C-5
Pent

Mr. Regular sure needs a lot of rooms! :lol:

Shadow Dweller
08-10-2004, 04:07 PM
I wish! Stupid Job! :evil:

Don Tomas
08-10-2004, 04:22 PM
On a side note for those without Novias. How many chicas are around on Christmas day? I would hate to be alone that day.

BrooklynBeas
08-10-2004, 04:37 PM
Don you shouldnt worry ... you must be used to being alone by now, that is until you give them the BkBeas lines.... Im sure you can find someone on Christmas Day ... i found some on Mother's Day in DR and that was supposed to be hard

Don Tomas
08-10-2004, 05:49 PM
Don you shouldnt worry ... you must be used to being alone by now...

That's cold...Make sure you never accept an opened Presidente from me, it might be slightly yellow!

What are you thinking? They all go away someplace??

Yeah I was wondering if they all go home.

Don Tomas
08-10-2004, 06:10 PM
Don you shouldnt worry ... you must be used to being alone by now, that is until you give them the BkBeas lines.... Im sure you can find someone on Christmas Day ... i found some on Mother's Day in DR and that was supposed to be hard

Fuck it might as well say the truth...Brooklyn Beast your quote above hit very close to home. :shock: That statement reflects exactly why I sought the DR.

I had been in Florida for only a few months when my best friend/roommate told me 4 days before Xmas that he was going to Cleveland to see his family and leaving me alone for XMas and New Year's last year. I understand seeing your family on XMas, but his timing could have been better, what else can you expect from a 22 year old student. :x

To make matters worse I had just bought a car days before (my Xmas present to me) so I didn't even have cash to go home to cold ass Chicago. Besides the ticket was $1800 buying it 4 days before Xmas!

This year I'm returning the favor, he can stay home and I will be in the DR! A Christmas Orgy sound nice! :twisted:

Anyways while I was sitting alone for two weeks over the holidays I started looking for a single man travel destination. I saw Jimmy's post on WSG about arranging tours/girlfriends in the DR. I email'ed him and even though he wasn't doing the tours anymore he still recommended the DR for my situation. I am sure glad I went!

Thanks again Jimmy and everyone else who has helped/guided me. If I can ever return the favor let me know... :D

Fantasy
08-29-2004, 09:34 PM
Jimmy, please spring for a new tree this year, and destroy it after new years. hell, i checked into the palace in april, only to find your tree!

Jimmydr
08-30-2004, 08:04 AM
Jimmy, please spring for a new tree this year, and destroy it after new years. hell, i checked into the palace in april, only to find your tree!

It was there in July as well. :D

nuhomet
10-16-2004, 02:18 PM
My buddie and I are arriving 1:40am in Santiago on Dec 24th. We will be staying until Dec 30th. Can anyone forward me John's email. I can't find it anymore. I want to make sure he saves us a suite.

Me llamo Papi Chulo

nuhomet
10-16-2004, 02:19 PM
My buddie and I are arriving 1:40am in Santiago on Dec 24th. We will be staying until Dec 30th. Can anyone forward me John's email. I can't find it anymore. I want to make sure he saves us a suite.

Me llamo Papi Chulo

10-16-2004, 02:30 PM
I tried to email John. At thepalace1sosua@hotmail.com is that still his email???

jd_mine
10-16-2004, 04:53 PM
Yeah, that's still his email......

Don Tomas
10-19-2004, 05:57 PM

Me llamo Papi Chulo

I remember you from July's trip. I will be in Santiago the 23rd-2nd. Let's get together.

gdogg
10-19-2004, 07:42 PM
I plan to be there for New Years Eve....save me a room!

Jimmydr
10-20-2004, 08:31 AM
I plan to be there for New Years Eve....save me a room!

What are your dates?

gdogg
10-20-2004, 05:16 PM
I'm looking at December 31st until January 10th!

RSMMAN
12-06-2004, 02:22 PM
HI Jimmydr , it was great to meet you face to face at the palace by looking at your history it looks like you go there every month ..
How do you do it did you win the Lottery what kind of job do you have
to go there so much ????
Hope to see you again Steve :D

JDR
12-06-2004, 02:26 PM
HI Jimmydr , it was great to meet you face to face at the palace by looking at your history it looks like you go there every month ..
to go there so much ????

I only go 6 times a year. It was nice to meet you as well.

BrooklynBeas
12-06-2004, 02:43 PM
to go there so much ????

He is a cheap fuck in the US... i mean that in a good way though ... he doesnt waste away his money like idiots like me... saves and spends it wisely a few times a year in the DR... it does seem like your in DR more then 6 times a year though

gdogg
12-09-2004, 12:40 PM
Lately, he only spends money on the five movies a week he sees!
:lol:

nuhomet
12-22-2004, 01:25 PM
First monger to fuck Soronji on Xmas day gets a free shrimp dinner at a restaurant curtesy of Nuhomet. Mongers only, pimps are not included in this offer.

Offer only valid to non-residents of the dominican republic. The sex must result in a climax. Falling asleep with Soronji will not be counted.
Kissing Soronji in public will bring an added bonus of free desert. Happy hours will void this promotion as the monger might focus on the other chica. Nuhomet and any of his employees are excluded from this promotion. The shrimp dinner can be had at any restaurant in Sosua, unless said restaurant charges more than 450 Pesos for said dish. Please contact Nuhomet at room A1 at The Sosua Place from Dec 24th thru Dec 30th for further details.

