PDA

View Full Version : Hall of Shame or Hall of Fame?

Cuba Libre
01-04-2008, 06:16 PM
I wasn't sure to put this girl in the Hall of Shame or the Hall of Fame?

Last week I met this tiny little flacita in Classicos, she was slutty as they come. She was wearing a sexy dress that was opened just about to her belly button. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra. I was asking her my usual array of questions, and I acted surprised when she told me she had a kid that was 7 months old. She then proceeded to lift her dress over her head (in Classicos) to show me she had no cellulite.

When I asked if she was lactating, she proceed to expose her tits and have me squeeze them. I fell in love (or maybe it was lust) instantly. She my type of girl. I then went over my sexual proclivities and she promised that she enjoyed the same.

After an hour of drinking and incredibly dirty dancing we head to my hotel. She turned out to be an excellent performer. Exactly as advertised.

We fell asleep, and two hours later I see that she is getting dressed. I say, "Why?". She says I snore so loud she can't sleep. I tell her it's only 7:00 and we agreed for TLN (and dos leches). She says it is TLN. I say I'm not paying. Because of her excellent performance, I was willing to pay her a ST rate, but I was so disoriented, I didn't have time negotiate before she walked out screaming, "My friend and I are going to hurt you".

I was a little nervous, so I stayed out of the disco the next night. When I saw her in the disco two nights later (in a similar opened to the belly button dress) I tried to talk with her. I even tried putting money in her hand, but she wouldn't take it.

Her name is Rosanna. I'm sorry I don't have any pics, but due her storming out I didn't get a chance to take any. She's 4' 10' at best, not more than 95 lbs. Light skinned (When I asked her where she was from, she gave me the typical racist answer, look at my skin, I'm from Santiago). She had long straight hair, but it was extensions. She speaks a little bit of English.

Is anyone else familiar with her?

eldorob
01-04-2008, 06:32 PM

Last week I met this tiny little flacita in Classicos, she was slutty as they come. She was wearing a sexy dress that was opened just about to her belly button. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra. I was asking her my usual array of questions, and I acted surprised when she told me she had a kid that was 7 months old. She then proceeded to lift her dress over her head
When I asked if she was lactating, she proceed to expose her tits and have me squeeze them. After an hour of drinking and incredibly dirty dancing we head to my hotel.

You must be a bit younger then me, cause after all of that I would have been completely satisfied and just went home alone....

The description fits a girl I know but that's not her name and she has two kids...odd she wouldn't try to get some money before leaving...

Jimmydr
01-04-2008, 06:35 PM
5am until 7am, wow. I get them by midnight and usually kick them out by 7am.

Cuba Libre
01-04-2008, 06:38 PM
You must be a bit younger then me, cause after all of that I would have been completely satisfied and just went home alone....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The description fits a girl I know but that's not her name and she has two kids...odd she wouldn't try to get some money before leaving...It was even stranger that she wouldn't take any money when I saw her in the disco.

Jimmydr
01-04-2008, 06:39 PM
She showed you buddy!

Cuba Libre
01-04-2008, 06:43 PM
5am until 7am, wow. I get them by midnight and usually kick them out by 7am.We were actually in the room a little before 4am, we were sleeping by 5am.

The good ones, I never throw out.

Cuba Libre
01-04-2008, 06:45 PM
She showed you buddy!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jimmydr
01-04-2008, 06:45 PM
We were actually in the room a little before 4am, we were sleeping by 5am.

The good ones, I never throw out.

They all get thrown out. There are 1,000's of "good" ones.

Thrown out really is my way of saying, bye, have a nice day.

Cuba Libre
01-04-2008, 06:49 PM
They all get thrown out. There are 1,000's of "good" ones.

Thrown out really is my way of saying, bye, have a nice day.Not for me. I'm very particular. I'm lucky if I have one or two good ones a vacation.:(

Jimmydr
01-04-2008, 06:51 PM
Not for me. I'm very particular. I'm lucky if I have one or two good ones a vacation.:(

I usually find 6-8 that I get along with in DR and about 10-20 in Colombia, per trip.

leeway99
01-04-2008, 08:07 PM
You tried to give her some money, she didn't want it. Oh well!!

Cuba Libre
01-05-2008, 11:31 AM
You tried to give her some money, she didn't want it. Oh well!!It was very strange.

I think she's into drugs. While walking back to the hotel, she mumbled something about cocaína. I guess as long as she's high she's not thinking about the money.

leeway99
01-05-2008, 01:23 PM
It was very strange.

I think she's into drugs. While walking back to the hotel, she mumbled something about cocaína. I guess as long as she's high she's not thinking about the money.

I don't think she should be in the Hall of Shame. You said she gave you an excellent performance, and she didn't fuck with you on your vacation, that in it's self is saying a lot.

Count this one as a freebie.

Jimmydr
01-05-2008, 01:28 PM
I don't think she should be in the Hall of Shame. You said she gave you an excellent performance, and she didn't fuck with you on your vacation, that in it's self is saying a lot.

