PDA

View Full Version : Bush Pardons Himself and Cohorts

knotty
01-20-2008, 07:32 PM
Man, we must already be a 3rd Word country. Can you believe this shit.
jHQ7Prwh7Gc

eldorob
01-20-2008, 08:10 PM
Jack says to Wolf "Pres. Bush and his boys were in big trouble, the've been working these prisoners over pretty good" They want to make it sound like GW was in the room wielding a rubber hose....come on, just report the news for crying out loud....

And are they refering to the naked prisoner pyramid with undies on the prisoners heads? Thats not a work over in my book. And if their refering to something actually illegal then USCMJ will take care of it.

They attacked us, fuck them. The fight is on and won't be over for quite awhile. The stuff Pres. Bush has had to deal with may only get worse for the next administration, whoever they may be.

I think we should sub out our interogation work to the Saudis and Israelis, they know how to get results and save lives...

Don Tomas
01-20-2008, 08:22 PM
Jack says to Wolf "Pres. Bush and his boys were in big trouble, the've been working these prisoners over pretty good" They want to make it sound like GW was in the room wielding a rubber hose....come on, just report the news for crying out loud....

And are they refering to the naked prisoner pyramid with undies on the prisoners heads? Thats not a work over in my book. And if their refering to something actually illegal then USCMJ will take care of it.

They attacked us, fuck them. The fight is on and won't be over for quite awhile. The stuff Pres. Bush has had to deal with may only get worse for the next administration, whoever they may be.

I think we should sub out our interogation work to the Saudis and Israelis, they know how to get results and save lives...

Many experts have said time and time again that torture to the extreme is ineffective and actually could produce negative results. You torture someone long enough and they will give out anything you want to hear to stop it, even if it isn't true.

I believe they were referring to other torture techniques though humiliation is against the Geneva convention.

As for the support of torture in other countries, shouldn't we behave better then the rest of the world especially since we are pushing our form of government and policy on everyone?

As for the torturers policing the torturers well most of it is done by the CIA not the military, and isn't that like letting the fox guard the henhouse?

As for the stuff Bush has been dealing with, well if he went after our attackers in full force Afganistan would be over & done with and Osama would be in jail, now he is not even considered a primary target anymore! The rest of the shit, he stepped into himself.

agua chico
01-20-2008, 09:09 PM
That's the only smart move that he's made in 7 years as president.

gdogg
01-20-2008, 09:33 PM
I won't even begin my "dumbing down of America" essay. I'm in a relatively good mood (for once). For better reading, check out Hempstead and Jimbo44's latest trip reports.

PapiQueRico
01-21-2008, 01:08 PM
You realise this is a couple of years old.

Guess it makes Mark Rich look like not such a big deal.

Corrado
01-21-2008, 06:38 PM

Giving the order to kill a man is the same as pulling the trigger

Some of them were sodomized and forced to masturbate each other.

At least 40% of the men tortured had nothing to do with the U.S. attack a cell from an international terrorist affiliation did.

We do.

A long road ahead.