This is not spam. Read above on how to get a FREE shrimp dinner in Sosua(without having to fuck a newbie.)

RSMMAN
12-22-2004, 02:06 PM
DOES ANAL COUNT ?????
:P

Don Tomas
12-22-2004, 02:25 PM
DOES ANAL COUNT ?????
:P

Soranji doesn't take it up the ass. :(

fox mulder
12-22-2004, 11:39 PM
Someone is not well informed about sornji taking it in the ass.

Don Tomas
12-23-2004, 12:54 AM

Interesting I heard it from the "horse's mouth". Back in July I was practicing my Spanish and buying the 4 or 5 chicas beers (actually had 2 cases in my room & the rate was 47-1) at the Palace on a lazy afternoon. Well we talked about sex and what to say, etc. I did a survey about who takes it up the ass and Soranji was a No. It wasn't like I was looking for it either, we were just talking.

RSMMAN
12-25-2004, 02:28 PM
I heard the salida went up to 1k at CRYSTALS ..JIMMYDR your the man is this true
I was there in nov 04 and it was 600 then ???????
:evil:

D_W_
12-25-2004, 04:17 PM

Interesting I heard it from the "horse's mouth". Back in July I was practicing my Spanish and buying the 4 or 5 chicas beers (actually had 2 cases in my room & the rate was 47-1) at the Palace on a lazy afternoon. Well we talked about sex and what to say, etc. I did a survey about who takes it up the ass and Soranji was a No. It wasn't like I was looking for it either, we were just talking.

Don't quote me...I'll confirm...but my buddy did.

JDR
12-25-2004, 08:50 PM
I heard the salida went up to 1k at CRYSTALS ..JIMMYDR your the man is this true

He dropped it a bit in November.

JDR
12-25-2004, 09:10 PM
Well more mongers have checked in. Gman and his brother, the dentist, fantasy, The Swede, JJ, Strangeluck. Nuhomet has arrived and his buddy is here as well. PARTY!!!

RSMMAN
12-29-2004, 02:57 PM
How are things at the Palace has the Party started for new years
over there JimmyDR make sure to send out some photos ...
HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL IN THE DR !!!!!!!!!

JDR
12-29-2004, 02:58 PM
How are things at the Palace has the Party started for new years
over there JimmyDR make sure to send out some photos ...
HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL IN THE DR !!!!!!!!!

Starting last night, SOLD OUT!!!! 13 mongers in total!

gdogg
12-29-2004, 08:19 PM
I'll be there in about 45 hours. Then the party can REALLY start!!
:twisted:

continentalmike
12-30-2004, 05:09 AM
enjoy guys!

nuhomet
01-01-2005, 01:06 AM
First monger to fuck Soronji on Xmas day gets a free shrimp dinner at a restaurant curtesy of Nuhomet. Mongers only, pimps are not included in this offer.

Offer only valid to non-residents of the dominican republic. The sex must result in a climax. Falling asleep with Soronji will not be counted.
Kissing Soronji in public will bring an added bonus of free desert. Happy hours will void this promotion as the monger might focus on the other chica. Nuhomet and any of his employees are excluded from this promotion. The shrimp dinner can be had at any restaurant in Sosua, unless said restaurant charges more than 450 Pesos for said dish. Please contact Nuhomet at room A1 at The Sosua Place from Dec 24th thru Dec 30th for further details.

I was the only one to have sex with Soronji on Xmas. You guys have no sense of a challenge. I am disapointed in the mongering crowd. Rodney gets a second place prize for fucking her the DAY BEFORE XMAS.

This is not spam. Read above on how to get a FREE shrimp dinner in Sosua(without having to fuck a newbie.)

nuhomet
01-01-2005, 01:08 AM

Yes the Salida at Crystals was 1000 Pesos. And many of the girls were asking 5000-6000 up front. (it was worth a good laugh.)

knotty
01-03-2005, 08:29 AM

I was the only one to have sex with Soronji on Xmas. You guys have no sense of a challenge. I am disapointed in the mongering crowd. Rodney gets a second place prize for fucking her the DAY BEFORE XMAS.

Damn, you killing me man. :lol: I needed a laugh to start the morning off. Brought tears to my eyes.

BrooklynBeas
01-03-2005, 02:03 PM
nuhomet... i woke up early Christmas morning and rubbed one out to her picture cause i wasnt there... in my mind i blew a load in her ass... can i get a chicken stand dinner if i ever meet you instead of the shrimp???

P.S. that shit is fuckin funny!!!

nuhomet
01-05-2005, 11:27 AM
nuhomet... i woke up early Christmas morning and rubbed one out to her picture cause i wasnt there... in my mind i blew a load in her ass... can i get a chicken stand dinner if i ever meet you instead of the shrimp???

P.S. that shit is fuckin funny!!!

Soronji Xmas Morning, unwrapping her gifts for me.

http://members.cox.net/nuhomet/xmas/Picture%20023.jpg

BrooklynBeas
01-05-2005, 01:20 PM
lmao ... you wont even spend 90 pesos on a chicken shack dinner for me! damn... forget it!

nuhomet
01-05-2005, 02:09 PM
lmao ... you wont even spend 90 pesos on a chicken shack dinner for me! damn... forget it!

Hey if it cheaper than a palace chicas short time I'll buy you Pollo any day!!!!