PDA

View Full Version : why do people diss blackbeards

blacksultan
03-24-2006, 10:13 PM
I have been to blackbeard's 3 times and the last time I was there was in February. It was my best time yet. Most motherfuckers like to go out trolling for chicas believing that there mongering technique is so damn tight. Yeah its ok to be adventurous but remember that sometimes just having the pussy present at your beckon call is SAFER. Some of yall talk all this bullshit that on your next vacation you might pick up some ho in sosua or puerto plata fuck her and find your dick and pesos missing when u are done. you dont have to worry about that at bb. I am going back in august and I will be forming VOLTRON motherfuckers and drinking gin and tonics.:gasthrower:

the_Jayman
03-24-2006, 10:17 PM
EVERYBODY KNOWS I FUCK'N LOVE BLACK BEARDS ! !

no diss'n allowed ! !

BrooklynBeas
03-24-2006, 10:19 PM
blacksultan... I hear ya man... BB's can be great if your with a cool bunch of guys to hang with and have that perfect chica in the jacuzzi it cant be beat... Why not post some pics or a trip report... we would love to hear it... Welcome to the ISOC!!!

blacksultan
03-24-2006, 10:23 PM
i always hit up bbs on the dolo. i cant get my boys to come. marriage and money. oh well glad im not them at this point in time if ever

BrooklynBeas
03-24-2006, 10:27 PM
i hear ya... a lot of my friends off of this site are tooooo attached to their girls or married... Or have some fucked up excuse... BB's is a lot better when you have friends to clown around with... you should plan it with some guys from here!

blacksultan
03-24-2006, 10:28 PM
we live in brooklyn baby

BrooklynBeas
03-24-2006, 10:33 PM
yeah we do... When is your next trip.... Ill be there (Sosua) next Saturday April 1st and we got about 18 guys from this site there that week... Great chance to hang with us and have some fun... I know it aint Blackbeards but Sosua is gonna be fun...

blacksultan
03-24-2006, 10:47 PM
got to make the donuts. right now I hoping to do a minimum of 9 and a maximum of 12 days at bb in august. I was there last year for over 2 weeks and learned and experienced some very interesting shit good and bad. But if it aint broke you dont fix it. i have to go back to sosua for some fun. I just need to find a place with a chill vibe with chill chicas when I get there. i aint for all that rah rah bullshit with them. which is why i go to bbs in the first place. I was in sosua in august but i didnt go at night which to this day makes no sense to me why i would go to sosua in the daytime. i wont make that fuckin mistake again. Unfortunately, i didnt get down there this past feb because i was going out to the club and relaxing too damn well to attempt it. having fun with the chicas and drinking put me in a certain vibe and I just wanted run with it. but in august im trying to blow some bubbles in sosua.

Bug Boy
03-25-2006, 12:43 AM
I have been to blackbeard's 3 times and the last time I was there was in February. It was my best time yet. Most motherfuckers like to go out trolling for chicas believing that there mongering technique is so damn tight. Yeah its ok to be adventurous but remember that sometimes just having the pussy present at your beckon call is SAFER. Some of yall talk all this bullshit that on your next vacation you might pick up some ho in sosua or puerto plata fuck her and find your dick and pesos missing when u are done. you dont have to worry about that at bb. I am going back in august and I will be forming VOLTRON motherfuckers and drinking gin and tonics.:gasthrower:

Some people have different skill levels and others more open to learning the culture thus the learned fellow would get grotesquely bored of BB's. I think its a great place if u like everything prepared for you and spanish is limited.

Seriously how do u think young attractive men that know the language would feel staying at bb's for a week? lol

We all gotta work with what we got..

Don Tomas
03-25-2006, 03:17 AM

I diss the place because...

They play American music, sorry I went to the DR to be in the DR! Plus I can dance Bachata/Merengue!
It's in the middle of nowhere and I like to roam!
Too many gringos, I like to be the only one in the place!PS. I consider Blackbeard's to be the perfect place for the non spanish speaking, 45+ crowd.

ilikenyacional
03-25-2006, 03:41 AM
I Some of yall talk all this bullshit that on your next vacation you might pick up some ho in sosua or puerto plata fuck her and find your dick and pesos missing when u are done. you dont have to worry about that at bb. I am going back in august and I will be forming VOLTRON motherfuckers and drinking gin and tonics.:gasthrower:

Dick and pesos missing ? What are you talking about ?

Stay in BB and continue to drink gin.