Count this one as a freebie.

She probably stole his shit and he never knew it.

blacksultan
01-05-2008, 01:56 PM

Last week I met this tiny little flacita in Classicos, she was slutty as they come. She was wearing a sexy dress that was opened just about to her belly button. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra. I was asking her my usual array of questions, and I acted surprised when she told me she had a kid that was 7 months old. She then proceeded to lift her dress over her head (in Classicos) to show me she had no cellulite.

When I asked if she was lactating, she proceed to expose her tits and have me squeeze them. I fell in love (or maybe it was lust) instantly. She my type of girl. I then went over my sexual proclivities and she promised that she enjoyed the same.

After an hour of drinking and incredibly dirty dancing we head to my hotel. She turned out to be an excellent performer. Exactly as advertised.

We fell asleep, and two hours later I see that she is getting dressed. I say, "Why?". She says I snore so loud she can't sleep. I tell her it's only 7:00 and we agreed for TLN (and dos leches). She says it is TLN. I say I'm not paying. Because of her excellent performance, I was willing to pay her a ST rate, but I was so disoriented, I didn't have time negotiate before she walked out screaming, "My friend and I are going to hurt you".

I was a little nervous, so I stayed out of the disco the next night. When I saw her in the disco two nights later (in a similar opened to the belly button dress) I tried to talk with her. I even tried putting money in her hand, but she wouldn't take it.

Her name is Rosanna. I'm sorry I don't have any pics, but due her storming out I didn't get a chance to take any. She's 4' 10' at best, not more than 95 lbs. Light skinned (When I asked her where she was from, she gave me the typical racist answer, look at my skin, I'm from Santiago). She had long straight hair, but it was extensions. She speaks a little bit of English.

Is anyone else familiar with her?

Damn, do Dominicans consider Santiago to be a Negro-Free zone?????

blacksultan
01-05-2008, 01:57 PM
5am until 7am, wow. I get them by midnight and usually kick them out by 7am.

Yeah, you got to get up in the pussy alot sooner than 5 AM. Alot sooner.

Jimmydr
01-05-2008, 01:59 PM
Yeah, you got to get up in the pussy alot sooner than 5 AM. Alot sooner.

Yea like about 7PM or 10PM or 1AM.

BCell
01-07-2008, 10:58 PM
I usually find 6-8 that I get along with in DR and about 10-20 in Colombia, per trip.

I do see your point

greydread
01-08-2008, 02:27 PM
It was very strange.

No dinero = No cocaina

I don't think that was the problem at all. She doesn't belong in either the "Hall of Shame" or the "Hall of Fame". This Chica belongs in the "Hall of CRAZY". Twice now I've had Dominican putas get so angry at me that they didn't take any money. It even happened once with a civilian to whom I usually provided taxi fare so I consider her the "control group". There is a certain percentage of Dominican women who take this "hot blooded Latin temperament" thing over the edge and for the silliest of reasons but I will say this in their defense; the crazy ones fuck the best.

Cuba Libre
01-08-2008, 02:56 PM

Count this one as a freebie.I think your right.

Jimmydr
01-08-2008, 03:37 PM
No dinero = No cocaina

I don't think that was the problem at all. She doesn't belong in either the "Hall of Shame" or the "Hall of Fame". This Chica belongs in the "Hall of CRAZY". Twice now I've had Dominican putas get so angry at me that they didn't take any money. It even happened once with a civilian to whom I usually provided taxi fare so I consider her the "control group". There is a certain percentage of Dominican women who take this "hot blooded Latin temperament" thing over the edge and for the silliest of reasons but I will say this in their defense; the crazy ones fuck the best.

20% of the active ISOC guys should be in here.

blacksultan
01-08-2008, 06:11 PM

I nominate you to be the president and I will be the Seargent at Arms.

Jimmydr
01-08-2008, 07:03 PM

The President could be any of the following so far:

BlackSultan
Weyland
Jimbo
SJG

Galvin
01-08-2008, 07:13 PM

Black,

Let's be more creative with your title. How about...

"Doorkeeper of the Culo" :eek:

This ain't Hispaniola, it's Asspaniola :D :D

Elvis
01-08-2008, 07:15 PM

I think she's an idiot ! I've seen lots of black people in Santiago, but the city's population is mostly light-skin and mulatto. I know lots of Santiagueros are very proud people but her comment is not typical.

Skynyrd
01-08-2008, 08:32 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It was even stranger that she wouldn't take any money when I saw her in the disco.

Mmm well in that case write it off as a Freebie :)

Cuba Libre
01-08-2008, 08:36 PM
I think she's an idiot ! I've seen lots of black people in Santiago, but the city's population is mostly light-skin and mulatto. I know lots of Santiagueros are very proud people but her comment is not typical.Unfortunately, I think it is (or possibly was) typical. When I first started coming to the DR, all the Dominicans told me the most beautiful women were from Santiago. Then they would go on to say how the women in Santiago had lighter skin. I would try to explain that skin color does not determine beauty. They would look at me like I was crazy.

blacksultan
01-08-2008, 08:50 PM
Black,

Let's be more creative with your title. How about...

