PDA

View Full Version : 1/2008 - Blackbeards Current lineup

Skynyrd
01-04-2008, 01:42 PM
Hey guys,
Im 11 days away from a Great 10 day trip with 5 nights at Blackbeards..

I am curious because prices do change and I saw several different figures mentioned, But who has been there in the last couple months that can confirm ST and TLN prices at Blackbeards ?

Also does anyone have current chica pics of the selection ?

Hey Jimmy why not add a Blackbeards Chica Pic Gallery ??

Last question..What is the normal or average Propina for the BB girls?

and Remember FREEBIRD LIVES !!!!

Cuba Libre
01-04-2008, 03:15 PM
The prices have been the same for the last couple of years. I was there last month. The prices are about RD1,400 for ST and RD2,500 for TLN. Ask Javiar or Paco the exact prices when you check in.

I have pics from the November bikini contest, but by the time you get there, there will be a different crop of girls working.

As far as propinas, BB's is different than a MP. At BB's the girls get set their price (up to the house maximum) and they get to keep all the money. They don't give anything (except for RD2,000 a month) to the establishment. So, generally unless it's one of my regulars (or a future regular) I don't give a tip.

Skynyrd
01-04-2008, 03:47 PM
Thanks Ricky...Now if we can just get a Blackbeards Pic gallery going we could all update it with each visit (hint for Jmmy)

Jimmydr
01-04-2008, 03:49 PM
Thanks Ricky...Now if we can just get a Blackbeards Pic gallery going we could all update it with each visit (hint for Jmmy)

Those chicas will be on that in a minute. No way.

Cuba Libre
01-04-2008, 04:20 PM
Those chicas will be on that in a minute. No way.While I don't think a special forum is necessary, most of the BB's chicas don't care about their pics on the internet. They know BB's takes their pics during the bikini contests, and sends them over the internet in a monthly mailing.

Jimmydr
01-04-2008, 04:21 PM
While I don't think a special forum is necessary, most of the BB's chicas don't care about their pics on the internet. They know BB's takes their pics during the bikini contests, and sends them over the internet in a monthly mailing.

They went Apeshit last month with one of our guys that was there.

Cuba Libre
01-04-2008, 04:28 PM
They went Apeshit last month with one of our guys that was there.I'm surprised, besides the bikini shots, I haven't seen many other BB pics on this site. Why should they flip out, they're basically the same pics BB's sends out.

The BB chicas seem more concerned about what we say about them. I know one of the chicas gets pissed when clients post she was a lousy performer. (She kept accusing me of doing the postings).

B_J_Lover
01-04-2008, 05:30 PM
Ricky, not sure you have been following the recent events, but the apeshit storm was full blown from BB's chicas. India and Escarlet (spellings may differ!) leading the charge. Def would not be the best thing to create a special BB section.

Last I recall ST was $1300 and TLN was in the $2400 range. Tipping is always discretionary.

Cuba Libre
01-04-2008, 05:42 PM
Ricky, not sure you have been following the recent events, but the apeshit storm was full blown from BB's chicas. India and Escarlet (spellings may differ!) leading the charge. Def would not be the best thing to create a special BB section.

Last I recall ST was $1300 and TLN was in the $2400 range. Tipping is always discretionary.Wow! I never would have thought either of them would mind having their pictures posted. Thanks for the heads up.

blacksultan
01-05-2008, 02:05 PM
Those chicas will be on that in a minute. No way.

You're damn right they will.

blacksultan
01-05-2008, 02:07 PM

Last I recall ST was $1300 and TLN was in the $2400 range. Tipping is always discretionary.

This is funny considering both of them know full well that their pics are all over the damn internet. India's pics have been flying around for close to 4 damn years. I got my own personal ones from when I fucked her like I am pretty sure many of you do. Shit, I got pics of her and Escarlett together when I had a happy hour with both of them.

blacksultan
01-05-2008, 02:08 PM
While I don't think a special forum is necessary, most of the BB's chicas don't care about their pics on the internet. They know BB's takes their pics during the bikini contests, and sends them over the internet in a monthly mailing.

But they may care if a pic with a dick in their mouth is on the internet.

Jimmydr
01-05-2008, 02:14 PM
This is funny considering both of them know full well that their pics are all over the damn internet. India's pics have been flying around for close to 4 damn years. I got my own personal ones from when I fucked her like I pretty sure many of you do.

Both of them sent in their $99.99 for lifetime access. I thank them.

blacksultan
01-05-2008, 02:15 PM

You are joking right. Yeah, you are.

Apos
01-05-2008, 02:19 PM

You are joking right. Yeah, you are.he may be but i wouldn't count on it :eek:

it's well known/accepted as fact that many people have paid for, and still have, access that many of us would rather they did not have.

even if the chicas were not actually paying for it themselves they'd just get some captain save-a-how to put it on his paypal account and give them the password...or something similar

Jimmydr
01-05-2008, 02:21 PM
he may be but i wouldn't count on it :eek:

it's well known/accepted as fact that many people have paid for, and still have, access that many of us would rather they did not have.

even if the chicas were not actually paying for it themselves they'd just get some captain save-a-how to put it on his paypal account and give them the password...or something similar

Now why would you care if they did. How does it affect you? You don't post pictures.

First I need to kick off the few 100 captain save a hoes and then we can secure the site, hahaha.

Beads
01-05-2008, 02:28 PM
Based upon the events we've seen previously there is more than likely a bunch of leaks. I remember when Chuckuindy posted a clothed pic of his girlfriend from LaRomana and she found out a week later. This is a city barely any of us visit ever and its far away from the areas we generally do visit.

The fact that she found out shows how far the chica network goes and how much access to the information on this board the chicas actually have.

At Blackbeards I have heard people on here say chicas were walking around with a printout of someones pictures.

Just a few days ago BCell posted a pic that a chica got back to him about in probably what 24 hrs?

Apos
01-05-2008, 02:28 PM
firstly i didn't say that. i doubt that even if you were willing that you'd even know where to start.
seriously and not slamming you at all. how would you "know" who's a cap't and who isn't?

secure the site....we've been down this road before and both know where it's lead...to a dead-end.
i won't and needn't comment further.

Now why would you care if they did. How does it affect you? You don't post pictures.

First I need to kick off the few 100 captain save a hoes and then we can secure the site, hahaha.why would i care? perhaps because i care about the site.
but you're right, it affects me little to not at all. i choose not to post pix anymore and
i'm very careful about what personal info i post so there's little chance of anything coming back to bite me.

not that that's even close to the point.

blacksultan
01-05-2008, 02:32 PM
Based upon the events we've seen previously there is more than likely a bunch of leaks. I remember when Chuckuindy posted a clothed pic of his girlfriend from LaRomana and she found out a week later. This is a city barely any of us visit ever and its far away from the areas we generally do visit.

The fact that she found out shows how far the chica network goes and how much access to the information on this board the chicas actually have.

At Blackbeards I have heard people on here say chicas were walking around with a printout of someones pictures.

Just a few days ago BCell posted a pic that a chica got back to him about in probably what 24 hrs?

There is validity here in this statement. It has be discussed amongst some of us who have frequented BB's that Raquel (one of the servers at the restaurant at BB's) checks the boards regularly looking for dirt and pics.

Jimmydr
01-05-2008, 02:34 PM
firstly i didn't say that. i doubt that even if you were willing that you'd even know where to start.
seriously and not slamming you at all. how would you "know" who's a cap't and who isn't?

secure the site....we've been down this road before and both know where it's lead...to a dead-end.
i won't and needn't comment further.

why would i care? perhaps because i care about the site. but you're right, it affects me little to not at all. i choose not to post pix anymore and i'm very careful about what personal info i post so there's little chance of anything coming back to bite me.

not that that's even close to the point.

I would say that most Men are pussies really, meltdown when they touch a female and within 100 years, women will be the dominent ones in the USA.
Hookers are taking control in many areas and soon they will realize that they have the money they need to really control the Police, which they can and will do and then all hell will break loose. Thats my opinion on this matter and I have no facts to back it up.

There is one way to end the snitching and that is by shutting down the picture sections and remove all the pictures. As you had said, reports are more important so most guys won't care if there are no pictures on this site.

Have fun with your responce.

Beads
01-05-2008, 02:36 PM
There is validity here in this statement. It has be discussed amongst some of us who have frequented BB's that Raquel (one of the servers at the restaurant at BB's) checks the boards regularly looking for dirt and pics.

And nobody knows what this persons username is here?

Jimmydr
01-05-2008, 02:39 PM
And nobody knows what this persons username is here?

Its simple, then don't go to BlackBeards but if you like the place don't post pictures. can it be any easier than that?

I will make it easy for all. As of now, no more pictures from BlackBeards will be allowed on ISOC.

Matter closed.

Apos
01-05-2008, 02:45 PM
post whatever "opinion" you want. i'll feel free to challenge anything that i disagree with and i will back it up.

you can have fun with that, BUT kindly quit twisting my words and misquoting me. it's way past tiresome. :icontd:

(please consider learning how to spell or at least using the spell check feature :p.
many people make spelling errors, myself included but at least we catch and correct most of them :rolleyes:.)

I would say that most Men are pussies really, meltdown when they touch a female and within 100 years, women will be the dominent ones in the USA.
Hookers are taking control in many areas and soon they will realize that they have the money they need to really control the Police, which they can and will do and then all hell will break loose. Thats my opinion on this matter and I have no facts to back it up.

There is one way to end the snitching and that is by shutting down the picture sections and remove all the pictures. As you had said, reports are more important so most guys won't care if there are no pictures on this site.

Have fun with your responce.i said, to paraphrase (accurately :rolleyes::p), that pix were not that important to me
and that a poll would answer, once and for all, what others want.

as usual you choose to do what you want, make up "facts and statistics" and belittle and mock others.

i suspect that if there wasn't so much useful info on this site, if you can sift thru all the shit to find it,
that you wouldn't have any lurkers. then there'd just be the small core of regular posters hanging out
and drinkin' with jayman, who wouldn't put up with your fake "facts" and nasty attitude. :rolleyes:

looks like another thread that i'll consider closed :biggrin:

Cuba Libre
01-23-2008, 02:31 PM
Thanks Ricky...Now if we can just get a Blackbeards Pic gallery going we could all update it with each visit (hint for Jmmy)Did the chicas give you a hard time about taking pictures?

yourmomma999
01-23-2008, 11:22 PM
I managed to get my hands on Escarlett's #. She claims she still works at BB's however after Feb 2, she is taking 6 months off and going to stay in Santo Domingo. probably to stay with Mom i guess?

This is funny considering both of them know full well that their pics are all over the damn internet. India's pics have been flying around for close to 4 damn years. I got my own personal ones from when I fucked her like I am pretty sure many of you do. Shit, I got pics of her and Escarlett together when I had a happy hour with both of them.

yourmomma999
01-23-2008, 11:24 PM
If anyone here would like to start a special site to just post BB's Pics, I'd be down to joinup. I do not have the technical know how but I miss the pics a lot. NO Disrespect to Jimmy sorry. You have the right to do what you want on your site although I may not like it I respect your decision.

Its simple, then don't go to BlackBeards but if you like the place don't post pictures. can it be any easier than that?

I will make it easy for all. As of now, no more pictures from BlackBeards will be allowed on ISOC.

