PDA

View Full Version : An Important Message from La Passions

ErikS
03-25-2006, 06:36 PM
Can you read it?http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/ErikS_/FYJman/Pas-FYJ-48.jpgand do you understand it's signififcance?http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/ErikS_/FYJman/Pas-FYJ-47.jpgThis is straight from the chicas hearts to your houses!http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/ErikS_/FYJman/Pas-FYJ.jpg

Apos
03-25-2006, 06:40 PM
chocolateeeee at her finest!

i love it!:D

Dick Dawson
03-25-2006, 07:30 PM
Just in time for his B-FU-Day.

MegaSquirt
03-25-2006, 07:49 PM
Eriks...when was these pictures taken, today? I gotta go back there soon! :) :)

the_Jayman
03-25-2006, 08:22 PM
OUT-FUCKIN-STANDING ! !

I LOVE YOU GUYS ! !

Dawson is comin over ! !

FUCK YOU ! !

the_Jayman
03-25-2006, 08:23 PM
scroll back up guys . . . it's either cold or she's real happy to be thinkin about me ! !

Jimmydr
03-25-2006, 08:31 PM
Better than an e mail!

milldam
03-25-2006, 08:35 PM
Great looking chica and a funny message, great work Erik.

TropicBob
03-25-2006, 08:41 PM
scroll back up guys . . . it's either cold or she's real happy to be thinkin about me ! !

Must of drop below 78 degrees.....sorry Jayman

ErikS
03-25-2006, 10:16 PM

Actually, the more she thought about you the WARMER she seemed to get!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/ErikS_/Pas-dance-tit.jpg

Look closely now...... what's right with this picture? :eek:

Ram
03-25-2006, 10:19 PM
Hey!!! They got balloons!!!!

knotty
03-25-2006, 10:43 PM
Erik, I love that last pic. Damn, I need a trip.

JD
03-27-2006, 03:33 AM
Erik,

Our Man in Sosua!

Great work,

JD

gdogg
03-27-2006, 10:53 AM
Stratton, you might as well move down there!! You're having WAAAY too much fun!!

Hemp
03-27-2006, 10:50 PM
good post...

my 1st trip is just to fucking far off...too far!!!:cool:

knotty
03-27-2006, 10:53 PM
good post...

my 1st trip is just to fucking far off...too far!!!:cool:
you need to just book a quick weekend trip because once you finally get there, you will never want to leave.

Hemp
03-27-2006, 11:10 PM
you need to just book a quick weekend trip because once you finally get there, you will never want to leave.

Oh Trust i would have!!! but few things:

-lost my birth cert. moving back in fourth from college and home, so im waiting on the new one to come in the mail.

-I am absolutely not going outside the U.S. without a passport under any circumstances!!! dont care about the "relaxed" just use your birth cert. approach..no way no how, this will be my 1st time outside the U.S. it will be just my luck when returning to the states from DR they institute all to have the passport:( so when i recieve my birth cert. i will be sending away for my PP...exspedited! ;)

-I am in the wine & spirits industry and i also sell real estate and Jan-June is high season in both industries, so there is thousands of dollars on the table these next few months that i plan to grab all of :p

But dread...the anticipation is eating me alive...hearing all you guys stories and i can only imagine when Jayman and crew return from there high jinks in paradise how im going to feel....*sigh

cry me a river though :boohoo:
my turn will be soon.

knotty
03-27-2006, 11:24 PM
Oh Trust i would have!!! but few things:

-lost my birth cert. moving back in fourth from college and home, so im waiting on the new one to come in the mail.

-I am absolutely not going outside the U.S. without a passport under any circumstances!!! dont care about the "relaxed" just use your birth cert. approach..no way no how, this will be my 1st time outside the U.S. it will be just my luck when returning to the states from DR they institute all to have the passport:( so when i recieve my birth cert. i will be sending away for my PP...exspedited! ;)

-I am in the wine & spirits industry and i also sell real estate and Jan-June is high season in both industries, so there is thousands of dollars on the table these next few months that i plan to grab all of :p

But dread...the anticipation is eating me alive...hearing all you guys stories and i can only imagine when Jayman and crew return from there high jinks in paradise how im going to feel....*sigh

cry me a river though :boohoo:
my turn will be soon.
quite understandable, but just understand, you will be on overload before your july trip. you may lose your mind. There will be a few hundred pics posted before the month of April is even over, and you got until July. Good Luck. I haven't been back since September (owe that to Brazil), and I'm losing it. You will have a new addiction in your life,

gdogg
03-29-2006, 02:13 AM
hempstead, I agree with you about the passport. I have many friends who want to travel, but only have a birth certificate. I highly encourage them (an anyone reading) to get a passport. It may not be necessary now, but you'll be in a better position having one!

Phoenix
03-29-2006, 06:43 PM
hempstead, I agree with you about the passport. I have many friends who want to travel, but only have a birth certificate. I highly encourage them (an anyone reading) to get a passport. It may not be necessary now, but you'll be in a better position having one!

Good to get one before you need it. If you have to expedite the process they fuck you with your pants on to the tune of about a extra 100 bucks