PDA

View Full Version : Can't read trip reports

FLORIDASUR
01-13-2008, 12:31 PM
This is a great forum I love it and am traveling to Sosua next week for the first time. But I can't seem to read the initial postings. I clip on the trip report and get comments and responses to the trip report. But I can't seem to pull up the trip report to read it. So I have been getting only odds and ends of info. Can someone tell me how to get to read the actual trip report? I am having the same problem with other things I want to read on this site. I hate to sound like a dummy. I am usually very good with computers. You guys have a great forum here. And I hope to be a good part of it. Heeeellllppp!! :lol:

Jimmydr
01-13-2008, 02:16 PM
Did you pay for the trip report section?

FLORIDASUR
01-13-2008, 11:39 PM
I paid for the subcription to your forum. But I still do not understand how I can get in to read a full trip report. I click on the report and it takes me to all the responses to the report. But I can not pull up the report itself. So can you tell me what I need to do to read a report and not just the comments about the report? Sorry to be a bother. I think you will find I will be a good asset to the group. I would love to meet JimmyDR someday. I will be in Sosua next week. :smile:

Apos
01-13-2008, 11:44 PM
what is the number of the first post in the thread that you refer to?

what is the link to the thread?

Cuba Libre
01-13-2008, 11:49 PM
I paid for the subcription to your forum. But I still do not understand how I can get in to read a full trip report. I click on the report and it takes me to all the responses to the report. But I can not pull up the report itself. So can you tell me what I need to do to read a report and not just the comments about the report? Sorry to be a bother. I think you will find I will be a good asset to the group. I would love to meet JimmyDR someday. I will be in Sosua next week. :smile:Why?

(Sorry Jimmy I couldn't resist :rofl:)

Welcome to the board!

FLORIDASUR
01-14-2008, 12:05 AM
You guys are great!! Thanks for the help. I didn't understand that I had to go to the first thread to get the initial message. My screen was showing me the most recent posts first. I am fine now. Thanks again. Sorry to be such a bother. Happy hunting!! I hope to see some of you guys next week in Sosua.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/buttons/post_groan.gif (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/post_groan.php?do=post_groan_add&p=406664)

FLORIDASUR
01-14-2008, 12:11 AM
Why?
Ha...ha. Pretty funny comment about Jimmy. I am sure he has a good sense of humor if he is dealing with all you guys. It's all about having fun.

Cuba Libre
01-14-2008, 12:14 AM
Ha...ha. Pretty funny comment about Jimmy. I am sure he has a good sense of humor if he is dealing with all you guys. It's all about having fun.I hope so .

weyland
01-14-2008, 05:25 AM
I would love to meet JimmyDR someday.
Why? Do you have trouble sleeping?

Jimmydr
01-14-2008, 07:46 AM
Why?

(Sorry Jimmy I couldn't resist :rofl:)

Welcome to the board!

Why, I agree as well.