Matter closed.

yourmomma999
01-23-2008, 11:28 PM
i AM GOING TO BB'S MArch 21-26 and I will gladly take pics and send them to anyone who pm's me. Like wise if anyone here has recently been there or gets there before me and would be kind enough to share the pics with me of the girls just to see what is available now, I would be very thankful. we can do it through pm and email. thanks.

guttaman
01-23-2008, 11:56 PM
If anyone here would like to start a special site to just post BB's Pics, I'd be down to joinup. I do not have the technical know how but I miss the pics a lot. NO Disrespect to Jimmy sorry. You have the right to do what you want on your site although I may not like it I respect your decision.

Dude, i am an alcoholic, benzo addicted house painter and it would take me 5 minutes to start a Black Beards Yahoo group. Are you so fucking brain dead as to think people here are going to do all the leg work for you.

Go to Black Beards, buy the chicas the RD150 peso beers. Wine and dine them. Send them WU when you get home so they are waiting for you on your next trip. Get 3 pesos less per dollar on the exchange rate from management. Have chicas charge meals and drinks to your tab that you never approved. Hopefully get a room that the chicas do not already have a key to your safe. Pay RD500 for a RD150 taxi ride to the store. Just fucking fall in love with a BB's puta, marry her, bring her home and get fucked legally after she gets her green card.

Hopefully Your Momma did not raise a dummy and you will see that BB's chicas have a tight game, actually know more than you about US/European message boards and see the pictures posted of them before i do.

If i could see straight this would have been a novel on how the BB's chicas are the sharpest in the land. Happy Trails, Boston Jim

Cuba Libre
01-24-2008, 12:17 AM
i AM GOING TO BB'S MArch 21-26 and I will gladly take pics and send them to anyone who pm's me. Like wise if anyone here has recently been there or gets there before me and would be kind enough to share the pics with me of the girls just to see what is available now, I would be very thankful. we can do it through pm and email. thanks.Subscribe to their newletter, they usually have pics from the latest Bikini Contest.

yourmomma999
01-24-2008, 04:46 AM
I take it you do not like Blackbeards? never been there but been to Sosua several times, never been taken by any chica for anything. And i certainly would not set a tab there. I would pay for everythign right afterwards each time. I guess you had a bad experience? thanks.

Dude, i am an alcoholic, benzo addicted house painter and it would take me 5 minutes to start a Black Beards Yahoo group. Are you so fucking brain dead as to think people here are going to do all the leg work for you. I take it by your demeanor that maybe I should avoid the place and stick to Sosua? Trust me no chica is going to get over on me nor will I buy them a phone card or WU them. I just meant I do not know much about setting up that sort of thing with pics.

And why does it matter if you see the pics before them? what do you have to do with seeing them?

Go to Black Beards, buy the chicas the RD150 peso beers. Wine and dine them. Send them WU when you get home so they are waiting for you on your next trip. Get 3 pesos less per dollar on the exchange rate from management. Have chicas charge meals and drinks to your tab that you never approved. Hopefully get a room that the chicas do not already have a key to your safe. Pay RD500 for a RD150 taxi ride to the store. Just fucking fall in love with a BB's puta, marry her, bring her home and get fucked legally after she gets her green card.

Hopefully Your Momma did not raise a dummy and you will see that BB's chicas have a tight game, actually know more than you about US/European message boards and see the pictures posted of them before i do.

If i could see straight this would have been a novel on how the BB's chicas are the sharpest in the land. Happy Trails, Boston Jim

yourmomma999
01-24-2008, 04:49 AM
what happens if you see the pics before they do? will your girlfriend there get mad at you? just joking. lol. seriously wtf does that mean? And i meant set up a paysite with some kind of verification of a north american internet address to sign up.

Dude, i am an alcoholic, benzo addicted house painter and it would take me 5 minutes to start a Black Beards Yahoo group. Are you so fucking brain dead as to think people here are going to do all the leg work for you.

jd_mine
01-24-2008, 05:09 AM
I managed to get my hands on Escarlett's #. She claims she still works at BB's however after Feb 2, she is taking 6 months off and going to stay in Santo Domingo. probably to stay with Mom i guess?

My guess is she is going to have a baby there..........

Hemp
01-24-2008, 06:00 PM
this thread is going around in circles???

since there are no more BB's pics being posted this thread should be locked.

Corrado
01-24-2008, 06:20 PM

since there are no more BB's pics being posted this thread should be locked.

You are right and I'm going to lock it.........as soon as I get some keys......and a lock:rolleyes:

weyland
01-24-2008, 06:35 PM
My guess is [Escarlett] is going to have a baby there..........
Possibly, but why should there be any truth in her statement? They will tell you a different tale each day about their origins, plans, relationships, etc. It's all part of the entertainment, like listening to a novel on audio cassettes.

Cuba Libre
01-24-2008, 10:35 PM

since there are no more BB's pics being posted this thread should be locked.Here's some pics from a recent Bikini Contest:

http://i28.tinypic.com/2ypntyx.jpg http://i29.tinypic.com/59sx0z.jpg http://i30.tinypic.com/and9n8.jpg

the_Jayman
01-24-2008, 10:37 PM
Here's some pics from a recent Bikini Contest:

http://i28.tinypic.com/2ypntyx.jpg http://i29.tinypic.com/59sx0z.jpg http://i30.tinypic.com/and9n8.jpg

Hey . . . :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . . . I FUCKED THEM ! ! ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

El Drunko
01-25-2008, 05:30 AM
I only fucked the one on the left

Cuba Libre
01-25-2008, 06:03 PM
I only fucked the one on the leftHow was she? She looks delicious.

I've been with the one in the middle and she was awful*, others have said she's great.

* When I was with her, she was new and part of a not-so-happy hour. I think she was following the other chica's lead.

Hemp
01-25-2008, 06:17 PM
man that happy hour stuff is over rated!!! better at finding 2 girlfriends who are Bi as opposed to 2 chicks that you are totally into and you want them both at the same time,

sometimes the reality doesnt balance out the fantasy.

How was she? She looks delicious.

I've been with the one in the middle and she was awful*, others have said she's great.

* When I was with her, she was new and part of a not-so-happy hour. I think she was following the other chica's lead.

Cuba Libre
01-25-2008, 06:41 PM
man that happy hour stuff is over rated!!! better at finding 2 girlfriends who are Bi as opposed to 2 chicks that you are totally into and you want them both at the same time,

sometimes the reality doesnt balance out the fantasy.I agree with you 100%, I did it as a favor to one of my ex-regulars. The girl was a newbie and a friend of my ex. I knew having the extra chica would not bring me any additional pleasure.

blacksultan
01-27-2008, 12:06 PM

sometimes the reality doesnt balance out the fantasy.

Well when was the last time you had two bitches at the same time? Tell us how this shit is supposed to be done. Does it really make a difference if the bitches are bi are not. To some it does, to others it does not. Hell, have one bitch pick the other. My goal is to get my dick in their pussies and mouths. Anything else is a cherry on top. Happy Hours are great if you know how to sexually multitask bitches and that shit is fun as all get out.

Ter319
01-27-2008, 06:54 PM
I ended up with happy hours multiple times on each of my last two visits and always enjoyed them. Different strokes for each personal and as always ymmv. The girls always seem to have a particular girl they liked to work with, my last trip I had the same pair 3 times including a over night, they were great together, there names were Jaquiline ( small dark skinned chica with a nice ass) and her friend was Cathy (lighter skinned and taller about 5'6) they worked each other perfectly, Jaquiline was wilder and Cathy was shy. Cathy played a game, every time Jacquiline would go to the bathroom to shower or what ever, she would quickly jump into action, then act like nothing was happening when she returned.

Ter319
01-27-2008, 07:00 PM
I know in the real world this would never happen for me unless I drop serious cash and I would doubt the experience wouldnt come even close to what I had down there. As it says in numerous post on here talk with Charo and Elizabeth, they would definitely put you on to the right girls if you want lesbian show and then be able to join in

JoeDR
01-27-2008, 10:29 PM
Here's some pics from a recent Bikini Contest:

Aaah, Scarlett (on the right w/the #10)...she's on the top of my must see list...okay, I'm gonna post some pics for identification purposes of some girls I met on my last trip!

Rodeo

JoeDR
01-27-2008, 10:50 PM
Okay, this BB's Trip Report is from my November trip. I posted it to another board before I learned of this one...will follow up with pics:

Okay, so as soon as I stepped off the plane, I had this big ass shit-eating grin on my face…knowing the completely off the hook time I was about to have with some of the honies a Blackbeards’. For the first time, I checked a bag and was worried as hell it would get lost. No worries necessary though, bag arrived without incident. Now, before I go any further, I gotta let you know my game plan:

I figured I would get some cheap gifts (which ended up totaling like $150) to give to some girls and barter with some in exchange for, uh, services. I bought 2 bikinis, a pair of shorts, a club-type dress and shoes, a couple of night teddies w/panties, 6 x school girl pleated skirts and two white button down Britney Spears type shirts, 3 skimpy tops with the back out and two discount Halloween costumes (naughty nurse, and naughty policewoman). So, this shit took up more room in my suitcase than my own stuff.
I budgeted $800 for this trip. My BB’s room ran like $375 and then the rest, well, you know! Ironically, whenever I budget, I never think about budgeting for food…funny how that doesn’t seem important up front.
I figured I’d do two nights Toda la noche/TLN (that’s all night for the new folks) with 1 girl
1 night TLN happy hour (two girls)
1 happy hour during the day
And the rest onesies all around
Finish a paper for school!
Go to Sosua for one night
Hit at least two clubs
Be a judge for the bikini contest
Find Gleny and fuck her back owwwwwtt!!
Okay, now you have the plan. Here goes:
So, I get my bag and head out to the taxi area. Dude had the Blackbeards sign with my name and some other dude’s name, waited about 5-10 min for the other dude and then we were off! Talked to the other guy and he said he had been there like 7 other times before and was telling me how much Puerto Plata has changed over the years. Again, one of the other great parts of the trip is always sharing stories with other guys.

We get there and immediately are recognized by our ‘fans’! The girls didn’t run up with hugs, but, the waitresses sure did! Checked in, paid for the rooms in advance…as always, and exchanged money. I forgot to buy some Viagara for my boy back home, but, I hooked him up with some of my Levitra stash.

I was super eager to see what girls were out and about on my way to the room and was very happy with the scenery! One girl I recognized, Wendy, had a huge smile on my face, she was one of the girls I saw on my last trip. I told her I had a gift for her for later. Later let her get the shorts and a top, which she loved! I didn’t want to bone her, as I was out for fresh meat only!

After getting settled in my room and showering, I went back down to mingle with the girls, but, the place seemed deserted! I sat in the restaurant and ordered dinner. I scoped a really cute waitress, who I later found out was named Ariela. She was light-skinned and had a nice, juicy ass and a decent pair of tits. Throughout my time there, she smiled, winked and otherwise flirted with me, though she didn’t speak any English, unlike most of the wait staff.

Dinner was pretty good as usual, then I heard some giggling and laughing. Come to find out there was bikini volleyball going on on the other side of the Jacuzzi. I went over to check things out and was pulled to the side by Miela (see pic below). She and her friend (I forget her name, but, let’s call her Happy Hour Girl #2 J ) started flirting with me, so, I suggested a romp in the Jacuzzi. We went, we stripped, got wet, I loved it!

As they both hooked up my BBBJ, some other dudes walked in and I was like “Whaz up?!” These dudes would turn out to be some of the smoothest international players I would ever meet. Each one had 2 or 3 girls with them. All 3 from DC or Atlanta. Needless to say, I took my two slick-split honies back to the room for some R&R from my jet lag. I suggested 1300pesos each for TLN (half price) + their pick from my closet o’ regales. They agreed, so, for 2600 pesos, I got my world rocked ALL NIGHT LONG…twice from each girl that night, then once from each in the morning. I didn’t take any dirty pics, but you can see both girls’ pics below. Everyone knows Miel is a long time freak, but this other girl had the MOST perfect ass I had ever seen (up until the point when I would meet Joanna). She also did a helluva job on the balls…almost made me drop to my knees!

