite.
But you know, really I have come around to believing that whatever makes a guy happy, that's fine. This hit me one time at Blackbeards, I walked by the pool, there were three guys like me in their 50's, each was cradling a chica, all three chicas were small bodied, light skinned, small tits, thin faces, in short the opposite of what I like. I thought jeez what the fuck are those guys doing with a bunch of 5's when there is better all around them? Then I looked at the faces of the guys. Every one was gazing at his chica as if in a trance. Huge smiles. These guys were in heaven. That was the day I thought, you know whatever makes these guys happy that's what's important.
But I will still defend Boca. The place gets a lot of bad reports, I don't know why. There are lots of dragons, yes, but there are lots in Sosua also. There really were quite a few nights in Boca when I had trouble choosing, too many cuties.

Macky
11-27-2004, 02:39 PM
Deniro

It might be, probably is, necessary to make the first move when you spot a stunner. Other guys have said this and I think it is true. Such chicas tend to hang back. I have tried to get a stunner to come over to me by meeting her eyes several times to no avail. The best ones can be that way. I have found them to be friendly enough after I approach them, usually, even though she may wear a stuck up look at first. Going a little slower also may be necessary.

RearWindow
11-28-2004, 12:43 AM
Deniro

It might be, probably is, necessary to make the first move when you spot a stunner. Other guys have said this and I think it is true. Such chicas tend to hang back. I have tried to get a stunner to come over to me by meeting her eyes several times to no avail. The best ones can be that way. I have found them to be friendly enough after I approach them, usually, even though she may wear a stuck up look at first. Going a little slower also may be necessary. yep!I have found that there are a number of shy hotties in BC. My avatar was one. Took my three different trips to get her to finally warm up to me, and when she did,she was like a totally different person. I also had to work on a few of the new younger waitresses in various bars for HOURS, but it's part of the fun.Takes a little work sometimes...and if others want to bad mouth BC, Have at it! More chicas for us!

Bug Boy
11-28-2004, 10:38 AM
Boca Chica SUCKS!!

DON'T GO....

I hear Blackbeards and the Palace KICK ASS!!!

The women in Boca Chica are just a bunch of 40-year old, one-legged, Haitian skanks.... and the women near Boca Chica, in Santo Domingo, are just a bunch of snobs, who want $100 a piece for ST (You might as well go to Brazil)....

but I hear Sosua and Puerto Plata are paradise...

go north my son.....

-Helpmann

www.sosuapalace.com
www.blackbeardsadultresort.com
www.scortshow.com.br
www.karlamodels.com.br

:lol:

RearWindow
11-28-2004, 04:05 PM
Boca Chica SUCKS!!

DON'T GO....

The women in Boca Chica are just a bunch of 40-year old Haitian skanks.... and the women near Boca Chica, in Santo Domingo, are just a bunch of snobs, who want $100 a piece for ST (You might as well go to Brazil)....

go north my son.....

-Helpmann

www.sosuapalace.com
www.scortshow.com.br
www.karlamodels.com.br

:lol: And the water is polluted from the sugar rum plant to the west.

WSJ3
11-28-2004, 06:22 PM
Boca Chica SUCKS!!

DON'T GO....

The women in Boca Chica are just a bunch of 40-year old Haitian skanks.... and the women near Boca Chica, in Santo Domingo, are just a bunch of snobs, who want $100 a piece for ST (You might as well go to Brazil)....

go north my son.....

-Helpmann

www.sosuapalace.com
www.scortshow.com.br
www.karlamodels.com.br

:lol:

Methinks thou doest protest too much.

I have been to Boca Chica 5-8 times and while it can be slow at times it doesn't suck.

There are some gems to be had in this tropical paradise.

Macky
11-28-2004, 09:18 PM
There are many, many posts on various sites that say that Boca is no good, so when I went there once because it was cheaper to fly there, and it was only for 3 days, I expected that it might be a mistake. But Boca is just fine. I liked it so much I went back several times. I think I would like to make another run sometime in the next month. Glad to hear some good reports. As far as N. Coast vs. Boca, I like 'em both.

RearWindow
11-28-2004, 10:55 PM
I only go to BC cause my plane always lands at SDQ.Goddam pervert pilots.

WSJ3
11-28-2004, 11:02 PM
I only go to BC cause my plane always lands at SDQ.Goddam pervert pilots.

You will use any excuse to get closer to your avatar buddy.

LOL.

D_W_
11-29-2004, 01:03 AM
I started my DR mongering in BC. Although it was magical towards the end of it's hey day...it's a shithole...mega shithole.

Unless you're hardcore, BC and SD is just a drag. Sosua, PP....they're just so much more relaxed and nicer overall.

I doubt I'll ever go back to BC...I've done it like 3 times and it just got progressively worse. I even had a puta punch me out...and I'm a big fucker!