PDA

View Full Version : Coming alone on vacation.

Jimmydr
08-08-2004, 03:56 PM
There are a few hotels us mongers stay at. Usually mongers that want to be left alone stay at The Europa. Be it single or a few guys coming down together. They tend to be very friendly but just are not into the gang things. They have 50 rooms, safes, swimming pool and a restaraunt. They also take credit cards.

Then there is The Palace where guys go to mingle. You do not have to stay here to hang here. I have seen some guys hang around for days while they were actually staying at other hotels. At various times someone will get a taxi or two to go to Puerto Plata, just ask if there is room and whats your share going to be. Thats what is expected. Usually someone will annonce he is going to eat and who ever wants to go, then goes.

A lot of guys hit the beach and end up at The Shark Bar, #66. Thats a very friendly place. Sometimes a dozen people are there at one time.

I for example eat at Rockys everyday for breakfast and mav usually joins me there as well. I usually get there around 8:30 every morning and we surf the net. They give you a pot of coffee wile you wait. Last trip there were about 3-5 other mongers popping in during the morning as well.

This section is really becoming very active I see. Many new handles popping up every week.

I hope this helps someone in planning their trip.

BrooklynBeas
08-09-2004, 07:59 AM
There are a few hotels us mongers stay at. Usually mongers that want to be left alone stay at The Europa. Be it single or a few guys coming down together. They tend to be very friendly but just are not into the gang things. They have 50 rooms, safes, swimming pool and a restaraunt. They also take credit cards.

Then there is The Palace where guys go to mingle. You do not have to stay here to hang here. I have seen some guys hang around for days while they were actually staying at other hotels. At various times someone will get a taxi or two to go to Puerto Plata, just ask if there is room and whats your share going to be. Thats what is expected. Usually someone will annonce he is going to eat and who ever wants to go, then goes.

A lot of guys hit the beach and end up at The Shark Bar, #66. Thats a very friendly place. Sometimes a dozen people are there at one time.

I for example eat at Rockys everyday for breakfast and mav usually joins me there as well. I usually get there around 8:30 every morning and we surf the net. They give you a pot of coffee wile you wait. Last trip there were about 3-5 other mongers popping in during the morning as well.

This section is really becoming very active I see. Many new handles popping up every week.

I hope this helps someone in planning their trip.

I ate at Rockys for breakfast last Sunday morning just to see how it was.. i was alone and didnt see anyone who could have been a monger... there were two men and a woman (older) at one table.. which were american... then there were two older guys that were talking about property which were sitting at the table next to me ... then again they could have been some older monger dudes but i dont think so... cause the older guys still talk about pussy all the time while in DR... By the way the food was nothing special and i paid 200 pesos ($4.50) for a cheese omelet potatoes toast and a lemonade... inluding tip and tax

Jimmydr
08-09-2004, 08:09 AM
I am usually there 2 hours and it usually runs me about 100 pesos but maybe he raised prices again.