Next day, after I kicked them to the curb, I went down and got breakfast. Who did I see but my homegirl Gleny!! She was wifed up with some poor sap who looked like he probably had never been able to handle a girl like that in the real world. Gleny and I made eye contact and smiled while both taking care not to let him see us. That was pretty damn sexy…knowing that we both wanted each other, but had to wait. Oh well, there’s plenty more girls to fuck!

Most of that morning and afternoon, I just worked on my paper and scoped out the meat market. I talked with some more smooth ass pimp type dudes and we exchanged stories and recommendations on girls. I noticed a lot more girls were “wifed up” by guys than I saw last time, or maybe I just didn’t notice. One girl was a little chunkier than most, but had the most beautiful face and smile of the bunch. She really had a girl next door look goin on…sorry, I don’t remember her name. Another girl actually looked white, very sophisticated, 30yr old Dominican with long, straight hair. Didn’t talk much, didn’t speak English…only on the job for a couple weeks, one of which she was wifed with my newfound buddy.

After lunch, I was approached by a young lady named Jaqueline. She had apparently seen Wendy’s gifts and she wanted her own. I had been eyeing her ass (see pic below) all morning, but didn’t really think of a date with her. I told her I was on a budget hoping she’d catch the hint, but she said she would accept the gifts as payment…Cha ching!!! I politely closed my damn laptop and followed this big booty bitch to the Jacuzzi! I had the forethought to bring a condom to the Jacuzzi and after some playing and petting, I gave her a hot beef injection. After I came to J we went up to the room so she could pick out some clothes and I could get in her ass like it was meant to be…warm and oiled up! She tried on a bikini and a schoolgirl outfit and looked great in both. That bikini would win her 3rd place in the bikini contest (see pic below). We did our thing for a couple of hours and she covered all the bases! Her ass was what I would like to call rotund! A nice round bubble zooming to a streamlined waist at the top and nice smoothe legs at the bottom. She enjoyed shaking it like the video girls too. In conversation, I learned that she was Wendy’s sister! That was the first time I fucked sisters. I felt a little bad for Wendy, for like 5 seconds, then, I just felt like Da Man! I was like Hell Yeah!! I can check off that box!

Later that evening, as I was eating dinner, me and some of the other fellows observed something that is a true rarity at BBs…a hot ass girl…with huge tits!!! Not only that, but she was absolutely perfect otherwise as well! Gentlemen, allow me to introduce…Angela (see pics below)! Apparently, today was Angela’s first day on the job. When she walked in, she sat down for about 2 minutes and I was in the middle of a conversation when I excused myself and told the boys that I had to get her. I went over for introductions and of course, the obligatory invite to…yep, you guessed it…the Jacuzzi! I really needed to bring this one to the interview room (my name for the Jacuzzi) since she was so new. You never know if they’re going to be timid and shy and have all kinds of rules and shit or if they will do you right. Gentlemen, let me tell you, she did me right! After I molested the hell out of her ass in the Jacuzzi and she tried to suck the skin off of me, we went to the room and fucked like drunk monkies!! She hooked me up all around. Now, this girl actually has braces which is normally a no no for me, but, she was so beautiful otherwise that I didn’t care. And, she actually gave better head that I have gotten from some girls without braces. Ironically, I didn’t try to offer her anything from the closet. I thought about it, but just didn’t. I guess I figured maybe she’d hear about it later and maybe want to come back and I could negotiate another session. Never happened, oh well. We stayed in there for about 3 hours and all was well in the universe! I came back downstairs to talk to the guys and they all dropped their jaws in awe of what I had just pulled. I was the first at BB’s to fuck Angela and no one will ever be able to take that from me (tear)!

So, after that shit was over…I went out with one of the other players and his girl to Cristal’s in Puerto Plata. Typical chica club…about 25 girls, maybe 7 guys. Mostly a bunch of 7s, with a few 9s, 10s, and 2 fucking 12s that were amazing! I had both of them on my lap and one, Raquel could have talked me into giving her my Credit Card and PIN number. She had the biggest puppy dog eyes with long eyelashes and the hugest set of tits being held back by a waaaay too small bikini top! Not much in the ass department for this light skinned honey, but, I didn’t fucking care! What I did care about was the 5000pesos ($161 at BBs’ exchange rate of 31) she was asking for to take her out of the club for TLN. With no Jacuzzi interview option, I had to pass. She gave me her number without prompting because I think she liked me too. I ended up calling her the next day, but, the number didn’t work or something from my phone…oh well. The smooth ass players from DC and Atlanta showed up there too. They had picked up 10 of their buddies from the airport and were rolling DEEP. The had no problems paying the high prices, but, for me, the quality was just as good at BBs. I think they were able to negotiate down to $100 for the exit fee and $100 for the girl (vs 161 for the girl and who knows what for the normal exit fee). With a morning fuck from my happy hour team, my midday with Jaqueline, and finally Angela, that was three times (no, four) in one day…not bad for my first full day! The players from DC and Atlanta offered to give me a ride home if I wanted to hang for awhile longer at Cristal’s (the guy I came with was ready to go back). I agreed and rolled out in a most pimpalicious fashion with 4 SUVs filled with women and horny dudes. We needed to roll by their villas to drop off the majority of the guys before my one homeboy could bring me back…he wanted to pick up a BB’s girl and save some cash. So, we ended up going to the villas…Lifestyle Haciendas…part of Ocean World, not too far from BB’s. They had a bit of a confrontation with the gate guard because the guard said they had to pay $100 per girl to get them on the property. Dude wouldn’t accept a bribe or anything! I felt bad for them, but I couldn’t help but laugh with my boy because of all the drama they were going through instead of just going with BB’s. They ended up having to go to the $25 Cabanas not far from Lifestyles…again…more laughs from me. Joke was on me because the Cabanas were kickass—marble floors, indoor Jacuzzi, some kind of sex contraption that looks like it belonged in an OBGYN office, mirrors all over! Unfortunately, by the time it was all over and we made it to BB’s, it was just after midnight and all the girls were gone! Oh well, I didn’t need anything more after my exploits for the day!

The next day, during B-fast, I saw Gleny again. By now I’m like okay, how long is this dude gonna be wifed up with her? So I kinda shrugged my shoulders at her behind his back and made a ‘go away’ motion to him with my hand. She laughed and played it off as a cough and I made like I was swatting flies. I expressed my frustration to one of the other guys, who, unlike me was thinking with his big head and just asked the guy in typical monger to monger fashion: “When are you getting outta here?” Dude said ‘Today.” I looked at Gleny and she looked at me and we both smiled knowing what was ahead!

So, after homeboy took off, she came right over to me and gave me a big kiss. This was great! I got the feeling that I had taken some dude’s girlfriend after he had been wining and dining her. She said that she needed to go check on her kids but would be back later in the evening if I wanted to spend some time with her. I agreed and she took off on the new scooter he had bought her. Bam, got that set…2 months of anticipation was finally about to come to an end. Keep in mind, I have never boned this girl. I’ve been going off of sheer attraction and some heavy petting, kissing and a BJ in the hot tub back in September.

Now, the previous day me and the fellas from DC and Atlanta peeped out this other OUTSTANDING duo…sisters who were on the job for the second day. Both absolutely beautiful, but one whose body was built for work. She had this walk like she didn’t know how to walk in heels, but, I say its because she needed help carry thatass around. Gentlemen, may I present Joanna! Now, Joanna is one of the quiet ones out on the floor. She won’t come up and flirt and ask if you like her and rub on you or ask for a drink or anything. She’ll just look at you and smile. If she notices you noticing her, she will walk past you several times to make sure she’s got your attention. I can almost guarantee that no man can resist watching her walk by. I watched her for a day and a half. Finally, I had just started working on my paper and every time I looked up, she was right there looking up at me. Now her sister, Gisele is a little more flirtacious…she will lick her lips, stick out her tongue, whisper to other girls while looking at you, all that. So, finally, I couldn’t resist, I motioned for Joanna to come over. She did. She invited me to come and sit by her and her girls. I did. Then, I summarily invited her for some conversation in the Jacuzzi. It was all I could do to not rip her damn clothes off. Then I saw it. Her body was…a thing of beauty. She is short so, we played around over by the steps in the Jacuzzi. Without a rubber, we didn’t go all the way, but we kept teasing each other with me knocking at her door and ringing her bell. She was amazing at foreplay…so was I, I might add! So, brought her up to the room, showered, oiled her up and it was on! Fellas, when I tell you this girl licked me from head to toe…whew…I’m talking asshole, toes, everything. I thought I was gonna fucking die! Oh, and she was soooo frickin tight. I’m not just talking when we started, but all the way through the 3 hours and my little Amigo was rock hard the whole time. I could not loosen it up….aaaaggh it was so good! Man, do you know this girl brought a tear to my eye?!! We fucked 4 times in 3 hours, twice after she was going to clean up and get dressed, I just watched her and could not bare to see her leave. See, that’s the kinda shit that makes people marry these 3rd world girls and bring them to the US and….whew!! Anyway…I gave her some Playboy boy shorts and a tank top which she loved! If she is there when you are, run, don’t walk. I was gonna see her again the next day, but, well, you’ll see…

I don’t remember much from the day. Likely just more chatting with the fellas and flirting with Ariela. Gleny finally made it and I took her up to the room. In order to prolong the anticipation and chemistry, we didn’t have sex (my choice), but I did show her the closet full of gifts (minus the dress I had decided to give to Ariela). This would turn out to be my biggest mistake of the trip! That night we had dinner and hung out at the disco upstairs for awhile. That got boring because Tim, the manager dude ended up putting a Shakira DVD on. Now, don’t get me wrong Shakira is fucking hot and the girls love her music, but, it wasn’t what anyone wanted to dance to. So, I suggested Gleny and I go for a walk. We took a long walk outside the grounds of BB’s, returned and she wanted to go to Rey’s market to get a toothbrush since she was staying overnight. We did and brought our asses back up to the room. Man, this girl started pulling out candles and came out in one of the outfits I had bought and I was like…WOW! We did our thing, and, even without Vitamin V, I managed to not blow my load right away despite the anticipation! We went at it for about 3 hours before I lost it. She ended up with 2 very passionate orgasms and a wet ass! Ha ha ha! After we cleaned up, she tried on some of the other outfits and asked if I wanted to take pictures—did I!? For your pleasure below gents!

The next morning, we grabbed breakfast and I told her I needed to get to an ATM machine and that I would be going out with the fellas later that night. The real plan was to call Raquel and get her ass over here, but her phone number ended up not working, so, whatever. I also paid her 2500 pesos for the overnight. In so many words, I let her know that I wasn’t planning to pay her anymore for any time we spend together. She tried to run a little mind game basically saying that if I was going to pay other girls, but I liked her, why not pay her? So, I mind fucked her right back saying that I didn’t want to spend time with a prostitute, I wanted to spend time with someone who cares about me. She bought it and, basically, I never had to pay her again for the rest of the weekend. She offered to take me to the ATM on her scooter. Man, I jumped on the back of that scooter, said 5 hail Marys and I was off attached to this girl’s ass on my way through the streets of Puerto Plata. Now, we were just supposed to be going to the Texaco station, but that ATM wasn’t working, I bought her a tank of gas for 100 pesos. We went into town for another ATM…which also wasn’t working, so, went to THE other ATM where she told me if this one didn’t work I was out of luck! The other ATM was near Cristal’s inside a kiosk and worked perfectly. On the way back toward BBs, I commented that this was my first time seeing POP. She said “Why didn’t you say so?” and took me on a great tour of the town and along the Malecon…it was really great! Back to BB’s, then she took off to go hang out with her kids.