"Doorkeeper of the Culo" :eek:

This ain't Hispaniola, it's Asspaniola :D :D

I like "Official Ass-spreader of ISOC".

Hemp
01-12-2008, 06:40 PM
Interesting Story...

Elvis
01-13-2008, 02:11 AM
Unfortunately, I think it is (or possibly was) typical. When I first started coming to the DR, all the Dominicans told me the most beautiful women were from Santiago. Then they would go on to say how the women in Santiago had lighter skin. I would try to explain that skin color does not determine beauty. They would look at me like I was crazy.

The response that Blacksultan got is not typical of a santiaguera, only someone who has no education or good upbringing can say such a idiot comment.

Here's an example. I'm from Guayaquil, Ecuador. Back in October I was in Buenos Aires, hanging out in an expat bar watching a baseball game. After a few hours of drinking and socializing with expats and locals, I was introduced by the local guys I was hanging out with to this girl from Ecuador. I normally hate being introduced to people from my country and this is why..

Anyway, my friends told the girl I was from Ecuador too, and from Guayaquil. After saying that, she immediately says that she's from Guayaquil too and emphasing of course from Samborondon (which is a suburban area in Guayaquil where the rich live). Like I gave a shit ! Normally people in my circle of friends don't introduce themselves by neighborhoods in NY , but in Ecuador it's the standard.

We have, unfortunately, a classist society !

When you're in Santo Domingo you can visibly see more lighter skin people at high end shopping malls, restaurants, clubs, social clubs, etc..

However, whenever in Santiago, you will notice more mulatto than lighter skin. Perhaps some people's definition of what is light skin is different from my perception. I'm latino and consider myself mestizo. Other people might say I'm lighter skin. In Argentina, I would be considered mestizo. In DR, I would be white. In Ecuador, also white. In the US, I'm a ****.. :)

Well, in Santiago racism is not that obvious as in Santo Domingo, where the color of your skin determines what places you can go and which friends you can associate, aside from money. But in Santiago you can see at most upscale places (bars, discos, restaurants) a mixed crowd while in SD you will not notice this, it's mostly lighter skin people.

So, by this woman expressing that blacksultan or anyone should be able to identify her as a santiaguera because of her lighter skin just shows how completely stupid and ignorant she is.

Pana
01-13-2008, 11:41 AM
You can go on and on about this with a Dominicans , Dominicans get a reality check when they go to other Latin-American countries. My perspective on this issue is a Afro-Latino who is from Panama, like Elvis has said aleady alot of the Dominicans in the DR are uneducated for example they think that all Haitians are dark skin and they are not light skin if you tell them this they will say no way http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h242/Panabklyn/smh.gif you will fuck their head up if you show them this it might even fuck some you guys heads up on ISOC........................
Gs7iQy2HDYE
UCg8xwCDplw&feature

MegaSquirt
01-13-2008, 02:40 PM

Only 20% ??
Shouldn't it be more like 60%? :rofl: :rofl:

blacksultan
01-13-2008, 02:43 PM
The response that Blacksultan got is not typical of a santiaguera, only someone who has no education or good upbringing can say such a idiot comment.

Here's an example. I'm from Guayaquil, Ecuador. Back in October I was in Buenos Aires, hanging out in an expat bar watching a baseball game. After a few hours of drinking and socializing with expats and locals, I was introduced by the local guys I was hanging out with to this girl from Ecuador. I normally hate being introduced to people from my country and this is why..

Anyway, my friends told the girl I was from Ecuador too, and from Guayaquil. After saying that, she immediately says that she's from Guayaquil too and emphasing of course from Samborondon (which is a suburban area in Guayaquil where the rich live). Like I gave a shit ! Normally people in my circle of friends don't introduce themselves by neighborhoods in NY , but in Ecuador it's the standard.

We have, unfortunately, a classist society !

When you're in Santo Domingo you can visibly see more lighter skin people at high end shopping malls, restaurants, clubs, social clubs, etc..

However, whenever in Santiago, you will notice more mulatto than lighter skin. Perhaps some people's definition of what is light skin is different from my perception. I'm latino and consider myself mestizo. Other people might say I'm lighter skin. In Argentina, I would be considered mestizo. In DR, I would be white. In Ecuador, also white. In the US, I'm a ****.. :)

Well, in Santiago racism is not that obvious as in Santo Domingo, where the color of your skin determines what places you can go and which friends you can associate, aside from money. But in Santiago you can see at most upscale places (bars, discos, restaurants) a mixed crowd while in SD you will not notice this, it's mostly lighter skin people.

So, by this woman expressing that blacksultan or anyone should be able to identify her as a santiaguera because of her lighter skin just shows how completely stupid and ignorant she is.

It wasnt me who received the response, but thanks for acknowledging me anyway.:wink: