PDA

View Full Version : Sorry all

vbadmin
04-03-2006, 07:13 PM
Major problem today, been working on it for over 12 hours!

Most things are fixed, please report any issues, I know about the thumbnails gone in the Gallery!

Don Tomas
04-03-2006, 09:30 PM
Email notification isn't working, will fix that later tonight.

Phoenix
04-03-2006, 09:31 PM

Once again thanx for all you do brother!

Don Tomas
04-03-2006, 09:33 PM

Nevermind sendmail wasn't running! :doh:

Tonto4
04-03-2006, 09:34 PM
Once again thanx for all you do brother!

Thanks DT. This site is so easy to use now. A big improvement from the previous version a few months ago. The site has always been a great place to hangout.

Don Tomas
04-03-2006, 09:42 PM
Basically there was a HUGE security problem recently found in an old version of PHP, so I decided to upgrade MySQL/PHP/Apache the holy trinity that runs most all web sites. Well because our web hoster installed Ensim I ran into some serious problems and fucked everything up! Turns out Ensim can't run on newer versions of the above mentioned packages, please note the versions were new over 2 years ago!!!

I didn't know about the Ensim issue until it was too late and we had to have the entire server OS reloaded, but we dropped Ensim so that means the admin is manual (command line) now instead of having the cute Ensim interface. But it is a lot more secure.

I think Ensim should get their act together, even their paid version won't run on anything higher then Fedora Core 2! Again an OS released over 2 years ago and all RedHat Fedora packages are only supported for 6 months!

PapiQueRico
04-03-2006, 09:52 PM
Shit, I speak 3 languages and am making progress on a fourth, but I didn't get a word of that. All I need to know is that you are busting your ass to keep improving this site and I appreciate the hell out of your effort.:clap: :notworthy: :clap2:

JD
04-04-2006, 02:04 AM
DT,

Once again a big thank you for all your efforts.

JD

mirage6
04-04-2006, 09:02 AM
Keep up the good work this site is awesome!!!

Beads
04-04-2006, 10:58 AM
Basically there was a HUGE security problem recently found in an old version of PHP, so I decided to upgrade MySQL/PHP/Apache the holy trinity that runs most all web sites. Well because our web hoster installed Ensim I ran into some serious problems and fucked everything up! Turns out Ensim can't run on newer versions of the above mentioned packages, please note the versions were new over 2 years ago!!!

I didn't know about the Ensim issue until it was too late and we had to have the entire server OS reloaded, but we dropped Ensim so that means the admin is manual (command line) now instead of having the cute Ensim interface. But it is a lot more secure.

I think Ensim should get their act together, even their paid version won't run on anything higher then Fedora Core 2! Again an OS released over 2 years ago and all RedHat Fedora packages are only supported for 6 months!

Console Mode > * GO DT!

Jimmydr
04-04-2006, 11:23 AM

You lost me at check you emails, LOL.

WSJ3
04-04-2006, 11:31 AM
I have a degree in computer science and he is talking Goauld to me...

Use small dummy words...I can't understand anything you are saying Brainiac...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/terminator.jpg

A mimetic poly-alloy.
What the Hell does that mean?
Liquid metal

Entiende...

Jimmydr
04-04-2006, 11:44 AM
Shit happens, so we fixed it again with lots of man hours and a few dollars.

vak
04-04-2006, 02:18 PM
I have a degree in computer science and he is talking Goauld to me...

Use small dummy words...I can't understand anything you are saying Brainiac...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/terminator.jpg

A mimetic poly-alloy.
What the Hell does that mean?
Liquid metal

Entiende...

Is that how you spell Goauld ???

I am a huge Star Gate fan!!!!!!

WSJ3
04-04-2006, 03:57 PM
Is that how you spell Goauld ???

I am a huge Star Gate fan!!!!!!

I haven't missed a Star Gate SG-1 yet Vak...

And the correct spelling is Goa'uld.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/apophis.jpg

vak
04-05-2006, 11:51 AM
The Goa'uld must have had some wild orgies with their subjects, eh?

The girls must love those symbiotes - wicked penis symbols. :adam4:

BrooklynBeas
04-05-2006, 11:54 AM
2 days ago i have camera and wire to connect to computer in hand and the site is down all day... FUCK YOU GUYS... now you wait till i get home for pics..

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!

WSJ3
04-05-2006, 12:42 PM
The Goa'uld must have had some wild orgies with their subjects, eh?

The girls must love those symbiotes - wicked penis symbols. :adam4:

JAFFA KREE!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/71007.jpg

Let the Big D party commence...

vak
04-05-2006, 04:20 PM
JAFFA KREE!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/71007.jpg

Let the Big D party commence...

LOL - Wow, Tilk is a player!

Don't forget to invite the Tokra!