Worked on my paper for school and called the pimps to see what was up. They invited me and whatever girl over to the Villa to wild out for the night…my own room free of charge! I declined that night and me and Gleny ended up going to Buddie’s for Karaoke. I sang a Stevie Wonder song and she sang some song in Spanish. I met her sister there (pretty large, unattractive girl, older, dark skinned) along with Inez, whom I had seen at BB’s, but not up close…man was she beautiful! So, we sat and drank Presidentes and watched bad Karaoke. Of course we got there on her scooter. I got sleepy pretty quick. She took me back and then went back to take her sister back. She came back to the room and ended up arguing over her friend telling her about me and Joanna after Gleny and I had made plans the previous day. Bitch, y’all are all hoes, what the fuck are you talking about? Apparently there is jealousy among hoes. No, I don’t call them that in person and treat them all like ladies, but fuck. If I wanted an angry black woman, I could have stayed home! Anyway, I basically told her I understood where she was coming from, but, that wasn’t my concern. She rolled over mad, as did I and 20 minutes later she was all over me fucking my brains out! Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about…nothing like make up sex!!

Damn this report is long!

Today was Bikini Contest day and I had volunteered myself to be a judge! Gleny and I woke up at about 10:30 and she offered to take me to a good place to eat…by scooter of course! We rode out just west of Puerto Plata to a real shack looking place. I had a fish…yes, a whole fucking fish, some peas and rice, French fries and the sweetest red soda I ever tasted! Great lunch with a great girl!! Talk about a girlfriend experience (GFE) argument and everything. Back to BBs, she left, I hung out with the fellas and waited for the competition to begin.

It started raining, so they ended up having it under the restaurant/bar area…still very nice. Now, I’ll agree with Ponderosa, who, by the way is a smooth ass pimp of epidemic proportions by the way. Yeah bro…you da man! We ended up with a really fine selection to choose from…15 girls. There were really only 3 girls that, in my opinion should have (and were) been eliminated immediately because they were so damn skinny. Anyway, you can check the pics below for some of the hotties from the contest. Some of my favorites were Scarlett (the winner), Leticia (great legs and a great overall ‘thick’ build, yet athletic), and Carolina (gorgeous with great hips and probably one of the most perfect bodies you’ll ever see). As a judge, I definitely enjoyed the girls trying to influence my vote by grinding all over me during the contest. Man, I’ll tell you, the pics don’t do Scarlett justice…she has a super HAWT body! I whispered to her that I wanted to see her the next day (I couldn’t resist anymore because she had been fucking flirting with me for the last 2 days)…she agreed!

Now, the homies from DC and Atlanta came through for the contest and to pick up some girls. They invited me and a girl to rock out with them at the villas tonight. I asked Gleny, she agreed, so I was like “what the hell, it’s my last night”! Man, those villas were da bomb! One of the dudes even paid for Gleny’s admission (I was going to, but, he was so appreciative of me giving them the lowdown their first night, he wanted to pay me back). We started off by stopping in one of the all inclusive restaurant buffets…great! Then we went off the VIP area where there were beds by the pool…great! Gleny and I went to watch some couples show and ended up getting pulled on stage…and winning! Great! We then went to the disco and did a lil dancing…great! Went back to the villa, decided to go back to BB’s for the night and fuck like wild baboons…super fucking great!

Last day: kissed Gleny goodbye. Had breakfast. Paid off my tab. Was broke (as always when I leave BBs)…couldn’t fuck Scarlett. But you know, that’s okay, now, as with last time, I have something to look forward to for my next trip!

I’ll write up a concise summary solely on the girls I met and interacted with soon. I hope everyone enjoys the pics. I love BB’s! Next time I’m going with my homeboys from college, and one smooth ass brother from the job who is lurking as we speak! Feb 21st. The countdown begins!

Yippie Kiyay,
Rodeo

JoeDR
01-27-2008, 10:55 PM
Angela
Carolina
La Baby
Gleny
Jaqueline

JoeDR
01-27-2008, 10:56 PM
Oh well, I got like 10 more pics of different girls, but, apparently I have a 1000 Kb limit...any suggestions?

Cuba Libre
01-27-2008, 11:07 PM
I know in the real world this would never happen for me unless I drop serious cash and I would doubt the experience wouldnt come even close to what I had down there. As it says in numerous post on here talk with Charo and Elizabeth, they would definitely put you on to the right girls if you want lesbian show and then be able to join inI thought Elizabeth was gone.

Cuba Libre
01-27-2008, 11:45 PM
Oh well, I got like 10 more pics of different girls, but, apparently I have a 1000 Kb limit...any suggestions?Post them on a hosting site like www.tinypic.com

Cuba Libre
01-27-2008, 11:49 PM
Angela
Carolina
La Baby
Gleny
JaquelineWhen were these pics taken, I don't recognize any of the chicas.

MrHappy
01-28-2008, 06:43 AM
When were these pics taken, I don't recognize any of the chicas.

That's the restaurant in Blackbeards. Looking from the front towards the bar...

weyland
01-28-2008, 07:05 AM
Oh well, I got like 10 more pics of different girls, but, apparently I have a 1000 Kb limit...any suggestions?
Rodeo. That can't be right!

Have you reduced your pic size to (say) 800 pixels (max) wide and 600 (max) high? That should do it o.k. If still a problem you could also reduce the quality to (say) 60% but I have never found this to be necessary.

If you still have a problem PM to Don Tomas. We can't have guys stopped from posting chicas pics!

I have just realised that your previous pics were not in VB ImageHost. If you upload there you will have no problem:
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showpost.php?p=411570&postcount=6

Cuba Libre
01-28-2008, 09:29 AM
That's the restaurant in Blackbeards. Looking from the front towards the bar...I know where they where taken, I just don't know when. :)

ElPlomero
01-28-2008, 10:04 PM
Maybe I'm wrong, but it looks like "Carolina" is the chica formerly known as Sayda.

The resolution is not good enough for me to be sure, though.

MrHappy
01-29-2008, 05:50 AM
I know where they where taken, I just don't know when. :)

I obviously don't know the difference between "when" and "where", but that's nothing new for me..

JoeDR
01-29-2008, 02:50 PM
Rodeo. That can't be right!

Have you reduced your pic size to (say) 800 pixels (max) wide and 600 (max) high? That should do it o.k. If still a problem you could also reduce the quality to (say) 60% but I have never found this to be necessary.

If you still have a problem PM to Don Tomas. We can't have guys stopped from posting chicas pics!

I have just realised that your previous pics were not in VB ImageHost. If you upload there you will have no problem:
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showpost.php?p=411570&postcount=6

This is what I got when I clicked the link:
Rodeo9112, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.Will try emailing Don Tomas for a fix...is there a pay option on this site for some special priveleges or something?

By the way, the pics are from Nov 2007 at Blackbeards...some from my room, some from the Bikini Contest which I was a judge at.

Rodeo

ErikS
01-30-2008, 09:43 AM
Well when was the last time you had two bitches at the same time? Tell us how this shit is supposed to be done. Does it really make a difference if the bitches are bi are not. To some it does, to others it does not. Hell, have one bitch pick the other. My goal is to get my dick in their pussies and mouths. Anything else is a cherry on top. Happy Hours are great if you know how to sexually multitask bitches and that shit is fun as all get out.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/ErikS_/Nov2007/4som/IMGP0502.jpg

;) :D

Ter319
01-30-2008, 09:42 PM
I thought Elizabeth was gone.
I heard that she might be leaving, but as of my last trip in Nov 07 she was still there

yourmomma999
01-31-2008, 03:34 AM
They deleted your pics already

When were these pics taken, I don't recognize any of the chicas.

Cuba Libre
01-31-2008, 12:06 PM
They deleted your pics alreadyMy pics are still there, it looks like Rodeo9112 deleted his pics.

JoeDR
02-16-2008, 10:26 PM
Anybody gonna be at BB's 21-24 Feb?

Rodeo

the_Jayman
02-17-2008, 07:39 PM
Okay, this BB's Trip Report is from my November trip. will follow up with pics:

Donde esta ? ? ? ?

GokuSS
02-18-2008, 11:51 AM
My Brother and I will be at BBs Feb. 21 thru 25! This is the first time to stay there for a whole week. Last year we split our time between BBs and Sosua, previous years we just stayed in Sosua. Because BBs is so remote we are renting a car for the first time. I just can't stand paying for cabs to get around.

TPdog
02-21-2008, 06:56 PM
I just called Black Beards and asked about the bikini contest and asked about "take out" the response was "it is up to the girls" I asked for a ballpark figure and he asked if I was interested in a room. I told him that I already had a place to stay and was coming to visit during the next bikini contest and was thinking of a take out.....didn't think it was that hard of a question....is it 2,500-4,000??? I mean they have posted exactly what the going rate is in-house, didn't think it was that far out of a question to ask on a take out.....Peter, can you call them and let them know your success of the new menu at LaPassions?
Anyone have a recent take out at BB? HOW MUCH?????

MyTio
02-21-2008, 07:10 PM
TPdog you have to deal with each girl 2500 is the most they will let them charge at the resort for tlc when I was their early February one guy paid two girls 5000 peso each for two day + all the food and drink I think he could have done better some some of the girls said they would meet me in Sosus for 2000 peso as long as I paid the public taxi as you know I just got girls in sosua + they whant to eat and drink :eek: :eek:

eastcoastallstar
02-21-2008, 07:33 PM
I just called Black Beards and asked about the bikini contest and asked about "take out" the response was "it is up to the girls" I asked for a ballpark figure and he asked if I was interested in a room. I told him that I already had a place to stay and was coming to visit during the next bikini contest and was thinking of a take out.....didn't think it was that hard of a question....is it 2,500-4,000??? I mean they have posted exactly what the going rate is in-house, didn't think it was that far out of a question to ask on a take out.....Peter, can you call them and let them know your success of the new menu at LaPassions?

there is no salida fee
once outside the wall, you can make your own deal.

ElPlomero
02-23-2008, 12:29 AM
Hey TPDog;

John goes way out of his way to make it known that he takes nothing from the girls and they are fully independent.

I have heard it the other way around as well, but who knows?

The point is, they try not to involve themselves in booking the girls, arranging things, or even giving any other information.

Charo is who you want to call. I used to have her number, but I dropped my phone down a drain line and don't anymore.

You can get it from them though, so just call.

Don't be surprised, however, if they don't want to help you. The girls, while being independent, are there for the guests, afterall.

TMONEY
02-23-2008, 10:24 AM
The Hotel will not be as helpful as you would like because the Hotel does its thing and the girls to theirs. Everything is for take out.

5 Steps to success:

1. Come to the Bikini Contest
2. Find something you like
3. Find Charo and see if she is avail.
4. Work out a price (min. 2500 pesos over night) based on length of time, # of days, what you expect, how she gets home etc.)
5. Leave

It is just that simple...it is done all the time...ENJOY!

ElPlomero
02-23-2008, 10:18 PM
I don't think you need to involve Charo unless you want to.

You can talk to the girl directly, if you want.

If you don't speak Spanish, it would probably be smart.

In some cases, you might want to keep things between you and the girl in the case that Charo may be the despoiler of your plans.

