PDA

View Full Version : Aventura in trouble AGAIN!!!

Don Tomas
04-05-2006, 12:58 AM
A member of Aventura was detained in Honduras and being accused of raping the under-aged daughter of a well-known lawyer and a prosecutor following a presentation of the popular group in Honduras, as reported by Listin Diario. The suit is being filed against percussionist Leonardo Reyes Zapata, better known as Chavanne, in the Prosecutor for Children Affairs of the Central American country. Reyes is detained in a cell of the General Directorate of Criminal Investigations upon orders issued by Judge Maritza Arita in Tegucigalpa. The first hearing in the trial is scheduled for Friday.

I did some more research and found out the girl was only 14! But according to security at the hotel she claimed she was 22 when questioned entering the hotel.

nomad
04-05-2006, 02:07 AM
A member of Aventura was detained in Honduras and being accused of raping the under-aged daughter of a well-known lawyer and a prosecutor following a presentation of the popular group in Honduras, as reported by Listin Diario. The suit is being filed against percussionist Leonardo Reyes Zapata, better known as Chavanne, in the Prosecutor for Children Affairs of the Central American country. Reyes is detained in a cell of the General Directorate of Criminal Investigations upon orders issued by Judge Maritza Arita in Tegucigalpa. The first hearing in the trial is scheduled for Friday.

I did some more research and found out the girl was only 14! But according to security at the hotel she claimed she was 22 when questioned entering the hotel.

Cedula. Check it. I looked at my wifes birth certicate and cedula. You will go to jail if it is known that you were with a minor. I married my wife when she was 18 1/2 years. Young but legal.

Nomad

Jimmydr
04-05-2006, 07:36 AM
My favorite band, not again.

Don Tomas
04-05-2006, 08:54 AM
Cedula. Check it. I looked at my wifes birth certicate and cedula. You will go to jail if it is known that you were with a minor. I married my wife when she was 18 1/2 years. Young but legal.

Nomad

Well rock stars get away with it all of the time (and to be realistic so do others), just in this case her parents are the wrong people. One is a private lawyer and the other is a public prosecutor!

Also one note the paper claimed the age of consent is 14 in Honduras. BUT if the family objects it's 17!!! He's fucked.

Also if you read the story he is not accused of having sex with a minor, but actual RAPE! The girls says she never consented and he claimed they didn't have sex. They are doing DNA testing on the semen found in her.

Beads
04-05-2006, 10:04 AM
Sounds more like this girl had it planned out in advance.

WSJ3
04-05-2006, 10:42 AM

Just goes to show you that you have to be sure about a chicas age...especially if you are a celebrity...before you taste that nectar.

WSJ3
04-05-2006, 10:44 AM
Well rock stars get away with it all of the time (and to be realistic so do others), just in this case her parents are the wrong people. One is a private lawyer and the other is a public prosecutor!

Also one note the paper claimed the age of consent is 14 in Honduras. BUT if the family objects it's 17!!! He's fucked.

Also if you read the story he is not accused of having sex with a minor, but actual RAPE! The girls says she never consented and he claimed they didn't have sex. They are doing DNA testing on the semen found in her.

I am sure it is a misunderstanding...

Just like the Mike Tyson case. :rolleyes:

But seriously, PR is the same way...the age of consent is 14 but only with the parents consent.

Deniro
04-05-2006, 10:46 AM
i don't think the guy is a member of Aventura. all their last names are Santos.

weyland
04-05-2006, 12:11 PM

Slightly off-message, but a naive question about Aventura. Most or all of their songs feature a lead singer with a very high tenor voice, but also what I had always assumed to be (the same) girl singer, often the most prominent singer. I bought a couple of CDs in the DR and neither show a girl on the front or seem mention one in the text. She is too prominent to be an anonymous session artist. Who is it?

Please do not tell me it is one of the guys in the pictures singing falsetto. No problem with the high pitch, but the timbre of the voice sounds distinctly feminine. Whoever it is I want to screw them, so please give me the answer I need to hear. I am already in trouble with the guys here for being a pervert, but even I draw the line at screwing castratees.

Good band though. Never heard of them before I reached the DR. Are they big in the States too (other than with ex-pat Dominicans)?

PapiQueRico
04-05-2006, 12:29 PM

"But your honor, she said she was 22! Look at that ass, look at those tetas, for sure even you would believe she is of age. Please, she begged me to fuck her, said she wanted to have my baby!":la:

WSJ3
04-05-2006, 12:46 PM
"But your honor, she said she was 22! Look at that ass, look at those tetas, for sure even you would believe she is of age. Please, she begged me to fuck her, said she wanted to have my baby!":la:

Hispanic Magistrate: Well if you can get her to give me a bbbj I will drop all the charges.

J/K...

Pana
04-05-2006, 01:17 PM

I dont think any of the "main"Aventura guys that was involved in this allegedly it was a member of there antarage one of there unknown members in the backround.

Don Tomas
04-05-2006, 03:06 PM

Like Pana said. it was a guy who fills in on overseas trips but until the testing is done they are all being held in Honduras but only the above-mentioned guy is being held in jail.