Take care and have a good time in August.

rley69
03-25-2006, 07:03 AM

I think the main complaint is simply that you can get cheaper pussy on the street. Others like to sound off about how its all for newbies (as if everybody doesn't have to start somewhere). Some don't like the way the chicas carry on, although I've always found that quite entertaining, a bit like being in the middle of some kind of weird soap opera. There are also those who complain about its out of the way location and that there is not much else going on in Costambar (there are probably just as many who relish that, depending on who want to party and who wants to relax).

But the place continues in business and, unlike a lot of places in the DR, seems to steadily invest in maintainance and improvements. So the question might really be why do enough guys go there to keep it in profit?

Some guys clearly go there for the sense of security and see no more of the DR than on the taxi ride to/from the airport. Some people just like an inclusive type of deal (and don't forget BBs describes itself as a resort). Even the most experienced guys are going to find it hard in the DR without at least a little Spanish. I found the lack of language a real problem the first couple of times I was in Sosua.

I'm making my seventh trip next month and will just be in Sosua. The main reason for this is just to stretch my budget across two weeks rather than the usual one. But I will still be hooking up with one or two of the BBs chicas.

At the end of the day, I'd like anyone to tell me where there's a better hot tub than at BBs. . .

Jimmydr
03-25-2006, 07:18 AM

Welcome to ISOC.

BrooklynBeas
03-25-2006, 08:55 AM
I had a great time in BB's the two nights i lived there... hehe... I also had about 20-25 ISOC friends there for my birthday and had jacuzzi parties and was a judge at the Bikini Contest... As for spending a week or two there... NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL!!!! No more then 3 or 4 nights with a few friends... And never alone!

mirage6
03-25-2006, 09:36 AM
RELY ur from london and have been there 1times damnnn u must rack up some frequent flyer miles - how much is your plane trip to get there just curious -

mirage6
03-25-2006, 09:37 AM
brooklyn damnn that must have been one fucking off the hook party - did u ever stay in the penthouse at bb i am dying to see some detailed pics of the penthouse

BrooklynBeas
03-25-2006, 09:38 AM
u wanna see a cool pic... be right back...

BrooklynBeas
03-25-2006, 09:40 AM
Check out just some of the guys that came to party for the Thanksgiving/BrooklynBeas bash at Blackbeards....

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/BrooklynBeas/DSC01304a.jpg

Don Tomas
03-25-2006, 09:42 AM
Who took the time to blank out everyone's eyes? The tallest bald white guy (without the hat) is me!

Bug Boy
03-25-2006, 11:46 AM
Who took the time to blank out everyone's eyes? The tallest bald white guy (without the hat) is me!

Why don't someone give a list in order of who is in the pic. Im the guy in the orange with the man purse. :)

Jimmydr
03-25-2006, 11:56 AM
Why don't someone give a list in order of who is in the pic. Im the guy in the orange with the man purse. :)

Thats a camera bag and I am 99% sure you are not in this picture.

mirage6
03-25-2006, 12:01 PM
hey i see that some of these girls wear the same style outfit is that what the clubs make them wear or what - like bb has pink then i saw another club have black and orange

the_Jayman
03-25-2006, 12:45 PM

They play American music, sorry I went to the DR to be in the DR! Plus I can dance Bachata/Merengue!
Too many gringos, I like to be the only one in the place!PS. I consider Blackbeard's to be the perfect place for the non spanish speaking, 45+ crowd.

yo DT that's too perfect . . .

I love black Beards because

They Play whatever music I ask them too. Bring your own CD's and they will play them all night. Dancing ? Can ya picture ME dancing?
It's nice and secluded. My and buddies move in for a few days and just get shitty drunk without a reason to go anywhere
Me and all my knucklehead gringo freids are always welcomewell I'm not 45 yet but I'm getting there ! !

blacksultan
03-25-2006, 10:22 PM
i work hard as a motherfucker as I think most of us do. And i guess what it comes down to me is that when im on vacation i really dont want to exert too much extra energy unless im doing some heavy duty fuckin. but im always down to try new and different shit. when I go back in august ill consider many of the comments you guys have presented

WSJ3
03-25-2006, 10:48 PM
i work hard as a motherfucker as I think most of us do. And i guess what it comes down to me is that when im on vacation i really dont want to exert too much extra energy unless im doing some heavy duty fuckin. but im always down to try new and different shit. when I go back in august ill consider many of the comments you guys have presented

I don't even want to sweat when I am fucking...

Let the chica do all the work...I am on vacation...I get mad if they bust a nut when I am paying for it.

LOL...

blacksultan
03-25-2006, 10:52 PM
let um leche

WSJ3
03-25-2006, 11:00 PM
let um leche

Many BlackSultan I just read your signature...