Nothing negative about Charo, she has to do what's right for her, Blackbeards, and the chica, in that order.

Ter319
02-23-2008, 10:56 PM
On my last trip down there in NOV. 07, I was there during the bikini contest, some outsiders came in made there deals with some chicas and they were gone as soon as the contest was done. They did manage to take some of the top prospects of the place, but I did manage to find others to occupy my time there, so you won't miss anything, its all a matter of taste.

TMONEY
02-24-2008, 08:15 AM
In my previous post I listed in one of my steps to speak with Charo. I again make that statement even if you speak Spanish and here is why.

To avoid the "one that got away" problem I recommend talking with Charo during the contest to help with the arrangements. From my personal experience if you snooze you loose! After the first round of the contest there is a break when the judges are narrowing down the list of girls for round two and Charo will be around waiting for the results to tell the girls. That is a perfect time to tell her whom you wanted by number if you do not know her name. The girls are in a room and are not available to anyone other Charo until they are either eliminated from one round to the next (there are three rounds) or the competition is completely finished.

Often there are lots of visitors at the Bikini Contest looking for take out. The longer you wait once you know whom you want the greater the risk she is already taken. The end of the competition can be a bit crazy depending on the number of guests in attendance that day. The girls are changing, flirting and visiting with each other while the guys are moving in for the kill....only to find the girl you wanted is no longer available! Yes, you can always find a second choice or third choice etc.

Additionally, I (and many others) use this plan all the time. The Bikini Contest as I said brings out many visitors but it is also one of the times when about 90% of all the girls working at BB's are there at the same time. You will see many many girls that are not around very often.

yourmomma999
02-24-2008, 03:07 PM
TRUE> THANKS>

I don't think you need to involve Charo unless you want to.

You can talk to the girl directly, if you want.

If you don't speak Spanish, it would probably be smart.

In some cases, you might want to keep things between you and the girl in the case that Charo may be the despoiler of your plans.

Nothing negative about Charo, she has to do what's right for her, Blackbeards, and the chica, in that order.

NOWesternUnion
03-10-2008, 09:32 PM
I want to talk about the BS Lovemaking at BB's. Don't get me wrong, I Love BB's. This is hands down the best hotel in The DR , but the girls have an agenda. once you check in to blackbeards..... the hooker network start to buzz. Then one girl has "Dibbs " on you. This is BS. Then that one girl will tell you she is in love with you. This really pissses me off. Then the will stick to you side and try to milk you for every cent you have. The best thing is that other hookers will tell you they don't want to be with you canuse your Girl X's boyfriend.... Are you kidding me? Then after trying to stop you from being with other girls , they will ask you for money for there sick mother or kid.... This has to sTOP..... the sad thing is guys fall for it and buy them all kinds of stuff........ This makes me want to vomint. STOP MAKING LOVE TO HOOKERS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The hole point of Dr is to get hot girls for cheap.... Not make love and pay there rent... All you westen Union guys make me SICKKKKKKKK

blacksultan
03-10-2008, 09:42 PM
I want to talk about the BS Lovemaking at BB's. Don't get me wrong, I Love BB's. This is hands down the best hotel in The DR , but the girls have an agenda. once you check in to blackbeards..... the hooker network start to buzz. Then one girl has "Dibbs " on you. This is BS. Then that one girl will tell you she is in love with you. This really pissses me off. Then the will stick to you side and try to milk you for every cent you have. The best thing is that other hookers will tell you they don't want to be with you canuse your Girl X's boyfriend.... Are you kidding me? Then after trying to stop you from being with other girls , they will ask you for money for there sick mother or kid.... This has to sTOP..... the sad thing is guys fall for it and buy them all kinds of stuff........ This makes me want to vomint. STOP MAKING LOVE TO HOOKERS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The hole point of Dr is to get hot girls for cheap.... Not make love and pay there rent... All you westen Union guys make me SICKKKKKKKK
You are preaching to the muthafuckin' choir, bro.

NOWesternUnion
03-10-2008, 10:50 PM
coming from an icon like you blacksultan its the highest complament. I know you don't play games. I'm not one to make a ho into a house wife. How can you make a girl who takes about 20 guys a week into your girlfriend.. then send $300 dollars a month cause there kid is sick...... every Hooker has a sick kid or mother... the marry the girl.... it blows my mind. These guys are just destorying what is paradase. I am the ANTILOVE maker. a ho is a ho... what makes them better than a huntspoint bronx hooker? NOTHING........... Good luck making a ho into a housewife.

ElPlomero
03-10-2008, 11:15 PM
coming from an icon like you blacksultan its the highest complament. I know you don't play games. I'm not one to make a ho into a house wife. How can you make a girl who takes about 20 guys a week into your girlfriend.. then send $300 dollars a month cause there kid is sick...... every Hooker has a sick kid or mother... the marry the girl.... it blows my mind. These guys are just destorying what is paradase. I am the ANTILOVE maker. a ho is a ho... what makes them better than a huntspoint bronx hooker? NOTHING........... Good luck making a ho into a housewife.

To each his own.

I've been 4 times and I only like making love. You tell me that you'll pay for a 15 minute fuck for me? My answer is no thanks. I'll save my squirt for another girl.

Maybe it's me, maybe it's my age, but with a fixed number of shots per day, I like my episodes to last a while. Maybe I would still like them that way but, I'll never know because I was 42 when I first discovered paradise, and there's no going back.

If I can't spend at least 2-3 hours with them and do everything I like, which includes all the things that you would probably call making love, I would rather stay home.

I've seen most of them for a day or less and only 2 for more than that. I never sent any BB's chicas WU, never took any to Martinez, and they got food, beverages, and the rate, period. No BB's chica ever turned me down, and I saw a lot of them on more than one trip before taking them.

I'll confess to one girl doing such a phenomenal job that I kept her for my entire trip and tipped her extra. When I later found out she was a liar (big news here, right?) and changed tunes on me after making a commitment, I cut her loose and moved on.

I've since learned that tipping doesn't help and it can hurt the hobby, so I don't bother anymore.

yourmomma999
03-10-2008, 11:28 PM
I have never heard that from chicas there but maybe because I was with 3 in one day and speak spanish and I probably look too street smart. One girl tried to tell me I was a nice guy as I am sometimes, and that she thought she would know me for a long time. blah blah blah. I told her I was going shopping for some clothes because jet blue lost my luggage and she said she would go with me. I am a veteran in this sport and told her no and went with my taxi driver whom I've used for the last several years because he is fair with his prices, reliable, and honest.
NO WU is the way to go. I tell them all I am married and have a GF at home also although I am single at the moment to discourage their BS. I never give my cell #. Somtimes I will ask for theirs if I want to repeat but I think it better to just go to BB's and see whats there and then go to Sosua and go hunting. Once you have one more than 2 times they try to ask for too much shit or want you to go shopping with them and buy shit. All I am interested in buying is booze, food to cook, coconuts becuase I love coconut water with my coconut rum. And thats it. At BB's if TLN they will get dinner and drinks, I take bottles of rum and juice in my suitcase from home and this time I am going to buy 2 gallons of water at the supermercado to bring also because I am not going to pay for bottled water. And I am going to buy a bag of ice at the supermercado as well. to save on drinks and I like certain things they do not have. I will even bring 2 glasses to use so that they can not tell me I can not use red solo cups. I might buy some cheap scented body lotion that are $5 each to give the girls as a tip and thats it. I plan on 2 a night every night at BB's and Sosua.

You are preaching to the muthafuckin' choir, bro.

yourmomma999
03-10-2008, 11:29 PM
I will be at BB's March 23 - 27 if anyone needs me to translate spanish for them no problem. I suggest keeping it between you and the girl. I do not like Charo.

MyTio
03-11-2008, 12:09 AM
:eek: If you are going to BB make sure you specify with the girls you want a BBBJ last time I was their they tried the covered BJ bullshit :eek:

NOWesternUnion
03-11-2008, 01:18 AM
Ok..Let's start by responding to ElPlomero (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/member.php?u=6569) 's post. What you are doing is called the GFE aka The Girlfriend Exprience. I'm not a fan of that but whatever floats your boat. What I'm refering to is the guys who think these girls really love them and pay there bills and buy them expensive things like motorcyles ect. This ruins the market and blows these girls heads up. Over Tiping is also somthing that aslo destorys things. You give these girls an inch the take a mile. And man to man ElPlomero (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/member.php?u=6569) you can't tell me that one of these girls never tied to get stuff off you like meals and clothes....if you say no , I know your BSing. These girls are alot more sneaky than you think. What some american guys don't understand is that your in the DR not the US. The Domonican Men sh**t on these girls. I'll say about 95% of these girls that work at BB's have boyfriends or husbands. These girls give 75-100% of thier money to these men.They are all liers. They will say anything to get as much money as they can out of you.They will tell you things like " I love you " Your my BoyFriend, and try to brainwash you then they go in for the kill. I have have seen some crazy things frist hand. One guy that i know " Felt bad " so he wanted to take a BB"s girl food shoping. He gets to her home and 3 families go to the market with them. All three families got food and stuck him with the bill. One other story ..A BB's girl keep complaining to a friend of mine that her kid has no father nad has nothing nice. So he says ok lets take her out to lunch. We pull up in a cab in front of her house and 6 other famliy members just in the cab go to lunch with us.. they ate and drank like pigs and stuck my friend with a 200 dollar check. I can go on and on with stroies like this .. but the point is that being nice to these girls gets you no were.If it acts like a duck... walks like a duck.. flys like a duck...Its a Duck. These girls are all hookers and hustlers. They and to milk you for every last penny they can. So i can see no good from" Love Making " . Why would you want to make love to a hooker anyway?

guttaman
03-11-2008, 07:49 AM
Ok..Let's start by responding to ElPlomero (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/member.php?u=6569) 's post. What you are doing is called the GFE aka The Girlfriend Exprience. I'm not a fan of that but whatever floats your boat. What I'm refering to is the guys who think these girls really love them and pay there bills and buy them expensive things like motorcyles ect. This ruins the market and blows these girls heads up. Over Tiping is also somthing that aslo destorys things. You give these girls an inch the take a mile. And man to man ElPlomero (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/member.php?u=6569) you can't tell me that one of these girls never tied to get stuff off you like meals and clothes....if you say no , I know your BSing. These girls are alot more sneaky than you think. What some american guys don't understand is that your in the DR not the US. The Domonican Men sh**t on these girls. I'll say about 95% of these girls that work at BB's have boyfriends or husbands. These girls give 75-100% of thier money to these men.They are all liers. They will say anything to get as much money as they can out of you.They will tell you things like " I love you " Your my BoyFriend, and try to brainwash you then they go in for the kill. I have have seen some crazy things frist hand. One guy that i know " Felt bad " so he wanted to take a BB"s girl food shoping. He gets to her home and 3 families go to the market with them. All three families got food and stuck him with the bill. One other story ..A BB's girl keep complaining to a friend of mine that her kid has no father nad has nothing nice. So he says ok lets take her out to lunch. We pull up in a cab in front of her house and 6 other famliy members just in the cab go to lunch with us.. they ate and drank like pigs and stuck my friend with a 200 dollar check. I can go on and on with stroies like this .. but the point is that being nice to these girls gets you no were.If it acts like a duck... walks like a duck.. flys like a duck...Its a Duck. These girls are all hookers and hustlers. They and to milk you for every last penny they can. So i can see no good from" Love Making " . Why would you want to make love to a hooker anyway?

