PDA

View Full Version : hotel paraiso de colon

smoky1985
01-05-2008, 04:40 PM
After reading more threads I am picking up that the new garden is usually booked. I want to have a back up just in case it is when I travel there in may.

ANy info on this hotel would be great
Chica friendly?
CLose to sosua mightlife?
Anything else would be great!!

thanks

smoky1985
01-10-2008, 01:53 PM
I found a thread on this hotel and checked out the website. The prices are great and the place looks really nice. Whats the catch? If I stay for a week in may its 31$ plus a 10% discount for the month of may and june.

Inconego
01-10-2008, 01:54 PM
Uh my man, if you know when you're going in may, why don't you just hit up Wilfried and book the damn hotel room now??? Or am i missing something?

guttaman
01-10-2008, 03:48 PM
The Paraiso is behind the little car wash and bar with the thatched roof on the right just past the smaller playero going towards Caberete. You take the road where the gym is offf the main road and at the end is the main entrance. During the day youcan walk out the back way and come out where the bar i mentioned is.

It is chica friendly but keeping it low key is a must. They mostly have long term renters there and that is where the discounts come in. I have friends living there. I believe the weekly rental units are studios and are near the front of the complex. It is cool to have a chica or 2 at the pool but again keep a low profile. Families live there.

As mentioned. Book at the New Garden ASAP. The reservations have seemed to be much better since Wilfried is taking them. If you ever get stuck and have to stay at the Pariaso find Shark Bar Lou, he knows the people over there pretty good.

If i was going to stay a month or longer the Paraiso would be the place i would stay at.

smoky1985
01-10-2008, 04:18 PM
SOunds good, already talked to wilfried. There is openings and I will no for sure in 2 wks the exact dates. Dont want to book with him then have to change dates, that can be a hassle for those guys.

Thanks for the info, looking forward to my first trip to DR!!!!

Jimmydr
01-10-2008, 04:20 PM
SOunds good, already talked to wilfried. There is openings and I will no for sure in 2 wks the exact dates. Dont want to book with him then have to change dates, that can be a hassle for those guys.

Thanks for the info, looking forward to my first trip to DR!!!!

The first trip. I remember #1 well and the next 43 after that.