PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriends or Wives at Blackbeards

rookie44
01-13-2008, 02:24 PM
Before I get slammed by the single guys, a quick question. Has anyone ever brought their wife or girlfriend to Blackbeards for threesomes? I am planning on taking the girlfriend. We want to have some chicas ravage my girl while I later join in :) and help. Any info from guys who have done this or know guys who have would be helpful.

Thanks

rookie44

Jimmydr
01-13-2008, 02:28 PM
You are better off going to Sosua, checking into the New garden and sitting by the pool. Chicas come in and out all day long when its crowded there.

MyTio
01-13-2008, 02:30 PM
rookie44 are you bringing a local or one from back home?:eek: :eek: :3some: Ether way do what make what happy you will find willing girls at BB:3some: :la:
</IMG></IMG></IMG>

blacksultan
01-13-2008, 02:31 PM
Before I get slammed by the single guys, a quick question. Has anyone ever brought their wife or girlfriend to Blackbeards for threesomes? I am planning on taking the girlfriend. We want to have some chicas ravage my girl while I later join in :) and help. Any info from guys who have done this or know guys who have would be helpful.

Thanks

rookie44

I have seen guys bring wives and girlfriends in there before. This guy even threw a birthday party for his wife there once when I was there. You can get your swing on their. But like James said, Sosua will most likely offer more variety. And some of the chicas at BB's may not be down to swing.

Cuba Libre
01-13-2008, 06:09 PM

Thanks

rookie44I've brought my Dominican "girlfriends" there. Sometimes it worked out, other times no.

Skynyrd
01-14-2008, 08:11 AM
Well Blackbeards DOES have a "Couples" policy and advertises for "Swingers & Couples" on their website.

Revolutionrock77
02-01-2008, 05:10 PM
Ive been there a couple times where husband and wife couples were there.

Both times they were French couples. Must be a cultural thing, I know that Paris has a lot of places like Plato's. It seems to be a little more mainstream there than it is in the states. They advertise more openly and seems to be less taboo. I think they call themselves "couples exchangistes".

ElPlomero
02-24-2008, 02:31 AM
I saw a French couple there too. The funny thing for me was that the wife went after the clients as well as the chicas.

The guy didn't seem to care. He did the occaisional chica, and I assume he shared the chicas that went with the wife.

I'm not sure if he shared the guys that went with the wife.

I wasn't asked, and nobody said. I was very grateful for that fact because she wasn't very attractive and I wouldn't have wanted to explain that I don't like guys to her.

My French (language) is not that good.

I was going to talk to one the guys that she was with, but it was never convenient.

Beads
02-24-2008, 06:47 PM
Im sure you could do fine in either place as a couple. Nothing wrong with adding a chica to the mix. I would think youll have a better time in Sosua though.

PLENTY of lesbians in Sosua.

culebra
03-04-2008, 05:49 PM
I have been there with my wife twice. Both times we had a great experience. I would HIGHLY recommend this option particularly if she is used to the enviroment back home in the USA. Blackbeards provide a SAFE and friendly environment and most the the chicas are very accomodating to couples wishes, some are quite "into it" as well. The management at BlackBeards will be very helpful to you both, just tell them what you are interested in!

Have Fun.