Then why may i ask go to BB's. I for one do not want to walk into a place and get stuck with a limited amount of pussy to choose from. And if a person knows the game and lets his wingman get fleeced then they are just as bad as they are.

As for GFE, it is an illusion. If the chica knows her job she will provide GFE until you pay her to leave. Just rule with your pimp hand. Fuck this bullshit of she owns you. A chica pulls that shit bitch her out and go to the next.

And nothing wrong with buying a kid a bicycle for RD1200. The smile alone is worth a million. I give the chicas nothing extra but buy the kids what ever i can afford.

Jimmydr
03-11-2008, 07:54 AM
Then why may i ask go to BB's. I for one do not want to walk into a place and get stuck with a limited amount of pussy to choose from. And if a person knows the game and lets his wingman get fleeced then they are just as bad as they are.

As for GFE, it is an illusion. If the chica knows her job she will provide GFE until you pay her to leave. Just rule with your pimp hand. Fuck this bullshit of she owns you. A chica pulls that shit bitch her out and go to the next.

And nothing wrong with buying a kid a bicycle for RD1200. The smile alone is worth a million. I give the chicas nothing extra but buy the kids what ever i can afford.

Its all about low to no self esteem. Bottom line.

MrHappy
03-11-2008, 08:32 AM

It's obvious you've never seen that smile disappear when mommy's boyfriend takes that shiny new bicycle down to the pawn shop as soon as you leave..

Sorry my good friend, but talking about illusions...

Rubicon
03-11-2008, 08:42 AM
What I'm refering to is the guys who think these girls really love them and pay there bills and buy them expensive things like motorcyles ect. This ruins the market and blows these girls heads up. Over Tiping is also somthing that aslo destorys things. You give these girls an inch the take a mile.

Just a word of advice; tread lightly. I went down this road a while back and now about 95% of the board members won't interact with me on the site. I don't particularly care, but you might.

MyTio
03-11-2008, 08:44 AM
guttaman my friend I have been to BB and will go back:biggrin: I like to start or finish my vacation a little low key 3 days max. I also like getting my dick suck in a big hot tub with a bunch of other perverts. :eek: NOWesternUnion it looks like your buddy got played as soon as a girl starts that bullshit kick her ass to the curve on my last trip one of the girls I was talking with ask me for a drink I said sure a president she then tried to order a drink with bally .
</IMG>I told the bartender no she did not get the beer or pennis you should have look out for your wingman and stop him from wasting dollars why did you go with him to take the family out for lunch and not school him :icontd: </IMG></IMG>

guttaman
03-11-2008, 09:10 AM

It's obvious you've never seen that smile disappear when mommy's boyfriend takes that shiny new bicycle down to the pawn shop as soon as you leave..

Sorry my good friend, but talking about illusions...

Mr. Happy, I ain't that stupid. Just don't buy any kid something. And the shiney new bike was beaten to death when i stopped by in January. The kids i do buy shit for i have seen grow up over the past 4 years. They are all good kids with no father, chulo, boyfriend or jackshit for a father figure. And i do not try to play one either.

One would need their heads examined to buy anything of value for a BB's or Sosua puta.

guttaman
03-11-2008, 09:19 AM
guttaman my friend I have been to BB and will go back:biggrin: I like to start or finish my vacation a little low key 3 days max. I also like getting my dick suck in a big hot tub with a bunch of other perverts. :eek: NOWesternUnion it looks like your buddy got played as soon as a girl starts that bullshit kick her ass to the curve on my last trip one of the girls I was talking with ask me for a drink I said sure a president she then tried to order a drink with bally .
</IMG>I told the bartender no she did not get the beer or pennis you should have look out for your wingman and stop him from wasting dollars why did you go with him to take the family out for lunch and not school him :icontd: </IMG></IMG>

I respect your right to go to BB's anytime you need bro. I know you go, you fuck and then leave. Finito................. I think you do see many guys that "marry up" once they get there. Send WU so the chica will be available and play "captain save a ho". Whole different scene.

weyland
03-11-2008, 09:32 AM
I am surprised at this post from an experienced guy like TPdog. Surely he must know that the chicas are not employed by Barba Negra and are therefore free to make whatever arrangements they like with outsiders and no salida would apply.

Even more surprising is that anyone would want to visit Barba Negra to take someone OUT. I can fully support the idea of staying there, especially for newbies, those without any Spanish or those not very mobile, but why take someone OUT when the world outside is full of similar, but cheaper, chicas?

MyTio
03-11-2008, 09:42 AM
I respect your right to go to BB's anytime you need bro. I know you go, you fuck and then leave. Finito................. I think you do see many guys that "marry up" once they get there. Send WU so the chica will be available and play "captain save a ho". Whole different scene. you correct on the WU I use to fuck one her boyfriend payed $500 US rent and spending money I was fucking her on the small beach by the casino two hours after he had left for the airport:eek:

ElPlomero
03-11-2008, 11:10 AM

Hey;

I never said that I didn't buy them meals, or 100 peso phone cards when we were in Jenny's or other stupid shit like that. I said that I didn't sent WU or take them to Martinez's.

When you're with them, you have to pay for all food, drinks, and activities. That's the nature of things.

As for the GFE, I know I'm not alone on this one, but since you don't seem to be understanding me, I'll elaborate.

I like kissing. I always have, and I expect that I always will. It doesn't matter what girl I'm with. If she's reasonably attractive and her breath is not smelling like a sewage ejector, I'm kissing it.

I like eating pussy. I like the look on their faces when they are getting it done to them, I like the sounds that they make, I like pushing them to take a little bit more, when they say "no mas". Same rules apply as for kissing.

I like running my hands over their bodies and massaging them. I like the rubbing and snuggling and all the romantic type shit that two people do.

Do I ever expect that these girls are actually in love with me? No, I do not. Do I care about that? No, I do not. Do I care that they have husbands and boyfriends? Nope. Do I care where the money goes after it leaves my hands? Why should I?

Whether it has anything to do with self esteem problems or any other psychological manifestations, I can't say. I'm not a shrink and have no training in that area. Even if it did, however, I got what I got and can only try to deal with it? Right?

Since we're talking about Psychology here, maybe the experts can answer a question that comes to mind... If wanting to kiss and eat pussy comes from your having low self esteem, what makes you want to eat assholes?

Sorry, Sultan. LOL

Incidentally, NoWesternUnion; Could you please page break every so often? It will make your posts more readable. Don't take this as a put down, 'cause it's not, only a request.

Jimmydr
03-11-2008, 11:14 AM
Hey;

When you're with them, you have to pay for all food, drinks, and activities. That's the nature of things.

unless you are cwith them for 3-12 hours they get NADA! If its only 2-3 hours in the room they get paid and then they can eat!
If its TLN usually we get them at 11PM and toss them out in the morning. They get Nada.

Jimmydr
03-11-2008, 11:16 AM
In Medellin we take them along cause we want to do them later after we eat and many times we get ice cream or something for $2-$3 so its just easier to drag them along.

ElPlomero
03-11-2008, 11:32 AM
unless you are cwith them for 3-12 hours they get NADA! If its only 2-3 hours in the room they get paid and then they can eat!
If its TLN usually we get them at 11PM and toss them out in the morning. They get Nada.

I was talking about when you spend the day with them.

NoWesternUnion was talking about the guys who fall in love and give the girls all their shit.

There wouldn't be time for that if you took the girl ST.

MyTio
03-11-2008, 11:38 AM
ElPlomero I wondering if NOWesternUnion is talking abought his buddy or himself getting taken by the girls

El Tiburon
03-11-2008, 12:01 PM

i agree with your overview of the whole sosua scene.. 95% is correct.. but there r certain situations where it goes against the norm... really you should be asking yourself is why are they that way? what is it they see that makes them like that? guys come down every week fuck them and then throw them out.. can you imagine what that does to the phyc of a person? if thats what you see all day and you hear nothing but nightmare stories about gringo's commin down and just fuckin like crazy... how hard do you think its gonna be for a hooker to trust anyone... let alone a tourist...these girls would love to believe that someone gives a shit about there life... i mean think about how desperate you have to be to say "fuck it" im goin to sell my self esteem and my body to support my family,my kids,..its usually the last rung on the ladder... then again there r girls out there that just love the life... thats your first challenge el plomero,, find one that you "know" isnt been hardened yet or has had enough and "wants" to get out...which in itself is like finding a needle in a haystack....

weyland
03-11-2008, 12:51 PM
I never said that I didn't buy them meals, or 100 peso phone cards when we were in Jenny's or other stupid shit like that. I said that I didn't sent WU or take them to Martinez's ...

If wanting to kiss and eat pussy comes from your having low self esteem, what makes you want to eat assholes?

I stand with El Plomero regarding the matters he describes. I won't requote his whole post because my name isn't BlackSultan. (But I do stand with BlackSultan regarding the asshole eating. The reason BS and I sometimes do that is because we are sick psychopaths and need treatment. And in my case another reason is that I am nearly 68 so why should I give a fuck?)

Now where or what is this Martinez that El Plomero keeps on about? If it is somewhere I can take a worthless, ungrateful whore and squander my hard-earned money on her then I need to know about it (if only to spite Kevy).

ElPlomero
03-11-2008, 03:07 PM
It's a clothing store in Puerto Plata. Unless I've gotten the name wrong.

I've never bought anything there, so I only remember it because a buddy bought his novia some stuff there. I went along, but he did all the buying.

Come to think of it, it may be Jimenez. Something ending in a "z" anyway.

ElPlomero
03-11-2008, 03:16 PM
i agree with your overview of the whole sosua scene.. 95% is correct.. but there r certain situations where it goes against the norm... really you should be asking yourself is why are they that way? what is it they see that makes them like that? guys come down every week fuck them and then throw them out.. can you imagine what that does to the phyc of a person? if thats what you see all day and you hear nothing but nightmare stories about gringo's commin down and just fuckin like crazy... how hard do you think its gonna be for a hooker to trust anyone... let alone a tourist...these girls would love to believe that someone gives a shit about there life... i mean think about how desperate you have to be to say "fuck it" im goin to sell my self esteem and my body to support my family,my kids,..its usually the last rung on the ladder... then again there r girls out there that just love the life... thats your first challenge el plomero,, find one that you "know" isnt been hardened yet or has had enough and "wants" to get out...which in itself is like finding a needle in a haystack....

Thank you for your concern. I appreciate your thoughts. (really)

But, you seem to have me confused with someone that gives a fuck. I don't care what they are doing or want to do and I don't care if they actually want to do GFE with me or not.

I only care that they do it and do it convincingly. She can walk out of the hotel room door and vomit out of disgust, for all I care. As long as she cleans it up so I won't slip in it, and she brushes her teeth before seeing me again (if she does) what do I care?

On the other hand, I care about them as people as much as anyone else. I just don't care if they enjoy the work I'm paying them to do.

I hate cleaning shit out of people's drain lines and crawling into manholes, but I do it and the client doesn't know I'm a second away from losing my lunch when I reach in with my hand and pull out a shit covered handful of used condoms and tampons.

If I can do it, they can do it.

MisterPink
03-11-2008, 03:16 PM
It's called Tiendas Jimenez, I even have a few shirts from there!
There are two of them in Puerto Plata, the big one is much better.

NOWesternUnion
03-11-2008, 03:20 PM
Ok Mongers .. I am back and here to respond to guttaman's
post. You are buying a hookers fatherless bastard son gifts. Not only are you buying the little bastard gifts you are watching him grow up??? If this isn't love making , I don't know what is. You i go to BB's I want to have sex with hot girls and not deal with bullshit. I don't go to the dr to buy a hookers son gifts and watch him grow up? Whats the point of that? Next thing you know he will be calling you for Western Union. The infamous.. I"m sick I need a hunderd dollar phone call will come. And how do you keep in touch with a hookers son for Four years? I sounds liek love making to me bro.

