PDA

View Full Version : www.dominicancondorental.com

Mister NYC
04-09-2004, 11:48 AM
Scott, the owner, is a great guy! He has condos right near the Sosua beach and he has some in Cabarate as well. Tell him I said hello.

Jimmydr
04-09-2004, 11:56 AM
Scott, the owner, is a great guy! He has condos right near the Sosua beach and he has some in Cabarate as well. Tell him I said hello.

I have seen his Sosua Condos and there are "NICE" :D

theDWB
04-15-2004, 11:34 PM
Hey guys!
I'm going to be in the market for a small condo (or house) rental, on the beach or with a view of the water later this year. I want to buy something later next year but first I want to spend a few months there... around Sosua or Cabarete.

I do not need a penthouse by any means, just something safe and cozy... not too expensive. I saw the site posted but $1600.00 seems a little steep per month. Or maybe I am just used to Thai prices. lol

Thanks in advance! :P

Mister NYC
04-25-2004, 03:05 PM
The villas I have seen for rent are all around $800 per month with the view of the water, etc.

Try the links sextion in my yahoo group for an extensive list of condo rentals, hotels, etc.

If the water view was not that important to you, you may want to settle for the Europa in Sosua at about $400 per month.

DWB, Good to see a post from you anywhere!

theDWB
04-25-2004, 03:33 PM
The villas I have seen for rent are all around $800 per month with the view of the water, etc.

Try the links sextion in my yahoo group for an extensive list of condo rentals, hotels, etc.

If the water view was not that important to you, you may want to settle for the Europa in Sosua at about $400 per month.

DWB, Good to see a post from you anywhere!

Thanks, I'll check out those links. :D

DickRambone
05-13-2004, 11:45 AM
Try this web site too:

http://www.condosdominicano.com/

guttaman
08-30-2004, 12:16 PM

DWB, Good to see a post from you anywhere!MISTER NYC, when you get a $400 a month appartment at the Europa do you still have to sign in all chica's? If they do have to sign in any idea how much it costs to pay off security so the front desk doesn't record your whoring habits.

vagabond
08-31-2004, 05:02 AM
If you stay in their guesthouse across the street, you don't have to sign in the girls in the reception.