I love VOLTRON!!!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c7/OneRing2RuleThemAllWSJ3/lions.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c7/OneRing2RuleThemAllWSJ3/lets_go.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c7/OneRing2RuleThemAllWSJ3/lotor.gif

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c7/OneRing2RuleThemAllWSJ3/Zarkon.jpg

I would be honored to form the BLAZING SWORD

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c7/OneRing2RuleThemAllWSJ3/VOLTRON.jpg

on some chicas ass this summer.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c7/OneRing2RuleThemAllWSJ3/Contestant4.jpg

LOL...

blacksultan
03-25-2006, 11:05 PM
wow apple bottom like a motherfucker. voltron up in that ass!!!!!

WSJ3
03-25-2006, 11:06 PM
wow apple bottom like a motherfucker. voltron up in that ass!!!!!

WSJ3 aims to please ...

I promise more Brazilian pics in Oct...

blacksultan
03-25-2006, 11:27 PM
I hope to keep this thread moving back to the discussion topic of our different preferences and approaches of ho huntin. lets keep the conversation fuckin lively and express your opinion. we can all learn some new shit since dr is a spot we all have gravitated towards. fuck it lets go!!!!!!!!!!

blacksultan
03-25-2006, 11:33 PM
also i have to post pics from my next trip in august. used disposibles for my first three trips maybe i should put them on a cd and upload them motherfuckers

blacksultan
03-26-2006, 12:35 AM
hey what happened to my signature

the_Jayman
03-26-2006, 12:46 AM
hey what happened to my signature

it's a setting on the board . . . It only displays once per page

Jimmydr
03-26-2006, 11:04 AM
also i have to post pics from my next trip in august. used disposibles for my first three trips maybe i should put them on a cd and upload them motherfuckers
Time to buy a digital.

the_Jayman
03-26-2006, 12:17 PM

ohhhh . . . yes please ! !

nomad
03-26-2006, 03:33 PM

Ah, but that is the beauty of DR. Something for everyones taste. Hotels with on-site pussy & hotels with no on-site. To each his own. Chicas with light skin or dark skin. Cheap hotels or expensive ones. WU whores, semi-pros, street rats. I love the variety.

Nomad

Jthomas
03-26-2006, 03:36 PM
This subject never seems to die. Everybody likes to do it different, BB's is just one way to do it. Doesn't mean is wrong or right, just different. And its not out in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do, ya just got to look harder. Shit, now there is even a club just outside the gates. I love BB's, and it has the best hot tub on the island!!!

Jthomas
03-26-2006, 03:42 PM

I am not 45 by the way

Jthomas
03-26-2006, 03:43 PM
brooklyn damnn that must have been one fucking off the hook party - did u ever stay in the penthouse at bb i am dying to see some detailed pics of the penthouse

I have stayed in the penthouse 3 different times. What do you want to see?

BrooklynBeas
03-26-2006, 03:45 PM

The pic is from my camera... I blocked out the faces...

BrooklynBeas
03-26-2006, 03:50 PM
Ah, but that is the beauty of DR. Something for everyones taste. Hotels with on-site pussy & hotels with no on-site. To each his own. Chicas with light skin or dark skin. Cheap hotels or expensive ones. WU whores, semi-pros, street rats (MY PERSONAL FAVORITE). I love the variety.

Nomad

I new street rats were your favorite but i didnt think u would admit to it...

See ya soon brother Nomad... :)

nomad
03-26-2006, 10:11 PM
I am not 45 by the way

BITE ME! I am 45. I am married to a hot 20 year old. I am happy being 45!

Nomad/Don

nomad
03-26-2006, 10:20 PM
Check out just some of the guys that came to party for the Thanksgiving/BrooklynBeas bash at Blackbeards....

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/BrooklynBeas/DSC01304a.jpg

I like how the chica on the right has her arm around one gringo but is looking at a different gringo. Oh my God, are there faithless bitches in DR? LMAO

Nomad

nomad
03-26-2006, 10:28 PM
I new street rats were your favorite but i didnt think u would admit to it...

See ya soon brother Nomad... :)

I hate buttheads that can "EDIT" your original post. But yes I did know one street rat that was kinda cool. I let her sleep on the couchs of the Blue Dolphin bar at night. I fed her in the morning. Sandwiches you asshole Beas. I would not touch your main stuff.

But honestly I do have a little charity in my heart. She just wanted a place to crash that was safe. My asshole switch does have an off button. Just is not often used. Then again the wife was in my room and another guest was watching TV at the bar.

Nomad