ElPlomero
03-11-2008, 03:21 PM
If I were one of those guys who cares how a guy spends his money, I'd probably ask you how you know so much about Tiendas Jimenez.

Since I don't, I'll just say "Hey Buddy, how ya doing?"

ElPlomero
03-11-2008, 03:22 PM
post. You are buying a hookers fatherless bastard son gifts. Not only are you buying the little bastard gifts you are watching him grow up??? If this isn't love making , I don't know what is. You i go to BB's I want to have sex with hot girls and not deal with bullshit. I don't go to the dr to buy a hookers son gifts and watch him grow up? Whats the point of that? Next thing you know he will be calling you for Western Union. The infamous.. I"m sick I need a hunderd dollar phone call will come. And how do you keep in touch with a hookers son for Four years? I sounds liek love making to me bro.

Sorry, but who are we talking about? Is this a theoretical guy, or someone you know?

Nevermind. I missed Guttaman's post until now.

MisterPink
03-11-2008, 03:24 PM
If I were one of those guys who cares how a guy spends his money, I'd probably ask you how you know so much about Tiendas Jimenez.

Since I don't, I'll just say "Hey Buddy, how ya doing?"
Who are YOU talking to?

Bug Boy
03-11-2008, 03:27 PM

I'm glad you brought that up.
I was going to buy some baseball gloves, bats and balls to bring down for some kids but I don't have any room in my checked luggage (I'm bring my golf clubs this trip) Is their any place in POP to buy some at a resonable price?

ElPlomero
03-11-2008, 03:30 PM
Who are YOU talking to?

I wasn't talking, I was teasing.

Certainly you don't take exception to my calling you buddy?

MyTio
03-11-2008, 03:34 PM
ElPlomero you are wrong abought MisterPink he ant buying no whore shit
:eek: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: MisterPink will buy a fellow ISOC guy a slice of Pizza </IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

MyTio
03-11-2008, 03:44 PM
guttaman is a great guy he bring down medical supply for a I think the word is campo { village} mostly diabetic supply I myself have fed 3 kid for each day I was their less then $10 a day have never met the mother nor do I want to just felt like doing it

MisterPink
03-11-2008, 04:00 PM
ElPlomero you are wrong abought MisterPink he ant buying no whore shit
:eek: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: MisterPink will buy a fellow ISOC guy a slice of Pizza </IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>
I owe you a fresh garlic pie from Bologna next trip Uncle.
I did buy a chica sancocho last week, for RD80, I hope I did not break Plumber Boy's code of ethics!

mp

ElPlomero
03-11-2008, 04:33 PM
It's not my code of ethics.

I think you should do whatever makes you happy.

I am not one of those people who damns anyone who overpays, even though I see little advantage to it and have stopped myself.

I say: Whatever floats your boat.

I really was teasing you. Believe it or not.

Jimmydr
03-11-2008, 05:38 PM
I pay cash for sex!!!!!!!!

weyland
03-11-2008, 06:08 PM
It's called Tiendas Jimenez. There are two of them in Puerto Plata, the big one is much better.
Oh, he means Jiménez! Actually there are three of them in Puerto Plata, the main one opposite Supermercado Silverio Messon, a posher one, quarter of a mile up the same road next to the Caribe Tours terminus, and a smaller one in a backstreet near the Parque Central, not far from Ana Mirian. Next time you need a shirt from there, Mr Pink, I can get you a discount as they made me a Platinum Customer for the amount of chica clothing I have bought over the last two years. I am actually banned from the main one because of a silly misunderstanding concerning the ladies changing rooms.

yourmomma999
03-11-2008, 07:16 PM
TRUE, a lot of them just love the money. Some of them need it to survive but then you have some chics like the ones that work at la passion who some make $25,000 us a year by working 6 days a week and long hours by choice because they want to have a lot of money. But for all of the chicas that live the "life"- by the time they are 30 - 35 depending on what age they start I can not imagine there is anything they would not do. but after years you can see how drinking everyday and all those other bad habits that come along with the business including staying up late and not sleeping much does to what once used to be a pretty girl. EL PLOMERO i like your analogy. Yeah i agree I do not care if they enjoy it. I realy think a lot of them do if you can speak a little spanish and are do not look like a troll because some of them are just straight up freaks and if they didnt like it they would not be like that. I think a lot of them just love fucking. Well, at least most of them I have been with - I have orgasmed - real ones - so if they are getting off and getting $, they can not complain considering a "real" normal job there pays $250 U.S. a month. you do the math $250 x 12 = $3,000 a year. That means you need about 3 - 4 adults to live together in a small apt to pay the rent and for basic food and clothes just to live - very poorly but getting by. Many of these girls have cocaina habits to support or marijuana, then they like to buy expensive clothers, handbags, shoes, and make their apartments nice. I have been to a few apts of chicas. Some just work a little to help get by then there are others who are trying to "move up" and really try to get that paper. Hopefully some of them save the money and open a little business, but most I see spend the money immediately, then scramble to pay their rent at the end of the month.

Thank you for your concern. I appreciate your thoughts. (really)

But, you seem to have me confused with someone that gives a fuck. I don't care what they are doing or want to do and I don't care if they actually want to do GFE with me or not.

I only care that they do it and do it convincingly. She can walk out of the hotel room door and vomit out of disgust, for all I care. As long as she cleans it up so I won't slip in it, and she brushes her teeth before seeing me again (if she does) what do I care?

On the other hand, I care about them as people as much as anyone else. I just don't care if they enjoy the work I'm paying them to do.

I hate cleaning shit out of people's drain lines and crawling into manholes, but I do it and the client doesn't know I'm a second away from losing my lunch when I reach in with my hand and pull out a shit covered handful of used condoms and tampons.

If I can do it, they can do it.

guttaman
03-11-2008, 07:21 PM

Hey Bro, you are lucky you were even allowed to stay on this board. People with multiple handles get banned. Your IP address was flagged when you signed back up after your last name: flushingiocn and TheBitchHaterKiller.
Chill with your shit or you will be signing up again.

Actually, i went over your posts so far and they do nothing here. I see nothing but useless spew coming from anything you post. You are a sad excuse for a human being. Thanks for the laugh. I always run to WU to send sick pay to chicas and family.

I suggest you talk about what you know and do not stir anymore shit here. Please stay at BB's. The people of Santiago will appreciate it.

guttaman
03-11-2008, 07:36 PM
I'm glad you brought that up.
I was going to buy some baseball gloves, bats and balls to bring down for some kids but I don't have any room in my checked luggage (I'm bring my golf clubs this trip) Is their any place in POP to buy some at a resonable price?

Not sure, ask weyland about POP stores. I have only been in the big stores in Santiago. I know baseball bats are expensive and the kids always want the best. I just buy some wiffelball bats and balls at the Jumbo. Keeps them out of our way while we play dominoes.

Give the kids some of your small golf gloves and tell them they are batting gloves. But make sure they are not fatherless bastards. If they are you will have to send WU in the future.

Rubicon
03-11-2008, 07:57 PM
NOWesternUnion, just for the sake of arguement, there is such a thing as charity. I just went to WalMart yesterday and bought a bunch of baby clothes for a Hatian guy who used to be my watchman, and whose woman just had a baby. I did it out of the kindness of my heart, cause I ain't fuckin' his woman, and I damned sure ain't fuckin' him.

Jimmydr
03-11-2008, 07:58 PM
NOWesternUnion, just for the sake of arguement, there is such a thing as charity. I just went to WalMart yesterday and bought a bunch of baby clothes for a Hatian guy who used to be my watchman, and whose woman just had a baby. I did it out of the kindness of my heart, cause I ain't fuckin' his woman, and I damned sure ain't fuckin' him.

90% of the people won't come across a nice person, all they will ever meet are hookers and more hookers. I use to buy my moto guy a turkey for X Mas so his family could eat like Kings!

weyland
03-11-2008, 07:59 PM
Not sure, ask weyland about POP stores.

Yeah, like I would know where to buy baseball stuff. I only know I had to take out a second mortgage to pay for the soccer ball I bought for Wanda's son for his birthday, only for the little b****** to use it for water-polo in the pool. One of the reasons I hang with Haitians is they prefer soccer to baseball. They made the World Cup Finals once!

I know there is a small toys/sports shop near the stadium (with a name similar to Toys R' Us but not quite) but I guess there must be better sports stores in central Puerto Plata. If you really want to know I suggest you post a question on DR1 but don't expect me to help you in your dirty work of imposing US cultural colonialism.

guttaman
03-11-2008, 08:04 PM
Soccer ball, do you mean a futball. I knew the baseball would get you.

To really answer. All good quality sporting good equiptment cost more in the DR.

Kennilingus
03-11-2008, 08:25 PM
Hey NOWesternUnion,

I've got no issue with your opinion (overall), I even agree with the substance of much of it.

BUT

The way you are foaming at the mouth I've got to ask ... Did you WU and learn the hard way?
Did a hoe break your heart and you still have issues to work through?
Me thinks thou protests too much!!!

Chill a bit, your messge will still be heard and you won't sound like a guy with more issues than National Geographic!!!

blacksultan
03-11-2008, 09:40 PM

Doing that would be analagous to turning water into wine and none of us is Jesus Christ Superstar and never will be. There is a thin line we have to walk in this game most if not all of the time.

Cuba Libre
03-11-2008, 09:45 PM
Can we stop with the WU & save-a-ho debates and get back on topic of this thread. There's plenty of other threads that deal with those issues.

Has anyone been to BB's recently and have any info on the current crop of chicas?

MisterPink
03-11-2008, 09:49 PM
Can we stop with the WU & save-a-ho debates and get back on topic of this thread. There's plenty of other threads that deal with those issues.

Has anyone been to BB's recently and have any info on the current crop of chicas?
I agree, let's concentrate on the real issues!
http://i32.tinypic.com/2u9pe78.jpg

mp

blacksultan
03-11-2008, 09:49 PM

Nope and I don't really care at this point. Ill get back there when I get back there.

Cuba Libre
03-11-2008, 09:56 PM
Nope and I don't really care at this point. Ill get back there when I get back there.Since I will be in country shortly, I would like to know if it's worth stopping by.

Cuba Libre
03-11-2008, 09:58 PM
I agree, let's concentrate on the real issues!
Can someone tell me how I post a short video clip.:D

blacksultan
03-11-2008, 09:59 PM
Since I will be in country shortly, I would like to know if it's worth stopping by.

Check out a bikini contest. They are every other Saturday.

