PDA

View Full Version : Best Place in Sosua to get Phone turned on (Sims Card Phone)

lr444
01-18-2008, 11:10 AM
I'm looking for the best place to get a phone turned on that i'm bring from the States.
Where is the best place in Sosua to Get phone activated?
Normally I get it activated in a superamacardo (Orange Service) in another town, but I'm spending a couple of days in the Sosua area before I head to my other town. Thank You

guttaman
01-18-2008, 11:14 AM
If the phone is unlocked which i presume it is if you have used Orange before use Rockys as a reference point.... Walk out of Rockys and bang a right. Walk about 200 yards passing the New Garden till you hit the intersection. Go left about 100 yards and the Orange store is in that plaza on the right. Big sign. can not miss it.

lr444
01-18-2008, 11:22 AM
Thank You I will do

Beads
01-18-2008, 01:16 PM
yep thats the official spot for Orange.

Cman
01-18-2008, 03:50 PM
I go to the place down Pedro Clisante ,near banco popular across from the shark bar.The lady speaks english 290 pesos locked or unlocked this includes a 100 peso phonecard.I say this always always keep your eyes on whoever works on your phone .I had this happen in Orange .I took my eyes off him and later I noticed my battery life was half what it was before!!Paint a mark underneath the batteryto identify if they swicth them.

Cuba Libre
01-18-2008, 04:02 PM
I go to the place down Pedro Clisante ,near banco popular across from the shark bar.The lady speaks english 290 pesos locked or unlocked this includes a 100 peso phonecard.I say this always always keep your eyes on whoever works on your phone .I had this happen in Orange .I took my eyes off him and later I noticed my battery life was half what it was before!!Paint a mark underneath the batteryto identify if they swicth them.Great advice.

brovo35
01-18-2008, 04:29 PM
yep thats the official spot for Orange.

I went there and they were pleasant, professional and fast which is the exact opposite of a lot of the local alltel offices here in the states.

lr444
01-24-2008, 01:42 PM
I go to the place down Pedro Clisante ,near banco popular across from the shark bar.The lady speaks english 290 pesos locked or unlocked this includes a 100 peso phonecard.I say this always always keep your eyes on whoever works on your phone .I had this happen in Orange .I took my eyes off him and later I noticed my battery life was half what it was before!!Paint a mark underneath the batteryto identify if they swicth them.

Thanks for the great infomation