Hemp
03-11-2008, 10:00 PM
i beg to differ on the highlighted part below sir...

who ever you are, i understand where you are coming from...just think your going about it all gung ho and shit is uncalled for...the greater active members on the board have full knowledge and perspective of how they "bob and weave" in this game...trust me!!!

everyone has there own personal Feng Shui...you can do what ever you like from making love to the girls to getting kids medicine as long as you maintain a logical perceptive outlook on the situation...its all gravy pimpin.

and i wouldnt be so quick to bash these beautiful girls into the ground pimpin...ive been shown more love ( in the general sense) attention, affection in 2 years than i ever have in the dating game stateside!!! i started dating stateside regularly when i was 16 yrs old.

just...my thoughts, whether right or wrong its just what i was feeling at this point in time ;)

MyTio
03-11-2008, 10:01 PM
Can someone tell me how I post a short video clip.:D use the File Upload Center (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/uploader.php) it the red button on the message thread reply

</IMG>

blacksultan
03-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Somewhere this muthafucka forgot that these same chicas made him feel great when they were slobbin' on his dick. He didnt have a problem with them then. Awareness is the key. With every trip I become more aware. That is important. He needs to be more aware.
i beg to differ on the highlighted part below sir...

who ever you are, i understand where you are coming from...just think your going about it all gung ho and shit is uncalled for...the greater active members on the board have full knowledge and perspective of how they "bob and weave" in this game...trust me!!!

everyone has there own personal Feng Shui...you can do what ever you like from making love to the girls to getting kids medicine as long as you maintain a logical perceptive outlook on the situation...its all gravy pimpin.

and i wouldnt be so quick to bash these beautiful girls into the ground pimpin...ive been shown more love ( in the general sense) attention, affection in 2 years than i ever have in the dating game stateside!!! i started dating stateside regularly when i was 16 yrs old.

just...my thoughts, whether right or wrong its just what i was feeling at this point in time ;)

Hemp
03-11-2008, 10:16 PM
This is true, issues and charater slip ups start to increase when one loses his awareness or logic in this game. there is a saying..."Game recognize Game" and these girls are fully aware of who they can "work over" and who they can just go with the flow with.

i.e.

i recently had a very beautiful passions chica that i hung out with tell, me you "know "Hempstead" your cool as hell, i like being with you ALOT, and i really want to chill with you again...but there is this other guy here who who is spending wildly on me and you and i both know i cant let that guy slip away without me getting as much as i can from him so when he leaves I'll call you so we can resume doing what we do on our level"

those were her exact words...

Somewhere this muthafucka forgot that these same chicas made him feel great when they were slobbin' on his dick. He didnt have a problem with them then. Awareness is the key. With every trip I become more aware. That is important. He needs to be more aware.

blacksultan
03-11-2008, 10:21 PM
This is true, issues and charater slip ups start to increase when one loses his awareness or logic in this game. there is a saying..."Game recognize Game" and these girls are fully aware of who they can "work over" and who they can just go with the flow with.

i.e.

i recently had a very beautiful passions chica that i hung out with tell, me you "know "Hempstead" your cool as hell, i like being with you ALOT, and i really want to chill with you again...but there is this other guy here who who is spending wildly on me and you and i both know i cant let that guy slip away without me getting as much as i can from him so when he leaves I'll call you so we can resume doing what we do on our level"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: In english, muthafucka????

Whatchu talkin' bout muthafuckin willis.

Bug Boy
03-12-2008, 04:49 AM
Who knows what the fuck a world cup is?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

weyland
03-12-2008, 05:17 AM
Who knows what the fuck a World Cup is?
It is similar to the "World Series" but for nations whose populations are sufficiently intelligent and educated to understand that there is more than one country on Earth.

yourmomma999
03-12-2008, 05:53 AM
i wouldnt be so quick to bash these beautiful girls into the ground pimpin...ive been shown more love ( in the general sense) attention, affection in 2 years than i ever have in the dating game stateside!!! i started dating stateside regularly when i was 16 yrs old

THAT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE PAYING THEM FOR THE ATTENTION. ALTHOUGH I AGREE with the other apstect that SOME OF THEM SURE DO SHOW A LOT OF AFFECTION. IT IS PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU, LIKE ME, ARE GENUINELY A NICE GUY AND MAYBE DO NOT KICK THEM OUT AT THE CRACK OF DAWN like so many other people do so we seem extra nice to them because they might "be fooled" into believing that we are not only with them to hit it. ALthough I know that's all I am looking for but sometimes if they are cool I do not mind a little companionship.

Rubicon
03-12-2008, 05:55 AM
90% of the people won't come across a nice person, all they will ever meet are hookers and more hookers. I use to buy my moto guy a turkey for X Mas so his family could eat like Kings!

What? You didn't give him a free subscription to ISOC instead? :confused: LOL

MrHappy
03-12-2008, 07:17 AM
I'm still waiting for someone to mention that Tiendas Jimenez is a GREAT place to meet chicas.

Some of my best conquests in Puerto Plata were the result of " Excuse me, can I see how this looks on you. I want to buy one for my sister."

weyland
03-12-2008, 10:59 AM
I'm still waiting for someone to mention that Tiendas Jiménez is a GREAT place to meet chicas.

Some of my best conquests in Puerto Plata were the result of " Excuse me, can I see how this looks on you. I want to buy one for my sister."

I and others have mentioned this in the past but I have not yet put my own plan into action. If I live where I hope it will be a ten minute walk from my door. I will wait until my Spanish improves a little.

The other option would be to chat up the staff while they are waiting to go in to work. I remember seeing dozens and dozens of them hanging outside for up to 30 minutes and they are mostly of the right age (18 to 30). If they work there you know (1) that they are not hardcore whores and (2) they must be short of a few bucks because they earn fuck all in there.

brovo35
03-12-2008, 03:29 PM

Hemp, that sounds alot like something Grace would say!

NOWesternUnion
03-12-2008, 05:28 PM
Well .. well... The board has been busy since I last posted. Guttaman (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/member.php?u=4664) .. Don't get upset... This is just the way I feel. I think, and so do alot of people on this borad think, that the topic that i posted about is inportant. From the looks of it most of the guys on the board agree with me. As for thos eother handles those aren't mine. Those are people that i know .. We sign on from the same Comps. People should see what the " Game " is all about and i want to protect the new guys that will be going to BB's from getting riped off and runing it for the rest of us. I work hard for my money . I'm not some rich guy that can throw money around and if that makes me sad excuse for a human being.. then i guess I am. I stick up for the MONGERS. Thats what side I'm on. I go to the Dr to pay for sex and keep the sex sence cheap. The more you give these girls and the less they have to work for it .. The worse the service and the more money they want. I go to BB's 4 times a year.. I have plenty of information i can give people. This was just the topic at hand. The get all upset if everyone doesn't have the same view you do.

Ok no as for this question. Has anyone been to BB's recently and have any info on the current crop of chicas?

They haven't changed much in the last few months. Theres a new girl i had a short stay with.. Her name was Angela. She has very big boobs and a nice ass. She was a good.. Only saw her doing the day. There was a girl named Johana.. Lite skin, blonde very pretty blonde hair. Very good. India is an oldie but goodie... the best Bj at BB's. There is a thin girl named Yoko or somthing like that thin tall , dark and very pretty... these are the new girls i i was with this time that i wasn't with last tripp.

Jimmydr
03-12-2008, 05:30 PM
As for thos eother handles those aren't mine. Those are people that i know .. We sign on from the same Comps.

Now that is really strange?

MyTio
03-12-2008, 05:52 PM
NOWesternUnion did you take any photo I did Angela did not like her I wanted to hit Johana but she was taken do not know who Yoko is

Cuba Libre
03-12-2008, 06:34 PM
NOWesternUnion did you take any photo I did Angela did not like her I wanted to hit Johana but she was taken do not know who Yoko isIt sounds like it might be Yoca aka Stinky #1 in this (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=89423) thread and picuted on the left in the photo below.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/1213547afcb555ba4e.jpg

MyTio
03-12-2008, 06:37 PM
Cuba Libre ok why stinky

MisterPink
03-12-2008, 06:43 PM
That rubia looks familiar?:lol:
Is that the one that napped in your car while you drank @ The SB?

It sounds like it might be Yoca aka Stinky #1 in this (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=89423) thread and picuted on the left in the photo below.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/1213547afcb555ba4e.jpg

PapiQueRico
03-12-2008, 06:43 PM
Well .. well... The board has been busy since I last posted. Guttaman (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/member.php?u=4664) .. Don't get upset... This is just the way I feel. I think, and so do alot of people on this borad think, that the topic that i posted about is inportant. From the looks of it most of the guys on the board agree with me. As for thos eother handles those aren't mine. Those are people that i know .. We sign on from the same Comps. People should see what the " Game " is all about and i want to protect the new guys that will be going to BB's from getting riped off and runing it for the rest of us. I work hard for my money . I'm not some rich guy that can throw money around and if that makes me sad excuse for a human being.. then i guess I am. I stick up for the MONGERS.

Now the guys who go to Black Beards need protection?!?!?! The ultimate point and click ho setting? How lame is this?!?!?!?!?

the_Jayman
03-12-2008, 06:44 PM
gotta have "Game" to go to such a rough and tumble joint like BB's huh ? ? ?

MisterPink
03-12-2008, 06:48 PM
gotta have "Game" to go to such a rough and tumble joint like BB's huh ? ? ?
There is some bad Geritol going around on The North Coast, you need to watch out!

Ter319
03-12-2008, 09:20 PM
The blond was going by the name of Jennifer while I was there in Nov. One of the guys Ive met a well traveled monger spent a great deal of time with her and raved about her. As for me, Ive been there 3 times so far, twice last year and not going to compete with you guys level of experience, I pay the going rates with the girls, never wifed up with anyone but repeated with some the girls on the same trip. I simply treat the girls nice, like I would treat any other girl whether I met them there or in the US. If you treat them like a whores, they will act like whores. As we sit around talking about them, they are talking about us as well, if you act like a asshole, they will all know about it before you finish your first drink at the bar and they will treat you like one, sometimes a little kindness goes a long way.

blacksultan
03-12-2008, 09:21 PM
The blond was going by the name of Jennifer while I was there in Nov. One of the guys Ive met a well traveled monger spent a great deal of time with her and raved about her. As for me, Ive been there 3 times so far, twice last year and not going to compete with you guys level of experience, I pay the going rates with the girls, never wifed up with anyone but repeated with some the girls on the same trip. I simply treat the girls nice, like I would treat any other girl whether I met them there or in the US. If you treat them like a whores, they will act like whores. As we sit around talking about them, they are talking about us as well, if you act like a asshole, they will all know about it before you finish your first drink at the bar and they will treat you like one, sometimes a little kindness goes a long way.

Well said.

the_Jayman
03-12-2008, 10:16 PM

Well said.

very VERY well said ! ! !

Cuba Libre
03-13-2008, 12:12 AM
Cuba Libre ok why stinkyI didn't call her stinky, the person that started this (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=89423) thread called her that.

Click the link.

Cuba Libre
03-13-2008, 12:16 AM
That rubia looks familiar?:lol:
Is that the one that napped in your car while you drank @ The SB?That be her.

ElPlomero
03-13-2008, 07:16 PM

On the other hand, quite a few of them act like whores even if you treat them nicely, so it's not a straight cause and effect kinda deal.

Since you can't tell what kinda fuck she is by looking at her, it's a luck kinda deal.

3somefan
03-13-2008, 07:40 PM
Well .. well... The board has been busy since I last posted. G[URL="http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/member.php?u=4664"] As for thos eother handles those aren't mine. Those are people that i know .. We sign on from the same Comps.

Now that is really strange?

Now why the hell would multiple people sign onto ISOC with different handles from the same computer?? What are you ...18?

Just be honest and admit you are the same person as those other handles!! Honesty will go a lot farther on this board for your credibility!!

Ter319
03-13-2008, 09:08 PM
On the other hand, quite a few of them act like whores even if you treat them nicely, so it's not a straight cause and effect kinda deal.

Since you can't tell what kinda fuck she is by looking at her, it's a luck kinda deal.
You are right on that point, some times people are who they are and there is no changing that. All the girls Ive met were all very nice and I enjoyed my time with them, maybe I was lucky or like I said they talk to each other and maybe chica network got going and they send there friends over, I never will know, but I do know I have no complaints and looking forward to my return at the end of the month.